Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Thu 11th Feb 2010 01:04 pm

SW

Should we Clone Neanderthals?

http://www.archaeology.org/1003/etc/neanderthals.html

If Neanderthals ever walk the earth again, the primordial ooze from which they will rise is an emulsion of oil, water, and DNA capture beads engineered in the laboratory of 454 Life Sciences in Branford, Connecticut. Over the past 4 years those beads have been gathering tiny fragments of DNA from samples of dissolved organic materials, including pieces of Neanderthal bone. Genetic sequences have given paleoanthropologists a new line of evidence for testing ideas about the biology of our closest extinct relative.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#2 Thu 11th Feb 2010 02:35 pm

blue
observer
Website

Re: Should we Clone Neanderthals?

What's the point? - There are plenty of Neanderthals alive today. Just go to any football game in the UK.

If we should ever clone someone, why not Jesus, from the DNA in the blood of the Turin Shroud?  Mind you, he would probably hang the scientist/sion-twist by his tentacles at the first chance.

Cloning is for the dark side. Last days of Atlantis.

Neanderthals were part of our evolution. They belong in the past.

Last edited by blue (Thu 11th Feb 2010 02:36 pm)

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#3 Thu 11th Feb 2010 11:09 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

You beat me to it, blue.
There's plenty of them around already. 

But if you clone the blood from the Turin Shroud, you'll probably get
Leonardo DaVinci.

#4 Thu 11th Feb 2010 11:33 pm

universe_communion

blue wrote:

What's the point? - There are plenty of Neanderthals alive today.

QFT

#5 Fri 12th Feb 2010 03:31 pm

voici
voici

We already have a slave labor force.  I think we are the clones.  Yes, Send in the Clones!

Yes, yes,  bring back the science of selective breeding to Ďimproveí the human race.

Shouldn't this be in the Bloodline thread?

I thought we  already were an army of ďhumanzees???, human-chimpanzee hybrids.

Eugenics needs improvement!  This is a picture of my next door neighbor:

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/30_neandertaler_reconst1.jpg

I like him because he doesn't own a gun but I wish he was a little bit taller with blonde hair and blue eyes.

He has a very nice garden and grows excellent vegetables.

#6 Fri 12th Feb 2010 06:21 pm

voici
voici

Man, I loved having sex with the N's.  My orgasims were the Mother of 'em all.

Z. did u read my link to Drew Hempel's work on radio eugenics in Tones, Frequencies, 528hz, Etc. by Skyalmian? The effect is to achieve not only a higher dimensional reality but to harness the zero-point energy.

He believes the method of the Matrix is containment of the threatening natural resonance of the Cosmic Mother, then destruction, then standardization through dead artificial intelligence.  He backs up the same research you have done regarding the genocide of the indegenous people that paid homage to the great mother. 

If you go to Reality Sandwich search engine and type in Ascension you'll find a lot of great stuff.

The Vedic priests, as far back as 3,000 B.C., demanded that altars be patriarchal squares, and that matriarchal female circles were heretical. If circle altars were built they had to be the same area as the squares. (Dr. Seidenberg, "The Ritual Origins of Geometry"). The squaring of the circle is a central theorem to the Freemasons. The second proof that necessitated the containment of the Cosmic Mother was the doubling of the cubical altar. The gods stated, as far back as 3,000 B.C., that a plague could only be stopped unless this was mathematically achieved.

Interesting Times for sure.

Last edited by voici (Sat 13th Feb 2010 10:28 am)

#7 Sat 13th Feb 2010 09:08 am

blue
observer
Website

sauce: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABlism

Raelism/Realism wrote:

Philosophy scholar George D. Chryssides described the RaŽlian Church as being in an "early developmental stage" and that their beliefs distance it from a "dominant intellectual climate".[4] Contrary to traditional theology, RaŽlism claims that all life on Earth, humans included, was created scientifically by human-like extra terrestrialsóElohim (plural)óusing DNA synthesis and genetic engineering. As a result, RaŽlians believe in intelligent design. RaŽlians believe that throughout the ages, members of the Elohim civilization sent different prophets: Moses, Jesus, Buddha, and many others to guide humanity and to prepare humans for the future. The Elohim later reduced the frequent visits so that humans were largely left to progress on their own, until the time of the Apocalypse/Revelation when they would send their final messenger and disclose themselves at an intentionally prepared embassy for establishing political and economic ties beyond the Earth. Chryssides states that RaŽlism is discernible from other UFO Religions due to its heavy support for physicalism and repudiation of supernaturalism.[5] Susan J. Palmer, a social scholar who had historically long contacts with RaŽlians, associated epiphenomenalism[6]with the belief in RaŽlism that mind transfer coupled with human cloning can implant mind and personality into a new and disease free body. RaŽlians publicly deny the existence of the ethereal soul and a supernatural god,[8] but they believe that humanity for many generations past will be resurrected, albeit in a scientific way.[9]

RaŽlians believe that sex is a normal, natural and healthy part of life and encourages people to be true to their natural sexuality.[10] They promote healing from damaging messages from strict puritanical belief systems and social stigmas that stifle one's natural sexuality. Acceptance of masturbation, homosexuality, bisexuality, pansexuality, naturism and any legal, safe and consensual adult activity is promoted as part of a healthy and long life, and this is used to attract young converts to the religion.[11] Raelians believe that sexuality is a gift of pleasure to mankind from Elohim.[12] The RaŽlian book Let's Welcome our Fathers From Space says that new advanced extraterrestrial civilizations will ultimately practice a final religion or "religion of the infinite" that involves ubiquitous practice of Sensual Meditation.[13]

Message from the designers ...va

http://rael.org/rael_content/index.php

Last edited by blue (Sat 13th Feb 2010 09:31 am)

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.

#8 Sat 13th Feb 2010 09:37 am

blue
observer
Website

Hmmmm .. free e-books (yes, I know it's a cult group), but if you wish to know the beast we face..

http://rael.org/download.php?list.2

No sign up needed.

#9 Sat 13th Feb 2010 10:02 am

voici
voici

Raelian bishop and CEO of Clonaid wants to build a Raelian Nation one clone at a time!

The "religion's" head-quarters is in Montreal where it operates a theme park called UFOland.

Sometime soon, aliens will descend on the Earth and snatch 144,000 humans. The chosen thousands will be whisked away to another dimension where they will remain while the world they knew is destroyed.

When the dust of the cataclysm finally settles, the hostages will be scattered back on the planet to begin rebuilding the human race, mostly through cloning methods allowing for liberal sex with extraterrestrials.

Alien worshippers deliver gospel at Holiday Inn

Clone one Clone All

'Perpetual orgasms through cloning'

Miss your loved one?  Pay £300,000 and get 'em back!

NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!  These weirdos are worse than the ones that live at Elohim City!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by voici (Sat 13th Feb 2010 10:27 am)

#10 Sun 14th Feb 2010 01:23 pm

voici
voici

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/30_513b7p81x6l__sl500_aa240_.jpg

Atlantis and the Kingdom of the Neanderthals: 100,000 Years of Lost History

Product Description
The history of Neanderthal influence from Atlantis to the contemporary era

ē Provides evidence of Neanderthal manís superior intelligence

ē Explores the unexplained scientific and architectural feats of ancient civilizations

ē Presents an alternative history of humankind since 7500 B.C. with an emphasis on esoteric traditions and the history of Christianity from the Essenes onward

In Atlantis and the Kingdom of the Neanderthals Colin Wilson presents evidence of a widespread Neanderthal civilization as the origin of sophisticated ancient knowledge. Examining remarkable archaeological discoveries that date back millennia, he suggests that civilization on Earth is far older than we have previously realized. Using this information as a springboard, Wilson then fills in the gaps in the past 100,000 years of human history, providing answers to previously unexplained scientific and architectural feats of ancient civilizations.

Wilson shows that not only did Atlantis exist but that the civilizing force behind it was the Neanderthals. Far from being the violent brutes they are traditionally depicted as, Wilson shows that the Neanderthals had sophisticated mathematical and astrological knowledge, including an understanding of the precession of the equinoxes, and that they possessed advanced telepathic abilities akin to the ďgroup consciousness??? evident in flocks of birds and schools of fish. These abilities, he demonstrates, have been transmitted through the ages by the various keepers of the hermetic tradition--including the Templars, Freemasons, and other secret societies. In the course of his investigation, Wilson also finds new information about historical links between the Masonic tradition and the Essenes that indicate that America was ďdiscovered??? long before Columbus set sail and that Jesus actually survived crucifixion and fled to France with his wife Mary Magdalene.

See all Editorial Reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Atlantis-Kingdom- … ewpoints=0

Board footer