Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Fri 12th Feb 2010 01:26 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Re: Parasitic Die-Off

If I read it correctly, John Lash's latest article Rite Action said that the further teachings on the
subject would be in MP3 format, meaning word of mouth, I guess.  I'll have to figure out how
to use MP3 stuff now.  Word of mouth certainly puts it at the grass roots level.  Maybe that's
how the Gaian Sorcery has to work.  So be it.

#22 Fri 12th Feb 2010 05:31 pm

blue
observer
Website

Tom Paine wrote:

If I read it correctly, John Lash's latest article Rite Action said that the further teachings on the
subject would be in MP3 format, meaning word of mouth, I guess.  I'll have to figure out how
to use MP3 stuff now.  Word of mouth certainly puts it at the grass roots level.  Maybe that's
how the Gaian Sorcery has to work.  So be it.

TP - You old dinosauor!

http://www.howstuffworks.com/mp3-player.htm

You can get a cheap MP3 player from almost any superstore. Just ask. The best MP3 player is an IPod. But you don't need that, a cheap one will set you back 10 to 20 bucks.

I've got every Beatles track ever made in mp3 format. Cost me 10 dollars.

So you log onto Lash, download the mp3 file, then you transfer it to your mp3 player, (like putting a floppy disk.CD in, but much easier /faster)

TP - treat yourself, spend 10 to 20 bucks, like me you will eventually have Ipod (watch videos, see photos' , play Mp3, etc - on a format not much bigger than a credit card)

There is tons of free mp3 stuff out there.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#23 Fri 12th Feb 2010 05:38 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Okay okay okay.

But true audiophiles would never submit to music played on an MP3. 

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.  (for now, anyway!)

But thank you, blue.

Watch them change the format the minute I buy one.

And YES the GODDESS is real and IS SHE PISSED!!!
We can't disappoint her this time!

Zenden, I'm surprised you manage to communicate the amount of stuff you
do communicate, because your mind is now like THE LIBRARY AT ALEXANDRIA,
with two thousand years of UPDATES!  SHEESH!
You jam our synapses most of the time.  It takes hour or days to DIGEST the stuff.
But we LOVE IT and we LOVE YOU!!

O Mind Boggling Metal Snake QUEEN OF HEARTS

Tom Paine (Ace of Spades)
Knight of Cups

Last edited by Tom Paine (Fri 12th Feb 2010 05:46 pm)

#24 Fri 12th Feb 2010 10:16 pm

Palehorse Redivivus
Astral Wookie
Website

*Very* cool to see something like this being explored.  Not sure I'm entirely with him on all the particulars -- one of my reservations about declaring "open season" on anything for instance, is that one risks pissing off stuff that doesn't need to take breaks from screwing with you, to eat, sleep or work.  Things at that point can get messy.  My impression is those with enough finesse to avoid this and other issues already, don't need an article to tell them how to roll; otherwise I'd be iffy about getting too gung-ho about knocking off "predators," especially as we all have a predator aspect (usually just one that's much more productively aligned).  It is that very aspect that JLL demonstrates in this article and calls on to combat those who are not only predatory but psyopathic and unsustainable at the expense of everyone, including ultimately themselves.

I do question how productive it would be to be gunning for individuals, since "The System" is so deceptive and tends to have so many layers of puppets and bureaucracy, who are basically all easily replacable.  I've actually been kicking around an approach that's more trickster than warrior, which targets the mechanisms of The System itself.  Seems like a lot more bang for your buck that way, especially since when their system is threatened, the predators tend to off themselves.  As a matter of principle, the more complex a machine is, the less nudging it takes to get it to cave in on itself.  The current "machine" of control has gotten so complex and unstable as it is, that it will likely fall on its own anyway -- what I'd suggest is efforts to direct it to implode in a way that's more targetted and less messy.  Considering how frail pretty much anything technology based is in the face of the force that Gaia can bring to the table, my impression is that JLL's idea of "ecosorcery" combined with this approach could be extremely effective.

Last edited by Palehorse Redivivus (Fri 12th Feb 2010 10:18 pm)

Enlightenment = inertia.

#25 Fri 12th Feb 2010 10:43 pm

11eagle11

Hi Palehorse...how's this!?!

What if... ANY act of aggression with a missile or bomb or torpedo or gun or knife or even indirect-subtle-thought of inflicting-harm-through-intent is answered almost immediately with intense- personal-almost- unbearable pain much like the scene in the movie 'Powder' where the hunter "felt" the pain he had inflicted on the deer!?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1857919232/tt0114168

What if...this IS what is in store because many of Us have asked for Higher Help (this includes Gaea) and enough of Us are taking selfless action to eradicate all of this parasitic nonsense from the Face of Mother Earth!?

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#26 Fri 12th Feb 2010 11:54 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

11eagle11---
That very concept was put forth in the book Childhood's End by (I think) Ray Bradbury.
The first manifestation of it was at a bullfight in Spain.  When the picador thrust his first spike into
the back of the bull---every person in the stands FELT THE PAIN just as the bull did.  Needless to say,
there was no more bloodshed in the bullring that day.

PaleHorse---yes, I agree that there needs to be some strategy used rather than unfocussed rage.
Getting the most bang for the buck, as you said by selectivity.

#27 Sat 13th Feb 2010 02:38 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

ZenDen

the goddess is real, more real than anyone would ever expect and as pissed as all get out. 

shes unbelievable and theres more than one, in many forms. 

no patriarch runs this place ill tell ya that, and

the whole big daddy in heaven gig is gonna get a wipe

there, said in one sentence.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 959#p35959

Outside the gates,

YOU will look back as the concentration camp Burns from Existence.

And ALL that YOU Love

WILL At Last Be FREE

Palehorse Redivivus

I do question how productive it would be to be gunning for individuals, since "The System" is so deceptive and tends to have so many layers of puppets and bureaucracy, who are basically all easily replacable.

I've actually been kicking around an approach that's more trickster than warrior, which targets the mechanisms of The System itself.

AKA:theparasiticfactor/foreinninstallation/thearchonicglitch

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 097#p13097

JLL

In Gaian Ecosorcery, lethal or harming intent cannot be directed to anyone known personally to the practitioner. Warrior ethics demands that the intent of such ritual be purely transpersonal.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2452

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 4213#p4213

11   23   11

#28 Sat 13th Feb 2010 06:15 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Siri,
I think you're right.  The only reason to come back this time was to BURN THE FRICKING CONCENTRATION CAMP DOWN.
And along with it the FOREIGN INSTALLATIONS.  They can choke on their own stink.  They deserve no mercy.
They certainly didn't show us any.

And KALI will lead the charge.

WHOA!

#29 Sun 14th Feb 2010 12:52 pm

voici
voici

The motivation to externally control the environment and people around you through destructive superficial means simply does not last when one can truly stabilize direct knowledge or wisdom through nondualist means.

DH

#30 Mon 15th Feb 2010 01:28 am

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

Z, I don't know if you meant to hint at Philip K. Dick's speech "How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later" with that quip, but for the people who haven't read it...

http://deoxy.org/pkd_how2build.htm

He also has some things to say about parasitic die-off.

I have a secret love of chaos. There should be more of it. Do not believe—and I am dead serious when I say this—do not assume that order and stability are always good, in a society or in a universe. The old, the ossified, must always give way to new life and the birth of new things. Before the new things can be born the old must perish. This is a dangerous realization, because it tells us that we must eventually part with much of what is familiar to us. And that hurts. But that is part of the script of life. Unless we can psychologically accommodate change, we ourselves begin to die, inwardly. What I am saying is that objects, customs, habits, and ways of life must perish so that the authentic human being can live. And it is the authentic human being who matters most, the viable, elastic organism which can bounce back, absorb, and deal with the new.

But I consider that the matter of defining what is real—that is a serious topic, even a vital topic. And in there somewhere is the other topic, the definition of the authentic human. Because the bombardment of pseudo-realities begins to produce inauthentic humans very quickly, spurious humans—as fake as the data pressing at them from all sides. My two topics are really one topic; they unite at this point. Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and then sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themselves. So we wind up with fake humans inventing fake realities and then peddling them to other fake humans. It is just a very large version of Disneyland. You can have the Pirate Ride or the Lincoln Simulacrum or Mr. Toad's Wild Ride—you can have all of them, but none is true.

In Plato's Timaeus, God does not create the universe, as does the Christian God; He simply finds it one day. It is in a state of total chaos. God sets to work to transform the chaos into order. That idea appeals to me, and I have adapted it to fit my own intellectual needs: What if our universe started out as not quite real, a sort of illusion, as the Hindu religion teaches, and God, out of love and kindness for us, is slowly transmuting it, slowly and secretly, into something real?

The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words. George Orwell made this clear in his novel 1984. But another way to control the minds of people is to control their perceptions. If you can get them to see the world as you do, they will think as you do. Comprehension follows perception. How do you get them to see the reality you see? After all, it is only one reality out of many. Images are a basic constituent: pictures. This is why the power of TV to influence young minds is so staggeringly vast. Words and pictures are synchronized. The possibility of total control of the viewer exists, especially the young viewer.

So my novel contained material from other parts of the Bible, as well as the sections from Acts. Deciphered, my novel tells a quite different story from the surface story (which we need not go into here). The real story is simply this: the return of Christ, now king rather than suffering servant. Judge rather than victim of unfair judgment. Everything is reversed. The core message of my novel, without my knowing it, was a warning to the powerful: You will shortly be judged and condemned. Who, specifically, did it refer to? Well, I can't really say; or rather would prefer not to say. I have no certain knowledge, only an intuition. And that is not enough to go on, so I will keep my thoghts to myself.

The authentic human being is one of us who instinctively knows what he should not do, and, in addition, he will balk at doing it. He will refuse to do it, even if this brings down dread consequences to him and to those whom he loves. This, to me, is the ultimately heroic trait of ordinary people; they say no to the tyrant and they calmly take the consequences of this resistance. Their deeds may be small, and almost always unnoticed, unmarked by history. Their names are not remembered, nor did these authentic humans expect their names to be remembered. I see their authenticity in an odd way: not in their willingness to perform great heroic deeds but in their quiet refusals. In essence, they cannot be compelled to be what they are not.

Board footer