Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 1st Feb 2010 04:47 pm

lorae
Website

ADAM I and ADAM II

A discussion from the Grail Forum

Posted 11 June, 2005, by Lorae at Grail zone, In the Study, Library

Now here's a question, an obvious one, but possibly something that we should look at: Apparently, at this stage of the game, we're in the usual 20/80 percent mix ; that is, 20 percent of the currently incarnated humans are moving along nicely, but 80 percent have flat flunked the course, or, as the Aussies would say, "lost the plot." Instead of accepting these numbers, is there anything we can, or should do?

I know, I know, this is perhaps the basic problem for us here all these years- a trite and well-worn topic. The seemingly lost 80%, set, by their own choosing, for the trash heap, are in many ways unconscious. They can't help themselves because they have chosen to not try to wake up. Are we to help them (and us?).

(I read of an interesting theory about this in the book, "The Sky People," by Brinsley Le Poer Trench, Caucerian Books, Clarksburg, W.Va, 1960. The gist was that there are two types of humans, "Adam I" and "Adam II." Adam II was the genetically-modified slave-being who was the unfortunate result of mucking about by the Annunaki. Adam I escaped this outrage. We all, over the years, are mixtures of the two. I'll post some passages from that now out-of-print book following.)

Think about it: many beings, far advanced from our human awareness, have chosen to intervene on our behalf. We, at least, should ask if we can do the same for our brothers and sisters, the 80% snoozers. (What makes me think I'm not one of them? I probably am!) Yes, the Christian religion, and others, have addressed this problem, but, due to interference, have not in their official dogmas come up with much that is useful; actually the opposite. Pity.

The present state of human consciousness is in a great flux; many moving at light-speed, billions left in the mud. There are other waves of rays, or whatever, that we will be passing through or that are coming at us. We absolutely have to raise our frequencies to be compatible, or we're toast. No ifs, ands or buts - it's just the way it is. We haven't got a whole lot of time left here.

So, by doing our own work on our own little selves, can we, by the hundredth-monkey concept, affect others? Is that our real task?

love,
lorae

Posted by Lorae 11 June 2005

Here's some paraphrased excerpts from the above-mentioned book. This is not presented as Holy Writ, but, rather, as ideas and concepts to consider:

Adam I are the lucid, telepathic and spiritually oriented Galactic People. Adam II are the solidly chemical-bodied, earth-oriented domestic slave created by our old scaly friends.

Adam II is earthy and strongly sexual. (Amen for those genes.) Has a built-in tendency to report all to perceived superiors. Loves to have lots of rules to follow and is incapable of creating his own set of values.
Adam II has been bred to be suspicious of others who are “different.??? [Sounds like built-in quality control to me]

More: Adam II: is paranoid, an xenophobe and a fighter.
Is basically insecure, so can be, in the pure types, egocentric to a psychotic degree [sounds like Yaweh characteristics] and dares not consider the possibility that beings exist who are much more advanced than himself.

Adam II type man is non-telepathic except as a receiver - incapable of recognizing these messages as coming from outside himself.

This lack produces a state of paranoia, because, due to uncertainties of communication with his environment, he replaces this with delusions which give him a feeling of control. He distrusts his fellow-man. Has a deep sense of inadequacy, which he compensates for by alliances with others that he perceives to be powerful. (Hitler and GB come to mind here.) The author writes that this paranoia is the real Original Sin.

The Adam-II characteristic of inhibited telepathy is diminishing, and the race is reverting to the original condition of telepathic sender-receiver. Concomitant with that genetic change, humanity as a whole is reaching a state where more and more beings can communicate with our Space Brothers.

In other words, Adam II is on the way out (We’re all a genetic mixture of the two.) He was not a success, and there is small room for his type in the galactic world.

Just some ideas to think about.

love,
lorae

Posted 11 June by Lorae

Maybe logic doesn't quite work the way we think it does in the "100th Monkey World." So, yes, we're each one of us the hundreth monkey! And it's not sinful or selfish to work on yourself. In fact, it's required.

Speaking of which; last night, for just an instant, through no effort on my part, I was in a higher dimension. As soon as a realized it, I popped back here. But, oh my, it was so delightful! Nothing, absolutely nothing mattered. Pure Bliss.

love,
lorae

Posted by Kin 11 June, 2005

Interesting notion there.

Trouble is, if you check, then you'll find about 976 million incarnants in creation reality and the balance (out of a total of 6½ billion) in legitimate reality; that's the old sphere they've been left in. So that's a 15-85% split there.

Now, try as you may, you won't get any of those 5½ billion odd into creation reality. You might do it artificially for a short while, and then they're back where 'they belong'. To a man, as the saying goes, these are the miscreant incarnants who are being sheltered by temporary groupsoul beings for now... because their actual Guardians are defunct, having been despatched for being 'miscreants'; ie: resorbed.

That doesn't leave them with much...

I've found a mere 8,000 miscreant incarnants who were deemed worthy of continued support - that's thoughout all creation - and only 100 of those are located here in the Alethia system.

So when the spheres finally separate this Christmas, these 5½ billion are between a rock and a hard place, to put it mildly. But they'd never believe it anyway, even if you told them...

Having said that, there's still a lot of work to do on that 15% who are the genuine LWB incarnants, and that's where our efforts should be primarily directed, I'm guessing, for there's a lot of dogmeat attitude there as well.

Two recent changes should expedite that, however, both related to the very latest benevolent interventions. One is the fact that after the 24th of June, elemental beings should gradually become visible to all legitimate incarnants as a matter of course.

The second one I'm not yet at liberty to discuss, but it concerns that which you Lorae had always suspected was happening... with the emphasis on the was.

The point about the 85% is that they have no actual being left. They are dead men walking...

I was actually responding to the initial post, but have been overtaken by events here, it seems. So, would you correlate the adam II type to your average miscreant incarnant? Probably, as long as 'earthy' doesn't have to mean short, thick-set, with a hairy back!

Posted by Lorae 18 June 2005
RE the "lost ones": They've had many, many lifetimes to try to fix this themselves. They have chosen, again and again, to be what they are. Game's over and the time is almost up. As to what will happen to the little bit of pure consciousness in them; higher beings, I hope, are handling this problem.

Here's a repeat of a post of mine in another area:

Also, we were told that, due to my work with different colors of rays, that my cells are changing to where they can tolerate, or be in harmony with, higher vibrations. Some weird statement that I can withstand higher radioactivity, which is probably nonsense.So, working with the rays apparently changes us. Gerry drinks the water, same as me, but rarely does any ray work. We didn't ask if he were being changed also. Daniel Sheehan gave a talk in Spring of 2004, the gist of was that Earth would be receiving some powerful rays (probably gamma?) in the next few years, and those who couldn't adjust to them would disappear. I've never forgotten listening to that tape...

In that talk, he also mentioned more poles being created, six I believe. Now that sounds to be pretty confusing. (Also, I think that "they" had planned to ignite Jupiter to be a second sun, but something went wrong...)

love,
lorae

Posted 19 June by Kin

Exactly right, Lorae, they've had their opportunity to legitimise (for billions of years, actually) but have chosen the comfort zone, instead.

I've certainly asked exhaustively about scouring for any deserving soul parts. It comes up the way it is, time and again. It was none other than Christ (a high Sirian deity, in actual fact) who did the sorting. Took him a couple of weeks, all up!

There were a number of miscreants who did legitimise to buddhahood status over the vast aeons since Nevida went down. That's the good news. The bad news? It was only a tiny handful, in the end.

I suppose it's like hoping against hope that the Generalismo of some totalitarian South American Jaunta might take it upon himself to go back to nightschool and do the requisite diploma for good governance and altruism. 

Btw: Miscreants are not the incarnants, but their 'higher beings', although higher seems decidedly out of place, in that context. ie: the equivalent of their guardian angels... That's for the benefit of those new to the subject, I believe you do realise this, B.

We have to get used to the fact, that for a deity, it's incarnant(s) are like a fishing expedition. If you come up empty, dragging some seaweed, etc, what do you do? Keep it for 'later' or throw it back in the drink? Most of the accruements of most incarnants is like that to their guardian angels!

I guess you're saying: Keep it and get into making kelp tablets, or something, right? Well, I've often thought there could be improvements to the way this place is run...

#2 Mon 1st Feb 2010 09:36 pm

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

Re: ADAM I and ADAM II

Interesting thoughts, but I think that the 10-15% can help the others FINALLY choose a different choice.  I don't believe all of these people are simply automatons who have given up again and again so we should expect them to do so before time is "up"ward and onward.  By cultivating that (let's be general/specific here) 'light' within themselves with a possibly borrowed spark I don't find it out of the question that they could be so consumed as to induce a re-imprinting.  I deduce that powerful intervention points in their life that basically shock the system into leaving its patterns temporarily open could possibly tilt them over an edge that allows cultivation of what was once unfertile soil. 

I think we can all recognize points in our lives where we literally switched gears.  I imagine we could get a pretty good chunk of people on board with the right message and right action.

#3 Tue 2nd Feb 2010 08:46 am

blue
observer
Website

There seems to be no doubt that there are now two earths, the new one and the old one.

Denise Le Fay wrote:

I discovered this short video and thought I’d share it. I’m not familiar with this woman and I haven’t read any of her books, but I enjoyed a couple of things she has discovered through regressing other people about life/reality beyond 2012. It’s information we’re familiar with already, but it was good hearing someone else talk about the ancient Mayans and how they intentionally shifted dimensionally (as a group) back out of 3D when they were done doing what they came to 3D Earth to do. I’ve always suspected they simply returned to their nonphysical star system Maya, within the massive Pleiadian system.

I remember many of the super-ancient Starbeings/ETs in super-ancient Egypt doing exactly the same thing during the early years of the astrological Age of Leo—12,600–11,600 B.C. approximately. Beings like this—and that includes Lighworkers and Starseeds/Wanderers etc.—can intentionally insert and later remove themselves from the third dimension and return to their higher dimensional stellar Homes once their work is completed in 3D.
One of the things I have known for the majority of my life is that not everyone alive (incarnate) now on Earth would or will ascend or be “Harvested???, or make the vibrational jump to light speed at this time.  The potential for every single human alive on Earth now to do so has been available however. Free Will remember?  But, as this woman (Dolores Cannon) speaking on in the video says, due to their much lower vibrating energies and consciousness, they will not make the current ascension and dimensional shift. I was glad to hear someone else talking about this because it is ridiculous to think that so many people who are currently learning within polarity and physicality within 3D—and are having a great time learning these things—would even be capable of, or want to avoid continuing to learn within a more dense, physical realm, and ascend out of it now. The time of 3D Earth being a location where any and all levels of developement and focus can incarnate into has ended. Now only a certain vibrational range of people can and will exist within the old, lower vibrating physical Earth that we incarnated into. (The same is true of the new higher vibrating (5D) world of course.) Those who vibrate and perceive slower/lower cannot exist within the higher, faster, less dense, nonpolarized and integrated higher vibrating New Earth existing within a higher dimension. Things have changed big time finally, and there will be (at least) two different frequency Earths for everyone and where they are currently vibrating energetically and consciously.

Denise

http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/

And that if you want to be on the new earth, you need to raise your vibration fast and get yourself the hell out of here. Lapis posted a blog about initiates projecting thier whole body into a sealed chamber in the Great Pyramid.[/i]  http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/2009/0 … ent-egypt/

Death IS a racket indeed

What did Baby Jesus do?. He died, then came back to say 'Look - I am still alive. You can do the same as me.'

So, if 15 to 20% do make it before 2012, each one need only 'come back from the dead' to visit 5 or 6 family/friends/loved ones and convince them of the pending shift and what they must do.

See?-  the Mayans left too early. So did the Atlanteans. The whole planet has to ascend. All 7 billion. This time we do it right. This is why we are here in soul groups of 12. Some in your group may be Adam II material, others Adam I. There is no love greater than man lay down his life for his fellow man. We are all One.

Pareto efficiency - 80 percent of the people will be saved by 20% of the population.

Last edited by blue (Tue 2nd Feb 2010 09:09 am)

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#4 Tue 2nd Feb 2010 10:46 am

11eagle11

And So It IS...Lorae, Eeriie, Denise and Blue!!!

We WILL Change Everything NOW!!!
We WILL Act As Though "Everyone" IS Awakening!!!
We WILL Create The New Earth By Living It!!!

Eye to Eye Living with Full Respect for ALL Life...Using Unconditional Love wrapped with Wisdom in Everything We Do!!!

Dolores will be coming to speak at the Ranch this summer : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#5 Wed 3rd Feb 2010 11:42 am

lorae
Website

EerieElle wrote:

Interesting thoughts, but I think that the 10-15% can help the others FINALLY choose a different choice.  I don't believe all of these people are simply automatons who have given up again and again so we should expect them to do so before time is "up"ward and onward.  By cultivating that (let's be general/specific here) 'light' within themselves with a possibly borrowed spark I don't find it out of the question that they could be so consumed as to induce a re-imprinting.  I deduce that powerful intervention points in their life that basically shock the system into leaving its patterns temporarily open could possibly tilt them over an edge that allows cultivation of what was once unfertile soil. 

I think we can all recognize points in our lives where we literally switched gears.  I imagine we could get a pretty good chunk of people on board with the right message and right action.

That we could/should help them was my first inclination, but perhaps that time-frame is past.  (BTW, has anyone else noticed "hollow people", that is, apparent humans who are walking shells? When you touch them you can tell that they're empty.  Makes me wonder if they're REALLY alive.) Still, the universe seems to NEVER discard anything, so...

I've thought of the idea of two Earths, kinda like an zygote going through the division process.  Also mentioned in Isaiah somewhere and Matthew 24:40:  "Then shall two be in the field: the one shall be taken, and the other left. "
In other words, this enormous event coming up will be a dimensional shift.
http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1505

Not to say that if we think we're amonst the 15% genuine incarnants that we shouldn't be going all out at this time working on ourselves - especially "The Shadow".  Even ONE person who (more-or-less) "gets it" can have an enormous effect on not only millions of others, but also on the over-all cosmic environment.  To raise the body vibrations, drink and cook with "Dawn Water":  http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1473

powerful intervention points in their life that basically shock the system into leaving its patterns temporarily open

Ooh, quite profound.  I wonder if these "points" are this:
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=161

I know this is confusing, but, my dears, time is not linear. Time is a spiral that folds in on itself, but is ever expanding. (To relive "past" lives, you leap from one revolution of the spiral to adjacent ones. We can spin down into the spiral or up outward.) All is one. Time is not linear, and the spiral is not static. We create it with our thoughts and feelings. Therefore, we must focus on Love and White Light, the proper vehicles for creativity. The force of love increases the light and bends it about us, as a magnet affects the ether, and this force field, as it bends the light, transmutes it into the colors of our auras.

For the purposes of this book, Time can be described as a three-dimensional spiral with two threads, like a caduceus. These threads intertwine about a common focus, and every now and then they meet. The story of the Lizards and the story of the turquoise wind about my consciousness, and every few thousand years they intersect, producing intense experiences.

Last edited by lorae (Wed 3rd Feb 2010 12:31 pm)

#6 Wed 3rd Feb 2010 11:52 am

lorae
Website

Additions, comments or criticisms please.  I KNOW I didn't get this correctily, it came in bits and pieces with LOTS of interference.

More of my peculair thinking (or whatever); all this came to me out of the blue, VERY mixed-up and garbled, in 2005:

A NEW VIEW OF HISTORY
A Discussion of the Archetypes

Recorded by Lorae Ireland

This Earth, by design, is an experiment; many beings exist together as humans.

Draco 

Star System
·    Sirius   
Characteristics
·    Creative
·    Egalitarian
·    Artistic
·    Non-Aggressive
·    Highly Developed Aesthetic Taste
·    Musical
·    Disorderly – enjoy the Chaos of Creation
·    Freedom-Loving
·    Tolerant
·    Like to infiltrate – are chameleons
·    Individualistic
·    Like high-tech (internet)

Ruled or Rule
·    Ancient China until the Mongol Invasion

Social Groups
·    Castilian Spanish
·    Chaldeans

Common People
·    Past U.S. and percentage of present U.S.
·    Kurds and Arabs until time of Saladin (Crusades)

Individuals
·    Chou En Lai
·    Sir Walter Raleigh
·    Valerie Robanov
·    Abraham
·    Jesus
·    King Solomon
·    Saladin
·    Kublai Khan
·    2 members of Grail Forum
·    Gorbachev

Creations
·    Sacred Geometry
·    Hermetic Tradition (Hermes Trismegistus)
·    Feng Shui

Negative Draco

Star system
·    Draco

Ruled
·    Russia before the Revolution

Characteristics
·    Depraved
·    Power-hungry

Social Groups
·    Old Russian Aristocracy

Individuals
·    Chang Kai Shek

Places
·    Los Alamos
·    Dulce

Connected To
·    American Cancer Society

Reptillian

Star System
·    Orion

Characteristics
·    Group-mind
·    Authoritarian, prefer top-down authority
·    Can’t infiltrate
·    Organized, neat, controlling, obsessed with time and ceremony
·    Intolerant, obsessive, fanatical
·    No aesthetic sensibilities but can be glamorous
·    Hate Felines and homosexuals
·    Have planned for world domination
·    Copy ideas of others, are not creative
·    Plan far ahead with great detail with many contingency plans
·    Very little or no spirituality – materialists
·    Enjoy spectator-group sports, pornography, violence
·    Like the industrial machine-world, hate indigenous peoples and want them eliminated
·    Are straightforward
·    Good  actors
·    Are shape-shifters

Ruled or Rule
·    United States
·    Egypt both ancient and present
·    Cambodia
·    North Korea
·    Israel
·    England
·    Belgium
·    Aragon Spanish, Old Spain
·    Germany
·    Ancient Rome
·    Present Iraq
·    Most  present Middle-Eastern Arab States

Social and Political Groups
·    Bella Rus
·    Hapsburgs
·    Mayans
·    Moslems (Middle East)
·    Huns
·    English Monarchy
·    Soviet Communists
·    German Nazis
·    Zionists
·    U.S. Religious Far Right
·    York Masons
·    Illuminati (Rothchilds, Romanovs and Windsors, who vie for power between                 each other)
·    Catholic and Mormon Churches
·    Movie and Entertainment Industry
·    AMA
·    New Age Movement
·    ARE
·    Modern Industrialists and Financiers

Common People
·    Large percentage of present U.S.
·    Germans
·    Teutonic Peoples

Individuals
·    Putin
·    Stalin
·    Elizabeth I
·    Pharoahs of Egypt (later period)
·    J. Hurtok
                    Ronald Reagon
                    George Bush, Sr.
·    Pat Robertson
·    Jimmy and Tammy Baker
·    Oral Roberts
·    Jim Jones
·    Amy Simple McPherson
·    Helen Blavantsky
·    Robert Schuler
·    Ernest Holmes
·    L. Ron Hubbard

Creations
·    Pyramids
·    Mormon Temples
·    Patriot Act
·    Industrial machine-world
·    WWI, WWII, etc.

Connected to
·    Las Vegas, Nevada
·    Salt Lake City, Utah

Mantis

Star System
·    Hydra

Characteristics
·    Cold, unfeeling, may kill their young
·    Want world domination
·    Wait unmoving in plain sight – send out an etheric cord, then strike with lightning rapidity
·    Patient

Ruled or Rule
·    Present-day China
·    Present-day Tibet – took Spider-People as slaves
·    Indonesia
·    Malaysia
·    Manchuria

Political Groups
·    Chinese Communists
·    AMA
·    Apachi Indians
·    Mongol Hordes
·    Tongs (Chinese Mafia)

Individuals
·    Genghis Khan
·    Mao Tse-tung

Creations
·    Herbal Medicine, got acupumcture from the Spider People

Connected to
·    Muscallero Apache Reservation
·    Mt. Graham, Arizona
·    Cerne, Switzerland
·    Las Vegas, Nevada
·    Hawaii, San Francisco
·    Hong Kong
·    Panama Canal

Wolverine

Star System
?
Rule or Ruled
·    Portugal
·    Ethiopia
·    Somalia

Political Groups
·    Scythians, settled in Russia, became the Ruthinians

Common People
·    Italians
·    Ancient Romans
·    Arabians

Bear

Star System
·    Ursa Major

Characteristics
·    Non-aggressive
·    Shy, Earth-Centered

Common People
·    Modern Russia

Connected To
·    Himalaya Mountains
·    Alps
·    Three Sisters, Oregon
·    British Columbia, Canada
·    Alaska
·    Aztec Peak, AZ
·    Carlsbad Caverns
·    Related to Beings in Death Valley

Negative Bear

Star System
·    Ursa Minor

Characteristics
·    Sly, cunning
·    Impulsive
·    Non-creative, steal ideas

Political Groups
·    Masons

contined...

Last edited by lorae (Wed 3rd Feb 2010 12:29 pm)

#7 Wed 3rd Feb 2010 12:06 pm

lorae
Website

So, the Russian Revolution, for instance, was a struggle between the Reptilians and the Negative Dracs. If you start looking at history from this viewpoint, the patterns make sense.

I've probably got some of the classifications wrong, but you can see where I'm going with this; to veiw historical struggles as between the human representatives of the archetypes.

Feline

Characteristics
·    Elegant
·    Artistic
·    Aristocratic
·    Make very poor slaves

Political and Social Groups
·    Elizabethians
·    Homosexuals

Individuals
·    Mary, Queen of Scots (executed by Elizabeth I, a Reptilian)
·    Princess Diana (killed by Windsor Reptilians)
·    Elvis Presley (destroyed by Reptilian handlers)
·    Liberace
·    First Moses

Positive Spider

Characteristics
·    Freedom-loving
·    Psychic, very high abilities

·    Bon in Tibet, oppose the Negative Mantis in China, who fear them
·    Not Nepal
·    Former AmerIndian shamans, oppressed by Mayans (Reptilians), left before 1400’s

Individuals
·    Crazy Horse
·    Chief Joseph
·    Geronimo
·    Cochise

Creations
·    Acupuncture

Negative Spider

Characteristics
·    Grasping
·    Set snares, hide & wait, then pounce

Individuals
·    Sarah (Abraham’s half-sister)

Mars Refugees

Characteristics
·    Very good at governing themselves democratically
·    Oppose oppression

·    Kurds
·    Armenians

Horse

Characteristics
·    Herd mentality, with a leader
·    Aristocratic
·    Dislike confinement, hence move to dominate outside of Island Nation

Ruled or Rule
·    Ancient and some in present Japan

contined

#8 Wed 3rd Feb 2010 12:13 pm

lorae
Website

Bits and Pieces, a bit garbled…

·    Mayan calendar is correct, with 52 cycles.  Mayans understood that “Time Rules.???  Present-day Reptilians do not use the lunar calendar.

·    Reptilians out-bred the Bears.  They are the seducers.
·    Negative Bear and Negative Dracs don’t get along, but they do tolerate each other.
·    American Civil War was between Reptilians of the South and Humans (Lyrans?) of the North.  The race hatred between Blacks and Whites goes back into ancient battles between star systems.  The Blacks ruled at one time and weren’t very nice about it.
·    Reptilians connected to Salamander Elementals.  Reptilians are 5th density, 3rd level, elementals are 3rd density, 3rd level.  4th density 7th level is Salamanders, who circulate to 3rd density, 3rd level when they fall.
·    4th density, 3rd level is Theocratic Bands.

·    MIB are hybrids, created by Asuras, created on Mars with Human mother and Reptilian father.  Came in thru Dulce and other places.  Women in charismatic churches are willing breeders for this program.

·    Groom Creek, south of Prescott Arizona: MIB have conferences there, same as Mt. Shasta in California.  U.S. Forest Service cooperates with them.
·    Witchy groups near Mt.Ashland, Oregon and Mt. Shasta, California communicate and work with each other. 
·    (This was really garbled): Chinese are in New Mexico, Mantis from different star system outside our galaxy.  They are at war with Reptilians, have mother ship stationed in orbit and smaller ships in New Mexico.
·    Salamanders at Animas Peak, New Mexico.
·    Mantis at Scandia Labs, Cerne, Switzerland, Gallop, N.M.  Somehow, Datil (VLA there), Albequrque, Gallop, N.M. and the Sangre De Cristo Mts. figure in this.  Reptilians greatly involved, also.
·    Bayer connected to Dulce and Cerne

·    Some Bon in Tibet migrated to Bolivia when they knew the Chinese were coming.
·    Dalai Lama is a Hollywood creation.  At age 50 his consciousness fell rather a lot.
·    Beware the Chinese; when they get ready to stike, it’ll be quick.  The Mantis sit unmoving, watching                     their prey, then, when the time is right, strike with lightning-fast and deadly effect.
·    Russia is still asleep, will eventually side with Chinese against U.S.
·    Corporate Americans in China are Reptilians.  (Three Gorges Dam financed by corporate America  - International Monetary Fund.)
·    Our Reptilian leadership will cooperate with the Chinese to destroy the U.S.
·    Mantis sold out to Ahriman. Positive Spiders never surrendered.

·    Reptilians made a deal with Ahriman (machine intelligence created long, long ago), which was created by “humans???, who were destroyed by their creation.  Creators of Ahriman still exist as the Divine Spark within us.
·    Non-dualistic thinking leads to escape from Ahriman who requires 0/1-type thinking.
·    Human consciousness is now in a position to pass Ahriman (machine intelligence)thinking and physicality; consciousness of humans can evolve outside of physical body.  Mantis and Reptilians cannot do this.

#9 Sat 6th Feb 2010 06:33 pm

zenden

i used ur adam I and II info stream in the bloodline thread.  have used it several bloodline pgs ago. 

whats the deal on it, clearly?  could u tell us in a few paragraphs how it goes....

its confusing so could u lay it out as u know it? please?  it is appreciated.    whats the deal on the incarnates vs the whatever else there is, they are, they were, theyre ????  hone in on it?  maybe so we can get a clearer picture. 

im confused but have inklings.  thanks in advance and ongoing thanks into the mysteries.

#10 Sat 6th Feb 2010 07:55 pm

lorae
Website

zenden wrote:

i used ur adam I and II info stream in the bloodline thread.  have used it several bloodline pgs ago. 

whats the deal on it, clearly?  could u tell us in a few paragraphs how it goes....

its confusing so could u lay it out as u know it? please?  it is appreciated.    whats the deal on the incarnates vs the whatever else there is, they are, they were, theyre ????  hone in on it?  maybe so we can get a clearer picture. 

im confused but have inklings.  thanks in advance and ongoing thanks into the mysteries.

Is this succinct enough?
Gencarnants are true humans.  About 15% of total population.  The rest are simply there, no connection to spirit, no desire for that either.

I post this stuff to start a debate, to create questions about what we think of as a given.  NOT "holy writ", just thinking with no editing.

Board footer