Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 8th Mar 2010 03:48 pm

lorae
Website

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

I know, I know, "I'm one to talk"...lol
But my conversations with "Spirit Teachers" are perhaps only chatting with various aspects of myself.  And I stay perfectly lucid and awake, no "blanking out" to be "taken over" by whatever is hanging around.  It's actually quite difficult, not easy to get into that high consciousness, stay there and write at the same time. (Spelling goes out the window, right off!)

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME
By Lorae Ireland

Connecting to your High Selves (There are several levels), the Spirit World, or whatever you want to call it, is difficult and requires some dedication and discipline.

First, sage yourself and the immediate area.  State that all negative entities are banished.  Try to put yourself in a high mental state.

Much, if not almost all, channeling comes from demonic entities (see below) or from the ego-desires of the person recording it.  The information is flowery and verbose.  Furthermore, almost always it simply re-states old truisms of the New-Agers. 

True connection to the "records" (akashic) is usually succinct and original, sometimes so much so that it is not understood until many years later.

There are many ways for this communication to go wrong: First, the source can be phony.  Second, the information itself can be bogus.  Stewart Swerdlow even writes that much channeled communication is between a satellite and the gullible receiver. (Can you imagine the hilarity of the college kids dreaming up these "messages"? big_smile )  Third, even though the source and information is correct, the "reception", so to speak, can be corrupted, often by the Earth-Consciousness or False Ego of the receiver.

Be aware that there are many, many demonic entities, especially in the lower astral (fourth dimension), lurking about who will make themselves available immediately. Quite often, they try to appear to be much higher beings than they are, calling themselves "Archangel Michael", "Buddha", "Jesus", "Mother Mary", the "Pleidians", the "Arcturians", the "Sirians" or whatever.  None of the higher Spirit-Beings would want to mix their energies with that of a human, and, as for mediumship, where the receiving person's body is taken over, common-sense tells us what is really going on there.  Yep, plain old demonic possession.

A very simple way to dispense with these pests is to (1) loudly ban all negative entities and (2) if they're still hanging around, do what is called "Testing the Spirits." That is, demand that they identify themselves. This they absolutely have to do - I don't know why this is so, but it is.

If they still attempt to cloud your mind, say the Kadosh. ("Kadosh, kadosh,  Kadosh, Adonai, Sebioth") The Kadosh actually "burns" demons.  Saging helps clear the area,  and the good old "Lord's Prayer" works too. You can always demand to communicate with a higher being. The negatives usually leave on the spot.  They do not like to deal with awareness!

A good tip-off to the presence of a negative entity is that it will flatter you or give you some kind of power or reward in order to stay connected. But the very best procedure is to have nothing to do with "spirits" in the first place and save yourself a lot of grief. And, for heaven's sake, don't EVER get involved with using an Ouija Board!  That's just asking for possession by an entity, and many a dabbler has gotten themselves in BIG TROUBLE doing this.

AS TO READING ANY CHANNELED INFORMATION:

There is much channeled material available on the web and in books.  Be aware that the "New Age" publishing community is, with very few exceptions, controlled by the darksiders.  (Sorry folks!) ALMOST ALL CHANNELED MATERIAL ORIGINATES FROM DEMONIC ENTITIES, THE EGO-DESIRES OF THE RECEIVER, OR BOTH.  Use discrimination and discernment!

Dowse the material and it's author against the categories outlined in Power vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior by David Hawkins 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156170933...glance&n=283155
If neither calibrates above 200 (integrity), don't waste your time reading it.  Also, while dowsing, you can ask the percentage of truth in the material, even getting down to specific chapters or areas. 

Many New Age celebrities include in their writings and lectures a percentage of ancient knowledge gleaned from Egypt, Tibet, Buddhism, AmerIndian Spirituality, etc. in order to gain a following for their real agenda, which often is no more complicated than the desire to make a lot of money. (Several big names come to mind here...)

Which leads to another tip-off: If they require a substantial sum for you to learn their great secrets to save humanity or to catapult you into a higher state, common sense should warn you that they are simply interested in the cash.  Again, DOWSE THEM, using a pendulum, muscle-testing or dowsing rods.  Or even better, avoid the whole situation.

While I'm on that rant, be EXTREMELY cautious about going for various "treatments",  hypnotism or whatever.  This includes drug use or buying various talismans or special crystals or jewelry.  Folks have ended up being possessed for years, badly crippled, ill, or having to contend with poltergeist-type phenomena after such experiences. 
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=261

In plain words, there are many sorcerers and black practitioners out there looking for victims. By giving them money (They almost always, sooner-or-later, ask for cash.) you are giving permission for whatever they have planned for you.  This permission fulfills the "rules" for being taken over or being abused by the darkside.  Again, best to avoid all of it, period.

DO YOUR OWN SPIRITUAL WORK! This process is slow, tedious and sometimes a bit painful (The "Dark Night of the Soul" for instance), often taking years of apparently getting nowhere.  The person searching for an easy shortcut by rushing from class to class, reading book after book, buying gizmos or going for treatments is similar to that of the "98-pound weakling" attempting to acquire the body of an athlete simply by paying some charlatan for information, magic talismans or treatments.

Demonic Entities: http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?...1&st=0#entry523

Last edited by lorae (Sat 28th Aug 2010 07:19 pm)

#2 Mon 8th Mar 2010 04:10 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Re: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

Good advice, Lorae!

Lipstick Mystic, take note.

#3 Mon 8th Mar 2010 06:06 pm

blue
observer
Website

Good stuff Lorae.

I am finding that the amount of disinformation out there is growing at such an exponantial rate, to the effect that even though I can discern that the information is bogus, I am still overwhelmed by the amount and number of 'almost believable' sources that are appearing.

David Wilcox and Divine Cosmos, for example ... I have always liked this bloke ... but my antanae is buzzing, when I read recently.  Some recent posts there, but I  didn't want to link to them.

Same with Lisa Renee and Energetic Synthesis.

And as much as we are a tight little bunch of posters here, discernment is still needed.

It is like the War Cry is loud and clear ... Tune out, tune in, to the Inner Guidance.

Signal to Noise ratio getting critical.

But this is still our little network/community... Together we can work our way through this ... I don't think we appear on the radar (yet). Let's keep it that way.

ND - the planet's best kept secret.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#4 Mon 8th Mar 2010 07:55 pm

globug
globug

Yes, thank you lorae!!

#5 Wed 10th Mar 2010 02:35 pm

lorae
Website

blue wrote:

Good stuff Lorae.

I am finding that the amount of disinformation out there is growing at such an exponantial rate, to the effect that even though I can discern that the information is bogus, I am still overwhelmed by the amount and number of 'almost believable' sources that are appearing.

David Wilcox and Divine Cosmos, for example ... I have always liked this bloke ... but my antanae is buzzing, when I read recently.  Some recent posts there, but I  didn't want to link to them.Same with Lisa Renee and Energetic Synthesis.

And as much as we are a tight little bunch of posters here, discernment is still needed.

It is like the War Cry is loud and clear ... Tune out, tune in, to the Inner Guidance.

Signal to Noise ratio getting critical.

But this is still our little network/community... Together we can work our way through this ... I don't think we appear on the radar (yet). Let's keep it that way.

ND - the planet's best kept secret.

Oh, we're "on the radar", count on it.  There are cray computers searching the net for key words, constantly.  But so what?

I, also, have always liked David Wilcox, but even early on I got alarm bells when he referenced folks whom I KNEW to be "gurus" out there only to make a buck.  However, I still watch his videos.  (FYI, my friend, H., claims that he was recently cloned out.  Also, this guy, H., tells me that there are three timelines coming up from the approaching split.)

#6 Mon 12th Apr 2010 01:46 pm

LipstickMystic

Tom Paine wrote:

Good advice, Lorae!

Lipstick Mystic, take note.

Of what?

Oh, that's right. For some reason I am not allowed to ever charge money for anything I do....selling ebooks or books I've written or selling services I used to perform for clients (for over a decade of full-time work, I might add) such as coaching, teaching, leading workshops, doing healings or readings.  I assume this also means I'm not allowed to sell physical objects either - if they have any healing/metaphysical/or spiritual connotation even slightly associated with them....so let's see, that leaves out vitamins, tools for healing, - gosh, it's a whole laundry list of stuff!  I am supposed to only ever do things for free into infinity. As are all other writers, healers, teachers, and metaphysical people, I guess.

I'm very glad you reminded me of this fact Tom Paine. I had nearly forgotten it!  Silly me, here I was publishing 50+ new books and thinking I could charge money for them. 

I had forgotten that all metaphysical writers, healers and teachers are supposed to live in hobo camps and cooking up their old shoes rather than lower their vibrations and charge for something they do.

I am VERY glad for this reminder!  smile  Thanks again.

From 1987 to about 2008 I donated an average of 20 hours per week to doing counselling, healing, and teaching/coaching for free. That's over 20,000 hours. I only ever charged for a small percentage of my work, and then only to people who could comfortably afford to pay for my work.

I guess I should give that small percentage of fees that I did make back to those people, huh?  Because no one should ever receive money for anything they do in this world.

Thanks for the clarification!

Last edited by LipstickMystic (Mon 12th Apr 2010 01:51 pm)

#7 Mon 12th Apr 2010 02:10 pm

aNDRE DiLOn

The best way to get ahead in the game is to give away for free as much of your talent as possible. However, you eventually have to charge people money (energy) for your services because by them giving energy to you to recieve your services they will develop more faith which is the most important skill to develop in this game.

Peace Out

Dre

#8 Mon 12th Apr 2010 08:13 pm

voici
voici

I grok as if I there has been some group groping going on?  Lorae, did you try something at home that didn't work out  because we haven't seen you in awhile?  angel

#9 Tue 13th Apr 2010 09:40 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

For the sake of clarification, I was not referring to the money issue.
I was actually referring to everything BUT the money issue.
I should've made that distinction.  My error.

#10 Wed 14th Apr 2010 02:09 pm

LipstickMystic

Tom Paine wrote:

For the sake of clarification, I was not referring to the money issue.
I was actually referring to everything BUT the money issue.
I should've made that distinction.  My error.

In that case, then we are in 100% total agreement, Tom Paine. In fact, the material Lorae has posted above is the same exact type of material that both she and I co-shared at various forums in the past, and this ended up in some amazingly fruitful discussions with others about the nature of discernment. You'll remember possibly that I wrote almost this exact same material at Noblerealms in my many, many posts on this subject there. She and I have always been in alignment that way.

For example, I've seen the being (he's a grey) that masquerades as the archangel Michael. He's attached to a lot of New Age channellers and healers, including many Reiki healers I've known.

His energy is very different from the very real archangel Michael, who  exudes wisdom, love, and clear energy and is helpful when people are under psychic attack and/or need spiritual protection of various kinds. He leads a huge squadron of angels and the teachings they have shared with me are really amazing and humbling. So much to learn and discover. He's one of my primary "posse" members when I've done exorcisms, ghost clearings, entity release therapy, and so on for thousands of people, places and things. And yet to refer to him that way - as a helper I've been privileged to be helped by more times than I can count - is not meant to diminish his power and perfection, neither do I mean to make it sound like I'm in any way "special" because I've been helped by him.  (Because I'm not special. Everyone can benefit from his help.)

Another nasty piece of the work is "the Tibetan" who is a grubby old sorceror, very human, who dabbled with immortality focused black magic during his lifetime and hooked up with a bunch of beings (grays) who "promised" him immortality. All he did was end up on their ship, and they do a ton of astral abductions of psychic folks or innocent spiritual seekers who are way too open to any old "ascended master" who comes along.

There are tons of borderlands entities - demonic, gray, Nordic, negatively oriented reptilian, and Nazi/Vril human sorcerors as well who have lost their humanity and are completely demonically infested humanoids at this point. 

Again, beings who empower you the CORRECT way - not feeding your ego, but inspiring you to open  your heart to greater and greater levels of love and harmony - are from the right place on the dimensional dialup.

Entities who promise sex, riches, ego enhancement (gosh, how many times are channelers out there talking about being 'chosen" or "special" or whatever.....totally bogus, as we're all equally wondrous spirits without hierarchy.....).....those are the ones to be wary of.

Also, if you're hooked up with the wrong stuff, look around your life, and usually it will be going to total hell in a handbasket because these entities dirty up your whole life, infesting relationships, work and money situations, etc. 

If you're plugged into more positively oriented energy, and ideally just tapping into God/Goddess/spiritual Creator/the Force/Great Spirit/Mind of God energy (however you formulate that infinitely love field of intelligence) your life will be more harmonious and healthy on all levels.

I had to bypass a lot of psychic friends from my past whose lives were one constant wheel of tumult because, sweet and loving though they were, they were hooking up with various ET's and critters who gradually were screwing up their entire lives. Very sad. This was especially true with anybody who agreed to some form of "initiation" -- into Reiki, or whatever, including many of the martial arts. Give your spiritual sovereignty over to someone/something and you're always going to be in trouble! Especially the psychic women I knew, they were often messed up by these critters - the critters like to isolate psychic women so that they don't have a balanced male/female romantic relationship in their lives and really infest the womens' sex chakras and stuff. Very, very sad.  There are thousands of these psychic women out there who live very isolated and strange lives, perpetually angry and wounded with their male energy, and therefore unable/unwilling to experience a happy, balanced life partnership with a male, because these pseudo-masculine entities take them over - and hijack their sexual energies as well.

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack Lorae's thread!  And Tom Paine, sorry to have gotten snippy with you there. I just sensed somebody taking a snide pot shot at me over here the other day and felt that I should show up and inquire as to what was going on. You have issues with me, you hold negative beliefs and constructions about me, I get it.  How is that relevant to carrying forward the excellent energies of this incredible forum? 

Please avoid ad hominen attacks in the future. Thank you!

Board footer