Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Sun 25th Oct 2009 12:50 pm

Charles
Website

Re: Women on the Edge of Evolution free teleseminar

Interesting you guys, some wanting to be women in the next life.   

I was  10 (??) maybe,  when my mother saw me winning a monopoly game with a male friend of mine.  After he went home she told me that I'm supposed to act stupid and lose to the boys,  to make them feel good.  And so I did,  at least for a while.

And then when I was about 12,  I got my first period.  Born and raised in NYC,  so I went to the roof of my building and yelled at God.  I was very pissed off and nauseous and in pain.

That was not the first or last time I wanted to be male.  Interesting don't you think ?   With more communication,  we may more fully realize how very alike we are.     

In college (art school because my mother refused to allow me to become a veterinarian  . . .  no penis)  at the end of 4 years,  there was a faculty review.   I put up a collection of paintings,  drawings,  sculptures, weavings, pottery, prints, etc. . . . .   And the Dean of the school told me that if I were a boy,  he would have gotten to know me.  He said that I was very talented,  but it is assumed that girls will get married and that boys will have to earn a living.   (pissed me off.)

I'm an old lady now.  Thank God menses is long past,  as are many of the experiences I had growing up female.  But still,  what a royal pain in the ass.  And I still wish I were a veterinarian.

Outside of about 6 or so years of my youth,  I've always been self employed.

Thanks Falvion for reminding us of what we should all remember.  We're all in this together.   And I have lived long enough to know that giving and helping is actually fun.   Working together and enjoying each other is our survival on this planet,  and probably a big part of our ascension to the next dimension.

And Thanks SiriArc,  I love the idea of  "being Healed and restored to pre Distortion Self
The Family of Light is here to Dissolve this distortion and return to Love That Which is Precious."

We Are One.

#22 Sun 25th Oct 2009 02:01 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

You know, I've had very little hope for the human race until recently.  Even now I do it with reservations.
If we continue in this insane behavior then we don't DESERVE to continue.  But if we can allow the
idea of COOPERATION to take hold, then there's a chance.

I think my saving grace has been getting to know and accept my feminine side.  THAT'S where all
my "good" thoughts and feelings come from.  My male side has had all the standard indoctrination
that males get, so I know how to "fake it" when I'm amongst macho brutes.  (Can't show any weakness
or you'll be attacked like an injured fish in the Great Barrier Reef)   So I've learned the art of camouflage
and invisibility to avoid attracting unwanted attention.  Unless I choose to fight.

But strangely enough, my rage and anger arise from my female side which loathes the insanity that
(mostly men) perpetrate upon their fellow humans.   I know I'm still talking about duality here, but
that's what the prevalent mindset is.  Except for ND people, of course.  And a very small minority
of enlightened ones on the planet.

#23 Sun 25th Oct 2009 11:36 pm

Palehorse Redivivus
Astral Wookie
Website

I'm gonna have to differ from the prevailing view here. 

It's not men OR women (or the masculine and feminine principle) responsible for the mess we're in -- it's the sociopathic programming that has affected, and infected all.  If you've ever held ANY notion of fear for your own security, or of competition for resources of any sort, then sorry, you're not exempt regardless of gender.

There are few prospects I find scarier than a formerly oppressed and marginalized group suddenly given power, again, regardless of gender.  Give women the means to pursue and realize their own sovereignty along with everyone else?  Sure, by all means.  Appoint them to leadership positions solely for being women?  I remain (extremely) unconvinced.

If anything, I don't think the male principle is given enough credit for keeping things from getting worse than they currently are.  The feminine is symbolic of the unconscious -- which, when disorganized, misaligned and apart from the logical, rational conscious mind (as the collective unconscious very much is at present), is purely reactive, and harbors some pretty nasty stuff.  Program it with loving intentions, or program it to hate and destroy, and it goes along for the ride, unquestioningly and without inhibition.  Introduce a rational, logical mind to differentiate and assign values so the unconscious is not being programmed by just whatever environmental influences happen along, and you might stand a chance.

We all have the capacity to be proficient in both, but that's not the way we're socialized, and most people are products of their socialization.  So, while most leaders are men, and a disproportionate number of leaders are heavy on the psychopathy -- we also have the male principle to thank for occasionally stepping in and slowing down, stopping or even reversing what would otherwise be an unchecked slide toward a "darkest possible influence wins" scenario which would put an end to the whole earth game pretty quickly.  The female principle has tremendous creative potential, but until we (of either gender) actually learn to use it constructively, IMO it's not currently in any fit state to lead, very generally speaking.

In any case, elevating either gender "above" the other is just more divide-and-conquer.  What we need is balance.

Enlightenment = inertia.

#24 Mon 26th Oct 2009 02:40 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://www.online-videothek.de/dvdcover/full/abyss.jpg

To Enter the Snake Pit, YOU become a Snake....... Which is Not WHO YOU REALLY ARE Magician

Back When,

Laz Mentioned The Parameters Of The “Type“ Of Suit WE Put On

Has To Do With That Specific Aspect Of The Soul‘s Healing,

And,

Where the Greatest (Current) Capability Of Achievement Lies.

11   23   11

#25 Mon 26th Oct 2009 04:03 am

Feritciva

Palehorse Redivivus wrote:

The feminine is symbolic of the unconscious -- which, when disorganized, misaligned and apart from the logical, rational conscious mind (as the collective unconscious very much is at present), is purely reactive, and harbors some pretty nasty stuff.  Program it with loving intentions, or program it to hate and destroy, and it goes along for the ride, unquestioningly and without inhibition.  Introduce a rational, logical mind to differentiate and assign values so the unconscious is not being programmed by just whatever environmental influences happen along, and you might stand a chance.

This is one of the most enlighting text I've read for a while. Put a lot things to where they should be in my mind. Right time, right place, right pharagraph!

Thanks Palehorse!

#27 Tue 27th Oct 2009 06:25 am

SW

Chapter 8

Hoochie-Coochie Dancing and the Red Wriggler Girl

It was the early fifties. My brother wore a Davy Crockett coonskin cap which I envied, and he played with marbles, many of which I later won from him in matches motivated by my love of beauty rather than a love of winning. Cat’s-eye marbles with woven swirls of iridescent blues or greens were my favorites. I would hold them up to the sky forever and fall into reveries. My bare knees grew crusty and darkened from touching the ground as I knelt to take a crack at the marbles in a circle. Grandma Blair scrubbed my knees nightly if she wasn’t having one of her spells. Mama was much too busy with the baby to bathe me anymore.

Not the way a girl should behave,??? Grandma Blair scolded. I remember the way the words felt. They did not feel like my mama’s words. She must have said it many times. I must have tired of it, for I raised both hands to my face. I put a single finger in one side of my mouth and another finger in the other side of my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and stretched it as far as I could, and I stuck out my tongue.

She slapped me on both cheeks at the same time. I howled, and she left the bathroom, saying I could wash my own nasty self with my own hateful ways.

Freed from her watchful gaze, I splashed around for a few minutes, enjoying the water and sloshing some on the floor.

I heard him before I saw him. I looked up. Big Arthur was at the door. My punishment for insolence did not end with getting my checks boxed by Grandma Blair. And Big Arthur didn’t use his hands. He made me stand in the slippery tub and hold onto the spigot while he used his belt on my wet, wet body. I heard the screaming.

That was my mama screaming now. Not me screaming. Her. I remember that. She stood in the doorway. She screamed at him. “Stop! Now! That’s enough! You’re hitting her with the buckle. Stop yourself!???

“Nobody treats my mother that way!??? he growled. But he obeyed my mama that time. The belt was gone. My body knew that.

She kneeled, like I kneeled on the ground when I played marbles. She kneeled that way beside the tub. She pulled me back down into the water and she let the water drain out. My legs spouted blood, enough to color the last few streams of water red. “Stand up,??? she said. I stood. She rinsed the blood off my legs with cool water. Then came the Merthiolate.  And someone was screaming again.

He was at the door. “You better shut up, or I’ll come in there again.??? They were my screams, then. I shut up.

In the background I could hear my mama’s radio, and sad as I was, hurt as I was, scared as I was, I watched him leave, and then I started to bounce in time with the beat.

Excerpts from the book - Growing Up without the Goddess - A Journey through Sexual Abuse to the Sacred Embrace of Mary Magdalene
http://www.growingupwithoutthegoddess.com/excerpts.html

This spiritual memoir takes the reader through a coming-of-age story with a wild-child who returns to the South as an intuitive adult to uncover the secret wounds of her past. Haunting memories, dreams, and visions lead to shocking revelations about all who grow up in a culture that does not honor the goddess.

Back a few posts ago it was mentioned of the crazy women in the church. Who and why decided to change Jesus and why do these people hate women so much?

Cause Jesus LOVED women, publicly with no shame. No evil Eve's who dallied with a serpent in Jesus' teachings. Just love for women and the world.

And that is what we have to remember. It's about Love.

http://blog.marymagdalenewithin.com/200 … women.aspx

And to this end, we ask Mary to speak now..."  And a little later she said this about Jesus, "When our bodies twined  as one, he said he knew how the rivers loved the earth, how the oceans felt about the shores.....His God had shown him, on that fateful night of showing, that through women would the world evolve in all. Through women would each man be saved.  This he knew. His  God had shown him."
   In the Navajo world when a person is traumatized or very sick, a medicine person chooses a piece of their religious story which will recreate a sense of well-being . The story piece is created in a sand picture for the sick person , thus restoring a deep remembering of the meaning of life.  That's what I feel I do when I remember that there is a love story at the center of our  culture's religious story.  We live inside of this story and  it lives in our spiritual DNA from long, long ago.  When something bad happens , our story is there for us to recall, to remember that there's  a deeper pattern of love and meaning to life than what often shows on the surface.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#28 Tue 27th Oct 2009 06:33 am

SW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

Learned helplessness, as a technical term in animal psychology and related human psychology, means a condition of a human being or an animal in which it has learned to behave helplessly, even when the opportunity is restored for it to help itself by avoiding an unpleasant or harmful circumstance to which it has been subjected. Learned helplessness theory is the view that clinical depression and related mental illnesses result from a perceived absence of control over the outcome of a situation (Seligman, 1975).

There are several aspects of human helplessness that have no counterpart among other animals. One of the most intriguing aspects is "vicarious learning (or modelling)": that people can learn to be helpless through observing another person encountering uncontrollable events (Bandura, 1986). However, studies with animals have shown that many species can learn through observation[1]. Thus, this "difference" may not exist between humans and nonhumans.

Apart from the shared depression symptoms between human and other animals such as passivity, introjected hostility, weight loss, appetite loss, social and sexual deficits, some of the diagnostic symptoms of learned helplessness—including depressed mood, feelings of worthlessness, and suicidal ideation—can be found and observed in human beings but not necessarily in animals (Peterson, Maier & Seligman, 1993).

However, not all of the dogs in Seligman's experiments became helpless. Of the roughly 150 dogs in experiments in the latter half of the 1960s, about one-third did not become helpless, but instead managed to find a way out of the unpleasant situation despite their past experience with it. The corresponding characteristic in humans has been found to correlate highly with optimism; however, not a naïve Polyannaish optimism, but an explanatory style that views the situation as other than personal, pervasive, or permanent. This distinction between people who adapt and those who break down under long-term psychological pressure was also studied in the 1950s in the context of brainwashing.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#29 Wed 28th Oct 2009 10:29 pm

Joeman

Perfection (a song about women by Jolin Tsai for those of you who don't mind hip pop and songs of a different language) 

awesome song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwtXYc8NcD0

Here is English translation:

Song Title:  Perfection

(Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome.
We gonna rock and roll again, tonight. Yeeeah!
Welcome Everybody... uh uh.... yeah)

verse 1

The rebirth of fashion uses perfection to define women

In who's body is the dazzling soul buried and sealed within?

Lavish brilliance dazzles all onlookers

Only those who understand love can get a kiss

Set free my love... I want you to come here

Chorus

Who is the goddess of such beauty that makes men worship in adoration

now, and in the future?

Perfection is the basis I use to uncover unlimited splendor

In the present, in the future

verse 2

When luck happens, only a stupid fool would wait

This moment, this minute

My dream has become reality, who is the one to have me?

Only those who understand love can open the door to my heart

Set free my love... I want you to come here

Chorus (the same)

verse 3 (same as verse 1)

#30 Thu 29th Oct 2009 12:57 pm

lens

i only see a large increase in the number of women in super high heels, tons of makeup, dressed like its their prom night every day of the week. not the way i pictured our specie's further spiritual development, but i'll take it visslar

Last edited by lens (Thu 29th Oct 2009 12:59 pm)

Board footer