Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue 26th May 2009 02:26 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Parasitic Die-Off

As The Light Shadow Dark Shadow(The Dark Shadow Light Shadow) MergeFuseSynergize,

A Component Of The Process

And The Crux Of The Plan Involve(d)s:

parasitic disSolution and puppet extraction, exposing the dIsToRtIoN generating lies,

the perpetuation of fear / separation

http://i39.tinypic.com/3535jj4.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/9k772t.jpg

In The Momentum And Return To OUR EssenceSelf

The Tidal Force

Of Our Source

Bringing Forth The Dawn

OUR Coming Forth By Day

IT IS(IS) SO

IT IS(IS) Done

http://i41.tinypic.com/2e5p7wn.jpg

11   23   11

#2 Tue 26th May 2009 02:39 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

#3 Wed 27th May 2009 02:50 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Re: Parasitic Die-Off

And With Sync,

From The Astrid

Of Andromeda,

[From Another Place And Space]

AN Essence Aspect Face

Of

That Tidal Force

SHATTERING

the "boundaries" of .......

http://i39.tinypic.com/eajrr6.jpg

11   23   11

#4 Thu 25th Jun 2009 12:54 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

11   23   11

#5 Thu 25th Jun 2009 01:44 am

Falvion
gazing into Mystery
Website

Siriarc, that article is excellent. And true. Thank you for bringing it to us.

Time to reclaim the creative power of our words.

#6 Fri 14th Aug 2009 02:22 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Truth Will

And Has

Forgiven IT(IT)Self

Greater Awareness

That Silent Lucidity

Watches

And Loves

As WE Complete

THE TRANSITION

from

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 5158#p5158

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 461#p66461

Icke wrote:

When I say it's all an illusion and a computer program, I do mean all is an apparent contradiction that the earth and the cosmos was supposed to have been created by a loving God and yet what we call Nature is a bloody battle-ground in which one animal's survival is dependent on another's, often grotesque, demise.

The law of the wild' was not the creation of a loving God or Oneness in awareness of itself. It was a Matrix software program and, without the control of fear, the relationship between animals, and animals and humans, would be very different.

Do you think the Infinite, where you are now, would wish to see anything suffer and live in fear, never mind create a structure in which this happened as a matter of course?' Nature was another holographic projection that was only 'real' because we were conditioned to believe it was.

The voice said the 'laws' of the natural world reflected the state of being of their creator, the force controlling the Matrix. This was a state of fear and desperation to survive ... a trait of the reptilian brain.

It was just another bloody crime-scene in the wonderful world of Nature. What kind of 'intelligence' creates a natural world in which the survival of one depends on tearing another to pieces? What sick mind would design a global life-cycle in which the participants were in a mode of constant fear - humans as well as the animals? Would a loving God do that? No, but the mind behind the Matrix would, and it has.

**** TO THE RETURN OF THE ****

http://i27.tinypic.com/54aomp.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ex0i2v.jpg

11   23   11

#7 Mon 24th Aug 2009 01:33 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

11   23   11

#8 Mon 24th Aug 2009 03:55 pm

Charles
Website

Icke Wrote:
The law of the wild' was not the creation of a loving God or Oneness in awareness of itself.
And:  It was just another bloody crime-scene in the wonderful world of Nature. What kind of 'intelligence' creates a natural world in which the survival of one depends on tearing another to pieces? What sick mind would design a global life-cycle in which the participants were in a mode of constant fear - humans as well as the animals? Would a loving God do that?

It's difficult to imagine or understand the heart, mind, wisdom, or motives, of That One.

Perhaps Creation Is Not Yet Done (?)   

Maybe the final intent of creation is for all to be well past the 7th dimension,  and dissolved into The One,  at which point there is a pure and loving understanding (?)   

I believe that That One knows that there is no such thing as death.   So all this bloody crime is seen in a radically different manner (?)

I believe that a lack of fear,  is in and of itself a tremendous protection,  and that cannot be learned without feeling fear and seeing its consequences.   

Beyond question this life can be a huge and scary pain in the ass difficult learning.  But of course we all also have our loves and our laughter and our music and our art . . . .

There is no such thing as "time" to That One  . . . .  We may trust,  or not,  that each step in evolution is as it should be.   Our "global life-cycle" is undergoing a huge shift / change as we speak. 

Maybe,  those "7 days" of creation are not yet done ?   Maybe we are now experiencing the third day ?

Perhaps at the next level all animals will be vegetarians,  and the lion will lie down with the lamb (?) 

Magical_Mongoose Wrote:
Can one distinguish between worship and a call for protection? Even if this wasn't true, the belief that a higher power is looking out for you is a comforting notion that no one can deny. Belief is the most powerful thing... consider placebo effects where people are healed of their ailment when all along they've been taking sugar-pills.
But in general, I'd agree with you...any entity that wishes to be worshipped, and put on a pedestal, has some serious self-esteem issues. What I think we're looking for, more or less, is appreciation and love for all of Creation, even the "bad" guys...Sociopaths aside, most "evil" people are individuals who have chosen another path in their spiritual evolution, have desided to stagnate at a particular level basing their lives around greed and dominance, or are simply "wanderers", prone to rash decisions in a world they perceive as harsh and cruel. 
And:  Churches need not be places of furthering the control of the elite and their astral counterparts, but places of liberation and knowledge from the common, mundane life of many people. It'll definitely be interesting to see what role religion will play in the future, to say the least. Hopefully, it will be modern but based on easily understood parables where the entire depth of the symbolism is shared and added upon in an open forum.

Do we Know that That Entity demands  "to be worshipped, and put on a pedestal"?
Or are many of you choosing to believe only that part of scripture that so many "religious leaders" scream about? 
Or are many of you choosing to believe only that part of scripture that suits your purpose?   
A church, a temple, a mosque,  a garden,  can be anything we decide to make it. 

When I lived in Italy,  (I was 18 years old,  going to school there, a little over a year),  I enjoyed going to church.   I wasn't raised Christian,  so I had no negative thoughts.  I felt free to worship any way I pleased,  which I did sometimes,  but most of the time it was just a cool and relaxing place to sit.   

We are each reacting to many and varied childhoods,  each unique.   
My father told me that he didn't care what I choose to believe,  but he did insist it be an educated decision.  I was in my late 20s when I began to really read as many Holy Scriptures,  from as many religions,  as I could get my hands on.    I'm delighted that I did,  and I'm delighted that I'm not a missionary. 

From Rabbi Yitz Greenburg   (found in the book, "The Jew in the Lotus") :  
All religions . . .  are now being placed in a new situation.  At first I thought the culture was forcing us.  But I've come to believe this pluralism is God's will.  Can you learn to propagate your religion without using stereotypes and negative images of the other ?  If we can't, all religions will go down the tubes ----- and good riddance ------ because we're a source of hatred and demolition of other people.

Most organized religions have lost their mystical and spiritual soul centers,  but we are all free to create our own.

We Are One.

#9 Sat 26th Sep 2009 02:56 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/?id=464

Is William Henry the real Robert Langdon? Both Dan Brown's new book, "The Lost Symbol" and William Henry's "Freedom's Gate" feature the idea that the US Capitol has a hidden function as a stargate. So, where did the idea come from, and is Dan Brown's book a subtle effort to fictionalize a crucial power that the >>>----}parasitic,RapidlyDISINTEGRATING,scum{----<<<
wealthy few who control the US do not want the rest of us to understand?

Find out in this provocative interview, as famed "Sinister Forces" author Peter Levenda interviews William Henry about just why the US Capitol building may be much more than it seems, and why there may indeed be some sinister forces out there attempting to conceal this information from the public.

So, just finished the listen and Vibes Seek this edit:

WE Are A StarShipProbe

SENT

BE WE: Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Spirit

Regardless Of OUR Form To Facilitate A Function
Or OUR Physical Location ShipWide,

WE/IT Fractal Gates/Family Of LIGHT

Last edited by SiriArc (Sat 26th Sep 2009 03:45 am)

11   23   11

#10 Fri 2nd Oct 2009 03:37 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Board footer