Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Mon 11th Oct 2010 05:45 am

SW

Re: Through a Dog's Eyes

http://www.crystalinks.com/animals_obe1010.html

Reality is consciousness created by thought and frequency. It is the way psychic abilities of all kinds manifest in humans, animals, and plant life - all sentient life forms. Communication is done through frequencies of emotion, sensory vibrations, thought forms, and shared connection between animals with humans and other species. All is connected and can interact one way or another. Among the strongest psychic connections between humans and animals are dolphins, dogs, and cats.

http://news.discovery.com/animals/anima … brain.html

Animals Said to Have Spiritual Experiences
    Ever have an out-of-body experience? Your dog may have too.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#12 Mon 15th Nov 2010 05:55 am

SW

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/dogs-decoded.html

Program Description

"Dogs Decoded" reveals the science behind the remarkable bond between humans and their dogs and investigates new discoveries in genetics that are illuminating the origin of dogs—with surprising implications for the evolution of human culture. Other research is proving what dog lovers have suspected all along: Dogs have an uncanny ability to read and respond to human emotions. Humans, in turn, respond to dogs with the same hormone responsible for bonding mothers to their babies. How did this incredible relationship between humans and dogs come to be? And how can dogs, so closely related to fearsome wild wolves, behave so differently?

You can watch the program at the link. It's a wonderful, thought provoking, amazing show. My dogs watched it with the rest of the family.

And this video helps me to understand why dogs are so special, they have a "deep heart" and teach us all about divine love.

#13 Sun 8th Apr 2012 07:25 pm

SW

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter Sunday. I am at a very funny place in my life, some days scary, but some days it flows and have never been more happier and more alive in a strange way that no words can describe. Living it a day at a time.

I am busy, busy, growing plants. Seedlings are everywhere and while the weather here started out amazingly wonderful and warm, it has turned to winter again, and now I foolishly started all these little babies that I have to bring out every morning and then bring back inside every evening. All the tables and chairs have seed flats on them at night. And you would think it would be a drag, but it's so wonderful. I have 3 dogs and every day they enjoy walking in and out and in and out with me carrying all these plants. Funny all the things that can bring you joy if you let it find you.

So many of us are walking around killing each other for nothing, hating and hating, and oh so very, very lost.

But then some of us, some of us are making people like me cry tears of joy, with the wonder of it all and the love, the big, big, wonderful love.

Sharing the big, big love through some doggie eyes.............

Love to all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … nYRhanK3XA

Warning this one has loud music, so turn it down if it bothers you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX_sGgjj … r_embedded

#14 Mon 9th Apr 2012 03:56 pm

11eagle11

smile   wink   big_smile

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#15 Tue 10th Apr 2012 09:52 am

Valentine

applause

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#16 Thu 8th Nov 2012 01:22 pm

SW

As some of you know, I lost two of my dog friends this year. I was so broken and beaten up with sadness that I found it hard to live. But dogs have many things to teach us. I have grieved and grieved more than I ever thought possible. These two doggies were just beautiful spirits who taught me love and what life is all about. Strangers, especially children would be drawn to me and these dogs. They loved everyone but they especially loved children and were wonderful teachers. I have since learned that sometimes, animals and dogs, especially, volunteer to die and go to heaven to help children who have lost their lives and are frightened of what has happened to them. When I was told this a huge weight was lifted from my heart and I know it is true. We have all heard the news story of the nanny stabbing the two children in her care, this story has been repeated in my area also with another two children stabbed to death. I know that evil does exist and is real. Now I know that love does exist here and in heaven and it will win. I can fully imagine that my angel dogs are helping to soothe broken hearts. Also this year my cousin had three of her horses killed by lightening. These were three female horses that were older and were used to help children with special needs. I think that the call went out that help was needed. I can only hope and pray that someday we humans will be as noble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU7Hb9DX … r_embedded

Still Life of Animated Dogs

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/ - Czech animator Paul Fierlinger's playful and personal ode to the power of man's best friend.

#17 Wed 14th Nov 2012 01:29 pm

Valentine

I believe it was last year this area lost a woman who worked with horses and disabled children.  She had just finished an annual trail ride and was sitting on her horse when it spooked and bucked.  April was thrown and then hit by those hooves.  I won't go into detail, but it was a horrific injury that would leave her blind.  At the hospital she seemed to be stable.  Although she was unconscious her husband talked to her and told her it would be okay to go if she felt she couldn't handle the blindness.  After he left that night, she passed away.  Along with her police officer husband she left her two teenaged children.  I never met April but had heard so much about her from a mutual friend that I was devastated when this happened.  I've been unable to reconcile this in my mind, but now I know where she went and why.  The horses, dogs, and children are all in very capable hands. Thank you, sw.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#18 Fri 16th Nov 2012 09:21 pm

SW

You're welcome Valentine. I am constantly amazed at how little we really know about life. I was in a very dark place and lost. Then this message appeared for me of some who answer a higher call. I also learned that becoming a shaman means "those who learn to see in the dark".

#19 Sat 17th Nov 2012 12:12 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

YOU WERE (AND ARE)

A Shaman before Descent INTO the dark

YOU WERE (AND ARE)

THAT LIGHT

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 053#p45053

The emphasis was the Yin Yang Symbol:

Through one Window: Balanced Duality

Through another: Duality Bounded (Trapped), Spinning ‘endlessly’ - Gone insane - Constantly feeding revenge, pain and suffering.......

[A number of years back, PBS had a presentation about: The Tibetan Book Of The Dead:

In one part it depicted an after death Spirit discovering Itself to be trapped because It couldn’t Re-Member Who It Really Was / Is.......

After going ballistic for ‘awhile’, It is forced to reincarnate

Reincarcerate

As Its only ‘option’ in this box.......]

Love Comes To End This Distortion:

‘Pinch’ the Center of the Symbol and Pull it Upward through Dimensions and Densities into a Cone.......

From Jacob's Ladder:
Eckhart saw hell, too.  You know what he said? He said the only thing that burns in hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life-- your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So the way he sees it... if you're frightened of dying
and you're holding on... you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels freeing you from the earth. It's just a matter of how you look at it, that's all.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/synergize20logo.gif

11   23   11

#20 Sat 17th Nov 2012 07:54 am

SW

Very astute, thank you Siri. The hardest part is not being able to be understood.

Board footer