You are not logged in.

#11 Sat 5th Dec 2009 10:41 am

Spike
to the point
Website

Re: conTracts

blue wrote:

Thanks for the warning Spike.

Although I thought the Akash was a universal information library of every event, and even thought that has been generated, including good and bad.

The question is whether it is within or outside of the matrix. I'm not saying I know, but I suspect...

#12 Sat 5th Dec 2009 11:17 am

blue
observer
Website

wrote:

The plethora of The Akash
Truly the number of different types of Records held within the Akash can be staggering for the human mind to conceptualize. Just like we have different types of libraries here on earth (e.g. Law, medical, architectural, fine arts, etc.) there are different types of libraries within the Akash. 

Some of those libraries would be human, animal, plant, mineral, galactic, and planetary to name just a very select few. Within each one of those libraries there are subcategories, just like we have different sections in our libraries here on earth (e.g. Fiction, non fiction, biographies, history, romance, etc.).

An example would be in the Akash Library that houses the ‘Human Earth Records’ of each individual soul there are subcategories. Some of those subcategories would be past lives, future possibilities or probabilities, life lessons, to name just a very select few. Another example would be in the Akash Library
for planetary records of Planet Earth (by the way, each planet in our solar system has its own records within the Akash) there would be subcategories such as race, religion, country, and so on and so forth. 
For each country has its own file, its own “life lessons???, its own karma, just as each religion does, each city, each town and each race of people. 

One can drill down and see the plethora of records that is housed within the Akash. For if each thought, each action, each word we have spoken has been recorded and imprinted upon the Akash than the number of files within our own records is indeed staggering for our human mind.

http://www.akashicawakenings.com/akash.html

Wiki says According to believers, the akasha are the library of all events and responses concerning consciousness in all realities.   A central cosmic library.

I always imagined it as outside of the matrix (albeit knowledge of the matrix would be within it).

Nonetheless your warning is still good advice.   

Sorry for waylaying your thread SiriArc.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#13 Sun 6th Dec 2009 06:19 pm

lorae
Website

blue wrote:

wrote:

The plethora of The Akash
Truly the number of different types of Records held within the Akash can be staggering for the human mind to conceptualize. Just like we have different types of libraries here on earth (e.g. Law, medical, architectural, fine arts, etc.) there are different types of libraries within the Akash. 

Some of those libraries would be human, animal, plant, mineral, galactic, and planetary to name just a very select few. Within each one of those libraries there are subcategories, just like we have different sections in our libraries here on earth (e.g. Fiction, non fiction, biographies, history, romance, etc.).

An example would be in the Akash Library that houses the ‘Human Earth Records’ of each individual soul there are subcategories. Some of those subcategories would be past lives, future possibilities or probabilities, life lessons, to name just a very select few. Another example would be in the Akash Library
for planetary records of Planet Earth (by the way, each planet in our solar system has its own records within the Akash) there would be subcategories such as race, religion, country, and so on and so forth. 
For each country has its own file, its own “life lessons???, its own karma, just as each religion does, each city, each town and each race of people. 

One can drill down and see the plethora of records that is housed within the Akash. For if each thought, each action, each word we have spoken has been recorded and imprinted upon the Akash than the number of files within our own records is indeed staggering for our human mind.

http://www.akashicawakenings.com/akash.html

Wiki says According to believers, the akasha are the library of all events and responses concerning consciousness in all realities.   A central cosmic library.

I always imagined it as outside of the matrix (albeit knowledge of the matrix would be within it).

Nonetheless your warning is still good advice.   

That's my understanding, also.  For some reason, I don't feel trapped or enslaved, dunno why.

#14 Mon 7th Dec 2009 02:31 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

TheBlue

Not Mine, OUR.

That Opening Was Carried Here From N RTM Because This Feed-Back-Loop

Considers It To Be The Essence,

Not Only Of The Emerald Liberation Front,

But The Essence Of Everything WE Were Sent To Accomplish.

Consider:

The Holodeck / Living Library Has Vast Potentials Of Experience

Pre Entry, YOU Set The Parameters.

The Essence Of So Much Of OUR Individual GrokTown:

The Founders Intent Behind The Libraries

was temporarily dIsToRtEd by parasitic feeders

WE Were Sent To Remove its existance

As Noted Yon:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 461#p66461

11   23   11

#15 Sun 17th Jan 2010 12:57 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://www.starfiretor.com/VPP_Psi-enceApplication.htm

THE VORTEX PEACE PRAYER
REALITY SHIFT

Envisioned, Developed, Written, Copyrighted
By
Starfire Tor

I [ YOUR NAME ] am a living Soul and Body Of Light requesting energy support from [ NAME OF YOUR SPIRIT HELPER, IF DESIRED ]. I appeal to you, and the powers you possess, to link with me and the intent of the Vortex Peace Prayer as a Reality Shift is created that positively transforms the Destiny and time line of all life on planet Earth. I call upon you to join with me in effecting a helpful and lasting transformation through this collective Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift that will manifest Peace, Harmony, Healing, Justice, and Truth to all life on planet Earth now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension.

All that was, all that is, and all that will be is stored in the Core Matrix, and it is the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind that connects to all that is the Core Matrix. So it is with the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind that I lift the veil of Time, Space, and Dimension to Psi-sense, see, hear, feel, taste, and touch the many worlds and the many co-existing time lines and dimensions stored in the Core Matrix.

With the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind I seek, find, and record four Core Matrix elements whose very existence in any time line, world, or dimension represents key ingredients that are vital to the continued safekeeping and endurance of Peace and Harmony. With the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind I connect to these Four Key Peace Elements, copy them into my Soul and Brain, and then manifest the reproduction of these four key peace elements into our current time line now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension.

THE FIRST KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where both men and women live in mutual harmony and respect for one another. Regardless of one's gender, age, race, or color, each person is honored as a precious life-force and is encouraged to become the best person that they can be.

THE SECOND KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where all people respect and embrace the life-force and well-being of all animals and creatures of the earth. People treat the animals and creatures of the earth with a compassion and affection born of desire, knowledge, consideration, awareness, and wisdom.

THE THIRD KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where people treat the earth with respect, and with a wisdom that supports the planet's health and longevity. The air and the water are kept clean and pure, and the forests, fields, beaches, and mountains are cherished, embraced, and protected as an all important life- supporting life-force.

THE FOURTH KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where Justice and Fairness permeates every aspect of our lives, both individually and as a global community. Our world is a place of personal and global truth, honor, and inborn common sense that is free from self interest, ignorance, and prejudice. It is a harmonious world where the shared established wisdom teaches that to be Just and Fair is preferred and equal to being physically, emotionally, and spiritually powerful.

With the life-force of my Soul and the power of my Mind I seek, find, copy, and manifest-edit these Four Key Peace Elements into this current time line now and forevermore, in every co-existing time line, and in every dimension. In the world where these Four Key Peace Elements exist . . . the elements of hate, intolerance, cruelty, in-justice, oppression, suppression, lies, abuse, ignorance, and self-serving evil agendas are not supported and cannot survive. In the destructive and disharmonic world where these Four Key Peace Elements are manifested-edited into, so as to effect a lasting Peace . . . those discordant elements which do not support Justice, Fairness, Tolerance, Freedom, Equality, Compassion, Truth, Knowledge, Awareness, and Wisdom will vanish from the Earth now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension.

Once manifested-edited into our current time line, these Four Key Peace Elements shall become a permanent part of the Core Matrix. Every time line from this moment on shall include these Four Key Peace Elements. No person, creature, spirit, being, entity, thoughtform, or energy can remove these Four Key Peace Elements from our world, any co-existing timeline, or any dimension. And no person, creature, spirit, being, entity, thoughtform, or energy can harm anyone or any energy that supports and participates in The Vortex Peace Prayer. Those who even dare to try and disrupt or corrupt the Vortex Peace Prayer will meet with absolute defeat, as well as being Astral Tagged as negative energy disrupters and terrorists for all to see in all dimensions and in all time lines.

I [ YOUR NAME ] manifest-edit these Four Key Peace Elements into the current time line now and forevermore in every time line and in every dimension. This Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift manifestation is a rightful deed for a rightful need . . Peace On Earth. I link to the "Inter Dimension Vortex Peace Prayer Coalition" and [ NAME OF YOUR SPIRIT HELPER, IF DESIRED ] as we all manifest and empower this Vortex Peace Prayer Reality Shift.

We are the future and we are the past,
            We are the champions whom fortune has cast,
            To carry the message of spiritual might,
            We are the warriors who fight for the light.

Make it so.

11   23   11

#16 Sun 17th Jan 2010 05:26 am

blue
observer
Website

Wonders why the fifth peace element was not included?

http://www.starfiretor.com/VPP_Psi-enceApplication.htm  wrote:

THE FIFTH KEY PEACE ELEMENT is a world where kindness, good deeds, compassionate hearts, wise souls, and service to others is desired, valued, appreciated, respected, and nurtured as the standard of excellence upon which our world survives and thrives.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#17 Sun 17th Jan 2010 07:13 am

SW

That's lovely.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#18 Mon 18th Jan 2010 12:56 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/stevemutimer4.jpg

From This Zone:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 638#p55638   #32

Jonathan Zap

Y O U

You. I know you. I saw you survive red flames twisting glass and steel burning the dry night air. Saw the heat of greedy fingers on the smooth skin of your youth as you splintered into fragments of light glittering through the dark suction of tunnels spiraling upward to entrance threshold intensity. I saw you and I saw every particle of sand on your naked skin as you awakened in desert night, spirit drawing back into wounded flesh and rousing itself into mosaic perceptions of reptiles, cactus spines, red rock, stars. I saw you, you with the will to survive and to glow upon the open mesa, tendrils of light penetrating the minds of strangers, penetrating me.

You. You that awakens me and walks through the alleys and streets of empty cities to stand beside roads as I drive by and our eyes meet across time. You whose silent message floats through invisible ethers into the salty juice of every bodily cell. You. You whose heart reaches through the night into the painful blur of mortal awareness seeking you as you seek through dark labyrinths of improbability.

You. You who seeks with will of Elven Silver-Steel cutting through fatty membranes into shimmering realms. You who seeks through realms of green life under glowing dying realms of congealed masses of clinging primate coagulations. You who seeks even through these dying realms, through dark and dusty lands, through dark and smoky wastelands.

You. You who seeks through dark and smoky wastelands. You who seeks through wastelands charred by flesh entangled machines. You who seeks through wastelands charred and pitted by warlike primates.

You. You who seeks through the acrid smoke fires, through the fires of greasy dark smoke. You who seeks through the suffocating, smoky embers of protein solid puppets to find a few living cells.

You. You who seeks for life. You who seeks for life hidden by smoke and ashes. You who seeks for life imprisoned by smoky, twisted puppet flesh. You who seeks for life imprisoned by wooden headed puppets whose thick hides bristle with beaks and claws that want to rasp and claw at your eyes, rasp and claw at eyes that pierce the low rumble of the dark ebbing of weak puppet magic.

You. You whose radiance is cloaked and shimmers secretly in the desert night. It is you I beckon forth from the hidden scrolls curled up in desert caves like snakes coiling through the dark skull shadows of history curling back on itself one final time.

You. I know you. I remember you from when we were children and we slept together in the desert and prophecy hung in our mind like a blade.

You. You are the one I know and have always known. You are the one that steps forth from the many tilting angles of improbable coincidence laying bare the long, long way that lies between us. You stand amid ashes, amid swirling jewelries of light glittering from the blood essence of the unfulfilled calling out to you from desert shadows and the dense, dense walls of gated cities. I call upon you to step out of the shadows, I call upon you to shatter the dusty shards of meat and bone and show yourself glowing and alive in the desert night. I call upon you.

*******   ***   *   Jonathan Zap   *   ***   *******

11   23   11

Board footer