Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Mon 1st Feb 2010 02:13 pm

lyttylbyrdy
emerging

Re: UFO Invasion

Cosmosis wrote:

You know I couldn't resist trying to find a pic of that! Here's a link: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-l … 12710.html

From out of the ocean say the witnesses!!! Isn't that somethin? Kinda looks like a spiral tail on it to me~ No?

Ya, I thought that was something, too - it/them coming up out of the ocean. But turns out it was (a) model rocket(s).  Oh wait, no it wasn't, it was too cold, and the objects were too big.  It must be hoax by a couple of women with nothing better to do than call public officials and express concern and present evidence. (Unless of course it was the northern lights reflecting off a satellite...there's always that possibility). 

Aaaahhh well, it doesn't really matter anyway.  We're all safe.  I know cuz the guv'mint told me so.

Okay, people.  Mystery solved.  Move along.  Nothing to see here.  Everyone back to sleep. sover

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit.  The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are." ~Marcus Aurelius

"The noble soul has reverence for itself." ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.

#22 Mon 1st Feb 2010 06:59 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Yeah, Bhang.

I like the Bulgarian HUBCAP film.

And what's with the dude with the flying porkchop sideburns?  Is that some kind of "learned academic authority"
beard style.  Oh well, they're from Bulgaria.  Right next to Slobbovia.

This should be in the humor thread.

TP

#23 Sat 13th Mar 2010 02:24 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Uploaded on the 8th of Mar. 2010 in Israel.

This is an amazing ring of greenish light filmed over Russia

Last edited by Bhang (Sat 13th Mar 2010 03:43 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#24 Wed 17th Mar 2010 06:46 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Great but very spooky footage!

Lenticular Cloud Time Lapse:

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#25 Thu 18th Mar 2010 01:14 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Really good stuff, Bhang.

I've always loved clouds.

#26 Thu 18th Mar 2010 01:42 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Bhang that green glowing light one looks exactly like the one I saw, you remember me telling you about that? I wasn't all the way over there though, this was back in the winter of 99/00 on highway 158 in NC va

I literally got chills watching that. I remember when I saw it, it was my first one. I saw another a couple summers ago but it was lights bobbing up and down and pretty far away. That giant green glowing halo though, you couldn't miss that! It didn't float around like in that video though; it just sat above my car and it was almost as if it were telepathic because as soon as I and my friends all yelled out "HOLY SH!T!" it zoomed off REAL fast tummenupp

#27 Sat 15th May 2010 08:46 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

SCARY STUFF

#28 Sat 29th May 2010 10:22 am

isoperimetrix
loony

This is a must see smile

Unfortunately I don't have a link to it for streaming online...

David Sereda's talk at the UFO Congress 2010
http://www.ufocongressstore.com/servlet … rse/Detail

This looks even closer to proof beyond any doubt IMO.

ahhh... download/stream:
http://www.archive.org/details/DavidSer … ti-gravity

Last edited by isoperimetrix (Sat 29th May 2010 01:58 pm)

blah blah blah

#29 Tue 1st Jun 2010 01:25 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

ISO:

That was a phenomenal video. Thanks for the link!

#30 Tue 1st Jun 2010 06:14 pm

universe_communion

I second that. This video is great. Sereda mentions a dream he had where an angel played an instrument that levitated a stone. Reminds me of montalk's recent article: http://montalk.net/notes/tuning-forks-a … technology

Board footer