AD VO ZIN

Re: DAWN WATER

http://i48.tinypic.com/21jaszs.jpg

11   23   11

#12 Mon 14th Jun 2010 06:38 am

SW

http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Focu … cus213.htm

Extensive list for all the Solstice meditations that have been issued by various groups and individuals

http://www.souledout.org/nightsky/summe … ce.html#gm
The following suggestion offered at the link above might be of interest to some...

Every year near the summer solstice, Star Gazer asks everyone to celebrate the rising of our local day star, the Sun, because most people never truly experience a sunrise. You are encouraged to get up before twilight begins, to observe the effects of sunrise on everything all around you. Get up about 15 minutes before sunrise, while it's still dark outside. It's not the Sun itself that you are going to observe but the effects of sunrise on everything around you as night slowly turns into day. It is better to be outside but if not just sit by an open window. Now for the rules, which are absolutely essential: no radio, no television, no doing your normal wake up routine. All distractions must be eliminated. Simply sit quietly inside or outside and when you see the skies slowly start to brighten, look, listen and feel what happens all around you. Watch the delicate interplay of light, color and shadow. Listen to the different sounds of our world and its creatures waking up. Feel the wind change, the temperature change, and much, much more as night slowly slips into day. Keep track of all the subtle changes you notice and record your observations on paper or into a tape recorder. And then read or listen to your observations a few days later ... if you've never done this before, you're in for a pleasant surprise ... experiencing the effects of a sunrise using all of your senses and your full attention is one of the most wonderful experiences this planet has to offer ... you'll be amazed at what a star rise over a small planet can do for you.

Check also the Current and Ongoing Global Meditations

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#13 Mon 5th Jul 2010 10:58 pm

lorae
Website

SW wrote:

http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/FocusArchives/MeditationFocus213.htm

Extensive list for all the Solstice meditations that have been issued by various groups and individuals

http://www.souledout.org/nightsky/summe … ce.html#gm
The following suggestion offered at the link above might be of interest to some...

Every year near the summer solstice, Star Gazer asks everyone to celebrate the rising of our local day star, the Sun, because most people never truly experience a sunrise. You are encouraged to get up before twilight begins, to observe the effects of sunrise on everything all around you. Get up about 15 minutes before sunrise, while it's still dark outside. It's not the Sun itself that you are going to observe but the effects of sunrise on everything around you as night slowly turns into day. It is better to be outside but if not just sit by an open window. Now for the rules, which are absolutely essential: no radio, no television, no doing your normal wake up routine. All distractions must be eliminated. Simply sit quietly inside or outside and when you see the skies slowly start to brighten, look, listen and feel what happens all around you. Watch the delicate interplay of light, color and shadow. Listen to the different sounds of our world and its creatures waking up. Feel the wind change, the temperature change, and much, much more as night slowly slips into day. Keep track of all the subtle changes you notice and record your observations on paper or into a tape recorder. And then read or listen to your observations a few days later ... if you've never done this before, you're in for a pleasant surprise ... experiencing the effects of a sunrise using all of your senses and your full attention is one of the most wonderful experiences this planet has to offer ... you'll be amazed at what a star rise over a small planet can do for you.

Check also the Current and Ongoing Global Meditations

Soltices and Equinoxes are really powerful times to meditate.  Apparently, from my experience at least, there's a kind of door opening at that time - or a "thinning of the veil"; that is, we can connect more directly with the spirit world at those exact times.  New and full moons are good too. 

Several years ago while desert-camping, I had a really astounding "trip" doing a meditation on the winter solstice, which was at 11p.m. - and, lordy, was it cold out!  Was taken ahead in time, maybe a thousand years or more, very fast, and I mean REALLY fast.  The gist of it was that we'll be going through a muddy, difficult and  dangerous time (not many years though) before we experience the really wonderful world coming. 

However, I understand that there are many timelines we can and do choose from each present moment  (Hey, have you ever tried to understand that one?  Where is "the present"?  We seem to have an intuitive notion of that concept, but if you look at it logically, oh my...), so it's quite likely that I was being shown only one particular time-line.  I hope it's the one I've chosen, because that new world was marvelous.

Last edited by lorae (Mon 5th Jul 2010 11:01 pm)

#14 Mon 5th Jul 2010 11:05 pm

lorae
Website

Cosmosis wrote:

I wanted to thank you for this thread long ago and mention that I've found these concepts particularly helpful to me through the last 10 days or so of being really sick, the worst part of which was eased by the basic premise of which I could remember from skimming this thread some four months ago. I lost 10 hard earned pounds, but I worked so much through my system emotionally, it was intense to say the least, and the 'thread' tying me to the physical was thinner than ever.   I had also wanted to comment on your chemtrails info because I had started speaking out about them last year or so, but hadn't noticed the dis/reappearing orbs until you mentioned it. I tried to do a post, but can't seem to post pics anymore? Anywho, a long time ago when the battle was beginning I remember hearing very clearly to hold on to the knowing theat for whatever 'evil' forces their were, you'd better believe their was an equally matched counterforce on guard, and now feels more linked to the grandmothers I read earlier here today. I've felt right on track with that for weeks.. On sidenote nightterror is no longer for me, the last few nights it's just the peace of mind of knowing that everything is exactly on track and it's simply up to me to trust my mother nature to carry my essence through the waters of her change. I sense there has been much negotiation of late and it looks like it's all right up my alley again afterall. I had personally felt like my standards had been raised significantly and I wasn't willing to accept any more suffering in the old sense of doing so, that we simply deserve better, but for tonigh, I guess I shall try to rest, trying to do ten things as always, trying to catch up to myself, much love as always..

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inte … 2010a.html

I'm glad this was helpful for you.  Yep, what we're all going through now is akin to piloting a ship during a really violent storm.  All we can do is deal with each moment as best we can and to keep a good positive attitude.  I'm one to talk; I have daze where my attitude isn't all that great!

#15 Fri 27th Aug 2010 10:59 am

lorae
Website

I very much agree with this:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … water.aspx

Finally, Physical Proof that Distilled Water is Inferior

Dr. Masaru Emoto, a visionary researcher from Japan received certification from the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. Subsequently he was introduced to the concept of micro cluster water in the US and Magnetic Resonance Analysis technology. The quest thus began to discover the mystery of water.

He undertook extensive research of water around the planet not so much as a scientific researcher but more from the perspective of an original thinker. At length he realized that it was in the frozen crystal form that water showed us its true nature.

Dr Emoto began by studying the crystallization process of water It all started in 1994 when he took samples of water from various sources, froze a few droplets, examined them under a dark field microscope and photographed them. He photographed the crystal formations produced by water as it passes from liquid into freezing state.

It is like taking a snapshot of the water at that moment in time. He quickly realized that the crystals that formed from water depended highly on the natural health of the water. In other words, water from natural springs, healing water sources etc, formed beautiful and complex crystalline geometries - like snowflakes.

Water that had been distilled, polluted or passed through consumption had lost its inner order. This leads to the realization that natural healthy water carries an 'inner order' defining its nature and properties.

Dr. Masaru Emoto

Article compiled from 3 Web sites:

GodsDirectContact.org

CoCreach Resources

The Spirit of Maat

Dr. Mercola's Comments:     

In April I attended the SkaSys lecture by Dr. Hans Lechner. This amazing technology allows one to successfully harness consciousness as a diagnostic and therapeutic tool.

Dr. Lechner shared detailed of his recent meeting with Dr. Emoto and it became clear that this technology could clearly demonstrate the danger of distilled water at a clear and easily seen level.

Although it is controversial I am firmly convinced that distilled water is harmful to your health.

One of the major foundational reasons is that distilled water is highly acidic. Most of us are far too acidic already and the last thing we need to be drinking is a fluid that will make us even more acidic.

Distilled water is alleged to be beneficial due to its lack of contaminants. Well, many of the devices that distill water are made of metal and will actually add certain toxic metals like nickel back to the water, which actually worsens health.

Since distilled water is like a vacuum without any minerals, it will actually leach beneficial minerals from your body to balance it out. While this maybe beneficial for a short period during some sort of detoxification regimen, this is usually highly counter productive in the long run.

Then there is the physics of the water. Water is structured and when it is distilled the structure becomes profoundly disturbed as you can see by the pictures above.

It is possible to restructure the water by putting it in a clear glass container, adding a few minerals and leaving it out in the sunshine for a day. This will help to restore the normal beneficial structure that water should have to promote health.

I believe it was the Asians who popularized the saying that one picture is worth a thousand words, so please enjoy the pictures which will help you appreciate the difference between natural spring water and distilled water.

Related Articles:

Visual Evidence of the Power of Prayer, Gratitude and Appreciation
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … -four.aspx

Early Death Comes From Drinking Distilled Water
http://www.mercola.com/article/water/di … _water.htm

Why I Now Say No to Distilled Water Only
http://www.mercola.com/article/water/di … ater_2.htm

SNIP
For example, I know Lorraine Day, MD, (no relation) doesn't advocate distilled water and neither does the Iranian medical doctor F. Batmanghelidj, who wrote what I consider the bible on water, "Your Body's Many Cries for Water."

Dr. Gabriel Cousens, a living foods advocate who writes on page 509 of his book "Conscious Eating," "distilled water is dead, unstructured water so foreign to the body that one actually gets a temporary high white blood cell count in response to drinking it."

Additionally, my understanding of medical doctor Zoltan Rona's article is that long-term distilled water consumption may well contribute to high blood pressure and other cardiovascular problems. Dr. Rona writes, "The longer one drinks distilled water, the more likely the development of mineral deficiencies and an acid state. I have done well over 3000 mineral evaluations using a combination of blood, urine, and hair tests in my practice. Almost without exception, people who consume distilled water exclusively, eventually develop multiple mineral deficiencies."
SNIP

Last edited by lorae (Fri 27th Aug 2010 11:03 am)

#16 Fri 27th Aug 2010 11:08 am

lorae
Website

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … -four.aspx

Visual Evidence of the Power of Prayer, Gratitude and Appreciation
SNIPContinuing in this stream of awareness, Dr Emoto began to study the impact of altering water by various factors of vibration and consciousness. He studied water that had been altered by music - healing music, classical music, heavy metal music - and so forth.

And the crystalline pictures reveal how water responds to these influences ... into complex arrangements of crystalline beauty. This begins to reveal that water is alive - it is conscious and responds to applied force by a rearrangement of its inner crystalline properties.

Inspired by these revelations, he decided to study the impact of human consciousness on water and its crystalline order.

Through repeatable experiments Dr. Emoto demonstrated that human thoughts and emotions can alter the molecular structure of water. Now, for the first time, there is physical evidence that the power of our thoughts can change the world within and around us.

He found that water that had been consciously altered by the simple imprinting of a word of intent upon the water would change. Water that was imprinted by love, gratitude, and appreciation, responded by the development of complex beauty, and water that was mistreated by negative intentions became disordered and lost its magnificent patterning. In fact, it often took on grotesque forms of resonance.

He experimented first with water from a pure source in Japan. The picture revealed a beautiful crystalline form. (Photo 1) He then did the same thing with water from a nearby polluted river. The result was a muddy, smeared pattern with very little structure. (Photo 2) He then asked a priest from a temple to offer a prayer to the polluted water sample and repeated the experiment out of curiosity. To his surprise, another beautiful crystalline structure appeared. (Photo 3)
SNIP

#17 Fri 27th Aug 2010 12:44 pm

Cosmosis
Remember

Hi Lorae, I had found Dr. Emoto's work to be such a wonderful confirmation of waters truely amazing essence, good to see he is continuing his research and my Q for you today is that I have reverse osmosis water, do you know if that's the same thing as distilled? I switched over to drinking spring water for the minerals because I was concerned about it..  So when he says to put it in the sun adding a 'few minerals' what do you suppose he means, cause I'd love me some magic mineral drops, which minerals are the most beneficial? I thought about putting a small amount of celtic sea salt as I recently heard it contains over 90 minerals and most closely resembled the compositions in our body's blood?? But then you're not suppose to drink salt water are you? I've still been searching endlessly it seems for decent large glass containers, any suggestions on how not to recontaminate the water by storage in plastic? Sorry that is a lot of question marks isn't it. I need to take this more seriously though, as I really would ideally strive to sustain myself on sunlight, love and water!  And I'm a pisces go figure..

#18 Fri 27th Aug 2010 02:24 pm

lorae
Website

Cosmosis wrote:

Hi Lorae, I had found Dr. Emoto's work to be such a wonderful confirmation of waters truely amazing essence, good to see he is continuing his research and my Q for you today is that I have reverse osmosis water, do you know if that's the same thing as distilled? I switched over to drinking spring water for the minerals because I was concerned about it..  So when he says to put it in the sun adding a 'few minerals' what do you suppose he means, cause I'd love me some magic mineral drops, which minerals are the most beneficial? I thought about putting a small amount of celtic sea salt as I recently heard it contains over 90 minerals and most closely resembled the compositions in our body's blood?? But then you're not suppose to drink salt water are you? I've still been searching endlessly it seems for decent large glass containers, any suggestions on how not to recontaminate the water by storage in plastic? Sorry that is a lot of question marks isn't it. I need to take this more seriously though, as I really would ideally strive to sustain myself on sunlight, love and water!  And I'm a pisces go figure..

Reverse osmosis is not the same as distilled.  Still, why are you drinking it? And, for heaven's sake, DO NOT store it in plastic!
http://www.wellness-water-filter.com/dis_rev.html

SNIP Water that is on the negative side of the index is aggressive and prone to dissolving minerals and metals from its immediate environment. One can see evidence of such water when it corrodes pipes or produces rust. The more negative the index, the more aggressive the water is.

Water produced from distillation and reverse osmosis has an extremely negative stability index. This water also actively absorbs carbon dioxide from the air and makes the water more acidic. When one drinks small quantities of this water for short periods of time, it has the special property of being able to absorb toxic substances in the body and remove them. This detoxification can be good for the body and can aid it in recovering from long-term exposure to certain contaminants.

However, regular and long-term consumption of ultra-pure, demineralized water will also strip the body of magnesium, calcium and trace minerals.

Don't bother adding minerals to the water.  If you're concerned about the body intake of minerals, take some mineral supplements.

I drink jug wine in gallon glass bottles, they work great for Dawn Water.

Last edited by lorae (Fri 27th Aug 2010 02:29 pm)

#19 Sat 28th Aug 2010 07:34 am

blue
observer
Website

Maybe taking the topic off on a side slant here, but Dr. Emoto officially endorses these Quantum Scalar energy pendants, which amongst many other things, are claimed to purify drinking water.  I bought one yesterday, might be a few weeks before it gets here at the edge of the world, but I'll let you know how it goes.

http://www.perfectbalancetherapies.com/ … ndant.html

My initial interest was in this post from Lauren Gorgo http://galactic-times.blogspot.com/2010 … craze.html - she says if it helps us get through these crappy times, why not? - I agree, the amount of aches and pains me and mrs me have got drives us to the edge at times. Something weird is going on.

he he - check out the comments to Lauren's post..

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#20 Sat 28th Aug 2010 05:30 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Knudsen Apple juice comes in one gallon clear glass jugs with handles. 
Sterilize the lids with straight ammonia.

You can buy trace minerals in dropper bottles at health food stores. 
You can put 3 or 4 drops into an empty capsule and take it that way. 
The taste on the tongue straight is very astringent, so chase it with something.

The benefit of reverse osmosis is that it removes FLUORIDE. 
But real spring water has no fluoride and has natural minerals in it.

Hain is now offering Iodized sea salt.  Throw away all your other "salt"
and use sea salt on everything.

Board footer