Solstice

Re: Take Out the Matrix

We did a short off-topic discussion on the shadow in another thread

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?pid=786#p786

#12 Tue 1st Dec 2009 02:31 pm

lorae
Website

When you have dreams of dscending into a basement, you're beginning to become acquainted with your shadow.

I believe, because of our great powers of manifestation (mostly unacknowledged), that the projection into the outer world of our repressed shadow  actually is produced in 3D reality.  Wars, wars and more wars.  Economic wars, spiritual wars, plain old shoot-em-up wars.  All 3D reality projections of our repressed shadow.

So we really, really need, at least to begin, to become aware of our hidden atavistic nature.  We can't work toward a problem solution until we can see the nature of the situation.  And we're, for the most part, quite unaware of our true selves.  My "spiritual" friends seem to completely ignore the shadow, which only pushes those impulses farther from the consciousness.

Which leads us back to Pluto.  Now in Capricorn, which will be laying bare for all to see the actual rot of our structures, economic, political, including psycological.  This process will take over ten years.

Not only does Pluto expose, it destroys.

"Think about it, the great spiritual teachers (Jesus, Buddha, etc.) taught us to  understand that our False Egos are NOT our true selves. (Of course, the "lizards" got in there and mucked things up, of course!   - See below -  Can't blame them..)

The Shadow can be symbolized by Pluto: "Pluto/Scorpio is the subconscious, the hidden mysteries, the strong violent undercurrents of our collective and individual psyches."
http://www.freedomcrowsnest.org/forum/v hp?t=77004
The Plutonian energies/effects (or whatever you want to call them), will be affecting the United States very strongly for several years ongoing from now."

Back to what I call The False Ego.  This critter is what we ordinarily think of as ourselves.  But in fact it's a completely artificial construct, a cultural product.  For it is, indeed a product; of our educational system, TV, movies, church, sports, shopping, advertising, cars, traffic, all the detrius of the modern industrial state.  Think of how we are graded and pushed along in school, to finally emerge as if we were so many cookies from the baking oven.  We, by that time, have absolutely no idea of our true selves.

No wonder we've got problems with our shadow.  I'm wondering if the shadow isn't actually some sort of fail-safe mechanism, where we store all the accumulated rage and outrage from the years of cultural conditioning, which creates our false self, The False Ego.

So, rather than attempting to nulify or stifle the shadow, perhaps we'd best begin by attempting to understand it.

comments or criticism please

Last edited by lorae (Tue 1st Dec 2009 02:33 pm)

#13 Tue 1st Dec 2009 02:41 pm

lorae
Website

Falvion wrote:

Welcome to the forum, Lorae. If you can't tell, we're all delighted to have you here. applause

You're a force of nature. I'm still getting caught up on all your wonderful material, but this particular thread gives me a shudder (in a good way). Very synchronous for me, as the Topic of the Week seems to be the foreign installation/archons/false beliefs.

You've probably seen all this already, but many of us here enjoy the work of John Lash, a Gnostic scholar and utter genius. Here's a link to some of his work on the archons: www.metahistory.org/VIEWS/archonfiles/ETArchonNav.php

I have a feeling you would really resonate with his research, if you haven't already come across it.

Thank you so much for all your wisdom.

OH YEAH!  Definately my kinda guy.  He also mentions Phillip K. Dick, whom I've written much about.

Thanks for the link.  This should keep me occupied for awhile.

#14 Tue 1st Dec 2009 02:57 pm

lorae
Website

11eagle11 wrote:

Yes, Lorae...Honor and Wisdom and Love and Gratitude to You!!!
Gotta follow through with SiriArc...I have said it on other threads but You ARE the REINFORCER of Our Light here!

Oh So Glad that You came over and joined in on Our Light Tribe Team here at Blue's Noble Dreams...and Thanks Again SW : )

You ARE Spiritually Reinforcing everything WE are doing together through this site and in Our Own Lives actively!

Basically...it IS Time for Us to take Our Planet AWAY from the Manipulators in Real Time Right Now!!!

GO AWAY Slime-Propagators...WE ARE RE-CREATING/CO-CREATING HEAVEN...OUR HEAVEN!!!

We are helping Mother Earth Replenish Herself in turbo-time!

2010 IS the Catapult Year...Feel It Sooo Deeply In My Spiritual Bones!!!

http://www.motherearthbeats.com/wp-cont … _earth.jpg

I'm glad to be here!  Expecting you folks to teach me a lot.

Every year is crucial.  What we think, feel and do now will reverberate down through the centuries and out through, not only our own universe, but connected dimensions as well.  Does this sound to be a bit self-centered?  Well, think about it, each of us is creating/experiencing his/her own dream, so it's not so far-fetched to think that our ordinary lives have enormous effects.

The physicists have written of this, not so far-out, really.

I LOVE that painting!  Very similar, including the brilliant colors, to my dreaming world.  Nice.

#15 Tue 1st Dec 2009 06:46 pm

11eagle11

lorae wrote:

11eagle11 wrote:

Yes, Lorae...Honor and Wisdom and Love and Gratitude to You!!!
Gotta follow through with SiriArc...I have said it on other threads but You ARE the REINFORCER of Our Light here!

Oh So Glad that You came over and joined in on Our Light Tribe Team here at Blue's Noble Dreams...and Thanks Again SW : )

You ARE Spiritually Reinforcing everything WE are doing together through this site and in Our Own Lives actively!

Basically...it IS Time for Us to take Our Planet AWAY from the Manipulators in Real Time Right Now!!!

GO AWAY Slime-Propagators...WE ARE RE-CREATING/CO-CREATING HEAVEN...OUR HEAVEN!!!

We are helping Mother Earth Replenish Herself in turbo-time!

2010 IS the Catapult Year...Feel It Sooo Deeply In My Spiritual Bones!!!

http://www.natures-blessings.org/images/MotherEarth.jpg

I'm glad to be here!  Expecting you folks to teach me a lot.

Every year is crucial.  What we think, feel and do now will reverberate down through the centuries and out through, not only our own universe, but connected dimensions as well.  Does this sound to be a bit self-centered?  Well, think about it, each of us is creating/experiencing his/her own dream, so it's not so far-fetched to think that our ordinary lives have enormous effects.

The physicists have written of this, not so far-out, really.

I LOVE that painting!  Very similar, including the brilliant colors, to my dreaming world.  Nice.

Glad You Love the Painting...I Think It "Speaks" to ALL of Us here!

And Yes...every year IS crucial...every moment for that matter...matters intensely!

I simply feel 2010 is gonna be a BIG shift year(as never before) for many people to fully embrace living with their hearts and turning from the social construct/destruct
in wonderful droves of unconditional love action as never before in time as we know it here in this dimension...wooohooooooo!

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Wed 23rd Feb 2011 05:51 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#16 Wed 2nd Dec 2009 06:40 am

SW

That picture is wonderful and makes my heart all mellow and happy. And remembering what that feels like is another way I think to escape from the archons.

A wonderful religion is the Quaker faith, no violence, no weapons ever and practice forgiveness. Their prime directive is to bring the light of heaven to earth. I join in that directive.

Sorry but time is short for me and I am posting a link to a thread at my other forum to show some thoughts on choices that we must all make

http://www.stargatezero.com/forum/index … l#msg16730

I am finding more and more thoughts on this multiple timeline theme, and it makes perfect sense. And the fact that you are in charge of which timeline you are in............. everything really is perfect.

http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Arch … htm#Global

Taken from Kiara Windrider's (kiara@eternaldoorway.com) latest book Journey Into Forever: Surfing into 2012 and Beyond

(...) Hypnotherapist Chet Snow has written a fascinating book called Mass Dreams of the Future. In this book, rather than regressing people into past lives, he 'progresses' them into the future, beyond the year 2012, and then catalogues what they seem to have experienced.

Interestingly, their experiences fall into three very distinct categories. The first group was living on a devastated earth, foraging and living in hunting and gathering conditions, similar to how it must have been after the Atlantean catastrophe when humanity had to start over again from scratch.

The second group either lived off-planet in space stations, or on the surface of an inhospitable planet in future artificial environments. The third group found themselves on a beautiful green utopian earth, completely restored and with no crime, wars, hunger, and with very little disease or even death.

Could these be examples of what we are calling Third, Fourth, and Fifth dimensional timelines? It seems that individuals might be able to choose their worlds after the Shift, in accordance with what their inner soul choices may be.

At some point, perhaps immediately for some and more distantly in the future for others, I imagine that a Sixth dimensional timeline would open up, representing the 'supramental human' living in bodies of true matter. This would be a 'physical etheric' rather than 'physical material' density. All this would be assisted through the supramental power of harmonization that Sri Aurobindo talks about.

If enough of us are able to ascend to this level soon enough, perhaps this power of harmonization could bring about Windrider's best case scenario, a complete and immediate collective transformation of Earth and humanity into a frequency of matter fully capable of holding the vibrations of soul! If this works, perhaps this could trigger the 'hundredth monkey' phenomenon, where we could ascend together as a planetary collective into a single supramental timeline of human consciousness!

If we are not ready for this, however, I do feel that the magnetic polar reversal will initiate a splitting of our third-dimensional spacetime coordinates into several simultaneous timelines, each one vibrating to a different dimensional frequency, and each person given a choice as to which of these timelines would best suit their continuing evolution.

Could all this happen in 2012? Although I am not attached to a historical date, I do see that there are several pointers in this direction. Along with the Mayan calendar, Aztec, Toltec, and Cherokee calendars also use a similar end date, while Terrence McKenna's timewave theory, independently derived on the basis of his psychedelic research into the I Ching, also provides the same end date for the winding down of our current civilization. Meanwhile, as we get closer to this date, multitudes of people, including children, are starting to have dreams, visions, and intuitions regarding this Shift of the Ages.

Most scientists that I have referred to in this book will not give specific dates for the manifestation of their respective scenarios, but do provide windows of time into which 2012 AD would comfortably fit. Given the current state of affairs, I see the upcoming Global Shift as a sign of enormous hope. Many informed people around the world intuitively feel that we simply cannot go on for another ten, twenty or fifty years without exterminating ourselves and perhaps our precious planet as well. Most have become quite pessimistic regarding our ability to turn things around in time.

The conclusions that we are making here, therefore, are not about death and destruction, which would inevitably happen anyway if we continue on our current course of self-destruction, but rather visions of hope and beauty beyond imagining. This is especially so once we discover how much power we hold within our own hands to determine our personal and collective future.

CLIP

Note from Jean: Kiara has just made his excellent and thoroughly well documented latest book available on the web at http://ilahinoor.net/images/pdf/journey … orever.pdf - and in case you don't already know how to save a pdf document such as this one on your computer so as to read it afterwards, you simply have to use the "save as" function (under file) of your browser. You can also read the article 2012 and the Emergence of Divine Light by Kiara Windrider at http://www.theluminousgarden.com/blog/2 … windrider/

When I first started my blog, articles would just appear and ding ding in my consciousness that this is important post it. I felt so ashamed that I was just a copy and paste artist, but now I see how important even us little copy and paste artists are because we too are helping to spread the light and we are each important and part of the plan.

http://curiousityshop.blogspot.com/2006 … to-be.html

And 3 years later I understand why this post was important. 

http://www.stargatezero.com/forum/index … 86.90.html

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#17 Wed 2nd Dec 2009 11:34 am

Falvion
gazing into Mystery
Website

SW, this is just wonderful. Don't you ever stop copying and pasting. You find things that enrich me and open my mind, things I might not see in my own search, and I know I'm not the only one. This is part of how we help each other.

Time to pick our timeline, to dream the new world, free from fear and evil and oppression.

Let's go.

#18 Wed 2nd Dec 2009 02:18 pm

Valentine

I just want to say how much I value all of you and how happy I am to be having this experience with people I very much admire and love.  hjarta

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#19 Wed 2nd Dec 2009 07:40 pm

lorae
Website

SW wrote:

That picture is wonderful and makes my heart all mellow and happy. And remembering what that feels like is another way I think to escape from the archons.

A wonderful religion is the Quaker faith, no violence, no weapons ever and practice forgiveness. Their prime directive is to bring the light of heaven to earth. I join in that directive.

Sorry but time is short for me and I am posting a link to a thread at my other forum to show some thoughts on choices that we must all make

http://www.stargatezero.com/forum/index … l#msg16730

I am finding more and more thoughts on this multiple timeline theme, and it makes perfect sense. And the fact that you are in charge of which timeline you are in............. everything really is perfect.

http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Arch … htm#Global

Taken from Kiara Windrider's (kiara@eternaldoorway.com) latest book Journey Into Forever: Surfing into 2012 and Beyond

(...) Hypnotherapist Chet Snow has written a fascinating book called Mass Dreams of the Future. In this book, rather than regressing people into past lives, he 'progresses' them into the future, beyond the year 2012, and then catalogues what they seem to have experienced.

Interestingly, their experiences fall into three very distinct categories. The first group was living on a devastated earth, foraging and living in hunting and gathering conditions, similar to how it must have been after the Atlantean catastrophe when humanity had to start over again from scratch.

The second group either lived off-planet in space stations, or on the surface of an inhospitable planet in future artificial environments. The third group found themselves on a beautiful green utopian earth, completely restored and with no crime, wars, hunger, and with very little disease or even death.

Could these be examples of what we are calling Third, Fourth, and Fifth dimensional timelines? It seems that individuals might be able to choose their worlds after the Shift, in accordance with what their inner soul choices may be.

At some point, perhaps immediately for some and more distantly in the future for others, I imagine that a Sixth dimensional timeline would open up, representing the 'supramental human' living in bodies of true matter. This would be a 'physical etheric' rather than 'physical material' density. All this would be assisted through the supramental power of harmonization that Sri Aurobindo talks about.

If enough of us are able to ascend to this level soon enough, perhaps this power of harmonization could bring about Windrider's best case scenario, a complete and immediate collective transformation of Earth and humanity into a frequency of matter fully capable of holding the vibrations of soul! If this works, perhaps this could trigger the 'hundredth monkey' phenomenon, where we could ascend together as a planetary collective into a single supramental timeline of human consciousness!

If we are not ready for this, however, I do feel that the magnetic polar reversal will initiate a splitting of our third-dimensional spacetime coordinates into several simultaneous timelines, each one vibrating to a different dimensional frequency, and each person given a choice as to which of these timelines would best suit their continuing evolution.

Could all this happen in 2012? Although I am not attached to a historical date, I do see that there are several pointers in this direction. Along with the Mayan calendar, Aztec, Toltec, and Cherokee calendars also use a similar end date, while Terrence McKenna's timewave theory, independently derived on the basis of his psychedelic research into the I Ching, also provides the same end date for the winding down of our current civilization. Meanwhile, as we get closer to this date, multitudes of people, including children, are starting to have dreams, visions, and intuitions regarding this Shift of the Ages.

Most scientists that I have referred to in this book will not give specific dates for the manifestation of their respective scenarios, but do provide windows of time into which 2012 AD would comfortably fit. Given the current state of affairs, I see the upcoming Global Shift as a sign of enormous hope. Many informed people around the world intuitively feel that we simply cannot go on for another ten, twenty or fifty years without exterminating ourselves and perhaps our precious planet as well. Most have become quite pessimistic regarding our ability to turn things around in time.

The conclusions that we are making here, therefore, are not about death and destruction, which would inevitably happen anyway if we continue on our current course of self-destruction, but rather visions of hope and beauty beyond imagining. This is especially so once we discover how much power we hold within our own hands to determine our personal and collective future.

CLIP

Note from Jean: Kiara has just made his excellent and thoroughly well documented latest book available on the web at http://ilahinoor.net/images/pdf/journey … orever.pdf - and in case you don't already know how to save a pdf document such as this one on your computer so as to read it afterwards, you simply have to use the "save as" function (under file) of your browser. You can also read the article 2012 and the Emergence of Divine Light by Kiara Windrider at http://www.theluminousgarden.com/blog/2 … windrider/

When I first started my blog, articles would just appear and ding ding in my consciousness that this is important post it. I felt so ashamed that I was just a copy and paste artist, but now I see how important even us little copy and paste artists are because we too are helping to spread the light and we are each important and part of the plan.

http://curiousityshop.blogspot.com/2006 … to-be.html

And 3 years later I understand why this post was important. 

http://www.stargatezero.com/forum/index … 86.90.html

I remember reading Snow's book quite some time ago before I knew about timelines.

I think we DO chose our own timelines, and there are probably jillions.

Thanks for the links, will be doing some major reading tomorrow.

love,
lorae

Last edited by lorae (Wed 2nd Dec 2009 07:41 pm)

#20 Sun 6th Jun 2010 02:15 pm

lorae
Website

Read  "New Energies Coming In":
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=470

What David and Jordan don't stress is that we humans are the prize, and we, indeed, by our choices of states of consciousness are also the ones who determine the outcome.  Hence the preoccupation with humans by our lizard compeers.

The False Ego I wrote about is our controller. Due to Matrix-Programming, we believe that this creature is indeed, us. It's our normal, everyday functioning consciousness. But in fact, each of us is a representative of a divine being, call iit your high self or whatever. Get in contact with this oversoul, and understand who you really are.  We are NOT our False Egos, which is a pathetic excuse for a true human.

Back to the Fasle Ego being our controller:  It's the reciving mechanism for our manipulation.   Then the False Ego, with its fears, greed and other negative emotions, actually MANIFESTS our present alien overlords.  THEN, projects that manifestation outward to such ideas as "We are not to blame, it's THEM, the Illuminati, the hybrids, etc.  Well, yeah, they exist now and are hell-bent on destroying this world and humanity.   It's a circular situation.  How did it get started?  No matter, we've got to deal with it now.

Notice that Jordan mentions the Jewish idea of a Golum, an evil entity that is brought into existence by human belief.

David is correct, New Energies ARE coming in, and those frequencies will be the end of negative beings.  This could include humans who are caught up in hate, resentment, fear, whatever.  So don't fall into that trap,l because he Lizards want to take as many of us as they can down with them.  This oil gusher in the Gulf is their latest.  They'll be pulling out all the stops from now on, so try to stay balanced through the chaos and destruction.

Last edited by lorae (Sun 6th Jun 2010 03:15 pm)

Board footer