Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Sat 8th Aug 2009 08:21 am

SW

Re: Warriors of the Light

Thank all of you so much. SirArc I could stay lost in those links forever, how amazing to find you all. I feel so happy here. I love the discussion of the Archons, and trying to piece that history together. I used to be so fearful of them and felt that evil dark monsters roamed in the night feeding off of our weaknesses. Lately, I grow more towards the opinion that somehow we are joined together and each needs the other. Not sure why I think that, but I do. I am still fascinated by an ancient gnostic text that says that if we stay in the "organic green light" the archons can't see us or hurt us. What is that organic green light? Nature, Love or? Right brain, Left Brain? Could the archons be inside of us like Don Juan speculates, they gave us their brain?

Rambling on, happy to be here, I find all of your posts so fascinating.

http://www.crystalinks.com/hearingisbelieving.html

July 2009

Reality is nothing more than sound, light, and color brought forth to experience virtually and vicariously through consciousness.

Check out 'the man above' ... he listens from the sea of creation ... the ear ... fibonacci sequence ...

Consciousness ... fibonacci ... Okay ... you know all that.

Information is always out there ... in the endless stream on consciousness. If your life is busy, its sounds envelop you as you pick and choose what is to be focused on at any given moment ... the rest lost in the maelstrom of chatter that swirls around us.

And then one day ... a word ... a phrase ... heard many times before ... ushers its way into your consciousness and wishes to be HEARD. And when you hear it ... you process it based on the harmonic frequency you are vibrating to at that nanosecond of your life. The word could be about anything in the universe, including the work 'universe' itself, now moving from an astronomical connotation to your very being.

When you hear the word in higher frequency ... your bells and whistles go off ... DONG! DONG! DONG!

Your body may react ... chakras opening ... tingles ... a quiver ... memories flooding your mind ... points of reference connecting ... because somewhere out there you have connected the dots in higher frequency and your soul is smiling and so very proud of you on this day. Remember, it has been waiting an eternity for you to remember ... and now it's time.

For lack of a better expression, these words are 'encoded triggers' in your DNA, time capsules if you will. We all have them. So what does it all mean?

You are getting closer to discovering the truth about reality and your place in it. You've heard what others have to say, as their triggers awaken them in time, falling on deaf ears to you in the past.

Oh ... there are not just one or two triggers. They keep on keepin' on until the end, each one allowing you to process everything around you in higher light.

There's more ... this awakening may be followed by an epiphany so profound you might want to record it in our own design.

If you meditate...you're looking for answers.

If you do visualizations...you're looking for answers.

If you're healing and working on yourself... you are DEFINITELY looking for answers, because you know they are there and coming in with the force of a giant tsunami (fibonacci) in the flow of evolution.

There is nothing you can do to help activate the triggers except to simply be you. Life will take care of itself. You will get it.

http://www.sangraal.com/incubation.htm

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#12 Sun 9th Aug 2009 12:29 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Lately, I grow more towards the opinion that somehow

we are joined together

and each needs the other.

The Enemy Within   #12

http://i32.tinypic.com/fz67bl.jpg

11   23   11

#13 Sun 9th Aug 2009 11:24 am

SW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_Continuum

The Q have the ability to warp reality at a whim, ranging from appearing in any place they choose to rearranging the cosmos themselves. They claim both omniscience, which at least in a limited area proves to be true, but several examples in the show disprove this (Q didn't know the name of the 1969 concert known as Woodstock, for example). Quinn also states explicitly that they are not omnipotent, just beyond the comprehension of some beings of lesser knowledge and intelligence. They are invulnerable and immortal except when faced with weapons designed by others of their kind: in sufficient numbers, Q can strip other Q of their powers and make them mortal, as well as any lifeform they wish. They also are concerned that humans, with their drive and desire to improve themselves, could eventually surpass them, and for this reason, Commander William Riker was offered Q Continuum membership, in order for them to understand it, but ultimately he refused.

The Q are apparently all individually named Q, and while this would be very confusing for humans, the Q themselves don't seem to have a problem with it they always know which of them is being named, even when non-Q name them. The most notable of the Q is played by John de Lancie, a mischievous Q who, having taken an interest in humans, periodically harasses the crews of the titular starships and space stations. He also has a flair for the dramatic, whisking away the crew to exotic locations, engaging in elaborate speeches, and snapping his fingers to engender many of his manifestations. He has a highly mercurial personality, switching rapidly between a joking, campy style and a much more ominous and even dangerous manner. While he is very boastful, condescending and occasionally threatening, he ultimately seems to have humanity's best interests at heart. This Q was apparently something of a rebel within the Q race, and his antics occasionally got him into trouble with his fellow Q and served as an inspiration for the Q that the Voyager crew would know as Quinn, who admired his restlessness and inquisitiveness. Quinn eventually became a rogue Q who demanded to be allowed to commit suicide, because as a Q, the only thing left in the universe to experience is death. Some other members of the Continuum featured in Star Trek are Q2 and Amanda Rogers who was raised like a human but eventually discovered her true identity.

Some episodes have suggested that the Q evolved since the Big Bang to their current state, and that possibly they were like humans very early on. One member of the Q once referred to a "New Era" among the Continuum, during which an important change occurred in the species. No further details were given. The Continuum is on a separate plane of existence and thus not subject to linear time as normal space is. It has been suggested by Quinn that when the Q gave up their physicality and achieved their godlike powers, they also gave up any chance of growth or evolution since change was unnecessary. They usually appear as human simply because they can assume any form they wish, and when interacting with humans they usually appear as one of them to make the humans feel more comfortable. In the episode "All Good Things..." Q mentions that Picard is destined to explore existence itself. Q's meaning of that statement has never been explained in any episode or movie of Star Trek.

#14 Mon 10th Aug 2009 01:52 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

"Q mentions that Picard is destined to explore existence itself. Q's meaning of that statement has never been explained in any episode or movie of Star Trek."

http://i31.tinypic.com/wleqdk.jpg

Verbiage For This Pic Be Yonder >>>>>>>   >>>   >

Notching and A Secret of Spirituality

11   23   11

#15 Sat 12th Sep 2009 01:11 pm

SW

#16 Tue 15th Sep 2009 07:01 am

SW

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/ … ld-related

Can Dhani Dewa Rock the Casbah?

Rabbis are an uncommon sight in Indonesia, much less at a performance by the country's top rock star. Yet there they sat, tapping their feet as Ahmad Dhani performed his song "Warriors of Love," at a conference in Bali on religion and tolerance. The 35-year-old Sufi Muslim may have a ways to go before reaching the celebrity-healer heights of Bono, but he is no less ambitious in aiming for the global stage. " 'Warriors of Love' is a song about love and tolerance for people of different faiths," he explains. "We reject the teachings of hate and the extremists who preach it." Some of his backers hope to widen the song's appeal by assembling a multilingual Muslim star cast to render it as a kind of "We Are the World" anthem of global Islamic moderation.

#17 Wed 16th Sep 2009 02:00 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

The Exceptional Ones Explore

http://www.lazaris.com/publibrary/pubimagine.cfm

11   23   11

#18 Wed 16th Sep 2009 03:03 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://i25.tinypic.com/6egbqo.jpg

11   23   11

#19 Sun 29th Nov 2009 06:13 am

SW

Gnosis = Knowledge of the Heart.

I am finding loads of wonderful videos on this channel.

I must be a visual learner because this is reinforcing what James, from Wingmakers, is trying to teach. But I just can't grasp his teachings. I think it must be something in me though.

http://www.eventtemples.com/downloads/p … 28e%29.pdf

But going to reread this, because it is important to understand.

#20 Sun 29th Nov 2009 11:28 am

zenden

ive been waiting for u to see that SW.  isnt that the best?  i love that poem saying thingy.  it speaks so well.  i have a thing on the gnostic belief system i have to put up, if as if we dont have a ton of that on here, but it just keeps speaking to me, and to anybody who listens.  it always seems to go with the stuff ASK writes on the newearthsummit forum too.  he comes from that POV.  as well as a few other writers. 

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5200000/Dana-is-Zuul-ghostbusters-5276677-1200-672.jpg

thiis all reminds me too of that old line from the orig 'ghostbusters' movie.  and i keep seeing bill murray alot lately.  the old line is the answer, as in the question is  really the answer.  " But the real question is -- are you 'The gate-keeper or the Key holder' ? "   lol

this is a great little ditty that matches up here and a few other places...

And he said: History is an angel being blown backwards into the future
He said: History is a pile of debris
And the angel wants to go back and fix things
To repair the things that have been broken
But there is a storm blowing from Paradise
And the storm keeps blowing the angel backwards into the future
And this storm, this storm is called Progress.

Last edited by zenden (Sun 29th Nov 2009 11:37 am)

Board footer