Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Fri 18th Dec 2009 04:14 pm

lorae
Website

Re: HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS

Tom Paine wrote:

One of the photograph stills posted on Cyberspaceorbit.com investigating the 911 attacks
showed a disk on the underside of one of the "jets".  It was speculated that the disk was
the actual object and the plane was a holographic projection.  Or that the disk was actually
flying the plane.  The object in the distance to the right of the burning building has been
tentatively identified as a radar topped aircraft used to coordinate air strikes.  I forget what
they're named.  But if it was coordinating the attacks, then the disk(s) might be the
controlling devices.

"radar topped aircraft used to coordinate air strikes.  I forget what
they're named."

AWACS?

Man, I miss Kent!  Wasn't it his site that published the discussion by military pilots right after 911 and they mentioned AWACS?

When he was up and running I checked out his site nearly every day.

Last edited by lorae (Fri 18th Dec 2009 04:18 pm)

#12 Sat 19th Dec 2009 03:15 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

AWACS  !!!

Yep, that's it.  It's like they were running a f*cking video game up there and the disks were their cursors!

I "gifted" a whole lot of towers and even some big TV transmission towers back in 2001-2002.  My garage
was overflowing with tower busters and HHG's.  Made my own cloudbuster.  It's still in the back yard.
Stopped gifting when it became dangerous...might be mistaken for some kind of "sabotage."  It was,
but it was of the spiritual kind.  Sort of markers for 4D helpers to locate the evil sources and neutralize them.

I miss Kent too.  He was working tirelessly for so long.  I think the bastards brought him down before his
time. 

I appreciate your posts and your spirit, lorae.  Thank you for bringing your insight and your viewpoints
to the forum.  I resonate strongly with you.

Tom Paine

Last edited by Tom Paine (Sat 19th Dec 2009 03:24 am)

#13 Sat 19th Dec 2009 11:49 am

lorae
Website

Tom Paine wrote:

AWACS  !!!

Yep, that's it.  It's like they were running a f*cking video game up there and the disks were their cursors!

I "gifted" a whole lot of towers and even some big TV transmission towers back in 2001-2002.  My garage
was overflowing with tower busters and HHG's.  Made my own cloudbuster.  It's still in the back yard.
Stopped gifting when it became dangerous...might be mistaken for some kind of "sabotage."  It was,
but it was of the spiritual kind.  Sort of markers for 4D helpers to locate the evil sources and neutralize them.

I miss Kent too.  He was working tirelessly for so long.  I think the bastards brought him down before his
time. 

I appreciate your posts and your spirit, lorae.  Thank you for bringing your insight and your viewpoints
to the forum.  I resonate strongly with you.

Tom Paine

I, also, think Kent was eliminated.

Thanks for the affirmation.  I need it today:  Had a roaring fire going in the heat stove.  Doggie got me up.  The stovepipe had come loose from the back.  Put water on fire, took pipe down.  Now I gotta get some help to muscle it back together again. (My partner is in Texas for now.) Whew!  What a mess, had to vacuum house. PLUS, the washing machine is making dreadful noises on the spin cycle, probably about to croak.  Just one of those days...

#14 Sat 22nd May 2010 06:59 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Here are some more images validating Lorae's Chem-Ring. I call them Chem-Orbs. I suggest readers here take their own pictures and we begin to expose more of what is happening here, because I have'nt the slighteset idea what these things really are or what they are really doing.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_chemorb02.jpg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_chemorb03.jpg

You can also see an orb at about 45 degrees behind the second plane (zoom in)
http://b.imagehost.org/view/0835/DSCF0910

And here is a youtube video about it:

Last edited by Bhang (Fri 7th Jan 2011 02:29 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#15 Sun 23rd May 2010 09:35 pm

Merci

Here's a weatherman verifying chemicals in the air, watch about 1/2 way through to see him talk about chemtrails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yl0Dc9E … r_embedded

#16 Fri 7th Jan 2011 01:29 pm

Cosmosis
Remember

I've been watching 'planes' do this for the last few years~ thrilled to see someone caught it on camera so clearly.. Oh, but I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation..HA!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeePeeOilDi … HXif8iSbM8

Board footer