Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Sat 6th Feb 2010 08:36 pm

zenden

Re: ADAM I and ADAM II

i still dont get it.  whats a gencamant?  oh i see maybe, a genuine incarnate.  right?  thats still tricky to me.  what is that tho?  who genuinely incarnates or am i off base? 

15% -- seen that before batted around.  that there are 15% of ppl walking around with direct ET DNA.  any connection to that and would they possibly the gencamanats.  ?  any linking to there?   

which is which then?  adam I is a ?  adam II is ? 

if we do the math going with 7 billion on earth now, or soon as were in the higher 6+ numbers, then its
466.6666666666666666667 when percentaged of who or what isnt a gencarnate. ?   i thot that was weirdly neat.

didnt do the math quite right but its close.  not sure on the percent thats a genuine if thats the assoc term.  im going to have to read the end of the first post again i think.

#12 Sun 7th Feb 2010 09:37 am

lorae
Website

zenden wrote:

i still dont get it.  whats a gencamant?  oh i see maybe, a genuine incarnate.  right?  thats still tricky to me.  what is that tho?  who genuinely incarnates or am i off base? 
A true human, an "Adam I".  Probably originally from Lyra.

15% -- seen that before batted around.  that there are 15% of ppl walking around with direct ET DNA.  any connection to that and would they possibly the gencamanats.  ?  any linking to there?   
15% gencarnants.  ET in the sense of being true humans from possibly Lyra.

See, there was a war a VERY long time ago, and the humans from Lyra fled into space.  We are they.  (Wasn't there a TV show based on that theme?)  Anyway, that ET war is being continued here, but we've been blinded to it by our old adversaries.  This blinding is what I'm always referring to as "The Matrix-Programming," i.e. beliefs that we take for granted, the "consensus reality," which is almost all blatant lies!  AND, if you deviate from this artificially-constructed view of reality, you're labeled insane or nutty, which marginalizes attempts to reveal the extent of this programming.

which is which then?  adam I is a ?  adam II is ?
Adam I are true humans, have been here on Earth since day one.  Have direct connection to their individual deities.  That is,  are each a manifestation here in 3D of a higher being. (Who could well be playing this game just for fun, or whatever.)

Adam II are Annunaki creations, a slave race created from maybe primate and Annunaki genetics, who have no connection to higher beings - or their "higher selves" are pretty much nada if we define a "high self" as a true spiritual being -  Kin wrote about this, see above. (Yeah, he's hard to understand and puts a lot of ideas in a few sentences, sorry.)  This is the Garden of Eden story, sort of.  Kin refers to these Adam II's as "miscreants." (Hmm, I wonder if Sitchin got some of his ideas from the earlier book;  The Twelfth Planet was copyrighted in 1976, 16 years after The Sky People.)

We're all a mixture, of course, but what's happening  now is that through desire, will and effort, a great number of people are overcoming the Adam II characteristics, going back to the original human genetics.  This is the amazing increase in consciousness and awareness and connection to Spirit that we're seeing now.  Delores, above video, has it about right, I think.  As Kin wrote, Adam II is declining.  Or will be separated  from the gencarnants (who have good hearts) in the coming dimensional shift...

These reptilian (Adam II) characteristics are what the Christians refer to as "our animal, or bestial,  nature" (really insulting the animals, I think!)  Behavioral examples are everywhere: man's incredible cruelty to not only his own kind, but to animals, also the hell-bent (literally) push to destroy Earth's natural environment.   Furthermore,  Adam II genetics explains the slavish devotion by millions to monster leaders such as Hitler and Stalin.  (I'd mention some  contemporary ones, but no need to "stir up the mud here.)  These folks are hard-wired to recognise and serve their (really awful) masters.

Keep in mind that all of the above is simply conjecture by me and Kin.  He's gone into this much deeper than I. 
Counter-arguments and ideas please.

Now this becomes even more complex when factoring in the idea that all humans are actually representatives of MANY alien archetypes from all over the galaxy, part of a grand experiment.  (Which hasn't turned out all that well, IMO.)

if we do the math going with 7 billion on earth now, or soon as were in the higher 6+ numbers, then its
466.6666666666666666667 when percentaged of who or what isnt a gencarnate. ?   i thot that was weirdly neat.

didnt do the math quite right but its close.  not sure on the percent thats a genuine if thats the assoc term.  im going to have to read the end of the first post again i think.

Last edited by lorae (Sun 7th Feb 2010 10:35 am)

#13 Wed 17th Feb 2010 01:48 pm

lorae
Website

EerieElle wrote:

Interesting thoughts, but I think that the 10-15% can help the others FINALLY choose a different choice.  I don't believe all of these people are simply automatons who have given up again and again so we should expect them to do so before time is "up"ward and onward.  By cultivating that (let's be general/specific here) 'light' within themselves with a possibly borrowed spark I don't find it out of the question that they could be so consumed as to induce a re-imprinting.  I deduce that powerful intervention points in their life that basically shock the system into leaving its patterns temporarily open could possibly tilt them over an edge that allows cultivation of what was once unfertile soil. 

I think we can all recognize points in our lives where we literally switched gears.  I imagine we could get a pretty good chunk of people on board with the right message and right action.

Thinking some more about this.  WHATEVER gave us this missionary complex?  These folks are most likely just fine as they are and DO NOT WANT our "help".

#14 Wed 17th Feb 2010 02:03 pm

lorae
Website

zenden wrote:

got it!!!   u put it out there well.   completely jives with my findings/research. 

well said.  i get it now.  thanks again.  all matches up.

we have talked on the old lyran and orion wars.  it all fits.  lemurians came straight from that old lyran war from what ive seen.  theyre of adam I or pre adam I then and what ive found.   wipe out of the lyran stock used here way back with an orig catastrophic war, weather mess, puerposeful flood war and all pre the last ones.   

all fits together.  they were into the softer characteristics without the pathocracy and ponerology characteristics of adam II.  adam I with big intuition and binds to the mother.  lots of 'feminine' stock kind of thinking there.  had to rid of it, tried to breed it out.  all cross bred by now tho as u said. 

i tried to go all the way back but its very difficult without intuition and puzzle piecing due to the matrix insertions over time and purposeful programming just as u said. 

its just as i have thot.  thank you very much lorae.   really a very very good post.  appreciate it much.

You can get a "whiff" of Lemuria at some points on the California coast, Gaviota and Refugio Beaches. (Interesting that north of those places, the coast is off-limits to the public.  Try driving about and armed men in jeeps chase you out.)  A sense of natural beauty, but mostly a feel of unlimited human potential and wealth.  Explains why Californians tend to try almost anything with no misgivings.

Have heard garbage on the History channel lumping Atlantis and Lemuria together.  Geez, that's almost as bad as their constant repeating that the Great Pyamid was built about 7,000 years ago by a certain pharoah for his tomb.  Pathetic.

Anyway, Lemuria was MUCH older than Atlantis.  And, toward the end, they were enemies, the Atlantians being the aggressors.  BTW, I feel that many present-day Americans are Atlantians come back - lord knows, we're following the same script, INCLUDING genetic manipulation.  Does this go back to Mars?  Just wondering, not that I'll ever know.

Now ol' Stewart  know-it-all Swerdlow says that Lemurians were reptilian.  If so, then there's a negative reptilian (a la David Icke) and a positive reptilian, which is glamorous and ALWAYS wealthy, knows no boundaries or restrictions. 
Or, he's full of it...

Last edited by lorae (Wed 17th Feb 2010 02:06 pm)

#15 Wed 17th Feb 2010 07:53 pm

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

I don't see it as a missionary complex... I'm not suggesting,"HEY, YOU, GET ON BOARD!"  I'm saying, "Hey, the more the merrier, do you want to hop on board?"  I'd imagine that many people are not fine, would love to receive help but don't know where to turn and just living as an example is enough help for them to get on the road to helping themselves.  Painting any group of people with some stereotypical brush is not my style.  Stereotypes are useful for generalities only and should not be used indiscriminately on individuals.

Last edited by EerieElle (Wed 17th Feb 2010 07:53 pm)

#16 Wed 17th Feb 2010 08:59 pm

lorae
Website

EerieElle wrote:

I don't see it as a missionary complex... I'm not suggesting,"HEY, YOU, GET ON BOARD!"  I'm saying, "Hey, the more the merrier, do you want to hop on board?"  I'd imagine that many people are not fine, would love to receive help but don't know where to turn and just living as an example is enough help for them to get on the road to helping themselves.  Painting any group of people with some stereotypical brush is not my style.  Stereotypes are useful for generalities only and should not be used indiscriminately on individuals.

Point taken, and well said!  I like it when folks tell me when I'm off-base.  Thanks.

#17 Thu 18th Feb 2010 02:09 am

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

I'm glad I could help clarify!  Thank you for all the wonderfully interesting stuff you've been posting.  In most of it I feel out of my element but I am blessed by your shared experience.

#18 Thu 4th Mar 2010 03:29 pm

lorae
Website

I found this today, read for information only:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer … iles64.htm

The texts confirm that the "elder gods" or "Anunnaki" were, in fact, not the first "gods" and that a race or races known as the Ancient Ones pre-dated the arrival of the "elder gods"/Anunnaki.

The Ancient Ones had come from the stars many eons earlier and had established an extremely advanced culture.

The Anunnaki, although initially accepted, and very technologically advanced themselves, subsequently caused immense problems and a war broke out. It seems this was no small battle, indeed, it changed the entire face of the earth and irrevocably altered the course of life thereon. The texts go on to say that the "elder gods" or the "Anunnaki" produced/created mankind as a slave/workforce.

Were these Anunnaki the legendary dragons as some have suggested, or do the legends of these magical creatures and their nebulous world, refer to the ancient race that existed prior to the arrival of the Anunnaki? Were they eradicated/modified by this invasion/rebellion?

There are many who view the Anunnaki genetic modifications on this planet as an upgrade to the race of beings existing on earth at the time, but considering the overweening arrogance and warlike behavior of the Anunnaki themselves and of some of our world leaders (who claim to be their descendants through their affiliations with various secret societies), it makes one wonder. As a species, man has more genetic defects/diseases than any other.

Was the Anunnaki gene manipulation an upgrade... Or was it in fact a downgrade?

Strangely, it clearly states in the Sumerian texts that the genes of the commander of the army of the ANCIENT ONES combined with ANUNNAKI genes were used to "create" man...

Could be the true story behind the "fall from paradise"? It may be seen as odd that the Anunnaki would combine their own genes with that of their ancient enemy, however it seems that they viewed this as some type of punishment or binding of the spirit of the Ancient Ones.

According to Sumerian sacred texts, the "elder gods" (the Anunnaki), battled with and destroyed the Ancient Ones, and specifically Tiamat, their queen, the ancient of days, who is described as a "great wicked serpent" or "mighty dragon". Also described are her many strange allies - serpent men, dragons, sphinxes (lion-men), centaurs, dog-men and scorpion-men.

The titanic battle raged for ten years or more, laying waste to the earth and its inhabitants...

The Anunnaki eventually won the battle and they divided up parts of the earth between them. It is only after this that mankind was "created" as a slave race. The Anunnaki were a race of warlords, for they often fought amongst themselves and involved humans in their endless power struggles and petty jealousies.

It has been said that the "myths" of centaurs, satyrs, unicorns, dragons, elves etc. were the results of early genetic experiments of the Anunnaki, but the Sumerian texts state the creatures/monsters were allies of Tiamat.

Were the original dragons/elves/fairy folk, in fact, the Ancient Ones spoken of in the texts?

Did the Anunnaki destroy a civilization, the mythical "land before time", and by tampering with genetic codes, attempt genocide on a global scale and deliberately conceal any memory of or reference to this civilization?

Did they teach mankind wonders or did they just twist and pervert ancient wisdom?

No doubt there were "runaway slaves" hidden in the caverns of the earth and also other survivors who had escaped the unwelcome attentions of the Anunnaki and their captive breeding programs. The texts tell us that there were renegade Anunnaki as well, and it speculated that Enki himself may have returned to the underworld.

From these came the myths of Hollow Earth, Shamballah, Agartha... and legends of great treasures and mines guarded by the gnomes. (genomes?)

Elves and Others, may have taken refuge in the mountains and forests and "desolate places", giving rise to their own "myths". As the world came more and more under the influence of the Anunnaki, many of these too, may have fled below the surface.

It is well documented that there are vast networks of tunnels and huge caverns beneath the earth, some caused by volcanic activity and some artificial in origin. Many strange "cults" sprang from these stories, many of which persist to this very day, which in itself has caused much mischief.

It appears these elder gods/Anunnaki, were terrified of the Ancient Ones and dreaded their foretold return, fearing that they would reclaim the earth and take revenge on them. For this reason they devised many "magical" and other occult diverse means to prevent this from occurring.

After all, this would mean that the "slave race" that the Anunnaki had "created", and who contained the genetic codes of the "ancient ones" might awaken and seek their freedom.

One can see that this would cause the Anunnaki overlords to be terror stricken and would necessitate stringent control measures be imposed on the slaves.

Thus was born religion and other hierarchical structures of control, suppression and subjugation.

And what of humans, the odd genetic consequence of all this meddling?

Is this the reason why humanity seems to be suffering from collective post traumatic stress disorder?

As it says in the Sumerian texts:

"Man is born of sadness, for he is of the Blood of the Ancient Ones, but has the Spirit of the Elder Gods breathed into him. And his heart goes to the Ancient Ones, but his mind is turned towards the Elder Gods, and this is the war which shall be always fought, unto the last generation of man; for the world is unnatural."

Does this not imply that the previously understood "natural order" was disrupted in some fundamental way when the civilization of the Ancients was destroyed?

Is the famous "cradle of civilization", in reality a coffin of a bygone golden age lost in the mists of time?

We are told that civilization abruptly emerged 6,000 to 8,000 years ago in ancient Sumer, (now known as Iraq).

Could it be that at that time everything was altered by belligerent beings with dubious intent and ruthless methods?

In the texts the Anunnaki demonstrate their fear and hatred of the Ancient Ones, by describing them as "crawling chaos" and blaming them for all manner of hideous horror. But the texts also reveal the Anunnaki themselves, as a fierce, lustful, incestuous, bloodthirsty, deceitful, jealous and conquering race, with a vested interest in keeping their "creations" ignorant about their true origins.

That being the case, we can speculate that the ways of the Ancients were diametrically opposed to those of the Anunnaki.

Were the Ancient Ones aware of and did they utilize chaos theory and the fractal nature of consciousness in the creation of their forgotten world?

And humanity, blissfully unaware of all this for the most part, still struggles on living the lies and bearing the terrible karmic burden of these unspeakable deeds.

But it is also written:

"Know that Tiamat seeks ever to rise to the stars, and when the Upper is united to the Lower, then a New Age will come of Earth, and the Serpent shall be made whole, and the Waters will be as One"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of Water...

If you have ever had any doubt that your thoughts affect everything in and around you, this info will put that doubt to rest.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_ciencia_agua.htm

Humanity may yet become as wise as a serpent/dragon and as gentle as a dove, when we recognize and accept our own personal power and wield this power with wisdom and responsibility. Then what is gained is communion with the earth and star energies - converse with the "dragon" currents in the land below and the constellations above.

When this power is exploited, abused or unacknowledged, these energies take the form of ones shadow and will be a source of trouble until resolution is born. Always remember we came to this place to transmute/transform errant energies thereby re-connecting and re-weaving threads long broken, to re-store that which was lost.

I know only too well that to be a Dragon on this earth in these strange daze is fraught with peril, but it has long been so. In this bad place it is all to easy to become ensnared in the collective thought-form, which is extremely hostile to beings like us. We must ever strive to re-member, re-deem and re-fine our own being and as we do we will find that being in touch with the Mys-stories of the Multiverses.

This only scratches the surface. I am making some significant connections (for me at least) of late, and if you are interested, I can continue to share them with you. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Be at peace, my brother.

Lo phi
Draco S.
(Self Existing Dragon and World Bridger)

Interesting, my partner, Eagle Flys, insists that he is one of "The Ancients".  I had no idea what he was referring to.

Last edited by lorae (Thu 4th Mar 2010 03:42 pm)

#19 Fri 5th Mar 2010 10:05 am

11eagle11

Hi Lorae...Your previous post 'resonates' with me very personally.

It was a big part of the reason I went overseas last year and made a connection with Those in Europe.
Some of my story is here on ND...and the general theme of Your post is in the Lightbook.

I too am connected to the 'Ancients', I know this in my heart...and had to make that trip last year for some Higher reason and simply followed my heart and intuition and 'promptings'.

Interesting...I was 'Strongly Guided' to leave that area  right when Fire The Grid II was going on at the end of July 2009....just made that connection by meeting Shelley here at the Ranch.

I had no financial means to get off the island I was on and did not want to involve those I was staying with(also Guided on that) and basically jumped ship...
but within 3 days of the 'prompting' I got help locally from Someone I got supplies from(for the projects I was helping out with there) that had nothing to do with those Folks I went to meet and work with...
I connected with my Brother in CT and was back in the U.S. and starting the next steps of my wonderful journey that started powerfully in January 2007.

Renovated the kitchen and put down a new wood floor system at my Brother and Sister-in-Law's home in CT and reimbursed Them for the flight that brought me home and got the funds for the next steps of my spiritual trek.
Wild and Wonderful!

Felt a need to share that here.

Also I responded to You yesterday : )  I am sure You got that....I want to Thank You again right here!

Aho!

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Fri 5th Mar 2010 10:08 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#20 Mon 21st Feb 2011 08:38 am

11eagle11

Hi Lorae...Wishing You Well!

Had to post here...re-read this...have this very distinct 'feeling' my energy goes back to and vibrates from Lyra!

When my Native American Elder Friends would tell me that they were from Pleiades http://www.primordia.com/blog/archives/images/Pleiades_2012_2D18_2D03_small.jpg while pointing there...it would resonate with me in a way that I was spiritually 'affiliated' with them there but not from there...I would always feel I was from somewhere else...that 'somewhere else' vibrates like Lyra/Vega http://www.biblicalastronomy.com/06Aug_files/image012.jpg...we shall see upon transcending : ) : ) : )
The eagle is intertwined also...hmmmmmmm!!!

Thanks for Your newer postings and my 'energy' update : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer