Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Wed 26th Mar 2008 06:26 am

11eagle11

Re: Sungazing

Synchronicitical wrote:

Does anyone else's sinuses instantly clear when you start sungazing?  I feel the pressure in my sinus cavities dissipate.  I'm only up to a minute and 20 seconds but there is a definite spring in my step after the sunset.  (I haven't been waking up early enough for the sunrise, but I bet it's even more fantastic!)

Mornin' SiriArc and Blue...Good to see Ya "Multying"...HeHe! : )

Hi Synchronicitical,

Well, personally....the solar meditation finally prompted me to quit smoking after 30 years and going thru 2 1/2 packs a day and more. I cut down right away because I wanted to "breathe" while meditating to enjoy in its fullest...and that I did...after a few months in early 2007 I quit entirely.
Wow...and I of course had attempted to quit many, many times before...but this was the only thing for me that helped make those butts history.

Sooooooo...I would imagine Your "sinus clarity" is a natural personal reaction for You and Your insides to "bump up" to the calling and "clear" for intake...so to speak!

Enjoy and Namaste!

And "Hi" neXus!  You got a post in a minute before me. 
Did not want to disclude Ya : )
Shungo!

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Wed 26th Mar 2008 06:33 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#12 Thu 27th Mar 2008 05:58 am

11eagle11

Skyline Without Sky Lines wink
http://pinker.wjh.harvard.edu/photos/cape_cod/images/blue%20sky%20sailboat.jpg

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Fri 14th Nov 2008 07:42 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#13 Sat 19th Apr 2008 06:51 am

11eagle11

I know I am speaking to the choir here...but wanted to bring this over from another site I visit.
Love You All!
Time to "create" our own world of love wink

Well, 4/19/08.

It is Spring 2008...been staring directly at the sunrises and sunsets with eyes wide open since the beginning of January of 2007. That is well over 500 hours of solar meditation with direct intake through the eyes with gratitude and asking for "love, light, peace and healing around planet earth" while connecting. I'd say it is rather apparent that something is amiss with what we have been told about the sun, its energy, its life giving qualities of quantities, its nutritional value, its metabolism uplift/upgrade...its general happiness enhancement to the highest degree.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/1Eagle1/5499d60c-5929-4387-a931-52ba02884d5.jpg

Methinks it is time, right now, for Us to take a good look at just about everything we have been led to believe about this current societal reality We "seem" to be embedded in. There is an intense upgrade of energy coming onto this wonderful planet earth...and my solar meditation process of the last year and a third just happens to be one very direct way to connect...there are many others ways, too! God-Given Ways...not man-made ways...that IS nature and...earth and water and wind and light. Time to re-connect to the fullest capacity each of Us can....it IS time to forget about time as We know it and do everything we do in front of us in the now as though it were a spiritual happening...because every moment IS just that...a spiritual happening...no matter what it is we are doing...work, play, prayer, meditation...every single little thing We do is a very big thing because we are re-learning that all the little things are spiritual and when we embrace this everything becomes spiritual.

The more we enjoy nature with a loving embrace the bigger nature will be. The more we enjoy each other with a loving embrace the bigger love will be. The more we interact with one another right in front of us in the now the more interaction there will be with one another in the now. We are changing the world...each one of us...by changing our world in front of us. Each positive, loving step we take we will get ten times the helping and loving energy to push us and pull us along. Changing the world to love by loving everything and everyone in front of us. The energy is here...as never before...as we have never experienced. Just simply decide to experience it!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#14 Sat 19th Apr 2008 09:43 am

carefulcarpenter
doG consciousness

This thread is really awesome, wonderful, inspiring........... thanks!

"Blinded by self-importance.... the visionaries of society haven't the vision of a blind musician nor the perception of a churchmouse_"

#15 Wed 30th Apr 2008 05:58 am

11eagle11

Can't help but to keep sharing before I head out the door to do some 3d work.
Folks...just enjoy 5 minutes of sunrise or 5 minutes of sunset right at the horizon whenever You can.  The energy is oh so wonderful and is speaking to Us of beautiful things coming on the spiritual wings of change smile

The current posts of mine regarding solar meditating are grabbing Folks spiritually, it seems as never before, on other earth-changing-related sites I visit...so I wanted to share my response and some clips here too!

I am sooooooo excited about the wonderful spiritual energy entrainment taking hold right in front of us...exponentially par

Namaste to You All!

May the Nourishment and Connection the Great Big Healer in the Sky has to offer help those opening Their Hearts to the Cosmic Consciousness 'see and feel' with clarity the Wonderful Uplifting Energy shining upon Us to help change ALL to Spiritual Happenings in 'every moment' in front of Each and Every One of Us!

Enjoy, to the Fullest  wink , Every Single Sunrise and Sunset You May!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/1Eagle1/Sunrise-743x560.jpg

Methinks it is time, right now, for Us to take a good look at just about everything we have been led to believe about this current societal reality We "seem" to be embedded in...and turn from anything and everything that does NOT resonate with Our Hearts! hjarta
  There is an intense upgrade of energy coming onto this wonderful planet earth...and my solar meditation process of the last year and a third just happens to be one very direct way to connect...there are many others ways, too!
Great Spirit-Given Ways...not man-made ways...that IS nature and...earth and water and wind and light. Time to re-connect to the fullest capacity each of Us can.
It IS time to forget about time as We know it and do everything we do in front of us in the now as though it were a spiritual happening...because every moment IS just that...a spiritual happening...no matter what it is we are doing...work, play, prayer, meditation...every single little thing We do is a very big thing because we are re-learning that all the little things are spiritual and when we embrace this everything becomes spiritual.
A quote of mine from one of my solar meditation posts that was brought forward in a wonderful response...
what a beautiful surprise : )
"Each of us will be personally protected from all that is negative(as in the fear generated by the powers that be) if we decide to move forward by fully embracing  pure and ethical ways and means, with wisdom, in thought and action in everything we do right in front of us!"

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#16 Wed 30th Apr 2008 10:49 am

carefulcarpenter
doG consciousness

11eagle11 wrote:

"Each of us will be personally protected from all that is negative(as in the fear generated by the powers that be) if we decide to move forward by fully embracing  pure and ethical ways and means, with wisdom, in thought and action in everything we do right in front of us!"

The eagle soars!!!

Your picture and these wonderful words are so simple, yet speak so profoundly to the heart.  I sat at the ocean eating dinner with two spirited young ones(early twenties) as the sun declined over the cliffs west of us last night.  The solar spirit was radiant and my daughter mentioned how much she wishes she was allowed to be herself at work rather than so inauthentic and phoney. She wishes people could simply recognize the many times she does little extra things for them and appreciate her true giving nature. If people could give up the negative for just a few minutes each day in activities as basic as watching the sun rise and set, just think how fast they might decide also, that authenticity and present awareness reveals such treasures of the soul.

"Blinded by self-importance.... the visionaries of society haven't the vision of a blind musician nor the perception of a churchmouse_"

#17 Thu 1st May 2008 03:41 pm

11eagle11

carefulcarpenter wrote:

11eagle11 wrote:

The eagle soars!!!

Your picture and these wonderful words are so simple, yet speak so profoundly to the heart.  I sat at the ocean eating dinner with two spirited young ones(early twenties) as the sun declined over the cliffs west of us last night.  The solar spirit was radiant and my daughter mentioned how much she wishes she was allowed to be herself at work rather than so inauthentic and phoney. She wishes people could simply recognize the many times she does little extra things for them and appreciate her true giving nature. If people could give up the negative for just a few minutes each day in activities as basic as watching the sun rise and set, just think how fast they might decide also, that authenticity and present awareness reveals such treasures of the soul.

And there ARE "treasures of the soul" all around Us, CC!
Just gotta pause and connect and show Others how to do the same : )

Thanks for sharing and I am sure Your Daughter's Giving Heart will be felt and appreciated by the right People at the right times in front of Her in Her Life! 

Namaste

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#18 Mon 14th Jul 2008 05:28 am

11eagle11

Thought I'd add this here...just posted this reply on another site...keeps the energy uplifting : )

Hello Again...Just happen to be home so replying!
Nassim talks about "exactly" what You intuit further in that 2nd video!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=en

I invite You to watch this video by Drunvalo also if You can make time...simply register on Conscious Media Network and You can watch any video that is beyond a month new.  It talks about what is coming in a wonderful way and is new!

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/me … unvalo.htm

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members.htm

In this interview in Sedona in May of 2008, we talk with Drunvalo about what he sees is coming in the near future and how most of the Hopi and Mayan prophecies concerning 2012, have not come from the Hopis and Mayans themselves.

The inspiring message is that if we knew what it was going to be like after this transition, we would be jumping up and down for joy - now that's a truly uplifting message from our future!

I am 52 years old and have been up down and around in the business world and raising children and lived all around the U S of A and on and on...not a spring chicken is what I am getting at.
And I believe we, those of us with healthy eyes,  were meant to gaze at the sun for uplift and information and to do it building time up slowly at first at sunrise and/or sunset...
and this type of meditation was hidden from the masses purposely because it is so "dna" and immortality re-connecting!  Indigenous cultures with strong solar traditions were mass-murdered all around the world and this tradition was hidden away...as were others.
There are many other ways to re-connect...this is just one way that re-connects our whole system...internally...externally...directly...fluidly...expediently, imho!
I know many of you are fully aware of this but I am adding another note that I recite sanskrit mantras that resonate with me while solar meditating.  I also ask for love, light, peace, balance, healing and oneness around the world...I do this daily at sunrise and sunset and silently to myself throughout the day when I am able...driving, doing something physically repetitive, etc.
I ask to gather all the extra energy I can handle at each solar meditation to pass on to each and everyone in front of me with an open heart...in other words, I consciously give it away because there is so much that I gather...and I feel and sense this happening, daily with more resonance...and any of You can too...if You choose : ) And once again, especially now, there are many forms of personal meditations and nature connections that will work for anyone that opens up to them...it is simply that for me solar meditation has been the most balancing and connecting and uplifting. Sooooo...I am living and walking and real-time evidence that we have been purposely fear directed away from forming a personal relationship with the sun because this relationship naturally unhitches us from the man-made control reigns all around! This "un-hitching" occurs in the most beautiful ways imaginable...and that is from real-time personal experience : )

Unconditional Love with Wisdom IS the only way...
and we are helping one another understand that, nowso in time more than ever!

Things are pretty powerfully good in front of me in my life and getting moreso each day...
and I know we're on the same planet. : )

I am so adamant about good things coming and sharing that with everyone in my daily life that when I share these simple truths I feel and that resonate with me the people I share this with smile with love.  It may be crazy and illogical...but it IS what is happening in my life in front of me!

I do not read the newspapers or watch tv or listen to regular radio...thought I'd throw that in!

edit:
oooooppps...been out of town for a few days and did not realize I already posted this on this forum in Metaphor's 11:11 thread. Been getting nice responses of a similar version of this post on other forums I frequent so I brought it here...maybe it really belongs in this sungazing thread : )

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Mon 14th Jul 2008 05:38 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#19 Tue 15th Jul 2008 02:42 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/img/avatars/18.jpg

ONE Of Those ONEs

Receiving

And Embodying

The Dream

Of The Future Self

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/img/avatars/18.jpg

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2042

Lazaris July 2008 Postcard

Spirit searches, soul waits and when they touch magic happens; when they embrace miracles unfold.

Enter the eternal dance of soul and spirit. Step into the boundless magnificence of love. Step into the resplendent majesty of beauty. Amid the gratifying bliss of happiness, in the uplifting swirl of joy, you can touch the exhilaration and the wonder. You can be free.

Captivated by the True Eyes of the Soul and enchanted by the Infused Light of Spirit, we step into a rare domain rich with mystery and intrigue. Held tenderly, wrapped gently, we yearn, we long, we reach for more. Such is the nature, such is the grace, of their love and beauty.

As much as we know of love and beauty, as much as we know of soul and spirit, we have just begun to discover and explore. There is just so much majesty and magic held within the vastness of beauty and love. There is bountiful magnificence and there are countless miracles within the entwining of soul and spirit. There need be no limit to what we can create and manifest when we are awash with love and beauty. There need be no bound to our freedom and to being free when we are embraced by our soul and spirit.

We can be free to live our dreams and to adventure beyond them, free to love and to risk loving more, free to create a world that is better, and more, a world that is new, and free to be whoever and whatever, free to change, free to be different free to become more. Yes. We can be free.

Being free changes how we define ourselves, how we act and participate in the world, and it changes the ways we live and love in our lives. Rich with mystery, being free is thrilling, exhilarating, and filled with wonder. And one of the most amazing pathways to that exhilaration and wonder one of the most incredible avenues to being free is through the love and beauty of our soul and the love and beauty of our spirit.

Our Future Self can be our guide our incredible and loving guide to opening new avenues to freedom and new gateways to being free. They can reveal the "secrets" they have discovered within the possibilities and capacities of having freedom. They can also show us more elegant ways to enter the Mystery of Freedom.

Through a powerful and illuminating technique of Intimate Dialogues, our Future Self can help us discover the purity and clarity with which to define ourselves and with which to expand our boundaries.

Together we can explore ways of acting without compulsion or habit and methods of participating without coercion or control. With their guidance we can become more and more self-reliant; our choices can become more powerful and more magical.

With our Future Self within the Mystery of Freedom, we can enhance our rapport and relationship with freedom, and we can open the portal to the Essence of Freedom.

http://i35.tinypic.com/4q0hzc.jpg

11   23   11

#20 Fri 18th Jul 2008 06:30 am

11eagle11

Namaste SiriArc smile

Thought I'd "size up" Our Dwarf Star...in comparison to...just to bring some light into the picture wink

http://i34.tinypic.com/vheszs.jpg

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer