Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Thu 27th Aug 2009 03:18 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

It's not 2012, it's 2013...

Ok so many of you already know of all the hoopla surrounding the Y2K event. In the year 2000 the conspiracy kooks where blabbing on about the end of the world, or the end of the world as we know it. Many of us where secretly biting our nails as the ball dropped in New York... but lo and behold! Nothing fucking happened. But alas... the internet heads began to whisper among the masses... they said that 2000 A.D. was not the real millennium. They told us that the Gregorian calendar was wrong and the real 2000 was in 2001.

Wouldn't that mean that doomsday would be in 2001? And under occult rules; the great sacrifice of the 254th day of 2001 took place worldwide consciousness absorbed the destruction of Jachin and Boaz in the New Babylon. Shortly  thereafter the "pulling" of Soloman's temple... a great sacrifice in the name of Baphomet, in New Babylon anointed the millennium with chaos and destruction.  Hence the downfall of the New Atlantis.

So ... 2012 they all now say?

I say let time tell. I get the feeling that it might be 2013. A repeat of our Y2K incident. What would you say?

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#2 Thu 27th Aug 2009 04:04 pm

Ayahuasca
Shaman
Website

Re: It's not 2012, it's 2013...

A few religious kooks might have believed the world was ending in 2000, but that had nothing to do with Y2K.

All the hoopla surrounding Y2K was predominantly a computer issue. Most computer software written prior to the 90's only used two digits to record the year ie 98 to represent 1998, which would have meant that at Jan 1st 2000 many software programs would have thought the year was 00 and nobody really knew the repercussions of that. I think all the important software was updated in time which is why there were no real problems. When nothing happened in 2000 there was never any risk at all that 2001 would bring further problems, at least in terms of computer issues.

#3 Thu 27th Aug 2009 06:27 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Ayahuasca, everything you said about the computer issue is accurate but you neglected the public's paranoia over the 2000 doomsday fears that where lurking in most people's minds. They expected a tragedy of sorts - if not; then the end of the world.

Just as people do today when discussing 2012.

Last edited by Bhang (Thu 8th Jul 2010 05:19 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#4 Sat 29th Aug 2009 04:56 am

Charles
Website

Nope,  sorry  Bhang,  but  2000 did scare me. 
If everyones computer crashed,  there would be no food deliveries,   the electric company may go bananas - no lights, no cooking, and water won't flow,   gas  station computers may not permit us to put gas in the car.    Doctors and hospitals would be lost,  phones won't work.  The only good thought was the thought of all world governments just going quiet and blank.   

2012 is something else entirely,  and I'm looking forward to it.   Zero tragedy expected.   

The world as we know it  (lies, greed, murders, Illuminati, wars, man made diseases, poverty, arrogance, disrespect, pollution, starvation, slavery, etc.)  may as well stop for many of us.  It may as well travel elsewhere with those souls who are looking so very forward to the apocalypse.  It's possible that people who are frightened will create their own 2012.

There is nothing to fear but fear.   And fear does frighten me,  and I'm working on it.   I've no idea How things will happen,  but that something will happen,  I do believe.   

Only problem is that "time" isn't real.   
But still I believe in a Golden Age of peace and unity with clean air and water.   
The planet  (our Solar System)  is moving into a new area of energy in the Galaxy.   
I'm trying to be and to feel ready for lighter and finer vibrations,  and I hope I am ready.

Fear is the enemy.

We Are One.

#5 Thu 8th Jul 2010 05:18 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Now solar storm is predicted for 2013:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac … ation.html

In a new warning, Nasa said the super storm would hit like “a bolt of lightning” and could cause catastrophic consequences for the world’s health, emergency services and national security unless precautions are taken.

Luke 10:18
"I beheld Satan as Lightning fall from Heaven"

The name Barack / Barak means LIGHTNING in Hebrew:

The word BAMA / BAMAH is used to mean the "heights" of Heaven:

To join these two words, the Hebrew letter vau is used, which is transliterated into Latin as O or U.

BARAK O BAMAH - LIGHTNING OF/FROM HEAVEN

Also:

Matthew 24:27
"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38883

Last edited by Bhang (Thu 8th Jul 2010 05:23 pm)

#6 Fri 9th Jul 2010 02:49 pm

Charles
Website

"Time" is strange,  it can go fast or slow.   Living in a dimension beyond "time" is difficult to imagine.   But I bet my dog can teach me about all time being right now.

Because time is so subjective, 12/21/12  May not be The Moment.   Though in more than one culture,  this coming change is expected to take a day.   I remember Grandfather David (Hopi) saying that, and being questioned  . .  "What do you mean,  a day??"  . .  He smiled and said  "24 hours."

Meanwhile there could be a window that goes beyond 2013.   Time is unknown.

And IF  Obama is lightening from heaven,  then we should love and trust him that much more.

We Are One.

#7 Fri 9th Jul 2010 07:45 pm

Arrow
Standing At The Portal
Website

Obama lightening from heaven? acklad

Arrow

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.

#8 Fri 9th Jul 2010 09:46 pm

Charles
Website

Don't blame me Arrow.

We Are One.

#9 Fri 9th Jul 2010 11:39 pm

universe_communion

http://montalk.net/notes/mayan-calendar-2011-2012

Just more food for thought. Not saying he's right or wrong.

Last edited by universe_communion (Fri 9th Jul 2010 11:39 pm)

#10 Sun 11th Jul 2010 05:37 pm

SHUSAFLYIN

Goo!  Trust Obama? - I just can't let that one get by without putting Goo on it!

Board footer