by Lorae Ireland

Third in a tutorial series
1. "Dawn Water" http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=28
2. "The Rays" http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=124

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/lorae41/Weird%20Clouds/216054x.jpg
What Our Skies Used to Look Like
Photos by Lorae Ireland
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/lorae41/Weird%20Clouds/216058x.jpg

Discussion of my work on the Grail Forum: http://z3.invisionfree.com/grail/index.php...wtopic=704&st=0

Before you dismiss this as imaginative writing by a deluded person, consider:  We ALL have enormous un-tapped abilities, and the time is now to begin discovering and using them.  Don't stay trapped and controlled by the consensus reality, the Matrix-programming that keeps us enslaved.

The Beginning of My Research:

Posted by me March 28, 2005 on http://s3.invisionfree.com/grail/index. … 76&hl=

It's possible that we can nullify the frequencies of HAARP by doing what I call a "clearing" using the Scarab Ring. So far, for the last three months, every time I've done a clearing, we've got rain, with the exception of today, when high winds were forcast. I did a clearing last night, paying special attention to the moon. Today, no wind, other than a nice breeze. This is the procedure:

Outside in a clear area away from power lines, stand with feet apart and grounded, back straight; using your dominant hand, keep your fingers spread apart and your arm straight.  Start by pointing down to the ground, then, slowly circling, gradually raising your arm until it's pointing overhead, palm downward.  You'll feel some energy...  This is NOT easy work, because you've got to totally concentrate for a few minutes.  You'll be creating a spiral of energy.

Aside: Every time you sense a heavy energy, stop and zap it. (See my next post.) Don't move on until you feel it dissipate. My and and first finger becomes quite sensitive, and I use it for sensing. The warm heavy areas feel like a wood stove about 20 feet away. You can stop and dowse to find out more particulars for each one, if you like. We have come up with some amazing information that way, confirmed by new reports later.

You are clearing a 360-degree circle around you, as if you were in the center of a globe. You can sense negative spots clear across and through the earth as well as out into our solar system. I usually take about four minutes to do this. Stay focused! It is, at first, hard work, but practice makes it easier.

I believe that this effort nullifies HAARP and god-knows-what-else. Rain, or normal weather following is good feedback! It's possible that you can make this clearing more permanent by locking the first chakra and holding your breath while you are zapping a negative area.

If you find any open portals (wormholes or stargates), ask permission, and the Alliance will help you close them. They can't do anything unless we ask - sorry
about that, but I didn't write the rules.

Note: I stumbled upon this modality when I was clearing the area of UFO scanning. Each time, rain followed. [We had been in a terrible drought for several years.]

love,
lorae

Posted 30 March, 2005

The white light is what I use most of the time. The physical heart, being a mobius, produces a huge scalar energy. See http://www.insightdirectory.com/articles38.htm

I don't so much visualize, as "feel," a burst of white light coming from my heart chakra and directed by my ring finger. Obviously, it works. You don't have to put out a lot. Just thinking it does the trick, and a micro-burst is all that's needed.

Know that what you are doing is effective. You don't have to put a lot of effort into it, similar to blessing the dawn water; you just do it, and that's that.

Speaking of thinking, we got some HAARP clouds yesterday. I didn't have my ring, but just idly thought, "Those have got to go!" By afternoon a new weather system came in with beautiful cumulus clouds and a fresh breeze. Gerry got some good pics of the sunset.

I was concerned that a person not operating in integrity could use this to actually make the situation worse, but such is not the case, so I've posted the method on three forums and will teach it, also. You cannot produce the rays from a low consciousness.

It's time we started to know what we can do. This particular excercise is good to bring about that awakening, because one gets instant, real-world feedback from the weather. Furthermore, anyone can do this; it requires no special abilities. If you have a beating heart and a heart chakram, you have the equipment. Hmm, that kind of leaves out the lizards, don't you think?

Folks have been so thoroughly brain-washed that it's really hard for them to believe that they have such power within themselves, and that the method of using it is so very easy and simple. Chalk that up to the long history of occultism and their smoke-and-mirrors game. That is, you have to study for years in a secret society and go through all kinds of initiation levels, etc., etc., not to mention the Church...

This changing of the HAARP frequencies most likely works by the white light, being purely positive, either negating the HAARP or modifying it. Or something else?

We're getting into what has been known as "Medicine" by the American Indians. The old medicine people weren't able to adapt thier tribes to the onslaught of the whites, so maybe they didn't know as much as they thought (or no one listend to them); however, they were pretty good at working with natural forces. I've seen a modern-day medicine man stop the wind, then start it again.

We can do this! And it's easy. Got drought? Make it rain. Too much rain? Change to sunshine. High winds? Shut them down. Now, remember, as far as I understand, this "clearing" only works to negate artificial weather manipulation, and, I'm assuming that I'm affecting HAARP, due to the parallel clouds I see. I think that HAARP works, somehow, in conjunction with chemtrails, and also, is amplified, or whatever, from some installation on the moon.

Posted by me on the Cloud-busters Yahoo forum about April 21st or so:

It's possible that chemtrails are connected to the HAARP lines of energy within the earth. I have been doing my clearing work nearly every night now for about two weeks. (No, we haven't had any rain, and I'm a bit miffed!) When I do that clearing, using the white ray of the heart chakra, I pay special attention to a 360-degree circle around me of the ground below. Our skies have been perfectly clear, with nice breezes and puffy clouds.

Rain has come, however, in the drought areas of Montana, Colorado and Wyoming, and my California friend told me that it was raining there yesterday. Last night, I used the blue ray from the throat chakra, and also voiced my desire for rain, empowering the weather devas to operate normally. This afternoon, we have a storm moving in.

This is a learning process. Again, anyone can do this - it requires no special abilities.

Posted on the Cloudbusters yahoo forum April 23, #16906:

We've got rain!

I posted about the connection to HAARP lines of energy within the earth (I "see" them as squiggly, going all over the place.) and the possible connection to chemtrails and weather modification.

Posted 17 May

From http://www.radarmatrix.com/
GWEN TOWERS

"The VLF signals travel by waves that hug the ground rather than radiating into the atmosphere. A GWEN station transmits circularly up to 300 miles, the signal dropping off sharply with distance. The entire GWEN system consists of, (depending on source of data), from 58 to an intended 300 transmitters spread across the USA, each with a tower 299-500 ft high. 300 ft copper wires in spoke like fashion fan out from the base of the system underground, interacting with the earth like a thin shelled "conductor " radiating radio wave energy for very long distances through the ground."

Perhaps that is what I've seen in the ground.
love,
lorae

From an e-mail sent to a friend, April 24, 2005:

ok, I think I've got it now: We went through a couple of weeks of my clearing every night with the white ray and no rain. No rain at all. However, the skies were blue with fluffy clouds, no chemtrails.

Two nights ago I started a new routine: I used the blue ray from the throat chakra and also used my voice to empower the weather devas to operate in a normal way. (Actually, I specifically asked for a little rain.) Last night it rained steadily all night. I noticed that the jet stream had changed course. We live in the desert, with 10 inches of precipitation per year. The unseasonable rain last night was a good inch.

So, use the white ray to clear the area of general negativity (which includes HAARP frequencies and such) and the blue ray combined with voice to empower normal weather.

I'll keep working on this, and record results. So far, it looks pretty good. Remember, anyone can do this.

love,
lorae

Two days later: We've had a few more showers. Mostly blue skies and cumulus clouds with a fresh breeze. Normally, this time of year, we're starting to bake. This bit of rain will help the ocotillo and cactus bloom nicely. Most of our streams, which have been dry for years, are running clear and beautiful. (Arizona)

from a post 27 April, 2005

Further confirmation: A friend in Southern Oregon has been regularly doing this clearing routine, using the ring, since March. They'd had a drought, but it's been raining, beginning in March.  [As of 5 June, Oregon has still been getting lots of rain.]

Posted 9 May, 2005

Apparently, this "clearing" work, done regularly, keeps the chemtrails from appearing. We haven't had any for a couple of months, and we're only 100 miles from Phoenix.

Nearly every night, when we go out to sky-watch, I do a clearing with the white ray, giving a certain area my full attention.

Last night, I cleared first with the white ray, then the blue from the throat and spoke to the weather devas, empowering them, asking for a little rain and thanking them. They "told" me that it had been a long time since anyone had even recognized that they existed. The old Indian medicine people did this all the time, and maybe that's why I see dead trunks of huge cedar trees here in this desolate rocky area. In the early 1800's, back before the whites came, this country must have had a lot more rain.

So, to repeat; clearing with the white light from the heart, using the Scarab Ring, may keep chemtrails from forming. This is an on-going experiment, with real-world feedback.

love,
lorae

Posted May 13, 2005

Here's some real-world feedback: We had chemtrials today! First time in over two months. They got cleaned up later by those wispy clouds which are the signatures of slyphs. So what went wrong?

Yesterday we got back from a day in town (120-mile-round-trip) and I was really tired. I didn't know that we were going to go out skywatching, so was drinking brandy. We did go out, and I half-heartedly did a clearing, which hadn't been done for two days.

Lesson learned: Don't drink and clear!

Or this clearing business doesn't work? We'll keep at it. Proper record-keeping and a usuable statistical sample might clear things up. There are so many variables...

love,
lorae

Posted 15 May

We're back to clear blue skies and fluffy clouds. No rain, however.

lorae

Posted 4 June, 2005

No chemtrails for a long time. Clear skies and fluffy clouds, the way it used to be. And the planes put out normal contrails. Amazing.

No rain either. I'm not giving up - I clear with the white ray every night.

love,
lorae

August 5, 2005 

Still no chemtrails for months.  Nice gentle rains coming now.
So far, for the last three months, every time I've done a clearing, we've got rain, with the exception of today, when high winds were forecast. I did a clearing last night, paying special attention to the moon. Today, no wind, other than a nice breeze.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/lorae41/posting%20II/july806pinalinos.jpg
Our Skies Now

Confirmation: http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=293

#2 Thu 17th Dec 2009 08:33 am

lorae
Website

Re: HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS

APPENDIX A

September, 2006: We've had no chemtrails here for months, other than two or three days, and then I "fixed" the problem at the portals where the CT's originate by whacking them with a combination of the white and violet rays .

It's so easy to solve that little problem, but folks have been heavily programmed to believe that they couldn't possibly affect something like that by themselves. The have to have the belief crutch of a cloudbuster or whatever. It's the old shopping and machine-world mentality: If you need to remedy a situation, go out and buy something as the remedy, don't even dream of doing it yourself, because "You're but  a lowly, powerless human".

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/lorae41/strange%20stuff/5.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/lorae41/strange%20stuff/2.jpg

Got CT's? Look where they're originating: You'll often see a "V" shape, and the point of the "V" is usually on the horizon. That's the portal where they're coming into our dimension, and because that's so, it's extremely easy for any of us to bolux-up the open portal using the good ol’ “ray??? routine.

See     http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=124

Nothing to it. Try it, you'll see the results. If, later, you notice one or two stragglers, repeat the procedure. It takes only a few seconds of focused energy and your skies will be clear for months. Pretty elegant and efficient, I'd say.

This from my post of 17 March 2006 on a private forum, which I had originally intended to never publish, but I've found that I don't work all that well remotely, so I'll have to teach folks how to clear their own areas, hence this appendix.

OK, this is how my reasoning went: If I can prevent them from laying CT's by my little clearing routine, then it's possible that they are from another dimension. Also, if you "look", those "planes" seem to be robotic, with no human pilots. Not to say that there isn't a connection to the HAARP lines of energy on the ground, however.

Next, usually they originate from a single point on the horizon, day-after-day.

Conclusion: They are coming into our reality from another dimension, through the old portal routine. Right in front of our eyes, in plain sight. That's why folks have seen them all over the world. Back and forth, back and forth, on and on.
Notice that the spew-planes make no sound, nor do they have lights at night.

So, this morning, with the help of a very perspicacious friend who belongs to this forum but so far hasn't posted, we began looking. He "saw" some portals, but couldn't pinpoint where they were. I told him that that was good enough to get a bead on them.

He also got a long "download", rather technical, about the mechanics of it all: Apparently, our bad boys have had some help or reverse-engineering to build devices that open these portals.

Now you know that I've been focusing on natural earth portals since the early 90's, putting big crystals or HHG's on precise vortexes and doing a little ceremony for Earth Healing.
see  http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=96

Turns out that that really messes them (our opponents) up; it changes the frequency or modulation of the number system being used at that portal.

They do eventually get functioning again, but it takes them ever-so-long. (Hmm. I'm thinking of the base-12 system. What's with that? Most natural portals have a certain number system working at that place. As best I understand, a "number system" is similar to various number systems written of in our mathematics, including imaginary numbers.) So, I'm assuming that all I have to do is connect with my little trinkets already in place and change the frequencies a bit, also, to program them to change frequencies constantly. I'll ask for some help here. Over the years, I've left presents at many, many major natural vortices here in the American West.

And, using gizmos on this side, they can created artificial openings not on natural vortices for what you might call the CT Demons to enter. It's pretty jerry-rigged and easy for us to muck up, simply by putting them "out-of-phase". There are many adjustments that they fiddle with... I'm wondering if the mechanism on the other side is equally as shaky?

It's a Work-in-Progress so far; I'm going out the the hills [my “Sacred Ground???] this twilight and fool around a bit with this and that. (No, I've not forgotten the idiots in Washington D.C.) If we're correct about this, we should get feedback as clear skies with no clearing work done. I'm aiming for permanent clear skies...

Tonight, no "clearing"; I'll work on local portals. We'll see how it goes. What's so nice about this particular work is that you get immediate feedback from the skies. Very nice.

love,
lorae

17 September, 2006

I no longer need the ring, but it’s good “training wheels" for beginners.  I worked with the ring almost daily for over two years before I could manage without it.

Posted by Kin 21 March, 2006 on the Grail Forum:

Your rays, etc, should now be at near to full strength! Make sure of it. Scarab ring is then virtually redundant, as you should be able to do it directly.

Verify that.

We are talking direct ray power in all frequencies of the order of 100 gigabovis, give or take. That's 100,000,000,000 bovis on a scale where the original powerwand or triniti packs around 300,000 bovis.

Just watch whom you point that thing at...  big_smile

No chemtrails for months.  Normal monsoon weather, lots of rain, no drought.  I haven't done anything other than the little "CT Skirmish" since May.
see  following reply on this thread or
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=20

Posted by me 4 April 2005 on the Grail Forum:

CT's (kind of skinny and weak-looking, but about 6 of them) and haze this morning. rain supposed to be on the way.  Back to work for me...

I was reading old posts and saw this from Tris

Further, he was seeded with AIMDEAMONTS which apparently are targeting alien invasion nodes that grow dendrites through their host organism, and then allow for remote targeting and switching. All his settings were set to 'dogmeat' and he died a 'natural death', meaning ... his organ systems and immune systems were shut down remotely and he could not resist this form of attack.

It's at: GrailZone / IN VITA / {Reserved Reading} / Battling Optimisations

Aha! " ALIEN INVASION NODES (portals) THAT GROW DENDRITES THROUGH THEIR HOST ORGANISM..." That's exactly what's going on! [That is, the Earth is being invaded by a kind of parasite.]

love,
lorae

Last edited by lorae (Thu 17th Dec 2009 08:56 am)

#3 Thu 17th Dec 2009 08:39 am

lorae
Website

Confirmation; Lou was able to replicate this herself, second post in this thread:
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=293

September 20, 2006
Up early to do the water thingy.  Chemtrails being laid!  Arghhh!  First, I smacked the portal where they were coming in, probably White Sands.  Every so often, "they" seem to get a portal repaired which requires some remedial attention from me.

Then I smacked each "plane" as it was laying a CT.  They disappeared.  See photos below.  I send out some kind of blast from the center of my forehead, using my outstretched arm and first finger to "sight in".  While doing this, "all systems on GO!", I could "see" an intense blue light coming from my sighting hand, out to about 1/4" - 1/2".

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/lorae41/posting%20II/aug2006bowie38.jpg
CT's after being treated with "The Works".  Notice the middle one kind of veered off course for a while before disappearing.  (They don't disappear immediately so I have to hit them "right on" for about six seconds.)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/lorae41/posting%20II/aug2006bowie34.jpg
Notice the CT trail already beginning to break up.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/lorae41/posting%20II/aug2006bowie36.jpg
Ct's almost gone.

See what we humans can do?

I send out some kind of blast from the center of my forehead, using my outstretched arm and first finger to "sight in". While doing this, "all systems on GO!", I could "see" an intense blue light coming from my sighting hand, out to about 1/4" - 1/2".

Hmmm.  Think of the old "Star Trek" shows: "Photon torpedos armed."  Photons is probably right; RE: the blue light seen emanating from the hands. (above)

Try it!  Two years ago I taught the hippies at the hot springs how to disappear CT's simply by sighting in with the outstretched arm and index finger, then imagining that they were sending a ray.  Most of them could do it, and the feedback was instant.

From an old post of mine:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The-Unvei … ssage/273:

http://www.lifetechnology.org/blog/2006/07...emit-light.html

Human hands glow, but fingernails release the most light, according
to a recent study that found all parts of the hand emit detectable
levels of light.

The findings support prior research that suggested most living
things, including plants, release light. Since disease and illness
appear to affect the strength and pattern of the glow, the discovery
might lead to less-invasive ways of diagnosing patients.

Mitsuo Hiramatsu, a scientist at the Central Research Laboratory at
Hamamatsu Photonics in Japan, who led the research, told Discovery
News that the hands are not the only parts of the body that shine
light by releasing photons, or tiny, energized increments of light.

Not only the hands, but also the forehead and bottoms of our feet
emit photons," Hiramatsu said, and added that in terms of hands "the
presence of photons means that our hands are producing light all of
the time...

Sit in a hot springs, relax and change your focus a bit, then observe
your hands and feet. You may see a blue/purple glow from them,
especially the ends of the fingers and toes. This glow may extend out
about 1/3 inch.

To me, the idea of eating raw foods seems to tie right into the concept of drinking the "Dawn Water" (see http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?...&st=0&#entry37) to raise the frequencies of the cells of the body towards that of pure light.

The following quote on raw food and light is from here:
http://www.mercola.com/2006/apr/11/stay_aw...rozen_foods.htm

Biophotons and Food

Another important aspect of raw foods is the energetic aspect. Without light there is no health. We are human photocells whose ultimate biological nutrient is sunlight.
Dr. Johanna Budwig from Germany has stated that[b] live foods are electron rich and act as high-powered electron donors and as solar resonance fields in the body to attract, store, and conduct the sun's energy in our body.
The greater your store of light energy, the greater the power our overall electromagnetic field, and consequently the more energy is available for healing and the maintenance of optimal health.

What Are Biophotons?

Biophotons are characterized by an extremely high degree of order and can be described as a type of biological laser light which is capable of interference and appears to be responsible for many effects which ordinary incoherent light could not achieve.

Its high coherency lends the biophoton wave the capability of creating order and transmitting information while chaotic, incoherent light simply transmits energy.
There are clear experimental indications that biophotons have an important regulating function not only within single cells, but also between your cells as a network.

It is probable that you are influenced by a coherent biophoton field, which regulates functions on various levels of biological control and organization. Single cells seem to communicate with one another with the aid of the biophoton field by creating continuous waves.

The biophoton field is likely a rigidly structured field of information and regulation that coordinates your individual cellular function in a holographic manner at the speed of light and coordinates their function with one another.

There is a broad spectrum of various frequencies and polarization and therefore, a very high density of information. According to current developments in research, the biophoton wave is emitted from the chromatin of your cell nucleus.

Calculations show that the helix form of the DNA molecule exhibits the ideal geometric form of a hollow resonator, which allows it to store light very effectively.
Does Food Have 'Vitality' And Can We Absorb Its Life-Force?

Of particular interest is the technique of counting photon emissions. Every living organism emits biophotons or low-level luminescence (light with a wavelength between 200 and 800 nanometers).

This light energy is thought to be stored in the DNA during photosynthesis and is transmitted continuously by the cell.

This is where the stored light energy in food becomes so essential. Naturally grown fresh vegetables, for example, and sun-ripened fruits are rich in light energy. The capacity to store biophotons is therefore a measure of the quality of our food.
Stored sun energy finds its way into your cells though food in the form of minute particles of light. These light particles are called 'biophotons', which are the smallest physical units of light.

These biophotons contain important information, which controls complex vital processes in your body. The biophotons have the power to order and regulate, and, in doing so, to elevate the organism to a higher oscillation or order. This is manifested as a feeling of vitality and well-being.

Background on "Dawn Water":

http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=28

Somewhat related:
I posted this somewhere on the Grail Forum last year:

"This came to me before I completely woke up this
morning:

"January 1, 2005

"The indigenous peoples of the world hold and anchor
the Cosmic Stream of Life, which is our timeline. The
light of this anchor is blue, and emanates in a
V-shape from the area just below the navel.
Preservatives, MSG, and pesticides in the modern
“civilized??? diet destroy that anchoring ability.

"Many times, in recent years, our time-line has been
rent, creating portals for undesirables and also
changing our original time-line. This is illegal, and,
because it is illegal, can be reversed by aware
humans. (I prefer to use the Scarab Ring for all work,
because it greatly amplifies.)

"Through the food we eat and childhood conditioning
(church, school and TV), our full potential is not
realized. Only the pure bodies of people living away
from civilization carry these abilities. That is why
indigenous peoples, living in remote areas and
bothering no one, have inexplicably been persecuted to
extinction by our would-be Reptilian masters...

love,
lorae

#4 Thu 17th Dec 2009 08:41 am

lorae
Website

Posted August 23, 2007 at http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?...t=15&#entry1330

A few CT's this morning, so I biked out beyond the powerlines and did a clearing, paying special attention to the portals.

The fuggers had the nerve to try laying a few while I was biking back. I stopped them in their tracks. Bet they don't do that again!

Btw, I noticed the last one was following a dark grey trail AHEAD of the "plane". So I wiped out the trail and "poof!" the "plane" was gone. Hmmm.

Kin's reply to this post 3 September 2007
http://z3.invisionfree.com/grail/index.php...2&#entry5240412

Now I understand why I can "disappear" a spewplane with a little ray work:

Those 'black DOR beams' which seem to act like tram tracks for the flyers are very interesting phenomena, are they not. They're done by craft, not ground facilities. The 'filling in' with trail of one sort or another is then from terrestial sources. It's a collaborative effort, iow.

The filling is done by nothing than another black beam, this time terrestial-based. The intersection of the two beams is where 'matter' then manifests, matter according to the frequency of the beam settings. Hence the different trail types...

And there are never any 'flyers' up there anymore, that's the point!

Last edited by lorae (Wed 29th Dec 2010 02:00 pm)

#5 Thu 17th Dec 2009 08:44 am

lorae
Website

From Tex:
http://www.orbwar.com/holographic-jet-o … prayer.htm
Now, does that look like a plane? =L.

[July 28, 2002] It is disturbing that aerosols can be sprayed over people without hardly anyone even noticing. The contrail's (chemtrail) color along the aerosol's path shifted from red to green like an oil slick. You can tell that these pictures were photographed in high contrast. Later on in the same day three orbs, or spheroids, were perched in an artificial cloud downwind of the spraying corridor.
http://www.orbwar.com/ufos-orbs-artificial-cloud.htm

As if the situation wasn't interesting enough, later on that night a supersonic aircraft flew over first one way, then twenty minutes later flew back from where it came making serious shock waves in the process. Was the sky doped to handle the high threshold necessary for supersonic flight planned later on that night?

I looked up and saw an aircraft that looked like a "flying pill" because it didn't appear to have any wings. During the same day this orb perched in a cloud with two other orbs.
http://www.orbwar.com/light/Holojet.jpg

Seconds later the aircraft went through a chemical cloud and morphed into an orb or spheroid.
http://www.orbwar.com/light/Holojet-orb.jpg

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Go to the URL to see the zoom. - L.
Hover over the image to see when the holographic projector failed due to the chem haze interference and what was revealed in the process.

ZOOM
Hover over the image to see when the holographic projector failed due to the chem haze interference and what was revealed in the process.

http://www.orbwar.com/imagery/holojet-phasic-chemtrailin1.jpg       http://www.orbwar.com/imagery/holojet-phasic-chemtrailin2.jpg
When the images are lined up you can see the aircraft pass into the cloud.

Notice the difference in the size of the morphing aircraft before and during passing through the cloud.
http://www.orbwar.com/light/Orb-Holojet-Phases-Ov01.jpg
http://www.orbwar.com/light/Orb-Holojet-Phases-Ov02.jpg 

See the same mysterious aircraft at scene of the WTC attack on 9-11 heading away at the crucial moment.
http://www.orbwar.com/light/wtc%2Bufo_single-double.jpg

Look above the line of buildings and see the chemtrail that may have been used to perpetrate the attack.

...more coming soon!

info@orbwar.com</span>

#6 Thu 17th Dec 2009 08:51 am

lorae
Website

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The-Unvei … ssage/4896

Re: Chemtrails

--- In The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Greene Fucetola"
kathy.greene@> wrote:

so you are saying that the fake holographic planes are spewqing real
chemtrails or fake chemtrails, and if fake, why? -Kathy

--- In The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com, "Lorae Ireland" <lorae41@...> wrote:

Maybe not holographic, we don't know. But, yes, the trails are quite  "real". I try not to understand everything, but simply register what is, maybe the true explanation will show up later.

Lorae:
Thinking... What if they use one technology to create the illusion of a plane and another to create very real CT's? Makes sense if it takes more effort to create real whatevers in our reality, but less effort to create illusions.

------ Original Message ------
Received: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:32:54 AM EST
To: The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [The-Unveiling] Re: Chemtrails
Kathy:
Since they are using real planes and spraying real chemtrails, why would the
PTBs also use holographic planes and fake chemtrails? I don't get the  point- having
a  senior lapse.........

--- In The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com, J. wrote:
Simply because its cheaper and a lot safer for them to push these  fake planes through from the other side of the veil. No planes need, non of the associated costs or paperwork, also no prying eyes while loading chem materials into separate tanks on regular planes, and the risks of exposure of the whole spray campaign, and no large numbers  of transport planes taking off and landing.

My question would be, why are they bothering to use the occasional real plane. I can only guess at this...maybe some real 3D stuff has to initiate this process, or they need to show that real honest to goodness planes spew this white stuff as a normal byproduct of flying. I dunno, maybe its something else entirely.

------ Original Message ------
Received: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 04:22:47 PM ES From: "sfklon" <sfklon@>
To: The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [The-Unveiling] Re: Chemtrails

Definitely correct about the holograph + sounds.

Yesterday had a low-flying sprayer with LOUD jet noise. Couldn't tell that my rays did anything (haven't been doing well) shortly  the "plane" disappeared while the spray continued.

Also, I've noticed that I'm having problems with my rays  sometimes. If
anything, sometimes it seems that my ray makes the situation worse and not better; that is the sections I do ray on will seem to last for  quite a while whereas the areas I didn't ray seem to disappear much  more quickly. Does this signify something very wrong in my  mindstate/consciousness/etc?

--- In The-Unveiling@yahoogroups.com, "jaymarr55"
<JSouthernguyJAY@>
wrote:

Just a quick word on chem spraying...it seems even the craft that
make  a noise like an aircraft may not be real...concentrated on a
couple of  spraying craft recently that were making aircraft sounds, and
when the  aircraft disappeared and left a cylindrical shape, as in a spray
unit,  the sound was still emenating from that spray unit. Mind you some
are  real aircraft... have tried with them, to no avail. Will keep an  eye  on
this.

Take a look at these photos:
http://www.carnicom.com/anomalies1.htm

"AEROSOL ANOMALIES"
Posted on Behalf of the Submitters
by
Clifford E Carnicom
Apr 17 2008

During the past month, two individuals have submitted a series of photographs to me that depict unusual airborne forms.  To my knowledge, neither of these individuals is in contact with the other.  The photographs are stated to be original.  In both cases, the photos shown here are reported to have taken place in the midst of heavy aerosol operations over the respective geographic regions.

The photos in both cases show unusual ring-shaped or disc-like objects.  The photos in one case are quite clear and remarkable.  The fact that the second set was even captured is also fortunate.  A statement from the photgrapher in each case will follow the images that have been submitted.  These photographs raise several questions about at least some aspects of the aerosol operations and they appear to defy any conventional perception of aircraft.  The accompanying "emission trail" with the ring like structure of the first set is especially curious.  My appreciation is extended to both of the individuals that have offered their images to the public in the quest to further understand the nature of the aerosol operations.

SET ONE:
http://www.carnicom.com/orb2mag.jpg
Magnified Section of Ring Like Structure
in conjunction with "emissions" of an aerosol operation.

http://www.carnicom.com/orb3mag.jpg
Second Image of Ring Like Structure (highly magnified)
in conjunction with "emissions" of an aerosol operation.

http://www.carnicom.com/orb2norm.jpg
Above photo(1of2) reduced in scale to show greater perspective on "craft".

http://www.carnicom.com/orb3norm.jpg
Above photo(2of2) reduced in scale to show greater perspective on "craft".

Statement by the observer:

"I saw this chemtrail forming to the west of Vail, Colorado on March 7, 2008 at 5:23PM.  As I zoomed in full with a 70 to 300 lens on my D200 Nikon, there appeared to be no plane in front of the chemtrail - like it was forming out of thin air.  After shooting several shots, there was another plane-less chemtrail rising to the west just before sunset.  It was spooky.  When I downloaded the pictures, there was a halo shape at the front of the chemtrail in some of the images and absolutely nothing visible in others.

The Air Force has had stealth aircraft that are invisible to radar for quite some time.  Apparently they now also have aircraft that are invisible to cameras as well.  Why would stealth aircraft be flying missions over ski country?

I became chemtrail aware during my investigation into the true story of the 911 attacks.  But it did not hit home until November 18, 2007 when I documented the first saturation mission over Vail.  That Sunday started mostly sunny.  Then one jet flew over high and fast and left a huge expanding plume.  It was followed by jets flying from all points of the compass.  Inside of three hours, the sky was covered in a gray soup of converging chemtrails.  The sun was partially blocked out.  Then the planes vanished and not one was seen the rest of the day.  After documenting a saturation mission over Crested Butte on December 13, 2007 where the sun was completely blocked out in three hours - there was no doubt left that something sinister was being perpetrated by the Air Force in Colorado.

I've watched jets leaving no contrail at all fly towards a cloud and turn on the chemtrail upon entering the cloud and exit the cloud leaving none.  I've photographed jets at similar altitude leaving no visible exhaust trails flying near jets leaving huge chemtrails.  The next day after saturation missions, I've seen a return to normal jet traffic and normal vanishing contrails.  The denial from people that say this is all normal don't remember what is was like in the west before the late 90s.  The deep blue sky without a cloud that lasted three weeks straight on a regular basis during summers never happens now.  When I flew across the country last time, I didn't see the ground once from Denver to Boston.  The clouds looked weird and fibrous; unnatural.  I have images that show clouds of green, purple and rust colors.  That simply can't be water or you would see the rainbow colors.  After 25 years in Colorado, I have no memory of the chemical colors I now see regularly in clouds.  I also have no memory of the strange chemical halos around the sun.  I certainly have no memory of planes leaving trails in a grid that block out the sun in three hours.  The time lapses I have of this are indisputable evidence to me.  Most people I show my evidence to think I have a point that something is terribly wrong with these pictures.  Other people roll their eyes and think of me as a paranoid delusionist.  I see that as a huge obstacle to stopping this madness.  People simply don't want to believe the truth that the government of the United States would do anything to harm them.  You can show them the documents released through the freedom of information act about the mind control experiments, the intentional infection of black men with venereal disease, lining up soldiers in front of a nuclear blast wave and they still believe this same government wouldn't pollute the Earth for all time to gain a military advantage.  I'm not sure how to reach these people.  Preaching to the quire will get us no where.  What will convince these people? Perhaps nothing will until they get Morgellons disease."

SET TWO:

http://www.carnicom.com/ring1.jpg
Second anomalous disk-ring like structure reported in combination with heavy aerosol operations.
Separate geographic region and time from first set.

http://www.carnicom.com/ring2.jpg
Reduced scale on second disk-ring like structure reported in association with heavy aerosol operations over area. 
Statement form photographer is to follow.

http://www.carnicom.com/ring3.jpg
Second photograph by second photographer presented for informational purposes only.
Disk object barely visible.
Please see text description below (arrow added by CEC for clarification).

Statement by the observer:

As discussed please find attached the two photos of the unidentified flying disc I captured. 
The first one attached is much clearer and was taken on Sunday March 23, 2008.  It was observed
out of peripheral vision, and barely captured it although it was on a straight horizontal flight
path but fast, faster than the aircrafts in the airspace at the time precise time!!! without the
UV filtering sunglasses I normally wear but didn't that day.  It was smack dab in the middle of
the airspace precisely during the time of heavy activity via the daily observed same aviation
assault team [ assault team described here: http://dayspringgatheringscircle.org/blog/?p=881]
The second photo was taken TODAY [Apr 14 2008 Ed.  Note-CEC], is the same unidentified
flying disc, but today's story is quite different.  I was wearing my UV filtering sunglasses and
caught the beginning erratic activity out of the peripheral vision once again as we were filming
all the heavy activity of the daily observed same aviation assault time and out of the corner
of my eye I caught an erratic movement, then in a split second going straight VERTICAL and
FAST, as soon as I dropped my UV filtering Sunglasses it vanished right were it was as I had
my glasses on, flipped my glasses back on and it caught in the same airspace region precisely
where I couldn't see it seconds before [ light reflection? light bending?], anyways, this disc
did a figure 8, went left and went right, banked left 90 degrees and then shot straight
up vertical into the cloud cover ahead.  This all happened in split seconds, and with a
wing and a prayer I just flicked on auto and took the shot because the disc was rising
straight vertical so fast I thought it would be gone before the shutter could capture it. 
You will notice that the disc on the second photo almost out of the frame, top of the photo,
on its vertical straight rise, whereas on the 1st photo, it was on a horizontal flight path,
course I didn't think to track it on the first photo, like I was able to track and observe it
the second time.  This thing looked exactly like it was remote controlled as fast it did a
figure 8 then went left ,right and vertical.  By the way, the same aircraft were in the
same airspace both times, what I call the worker bees.  All in all, I have now observed
this disc 4 times, and at all times directly in the middle of heavy aerial activity.

Editor's Notes:[CEC]

1.  The photographs are stated to have been taken in North Carolina.

2.  The photographs from set two are the protected private work property of DaySpring
Gatherings by Gabriel Paul.  THE IMAGES FROM SET TWO ARE NOT TO BE COPIED
FROM THIS SITE and they have been posted solely with the permission of the author.

3.  An assessment is provided by the second photographer that the craft is NOT likely from
"other planets", but  may be "human made as a remotely controlled 1)discharge unit,
2) atmospheric testing apparatus, 3)surveillance eye, 4)combination of all the above
and more to toss into the puzzle."

#7 Thu 17th Dec 2009 08:52 am

lorae
Website

#8 Thu 17th Dec 2009 12:03 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

One of the photograph stills posted on Cyberspaceorbit.com investigating the 911 attacks
showed a disk on the underside of one of the "jets".  It was speculated that the disk was
the actual object and the plane was a holographic projection.  Or that the disk was actually
flying the plane.  The object in the distance to the right of the burning building has been
tentatively identified as a radar topped aircraft used to coordinate air strikes.  I forget what
they're named.  But if it was coordinating the attacks, then the disk(s) might be the
controlling devices.

#9 Fri 18th Dec 2009 11:57 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Great stuff Lorae!

I just got a hold on 6 double terminated crystals, soon I'll have the copper tubing... then my cloud buster will be in production. I've also seen the plane-to-orb phenomenon more than once. I have a pic or two on my friends laptop, when I get to them I will post them here in support of this thread. Trust me, I know how people first react to this type of knowledge. It's like telling people that UFOs can cloak themselves and become invisible, they just don't believe it until you slam them over and over again with some type of evidence. Word of mouth never seems to be good enough for anyone these days. If you ever want to have a good chastising, go to Skeptic Magazine's forum and post this information. More than half of those guys would have a conniption. I think their brains would explode. It doesn't fit into their paradigm, so people outright reject what is right in front of their faces.

Not only have these chemtrail planes morphed into other aerial objects, usually orb like, but I have also witnessed them "jump". That is, when the planes are flying along at cruising speed, laying down a trail, they suddenly stop spraying. Next thing you know, the plane is about a mile ahead of the position it was just in! Like they hit warp speed and boosted ahead. Then the plane sprays again... I've seen this "jump" twice now. Both times, the plane stopped spraying to make the jump, then started to spray again. The distance covered was far beyond where the plane should have been at the speed it was traveling. I had a witness with me by the name "Jedimaster"  the first time, so I knew I wasn't imagining it. The second time I was alone but the exact thing happened. Keep in mind that when the "planes" stopped spraying the trail to "jump", WE COULD NOT SEE THE PLANE during the duration of the "jump", which was approx. 3 seconds, covering approx. 1.5 kilometers or about 1 mile.

I'm not sure if I'm intuitive enough to do body/earth "magic" but I do know how to build stuff and soon I'll have the technology to do some "magic" of my own! Thanks for sharing your story here. Best of luck in the field!

Orgone avengers to the rescue!

Last edited by Bhang (Fri 18th Dec 2009 12:05 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#10 Fri 18th Dec 2009 04:04 pm

lorae
Website

Bhang wrote:

Great stuff Lorae!

I just got a hold on 6 double terminated crystals, soon I'll have the copper tubing... then my cloud buster will be in production. I've also seen the plane-to-orb phenomenon more than once. I have a pic or two on my friends laptop, when I get to them I will post them here in support of this thread. Trust me, I know how people first react to this type of knowledge. It's like telling people that UFOs can cloak themselves and become invisible, they just don't believe it until you slam them over and over again with some type of evidence. Word of mouth never seems to be good enough for anyone these days. If you ever want to have a good chastising, go to Skeptic Magazine's forum and post this information. More than half of those guys would have a conniption. I think their brains would explode. It doesn't fit into their paradigm, so people outright reject what is right in front of their faces.

Not only have these chemtrail planes morphed into other aerial objects, usually orb like, but I have also witnessed them "jump". That is, when the planes are flying along at cruising speed, laying down a trail, they suddenly stop spraying. Next thing you know, the plane is about a mile ahead of the position it was just in! Like they hit warp speed and boosted ahead. Then the plane sprays again... I've seen this "jump" twice now. Both times, the plane stopped spraying to make the jump, then started to spray again. The distance covered was far beyond where the plane should have been at the speed it was traveling. I had a witness with me by the name "Jedimaster"  the first time, so I knew I wasn't imagining it. The second time I was alone but the exact thing happened. Keep in mind that when the "planes" stopped spraying the trail to "jump", WE COULD NOT SEE THE PLANE during the duration of the "jump", which was approx. 3 seconds, covering approx. 1.5 kilometers or about 1 mile.

I'm not sure if I'm intuitive enough to do body/earth "magic" but I do know how to build stuff and soon I'll have the technology to do some "magic" of my own! Thanks for sharing your story here. Best of luck in the field!
Orgone avengers to the rescue!

You don't have to be intuitive.  All you need is a functioning heart chakram.  Granted, this disqualifies rather more "humans" than we'd like to know, but no matter.  Just try it.  The first time you make a spewplane disappear, you'll be hooked.  Folks on my Yahoo forum do this stuff as a matter of course, but I did have to keep nagging to get them started.

I taught the hippies at the hot springs to keep "planes" from laying trails.  This took only about five minutes of instruction; soon they were all doing it.  As I wrote, I've now learned how to keep the "planes" from entering our space.  This takes only a few minutes of your time maybe once a month or so.  Just a blast of white/purple, or just white will do the trick.  WE CAN ALL DO THIS.

FYI I'm one of the "old-timers" of the orgonite community.  Was e-mail buddies with Don Croft, later very good friends with his sister and her husband. That has all gone kerpoof when Dragon got into that nasty Agnihotra crap.  We had rather a violent spat on the Yahoo Cloudbuster forum.   And Don doesn't stay friends with anyone very long.  He's heavily influenced by Carol and Don Bradley. (There's MUCH more to that story.)  So much for that.  But we had good times back then.

Spent all summer of 2003 driving about the West gifting majorly potent "gizmos" made by my friends and mailed to me or picked up by me.  They spent lots of time and hundreds of dollars building all that stuff.  (I was visiting my old auntie - no dummie - in Wyoming.  Got a big shipment and she saw me unpacking it.  She was VERY suspicious and asked all kinds of questions.  I left the next day...)
If you want to read about it, it's another book.  PM me if you're interested.  I can't post it, because by today's standards I'd be a "terrorist" - littering would be the charge.big_smile

It was my running journal of those 20,000 miles on a forum that caught the attention of my now Aussie Maties, so we got together.  We developed the scarab trinity, which has about a thousand-mile range. 
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.p … wtopic=342
Ya gotta put it in water to work.

I've been around a LOT of cloudbusters with plenty of CT's overhead.  Just something I've noticed...

But nowadays I don't use gizmos at all, just me.  Seems to work ok.
Posted 9/26/05 on the Grail Forum (This is Aussie Kin's forum.)

I don't pay a lot of attention to pendulums or L-rods or crystals or whatever. I suppose that I should, and it might be a form of laziness that I don't. Mainly, I try to make my consciousness clear, which isn't easy. This is my method of operation, which, of course, could be completely wrong for someone else - not to say that we all couldn't benefit from a more clear consciousness; that, I believe, really is important.

(To raise and clear the consciousness, simply drink and cook with the "Dawn Water":
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.p … #entry1136

The following, I think, is simple common-sense logic:

Focused Will is useless or even detrimental if the purpose of that focus doesn't arise from a clear consciousness. This clear state is not some airy-fairy "love is all there is" or whatever level. For me (and I'm a long way from getting there yet), it's: (1) being aware. By this I mean "seeing" this 3-D world as it is, which is not always the most pleasant view, but also seeing it for what it could be, and (2) Staying balanced between this awareness and the awareness (such as I can manage) of what we call the Spirit World. Now, connecting with the higher frequencies or beings or whatever, means raising my mental and emotional state well above ordinary consciousness. (For a more advanced person, perhaps it's not such a stretch!)
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=128

From this balanced state, one can begin to use the focused Will. This, for me, was begun in a tentative way, in small cautious steps. I'm still very cautious and, in most cases, not at all eager to be involved. Perhaps this is a result of the diffident and detached balanced state of awareness?

By focused, I mean intensely focused. I don't know how to explain it otherwise. Simply because this is a short paragraph, don't discount is as unimportant. Without this "lazer-like" focus, not a whole lot is going to happen. The physicists Bohm and Heisenburg (I think) wrote about Will affecting matter at the most fundamental level, so we're not in the realm of wishful thinking here.

Speaking of wishful thinking, one can be led astray by ego-desires. After attempting to do some work, I always look for "real-world" feedback, which often comes to my attention from strange sources. I do this, not to stroke my ego, but to verify that actual work was done, that I wasn't simply imagining it.

Still, at the same time, I try to maintain the balance of detachment, because without being in the above ego-less mental state, I believe that one can't do positive work. I say "positive," because I have a hunch that if a person has been led by the glamor of it all to think that "they" did this or that, then the False Ego is running the show, and, quite likely is being controlled by one or more negative spirit entities. (Look for endocrine-gland surges in the body.) Back to balance again.

This is my own method, and, twenty years from now I might have discarded it, but, for now it's what I use. Others may find this unusable, that their path is quite different. I offer this information to give others what I've figured out so far, not to claim that it's "Holy Writ" or whatever.

Furthermore, I have a very strong hunch that it doesn't matter a whole lot, as far as being able to do this work, what you put into your mouth. What matters is what comes out of it! - and what you write.

Healthwise, of course, it makes a difference - if that's what you believe, and I happen to believe that.

A clear mind and a clear heart is what the goal should be, and how you get there is probably an individual method. Ditto various formulas for meditation and whatnot. For me, camping under a clear desert sky, night after night, is what I need. Haven't done any meditation for some time, come to think of it... For another person, maybe a day of frantic high-speed skiing is just right.

Back to focused intention: It must be fairly precise, thus the necessity of clearing the mind in order to get a clear focus. It doesn't take long, sometimes only a second or so, but it has to be "right on." Same with dealing with our Space Buddies - vague doesn't cut it. However, when doing a "clearing" I keep up the white light focus for the whole time.

I still physically use the scarab ring on the first finger of my right (dominant) hand. I stand with feet planted solidly on bare ground, preferably up in the hills away from powerlines, houses and the general static of people. My feet are slightly apart, my back and neck are straight. Right arm stiff and outstretched, but not too stiff - slightly relaxed, fingers wide-spread. Left arm reaching out, palm down, fingers somewhat spread, first finger slightly raised, bringing in energy I suppose. Right hand becomes very sensitive.

Before starting this, I spin around clockwise a few times, with my right hand and arm making a kind of sine wave shape (quite large) as I go around. Don't ask me why I do this; it just seems to get things going properly...

I use the white ray from the heart to do "clearing," the violet mixed with white for zapping problem local areas, and if that doesn't work, the ruby ray from the first chakra; and the UL violet for long distance precise work. Blue from the throat to bring water, gold UL (doesn't originate in my body) for myself - I need it, believe me. Emerald green and rose are colors I haven't worked with a lot.

As mentioned in other posts, after "clearing" the visual and sense world seems sharper and cleaner.

love,
lorae

Benjamin, ever-so-sharp, noticed the bit about what we ate wasn't all that important and wrote:

Point in question: Do you remember the "Sugar and spice, not always nice!, Mexico, Russia, and the sweet USA" thread in the 'Big Rap' area? Notice the sixth post down:

I found out that one cannot eat sugar and work with the UV ray. We'd had cake at a friend's birthday. Later, when I tried to use the UV ray, it wouldn't even come into me to begin with. Fine. I really don't like sweets at all and usually don't eat any white sugar. Nasty stuff. I've been drinking tons of water to be able to work tonight. Btw, eating meat doesn't help either.

That was trisolde quoting a post you, archer/Lorae, wrote on June 26th...
Have you, perhaps, changed your conclusion about this?

I replied, posted 30 September, 2005:

What I was responding to was the idea that one's body must be super-pure to do this work, along with a long list of "thou shalt not's" similar to the priests' attempts at control written of in both the old and new testaments. This kind of mind-set really turns me off.

Yep, sugar will do you in, but the question is, "how much"? In fact, our world is so polluted that I've decided to make the best of it and simply decide that nothing much is going to affect me or my ability to work. If you are concerned about bodily pollution, simply bless all food and whatever with the open hands, changing the frequency to a higher one of light. We have far more important matters on our hands right now than to quibble about such things.

Again, the idea that a "spiritual" person should be vastly concerned about what they eat or where they go and what they do reminds me of those Fascists at Qum Ran, who hated the far more liberal group at Engedi. The Engedi Essenes wore long hair and considered women equal, including them in the community. They were great scholars but also went out among the common folk as white-robed healers, all of which incensed those dried-up old pricks at Qum Ran, who, by the way, had more lists of "thou shalt not's" than the priest of olden times - hmm, maybe they were the same people? (Note that that area still has lots of "UFO" sightings.)

Not to say that a person shouldn't be practical and try to eat organic as much as possible, especially regarding meat, eggs, fish or dairy. Right now, living in the desert, I have to force myself to eat and have been pretty much subsisting on dawn water. My tubby little body is quickly losing the tubbiness and I feel really good. This water diet just came about naturally, but I eat a hamburger or whatever if and when I feel like it. I hike a lot in the desert wilderness and have become far more observant and still.

Pure blessed water IS important, and I do put out some effort to drink or cook with only that. This practice is more to raise my consciousness rather than a worry about bodily pollution. In other words, let's not get fanatical about matters that are not that important. Much happening right now: If we were defending a fort from marauders, would we worry about what we ate?

Drinking the Dawn Water will negate a lot of negative enviornmental sources, but I'm coming around to thinking that when one blesses that water, that the proper clear heart and intention be functioning then or the process won't produce the correct effect, which is to raise the consciousness. Sounds like a "Catch-22," but our world seems to be constructed that way.

Back to balance; don't become obsessed with food or whatever but use discretion and common-sense. Yes, a huge serving of sugar and meat will make you unwell and unable to function, but what would you expect? Focus on clearing the consciousness and don't be overly concerned about the body unless your life-style is obviously detrimental.

love,
lorae

Wiggling out of it here: I DID write that I was trying to use the UV ray, which ain't easy in the best of circumstances. The UV ray is part of the UL ray spectrum, as opposed to the LS rays, or the rays of "ordinary" light. See
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=124

Last edited by lorae (Fri 18th Dec 2009 04:32 pm)

Board footer