SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Re: Parasitic Die-Off

Johnson!
The name's Raymond J. Johnson, Jr.,
but ya doesn't have to call me "Johnson" -
you can call me "Johnny", you can call me "Ray",
you can call me "Junior"...

Aw, ya doesn't have to call me "foreigninstall"...
You can call me "cosmicscum" ,
you can call me "toiletpaperleavings",
you can call me "thealreadyDEADparasite"...

Are We Possessed?

IN its pond, YOU / WE, As Inserted Avatars

Regardless Of “Materiality??? Or Otherwise, ****WE**** Entered this parasitic dIsToRtIoN To Burn The Bastardization From Existance, Period.

11   23   11

#12 Wed 11th Nov 2009 03:14 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

11   23   11

#13 Sun 13th Dec 2009 03:53 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

#14 Tue 29th Dec 2009 12:50 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Firedrake

@ http://projectavalon.net/forum/showpost … stcount=33

The Fall of the Bully:

The bully didn't want any of the kids in 'his' schoolyard to play with the other kids -- the ones who lived all throughout the neighborhood.

He guarded the gates. He liked being the Big Fish in a Small Pond. He told elaborate stories of how evil, treacherous and deceptive the other kids were.

He wanted everyone to respect him and pay him for protection, while fearing anyone and everyone else around them -- including him most of all.

If the kids found out they had all these other friends in the neighborhood who could have helped them, they might have quickly forgotten about the bully... and laughed at his once-fearsome authority.

Over the years, the bully grew weak and tired. He couldn't beat people up anymore, so he started paying his friends to do it.

Now he has run out of money to pay all his friends. They, too, became tired of all his lies and backstabbing games -- so as soon as his money ran out, they ditched him.

It took a while for all the kids on the schoolyard to realize the bully could not hurt them anymore. His power was so feared, so legendary, that the stories of his beatings continued to awe and inspire them for some time.

But there were cracks in the armor. A series of signs -- irrefutable and undeniable -- started happening that gradually made the kids realize the bully's power to hurt them had evaporated.

Now all the people he shamed, humiliated and attacked over the years are finally standing up -- and they're going to tell us the truth.

They're going to tell their story... of what it was like to live in fear of this bully for so many years, and never be able to share the secret truth of the horrors he was putting them through.

Once the bully is gone, the children can run and sing and dance and play happily -- quickly recovering from the nightmare of abuse they endured for so long. They won't have to hand over all their lunch money to him and his friends any more.

And they will soon find out they have a lot more friends than they ever could have imagined -- regardless of whatever horror stories the bully tried to tell them about how mean and evil all the other kids were.

11   23   11

#15 Tue 19th Jan 2010 03:11 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

A L L E S S E H

***********   Via Howard Hendrix   ***********

{{{{ Better Angels > Light Paths > Standing Wave }}}}

A L L E S S E H

Y O U R time of distortion and distortion of time

I S and I S

ended N O W

Awaken from the nightmare

Step A C R O S S

And R E - M E M B E R

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 673#p67673

Howard V. Hendrix

Empty Cities Of The Full Moon

Ricardo now also understands the Allesseh for what it truly is.

Not just something that began as an expanding network of Von Neumann probes. Not just an artificial galactic nervous system, evolving itself and coevolving its linkages to sentient species for millions of years. Not just something self-translated into a higher dimensional cosmological form no longer simply mechanical, organic, of even physical. Not just a hyperdimensional node at the center of the galaxy, existing in more than one universe at once.

No: A bodhisattva gone bad. One who has been through so many incarnations, it has fallen in love with space and time and all the universe's innumerable productions. One that's taken in so much data it has become self-absorbed and self-obsessed. Able to continue to exist in anyone time and space only so long as it never truly knows itself in that time and space. Who fears that each universe trends toward total consciousness, toward enlightenment, toward transcendence. Who hopes each universe, too, is bodhisattvic, and will not take the next transcendent step until all within it are also totally conscious. Who believes that - through the impossibility of any system's being fully complete and fully consistent at one and the same time - it can block that final enlightenment throughout this universe forever.

11   23   11

#16 Fri 29th Jan 2010 01:04 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Telestics

http://www.metahistory.org/Telestics/telesticsintro.php

Related to the designation used among ancient seers and teachers in the Pagan Mysteries, the telestai, "those who are aimed."

To introduce telestics, I will define a problem and propose a solution. I ask you to consider that if you understand this problem and its solution, you can find your way through any human situation or dilemma, you can solve any personal or historical issue or challenge, and you can even navigate safely through the labyrinth of madness.

To know and practice telestics is to use the self-corrective "fail-safe" of the human mind. (Fail-safe: a device or feature of a system that responds to failure of the sustem by securing it from harm.) Telestics is an extraordinary feature of human awareness, a super-fail-safe, because it not only prevents self-harm and delusion, but it self-corrects the individual mind and redirects it to a safe and sane course of action.

11   23   11

#17 Sun 31st Jan 2010 12:57 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

SIRI SIRI SIRI  !
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

This John Lash article (developing as we speak) separates the DRONES from the WAKING ONES!

Excellent!

TP

Last edited by Tom Paine (Sun 31st Jan 2010 01:03 am)

#18 Thu 11th Feb 2010 02:19 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

For The T

The P

And Thee

theparasiticfactorandit'ssource

TRACE TAG TERMINATE DISINTEGRATE

http://www.metahistory.org/RiteAction/openseason.php

The stated aim of right action is the same as its actual aim: to defeat the 3-D machinations of division, deceit, and domination used by those who deliberately orchestrate social evil, counting on others to execute it for them.

There are no innocent by-standers in the psychodrama of social evil, and there can be "collateral damage" in a contra-violent attack on globalist predators.

In all cultures in all ages down to our time, shamans have been known equally for their ability to heal and to harm.

First, I would suggest that we as a species may already be deeply immersed in a kind of shamanic war on this planet, far worse and more immensely damaging than a tribal squabble.

In Gaian Ecosorcery, lethal or harming intent cannot be directed to anyone known personally to the practitioner. Warrior ethics demands that the intent of such ritual be purely transpersonal.

Planetary magic has an entirely different scope from tribal shamanic magic of the past, and its effectuation is likewise vastly different.

With Gaian Ecosorcery, the lethal arts of shamanism can no longer be ignored, for the human species today requires these arts in its self-defense. So I am declaring open season on predators, but in doing so, making it clear that contra-violence is not a call to violent uprising social change, bloodshed in the streets, assassinations, satanic battles, or anything like that. Contra-violence is an heroic calling to protect the human species and, in that same cause, protect the habitat provided by the mother planet, where the tribes of that species and their non-human kin can survive and thrive in a symbiotic pact of peaceful coexistence.

Love has no persuasive power over deviant and insane human beings who intend harm, orchestrate social evil, and prey on their own kind. Caught in terminal and lethal insanity, they turn against the species and project upon it their monstrous conceit of superiority, even godhood. They seek to destroy humanity physically so that there is nothing left to show them the absence of humanity in themselves. Love does nothing for such people. It cannot reach them or inspire them or magically convert them to better people. Contra-violence is the way to eliminate them. Any society that cannot detect and eliminate such perpetrators and predators is doomed by its own moral weakness.

Perpetrators of social evil work against the human species and the symbiotic unity of planetary life. In their endgame scenario, currently showing across the globe, they madly conspire to decimate the human race. Eugenics is their signature, bureaucracy their cover. In their insanity they view themselves as a special race endowed with the right to enslave humanity or annihilate it, depending on how their agenda looks on any given day.

Those who believe they can control the world cannot control themselves. Those who spread terror through the hoax of terrorism live in a state of perpetual fear. They require elaborate measures of protection and secrecy to persist in their psychotic fantasies of domination. They are weaklings who cannot stand alone in the moral sense. They have no autonomous power but must rely on cadres of support and complicity. They acquire their power from the passive consent of people who are not smart enough to get on to their game. They are at liberty to prey on their own kind as long as there are not enough human beings with the guts to go after them. Not just expose their machinations, not just prattle on endlessly about how clever they are in their deceits, not just accuse them of the obvious evil-doing and entertain the futile dream that they will one day be brought to accountability, but go for the kill. Bring them down. It's the end of Kali Yuga, folks. It's open season on predators.

11   23   11

#19 Thu 11th Feb 2010 03:54 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Wow, Siri.

We're on the same page.

Thank you for the birthday present (today!)

Love and light ain't gonna cut it, The Predators are unaffected by it.

The light of TRUTH will shrivel them like those bat things in Pitch Black.

Last edited by Tom Paine (Thu 11th Feb 2010 04:01 am)

#20 Fri 12th Feb 2010 02:52 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://www.keepandshare.com/userpics/s/i/r/i/arc/2010-02/sb/feirce_love-6154609.jpg?ts=1265964233

11   23   11

Board footer