Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Thu 4th Feb 2010 01:12 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Health Ranger stumbles upon scary truth

Natural News Editor Mike Adams, the Health Ranger has stumbled upon a scary truth which
has caused ripples of outrage among the sheeple and the controllers. 

Please read this article:
http://www.naturalnews.com/028012_skept … icine.html

Here's an excerpt:

"What 'skeptics' really believe about vaccines, medicine, consciousness and the universe
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

Never argue with drones
Realizing this, it makes it so much easier to debate with skeptics on any topic. Whatever they say, you just answer, "WHO is saying that? Are YOU, a conscious, free-thinking person with a mind and soul saying that, or are those words simply being automatically and robotically uttered from the mouth of a bag of bones and skin that has no mind and no soul?"

If they answer you honestly, they will have to admit that they believe they are nothing more than a robotic bag of bones and skin that is mindlessly uttering whatever nonsense happens to escape their mechanical lips. At that point, you've already won the debate because YOU have a soul, and THEY don't. You're arguing with a mindless robot.

Seriously. Think about this deeply. If you believe what the skeptics want you to believe (because they are always right, of course), then you must accept the fact that THEY have no consciousness. They are not really "alive." They are just robotic biological machines. They are drones, in other words. And drones are not equal to a being of energy with a consciousness and a soul, inhabiting a human body with purpose and awareness.

Never argue with drones. You only waste your time and annoy the drone.

Skeptics... zombies... drones... different words for the same thing. Soulless, mindless, lacking consciousness and free will, having no awareness of the value of life... these are the skeptics arguing for vaccines, mammograms and chemotherapy today. They are agents of death who can only find solace in an industry of death -- the industry of modern medicine."
------------------------
WOW!  Here's a mainstream alternative health Crusader who has finally defined the ENEMY.

(I apologize Lorae, but I figured this post would get buried in your Adam I and Adam II thread)

Tom Paine

#2 Fri 5th Feb 2010 03:12 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Re: Health Ranger stumbles upon scary truth

The Equivalent Of thomas anderson Arguing With _______

11   23   11

#3 Mon 6th Sep 2010 07:44 pm

Imaginatron

I think it must be remembered that as Gurdnjieff warned (according to Ouspensky) that we are all asleep, and unless you are enlightened the best you can hope for is to be aware that you are asleep.  I don't feel any of us are enlightened, in the process of enlightening ourselves perhaps, but nonetheless still asleep.

#4 Tue 7th Sep 2010 11:45 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

One must speak for one's self.

Board footer