Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Sun 16th Aug 2009 10:29 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Manifesting the Mind

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#2 Mon 17th Aug 2009 08:48 am

blue
observer
Website

Re: Manifesting the Mind

We're ALL on drugs, all of the time. That's how we have this hallucinatory experience called life.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#3 Sun 20th Sep 2009 08:44 am

Cosmosis
Remember

What an amazing weekend its been! I've finally made a breakthrough as I see others are too, and I feel excitement in the air~ what an amazing time to be alive!! I posted this here because this is where my breakthrough started. As I've mentioned in previous posts, I've had this repeated experience for many years in my sleep. When I first became in any way lucid of this experience I would actually launch myself out of bed onto the floor, as you would do in a falling elevator to brace for impact!! After watching the above video, I realized that DMT was the key to what I had been experiencing in the nightworld, as I am now officially refusing to call it dreaming any longer, it's as if I was determined to point this out to myself every night until I finally got it~ the DMT. I'll cut to the chase~ Last night, I saw what the night terror had been about so clearly, that I literally could not say it out loud because it was just so huge for me I knew I wouldn't forget it! I saw myself travelling through this personal size cylinder shaped tube/wormhole that seemed to stretch for thousands of light years of stars, that I could completely lucidly see with my own eyes for the first time. The actual experience of what seemed to be existing in two places at once, which I suppose it is, if we're actually travelling to other dimensions right? It was truly magnificent to behold and realize that we do this every night without thinking twice about it, probably thanks to the pineal gland and DMT, and for that same reason we don't remember it either. If we can do that we can do anything, and I believe sooner or later we're going to get that chance!!! It's no wonder I always felt the grinding halt of returning to my body, or my heart pounding trying to figure out how it can beat normally without me inside my body. I also need to mention Siri's posts about remembering Lemuria, which never quite occured to me why I'd need to remember something that would've been so very hard to forget, and yet a few hours before I went to bed that night, I was thinking about how much I love my daughters and how I would be so heartbroken to have to see them suffer as a result of these bastards in power the likes of who would love to poke them with Swineflu vaccines this fall and not being willing to take the fate of watching them suffer in any. way. ever. Though knowing full well how impossible it is in our current reality to prevent loved ones from suffering in any way. Suddenly the beautiful images of a place flood my senses. Of that place that we all know we deserve, where we somehow grant ourselves and everything and everyone surrounding us with what we need through our loving interaction with all available aspects operating to their full potential. It made me want to meditate on it every day, what comforting thoughts in tumultous times. I finally see the value of being able to imagine such a place WILL exsist. I always knew everything would be alright, but I didn't know how I would get there, but now I know. You people are all amazing in my books! No need to name names really , because all of you inspire me every day, from Iso's poem to Sw's incouraging words, and that frequency~ we heard a strange hum clear as day outside that night~ was that you Blue and the others? As I fell asleep the other night I pondered at how funny it is that we call it Falling asleep without thought, but clearly most of us have experienced the 'fall' in falling asleep, and thought to myself why wouldn't we experience that when we're hurdling through space at 26,000km a second or whatever the hell it is! It's so simple really it's almost embarrasing, as I'm realizing all I became aware of was my soul travelling back from the sleepworld dimension. Brilliant! Bring it on~ time to play. I also had the very direct awareness during this nights' lucid moments, that my husband was like some vast conduit of energy or electricity and maybe somehow just somehow, with the recent raising of these wonderful amazing energies around here, you were all able to help fuel this and eachothers breakthroughs actually changing eachothers lives, as the process of things being and returning to the way they should be~ has already begun! And last night, I had the first peaceful night sleep in a long time~ how nice to get some rest before the next chapter begins!

Much gratitude for helping eachother find the bridges we need to get where we're finally ready to go!!

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/126_56urthfrgt.jpg

Last edited by Cosmosis (Sun 20th Sep 2009 08:45 am)

#4 Sun 20th Sep 2009 10:33 am

blue
observer
Website

Wow! thanks for sharing that, Cosmosis - that was truly amazing. buga

Was this after taking DMT (cough medicine?)

Please keep us informed of your progress. Well done.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.

#5 Sun 20th Sep 2009 11:56 am

Falvion
gazing into Mystery
Website

That's beautiful, Cosmosis. Thank you so much for sharing.

Very inspiring. Hope in dark times.

Dream it, and make it so.

#6 Sun 20th Sep 2009 09:10 pm

Synchronicitical
Paragon Paradigm Parabolist

Great post Cosmosis, I suppose focusing while falling asleep is a good routine... I've gotten some lucid dreams/OBEs that way but I've been out of practice.  Looking forward to meeting everyone in everyplace!

And DXM is in cough medicine, not DMT.  DMT seems endogenous to most living creatures.

"We are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone tell you different." - Kurt Vonnegut

#7 Sun 20th Sep 2009 09:18 pm

isoperimetrix
loony

Yup that sounds awesome thanks for sharing Cosmosis, BTW blue, DXM is in [some] cough syrup, DMT is different, it's the active ingredient in ayahuasca.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml

blah blah blah

#8 Sun 20th Sep 2009 09:59 pm

SW

Indeed, how wonderful. Hope in dark times.............

And even the smallest can change the future, never forget how important you really are.

From the message of Palm Sunday

The triumph of the Light before its obscuration is an expression of the divine, royal Selfhood within each one of us, that is so powerfully obscured by mundane and conventional reality. There are times when we want so badly for that light to shine out of us, for it to be recognized by the world. When the only vehicle for expression is the ego-personality our strivings to be seen are usually in vain. Personality actually comes from the Greek “persona??? meaning “mask.???

While in this terrestrial incarnation, we are like the Count of Monte Cristo in The Man in the Iron Mask; our behavioral gyrations and efforts to have others recognize our light only serve to convince them that we are egotists, madmen or charlatans. Often we create a false glamour that is not our true Self; we put on an entertaining song and dance act; we live a lie and shine forth a false light: or we simply forget about our light and live our lives as if it had never been.

When we are not anxiously attempting to show forth our light, we are often acting in fear of the consequences of letting our light shine. We either turn down our light or turn it off completely, so that we might pass unseen through this world. Yet, “Within a man of light, there is light, and he lighteth up the whole word. If he does not shine, he is darkness.??? This is the sham, the cover up, that we are either parading a false light or hiding our light beneath a bushel. The issues are not safety or creative self-expression, the core issues are authenticity and consciousness. We must be conscious of who we really are as spiritual beings and not let either fear or love of the world pervert or hide the authenticity of our own true Self. We must not let ego-inflation or an arrogant and false playing down of ourselves deflect us from the authentic role we have in the divine archetypal drama behind the background of our lives. Just as Gandalf and Strider, in the Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein, remain conscious of their spiritual and royal origins and destiny while they pass behind the scenes in obscurity until the time that they must uncloak themselves to the dark powers of the world, so must we be conscious in our spiritual work, neither shirking our spiritual destiny nor running after the accolades of the world. Our spiritual light can never really be seen in this world, for the eyes of the world cannot see it. “The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the Father.??? (The Gospel of Thomas) If we live our spiritual lives consciously and authentically we will be hid in that Light whatever befalls us in our mundane lives.

On the mythological and archetypal level of reality , we have our eternal and real parts to play out. Behind the appearances and scenes of our mundane lives, we participate in a mystical and archetypal play of cosmic dimensions. Occasionally we recognize each other for the parts we play in the divine drama, yet even beyond this, we are archetypal and royal beings with the capacity to enter that realm of consciousness where we are flames of the Divine Light dwelling together in love and unity, embracing and merging without physical touching or separation of flesh. It is when we do not recognize or we forget our true royal Selfhood, when we are lacking in self-esteem and fearful, that we have problems with others. To recognize our own light we must recognize it in others. We must begin the process of Holy Week by seeing through appearances to the background of spiritual and archetypal reality within ourselves and others. When we have and can hold onto this insight and not let it be obscured by worldly expectations, then we will know even as we are known; we will recognize the pearl whether it is anointed with balsam oil or cast into the mud.

Yet this recognition brings with it a great sorrow. It is as if we, as some extra-terrestrial explorers, had to leave some of our closest kin upon some far-flung outpost of the universe until we could return for them. When we returned for them they did not remember that they were alien to this world or that they were kin to another race. All our efforts to remind them brought criticism, scorn or ridicule. Sometimes, at their hands, we were even put to death. This is not to be taken literally but simply as another story by which we may grasp the existential and paradoxical reality of our worldly existence. By remembering who we are and becoming authentically translucent to that reality, we can serve to remind others of who they are and from whence they have originated as well.

The message of Palm Sunday is the recognition that we can become authentically translucent to our interior light of being, which, shining outward, allows us to see through the worldly and temporal reality to the eternal things that are truly real. In the collect for Palm Sunday the Archetypal Self is invoked as Aleph the First and Tav the Last, the beginning and the end, another paradox. In the same paradoxical fashion this translucency to the light is symbolized in the beginning and ending of our terrestrial life. At the moment of birth and the moment of death, it is reported that the skin takes on a strange translucency, as if to give visibility to an invisible and interior light. The young and the old are also closer to the archetypal reality. The old have had a whole lifetime to remind them, the young have not had as much time to forget. The traditional hymn for Palm Sunday includes the refrain “To whom the lips of children made loud hosannas ring.??? Children often recognize the archetypal reality of themselves and others, they have not had as much time to forget the spiritual and imaginative dimension of life. The world and other people are more translucent to them. For this reason, those who are awakened to Gnostic insight are sometimes referred to as “little ones.??? So we by becoming more authentically translucent to the light within may become more like “little ones.??? We can see through the false facade of the world; we can see the archetypal dramas played out; we can see the true royal Selfhood in all of us; we can know ourselves as part of a greater consciousness, who is truly “King of kings and Lord of lords, who is called Faithful and True.???

-- Rev. Steven Marshall

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#9 Thu 24th Sep 2009 09:05 am

blue
observer
Website

Thanks for the DXM / DMT clear up, guys.

Stranger yet are stories of procedures, more or less intrusive,
performed by the life-forms of these nonmaterial worlds
upon our volunteers during their DMT intoxication.
Jim, a thirty-seven-year-old schoolteacher, was a volunteer
who didn’t like to talk much about his experiences. During
his tolerance study, we talked about going further through
the bright colors, which he admitted were distracting him.
He felt there might be “beings??? behind the colors, and I encouraged
him to see if there were. After emerging from his
last dose, he said almost offhandedly, and with little emotion:
“I went with them as you suggested. There were clinical
researchers probing into my mind. There were sort of long
fiber-optic things that they were putting into my pupils.???
This was years after we had stopped using the pupil measuring
card, so it had nothing to do with what was happening in
Room 531. I asked Jim what that was like for him.
“It was pretty weird, but I figured it was just the drug.???
Jeremiah, at fifty years of age, was one of our oldest volunteers.
He had recently retired from decades of service in the
armed forces and was beginning a new phase of his professional
life by obtaining training in clinical counseling. He was
also starting his third family, and he underwent a face-lift
halfway through the dose-response study. He was a busy man.
During the first few minutes of his non-blind high dose of
DMT, Jeremiah burst out in several exclamations: “Whoa!???
“Wow!??? “Incredible!??? He began beaming, a huge smile across
his face. He seemed to be having a great time:
“It was a nursery. A high-tech nursery with a single Gumby,
three feet tall, attending me.3 I felt like an infant. Not a human
infant, but an infant relative to the intelligences represented
by the Gumby. It was aware of me, but not particularly
concerned. Sort of a detached concern, like a parent
would feel looking into a playpen at his one-year-old lying
there. As I went into it, I heard a sound: hmmm. Then I heard
two to three male voices talking. I heard one of them say,
‘He’s arrived.’
“I felt evolution occurring. These intelligences are looking
over us. There is hope beyond the mess we are making for
ourselves.

“I couldn’t change the experience at all. I couldn’t have anticipated
it or even imagined it. It was a total surprise! I tried
to open to love but that was silly. All I could do was observe
it.???
I found this last comment especially interesting because it
challenged my assumption that what Jeremiah encountered
was a product of his mind, rather than a “true??? perception.
“Opening to love??? is shorthand for an effort to change the
anxiety caused by an unexpected or unpleasant experience
into love. If what Jeremiah had just encountered was only a
product of his own imagination, he may have been able to
alter his reactions. The fact that his attempt felt “silly???
reminded me of the futility of trying to “open to love??? to a
oncoming truck. “Opening to love??? as he found himself
instantly dropped into an alien nursery was such an ineffectual
and inappropriate response that it seemed laughable.

More of this book extract here ..http://rickstrassman.com/dmt/contact.pdf

#10 Thu 24th Sep 2009 12:06 pm

11eagle11

Aaahhhhhhh...  smile   Beautiful!

Thanks Cosmosis, Thanks Everyone!

We Are Awakening to what We Are...Everything of Love...Everything of Light...Everything of Wisdom!

Everywhere In The Now!

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/214/9/1/DMT_Mountian_by_mearone.jpg

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer