Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Sat 8th May 2010 05:13 pm

blue
observer
Website

Re: Noble Dreams has been hacked.

King Unbelievable.

I can't even log into my alternative USA site (All secured with Norton Identity Safe and all)..

Into the cellar then.. brown dwarf, brown underpants, brown sugar......

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#12 Sat 8th May 2010 06:37 pm

universe_communion

I wondered what was going on last night. I logged in and couldn't see any forums. Just me and Siri signed in. Never thought it'd be a hack attack. Bummer. I'd say if your ISP can't help you avoid these annoyances, I would just go elsewhere, if possible.  Good luck, Blue!

Last edited by universe_communion (Sat 8th May 2010 06:38 pm)

#13 Sat 8th May 2010 07:38 pm

Charles
Website

Dr Deagle is everywhere,  not just here. 
He didn't cause this problem,  vicious tiny minds created this problem.   The Evil Elite will loose this final battle,  so big and small nasties are throwing fits and getting worse.

Deagle is too frightened for me,  too angry,  too physical if you will.   
I've an immortal soul to protect,  and something like a "sane" mind to protect.  Whatever happens here is finite.  Deagle is very involved in conditional "truth",  IMHO,  while he ignores Reality.

I wish him well,  but getting me angry and frightened only delights the PTB.   
Fearlessly preparing for the future,  emotionally and spiritually,  feels better and saner for me,  than preparing by stockpiling food and weapons.   If I die before you do, so what?  "Death" is at best a conditional "truth".   

I'm computer ignorant blue,  but I do have faith in you.   
I imagine that something once happened to Noble Realms,  so ND was created ??   Noble Hearts,   Noble Minds,   Noble Thoughts,   Noble Interpretation,   Noble Communication,   Noble Attempts,   Noble Mysteries     . . . . . . . . .  Whatever site you create,  with the best protections possible,  will continue to educate and delight.  As transition "time" gets closer and closer,  I do very much want to remain in touch with all of you.

We Are One.

#14 Sat 8th May 2010 07:47 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Bhang!  I hope you've backed up all your posts and links!
We need that Deagle audio interview back. 
He tells too much on it and people need to have access to it.

I've saved some things, but not enough to recreate the whole forum.

Let this be a wake up call for us to back up and save stuff.
EVEN HARD COPIES in case they fry our chips and we can't view them.

And Charles---Deagle is NOT advocating survivalism.  Quite the opposite.
He's saying that we must get in contact with the Creator Source ourselves
and transcend organized religion.  He says that all religions become
obsolete when in the presence of TRUTH.

TP

Last edited by Tom Paine (Sat 8th May 2010 07:54 pm)

#15 Sat 8th May 2010 07:53 pm

SW

Oh I am so sorry Blue. What a bunch of maroons! If we can help in any way just ask, have a couple of really good computerease guys that help us out all the time over at SG Zero. We've been spammed over and over lately. But this sounds just malicious. But don't let it get you down. I know you will have us back up and running soon. And yes as Charles put it so well it is oh so important for us all to stay in touch.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#16 Sat 8th May 2010 08:17 pm

blue
observer
Website

After meditation and consideration, I don't know if this is so much malicious as pernicious.

I have had quite serious physical ailments, recently - with a life expectancy of 3 to 6 months. And that's O.K. - I don't fear death- medical bills give me the willies though.

I am struggling between dimensions - I wake with feelings, thoughts, which more or less come to fruition in waking life. This hiccough on ND, was caused by me, through someone else, and not at all malicious. It isn't the sleazy luxembergurs - they are just CIA agents checking us out for whatever reason.

Jeez - when you get to this stage - paranoia - I am sane - but the world I live in isn't.

I can restore SQL databases (our ND data) - I have done it for the last 20years of my life. But I can't do it today.

There is a reason.

Peeps - Just stick with me and DEMAND that ND is restored. The peeps at our ISP are good and WILL do this. Sing it into being.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.

#17 Sat 8th May 2010 08:20 pm

isoperimetrix
loony

i'm glad to hear you have backups. it sucks someone malicious decided to wreak some havoc here and causes extra work for you blue, but at least you will be able to get things back online. I'm curious if it was a forum software hack, web server hack, or how it happened. if there's something you could do to make it more secure, or if it is pretty much about lax security on the service provider and a lower level system layer. obviously if you can proactively make things more secure then you should try.

blah blah blah

#18 Sat 8th May 2010 08:30 pm

Falvion
gazing into Mystery
Website

I had a very odd feeling all day today about our situation here. Knew something deeper was going on and have been by the computer all day.

Blue. We love you. That's all I know to say. This isn't your fault at all, though I know that's not what you're trying to say. The ISP will come through and we'll get our bar back. Don't even worry about that.

You take care of you right now. Whatever you need, you just let it be known. I'll say it again: we LOVE you. And we're with you as much as it's possible to be.

I'm singing our place here, and I'm singing health to you. Love you, brother.

#19 Sat 8th May 2010 08:33 pm

Merci

Blue, I hope you are okay!!!! kram Are you being attacked for bringing out too much truth via the forum?  Is this also why Tom quit NR...?  Sending hjarta

#20 Sat 8th May 2010 10:04 pm

blue
observer
Website

Thank you all. I love your comments, your messages of love.

I normally never respond (it is just known) to these nice comments, but just want to say thanks to you all, for your support.

This is just another  physchic attack. It will end. Things will get back to normal.

I worked for years, backing up and restoring databases, for millionaire dollar businesess.

I mean, ND isn't a laugh or death business? WTF?

When you can't do what you are good at.. You have to stop and let the Good do what they are good at.  (That's you good peeps)

Patience is a virtue.

Board footer