Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 8th Feb 2010 04:50 pm

Skyalmian
Skysira
Website

Tones, Frequencies, 528hz, Etc.

This thread (Repairing Your DNA: The 528 Frequency) pointed me in the direction of sounds for healing. A few days ago I dove into it more, went looking for the frequencies of the chakras for instance.

Binaural Beats for the Shamanic Journey
Tones and Frequencies

Skyalmian wrote:

I wonder what Adrian thinks of this? "The 528 Frequency". (Second YouTube in the thread.) /listening to it now and feeling insanely sleepy.

YouTube Commenter wrote:

For anyone hearing bad sound from the low quality just create your own. Download Audacity (free), go: Menu -> Generate -> Tone -> Choose Sine Wave -> Input 528 hertz. You can even export it as a *.wav or *.mp3 file if you so wish.

Audacity has a "Portable" (non-install) version that can be run from wherever its placed...

http://shamanicdrumming.com/binaural_beats.html wrote:

1. Root Chakra - 194.18 Hz = G; dynamic, vitalizing
2. Navel Chakra - 210.42 Hz = G#; supports erotic communication
3. Solar Plexus Chakra - 126.22 Hz = B; multidimensional, transcendental
4. Heart Chakra - 136.10 Hz = C#; relaxing, soothing, balancing
5. Throat Chakra - 141.27 Hz = C#; supports intelligent communication
6. Brow Chakra - 221.23 Hz = A; balance between intellect and intuition
7. Crown Chakra - 172.06 Hz = F; supports cosmic unity and clarity of spirit

I tried the Brow one first...! Holy shit, dudes!

Combine this with New Energy Ways (N.E.W. / Astral Dynamics).

528 put me to sleep the other day at the table and my hearing was "watery" for a short time afterward. *ZZZzzz*...

#2 Tue 9th Feb 2010 11:02 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Re: Tones, Frequencies, 528hz, Etc.

Thank you, sky!

#3 Wed 10th Feb 2010 06:58 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

The following is my favorite Buddhist chant. Best experienced alone in the dark or with a candle or two. It is intended to be "listened to" by the heart. For those who think this is mumbo-jumbo let's remember some scientific facts:

The Human Heart creates a Magnetic Field 5000 times stronger than the Human Brain.
The Human Heart Creates an Electric Field 100 times stronger than the Human Brain.
There is a significant amount of Brain Tissue(s) in the Human Heart

Do not judge his appearance, it's best to close your eyes. Listen with your heart:

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 10th Feb 2010 07:01 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#4 Wed 10th Feb 2010 10:25 am

universe_communion

Bhang, that was awesome. Bookmarked. smile

#5 Thu 11th Feb 2010 01:08 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

No problemo.

Also forgot to mention that The first Egyptians taught that the Heart was the Brain. Meaning they believed that emotion AND thought originates from the heart. Over 3,000 years later we learn that the human heart indeed has brain matter in it... relearning what we already knew. I just fear that scientist may open another Pandora's Box and jeopardize the rest of humanity. Cern is a good example.

Maybe it was the Illuminati types within the scientific world that indoctrinated the west into this mind set of "thinking with the head" instead of "thinking with the heart"?

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#6 Thu 11th Feb 2010 11:26 am

SW

Bhang that does look awesome,  and I so agree what if we changed this scenario

Bhang wrote:

Maybe it was the Illuminati types within the scientific world that indoctrinated the west into this mind set of "thinking with the head" instead of "thinking with the heart"?

Hard to make an obscene profit when you think with the heart.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#7 Thu 11th Feb 2010 12:40 pm

blue
observer
Website

Hey 11Eagle11 - from the links above ..

http://www.lulu.com/content/multimedia/ … %29/305381

You will love this one ... I do

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#8 Fri 12th Feb 2010 05:07 pm

voici
voici

The Actual Plan for the Matrix: Incommensurability, Harmonic Resonance, and the Religion of Technology
by Drew Hempel, M.A.

http://nonduality.com/hempel.htm

#9 Fri 12th Feb 2010 05:29 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Ok. So I was watching a TED talk with Neuroscientist Vilayanur Ramachandran and he said something that made me think of this thread immediately. This world renown neuroscientist states the following:

"Well the brain as you know is made up of neurons, looking at neurons here, there are 100 BILLION neurons in the adult human brain and each neuron makes something like 1,000 to 10,000 contacts with other neurons in the brain, and based on this people have calculated the number of permutations and combination's of brain activity exceeds the number of elementary particles in the universe!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0pwKzTRG5E

Last edited by Bhang (Fri 12th Feb 2010 05:35 pm)

#10 Fri 12th Feb 2010 10:12 pm

11eagle11

Thank You ALL Here : )

ALL of the Sounds and Tones and Frequencies and Vibrations are right here and right there in Nature right in front of Us if We simply get out IN It...and "absorb" it, daily!

I have stood in the woods and "chanted" my own personal/impromptu chants and the birds and animals re-act and inter-act with me, acknowledging a connection.

My peripheral spiritual "lights" go on in a beautiful way during these connections with Nature!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer