Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 10th Mar 2008 09:14 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Eris / Nibiru

My site just got hacked over Eris information. I was emailing all people who had contributed "Nibiru" videos on youtube to check my thread out. Down goes the site 3:15 a.m.

Get ready folks Eris is coming.

said link:
http://www.wachadoo.com/forum/planet-x, … t1534.html

My last post before hack:
I've been doing my Greek History Homework. Eris is very special in the Greek Pantheon, for she has given birth to all fourteen of her children by way of immaculate conception! Every single one of Eris's spawn was born without a father and is associated with very negative qualities.

Symbolically speaking, after compiling this list of Eris's children, I am certain that the Planet Eris is really going to f**k us all up; in multiple ways! If we are lucky to survive the predicted mega-storms and tsunamis, the electro magnetic interference is going to scramble brains, DNA, sperm, ovaries and organs. I'm confident this is the reason that the UFO sightings are increasing each and every year. What the true UFO agenda is, it is still unclear but what is clear, is these UFOs are right in line with the Elohim, Nephilim, Annunaki, and Nibiru tales of yore.

Looking at the orbital path of "Eris" (3,600 years to complete a single orbit) we can see a trend in world history from Eris's last flyby. Approx. 1600 b.c.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/dc/Eris_Orbit.svg/644px-Eris_Orbit.svg.png
Last time Eris came through, Noah was building his Ark. I'm not making this stuff up. It's embedded in the words that these astronomical scientist and Greeks gave us. If Eris really orbits a dark star a.k.a. "brown dwarf" the effects on Earth will be nothing less the than following descriptions of Eris's family tree:   

1. Algaea: Female personification of sorrows and pain.

2. Amphillogea: Goddess of disputes.

3. Androctasia: Killer of Men

4. Ate: Female personification of errors, delusions, ruin, folly, blind follies. She led men and Gods to inconsiderate and rash actions. Zeus physically tossed her out from heaven. (Possibly making 13 satellites around Eris)

5. Dysnomia: Female personification of lawlessness. (this is the only officially acknowledged moon of Eris. As it turns out the name Dysnomia was given to a disease/disorder. Dysnomia (Δυσνομία), imagined by Hesiod among the daughters of "abhorred Eris" ("Strife"), is the daemon of "lawlessness", who shares her nature with Ate ("ruin");Dysnomia as Disorder:"Dysnomia is a marked difficulty in remembering names or recalling words needed for oral or written language. (magnetic fields) Dysnomia can be:
    * An inherited learning disability
    * A symptom of dementia, including Alzheimer's
    * A result (temporary or permanent) of brain trauma, including accidents or stroke
    * A side-effect of certain drugs
    * A result of aging
    * A short-term symptom of conditions including alcohol intoxication, low blood sugar, concussion, fluid/electrolyte imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, hyperthermia, hypothermia and hypoxemia. (all these descriptions are also effects caused by magnetic fields and radiation)

6. Horcus: A Deity who takes vengeance on people who swear false oaths. (Many implications on a spiritual/esoteric level).

7. Lethe: Female personification of forgetfulness. (Magnetic fields wiping memories).

8. Limos: Emaciated (bony: very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold; "emaciated bony hands) Female personification of hunger.

9. Malchai: Simply attributed to "Battles"

10. Neicea: Female personification of grievance and quarrel.

11. Phonos: The Deity of murders and slaughter.

12. Ponos: The personification of hard labor.

13. Pseudia: Goddess of lies and falsehood.

14. Usmine/Hysminai: Goddess of fighting and combat

So there you have it, all of Eris's children or possible satellites. The images of Planet Eris surfacing on the internet clearly show more than one satellite or moon, contrary to NASA's statements.

I suggest finding high ground away from fault lines and stocking up on water and non-perishable foods. Just as a precaution. But if you have half a brain you'd be getting ready. Unless you think our little alien friends are going to beam you up.

Footage of UFO over Israel:

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

- Revelations 21

The Destroyer

Last edited by Bhang (Tue 29th Mar 2011 05:54 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#2 Tue 11th Mar 2008 06:22 am

Solstice
Solstice

Re: Eris / Nibiru

#3 Tue 11th Mar 2008 06:39 am

NightWatch

Hi Bhang, David Wilcock and friends do not 'see' impending doom
but more of a YCYOR situation as the wave neareth...oh yeth.

Chk. divinecosmos.com

Personally, i believe that ALL that we think of or really believe
can and will exist....so
i am fully prepared mentally,physically and i believe emotionally,
to exist "underground" (in the forests etc) as a precaution. just in case,
jou know wha ah mean!

Meanwhile am working on the spiritual preparation continually'trying to
develop the 'lightbody'

Thats quite an arsenal of brats for us to face up with when the sh*t hits.

#4 Tue 11th Mar 2008 07:47 am

Solstice
Solstice

1Corinthians 15:51-58

Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

#5 Tue 11th Mar 2008 12:21 pm

blue
observer
Website

Do you know, those 'true photo's of Eris,(6:14 minutes into the video),  look amazing like the Halifax cam I took.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1047_halifax.jpg

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1047_halifax2.jpg

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1047_halifax3.jpg

The sun is never seen on that cam, it is rising in the completely opposite direction.

This thing is going AWAY from the planet.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#6 Tue 11th Mar 2008 12:22 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Nightwatch wrote: "David Wilcock and friends do not 'see' impending doom"

Insert laugh here.

One of the very first things David Wilcock talks about in many of his interviews, both on video and radio, is the fact he moved to down to where Edgar Cayce lived only because "it's a safe land" in reference to the coming Earth changes.

Got to read between the lines.

Solstice: Thanks for the video. It's good for English speaking people to hear from Muslims who are not "Al-Qaeda"

Speaking of videos... rather interesting one here:

Nibiru Temple?

Last edited by Bhang (Tue 11th Mar 2008 12:29 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#7 Tue 11th Mar 2008 02:15 pm

blue
observer
Website

Rise above Eris by Blue

And in meditation, I did see,
Sparks, neurons flying, left to right,
Then right to left, brain hemisphere,
Becoming celestial light, so clear.

A new route of perception,
Forming in my mind,
Until those flashing neurons,
Sought other routes to find.

Connecting to plant, connecting to tree,
Connecting to all living things,
streams and fjords,
Neural connections, being restored.

Now like a beautiful living plasma ball,
Still searching, to connect to more,
Reaching out, connecting, to all living things,
A wonderous, joyous, never ending chore.

http://www.benwaysworld.co.uk/blog/Plasma2.jpg

Minds now connect, One becomes three,
Matthew Thirteen, thirty three,
The original yeast, mixed with wheat, times three,
Become leaven, to heaven, which is Seven.

Appearing now, we see unseen sights,
Faeries, elves, angels, wizards, and sprites,
All remembering their past, and pacts,
Seven becomes twelve, and dark becomes light.

The connections now resplendent,
A composite is formed,
An orb of glowing energy,
Combined of twelve is formed.

Across the globe, more orbs are formed,
floating, merging, into One,
In Iraq, the soldier drops his gun,
And joins loving composium.

More lives connect, remembering,
"This thing is done, We are Sovereign",
More Orbs, and Orbs, and Orbs of Light,
The skies reveal most wondrous sight.

Mother Earth, in joy, joins all,
To form one United, plasma ball,
Silence descends, while Gaia connects all,
Then total silence falls.

http://www.andrewcollins.com/pics/plasma2.jpg

Eris approaches, dark and delirious,
Dark Motherships, surround our exteriors,
With a glance to the Sun, Gaia sends off a spark,
Then Gaia is gone, through that portal, mysterious.

At this sight, old Eris has never looked meaner,
For Gaia took all souls (dark souls excluded),
Eris continues, dark energies consuming,
Fulfilling it's role,  Cosmic Vacuum Cleaner.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#8 Tue 11th Mar 2008 02:21 pm

google

nice

#9 Tue 11th Mar 2008 02:52 pm

Synchronicitical
Paragon Paradigm Parabolist

David Wilcock actually lives in Los Angeles now smile

I recommend checking out his new video.  It's much more hopeful than doom and gloom.

edit: wow, can't believe I missed that poem cuz I hit respond too quickly!  awesome Blue.

Last edited by Synchronicitical (Wed 12th Mar 2008 06:02 am)

"We are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone tell you different." - Kurt Vonnegut

#10 Wed 12th Mar 2008 01:48 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Absolutely wonderful poem!

I was elevated basking in it's wonderful glory!

Last edited by Bhang (Sun 16th Mar 2008 08:24 pm)

Board footer