Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Wed 12th Mar 2008 07:01 am

treehugr
wandering

Re: Eris / Nibiru

Bhang, like Sych said David Wilcock lives in LA now.  His move to Virginia Beach was before he got into the scientific end of research, it was just part of the journey to his awakening. 
Sorry, just had to throw that in there, Im a big fan of DW and Richard Hoagland.
I enjoy reading your posts Bhang, glad to have you here at ND!

Great poem Blue! applause

We will not discover our future, we create it. Ahead of us lies a new and supra-natural reality.  ....And the golden face of  the Buddha smiled across the ending of time.
Michael St.Clair

#12 Wed 12th Mar 2008 02:43 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

He moved to LA solely to work on his film. Let's see if he stays there. I was bred and raised in California; I have known since I was a kid that California is due to have "the big one", that is an earthquake so big, most of the state is expected to slide into the ocean. There is a reason the California valley is the most fertile valley in the world you know. It all used to be underwater. If he really is psychic, we will see how long David hangs out in LA.

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 12th Mar 2008 03:12 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#13 Thu 13th Mar 2008 10:51 am

treehugr
wandering

Bhang wrote:

He moved to LA solely to work on his film. Let's see if he stays there. I was bred and raised in California; I have known since I was a kid that California is due to have "the big one", that is an earthquake so big, most of the state is expected to slide into the ocean. There is a reason the California valley is the most fertile valley in the world you know. It all used to be underwater. If he really is psychic, we will see how long David hangs out in LA.

Well DW is an east coast guy so Im sure he will be making his way back after the movie is out, we'll see.
Ive always been waiting to see if the midwest get hits hard with a major quake before Calif.

Sorry didnt mean to derail the thread.

We will not discover our future, we create it. Ahead of us lies a new and supra-natural reality.  ....And the golden face of  the Buddha smiled across the ending of time.
Michael St.Clair

#14 Sun 23rd Mar 2008 12:04 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Here's an interesting bit of informaiton re: Eris/2012:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/norway.html

It's a letter from a Norwegian politician about underground "Ark" bases to be completed before 2011.
With different entrances for Human, Non-Human, and Human mixed.

#15 Sun 23rd Mar 2008 04:27 pm

metaphor
On the road to somewhere...

Tom Paine wrote:

Here's an interesting bit of informaiton re: Eris/2012:

http://www.projectcamelot.org/norway.html

It's a letter from a Norwegian politician about underground "Ark" bases to be completed before 2011.
With different entrances for Human, Non-Human, and Human mixed.

Yeah I´ve read it some time ago. That one was especially scary since I live in Sweden and I never thought this was going on in our neighbour country. It said in the text that also Sweden was up to something with bases also.
I don´t know bout these projectcamelot people, are they credible? Sometimes they seem to just swallow it all, and some other times you just sit by their films totally in schock about how real it all seems.
This Eris thing is most disturbing because it all places the power in the hands of the universe. No battle between good or evil forces, just plain simple interplanetary destructive mayhem.

On the path to something...

#16 Sun 23rd Mar 2008 04:55 pm

metaphor
On the road to somewhere...

Hmmm...your post got me thinking Tom. Heres from the newspage on projectcamelot.org:

The Norwegian Politician also confirmed that while the underground bases and the 2012 evacuation plans were very real, he now considered he been disinformed about Planet X being the cause - as we had suspected. This is all both complex and important, and we will report on this fully as soon as we can.

Much of the info in the "outer rim" of the fringe info-universe can prove to be put there to keep us from reaching our goals. Much like a mine field like Montalk describes it. I feel that the deeper I dig in these things the more booby traps there are.
It could just be a diversion. Or worse, if the goverments are really going underground in 2012, this hint that projectcamelot gives could indicate that there is something more diabolical in the making.
Its going to be interestinng to contact my "dreamguide" tonight.

On the path to something...

#17 Sun 23rd Mar 2008 05:57 pm

carefulcarpenter
doG consciousness

It surely is a practical measure to keep people out of the present moment; easily distracting the ego-mind with just the kind of food it prefers.  Living day to day means something spiritually deeper than the paranoid neurotic ego can emotionally handle. "Peace on Earth"?  "Not in this lifetime if I can help it", sayeth the shadow. Worry, worry, worry!

Thank God for Dick Cheney and George Bush who are out there making our world free of terrorism and fear.  (sarcasm)  And who but those in denial would not live each moment with hope and gratitude?  We all die in body and ascend; the imagination is an internal mechanism which allows us to travel near and afar; when we are disconnected from soul/spirit we misuse it to go for the head trips. Living in the present moment means that yesterday or tomorrow have no power to distract the mind away from living free.

Last edited by carefulcarpenter (Sun 23rd Mar 2008 09:22 pm)

"Blinded by self-importance.... the visionaries of society haven't the vision of a blind musician nor the perception of a churchmouse_"

#18 Sun 23rd Mar 2008 07:04 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

You could look at it another way.  Maybe those who are "chosen" to go underground
will be the ones who are totally controlled by (fill in the blank) and those on the surface
will be left to their own devices.  I think they are hedging their bets.
There is so much speculation on 2012 that those in power wish to cover their
asses.  But there could be earth changes, planet x, or WW3 or simply a destruction
of the matrix control system.
What we need to do is focus on the world we wish to create.  And keep our FRV
high.  My purpose for posting the information was simply to keep everyone informed.
Not to create fear and paranoia.  For those who are in complete denial, it was intended
as a shaker.

#19 Sun 23rd Mar 2008 09:30 pm

carefulcarpenter
doG consciousness

Hoarding resources and living as if these theories are truth is a fair sign that someone has a mental health issue.  There is very little a normal person can do to effect any change at the top level.  The ego-mind/ intellect can take over a person's real life happiness.  I'd rather be in the nuke center or the Nibiru effect zone than live underground in total paranoia. I lived in Silicon Valley and felt satisfied that if the Chinese shipped a nuke into San Franscisco Bay, hopefully it would take me out on the first strike. I refuse to live my whole life in fear and anxiety.  I grew up during the 50s 60s nuke scare and I thought we were ready to start WWIII at any time.  Just not a healthy way to live unless your career is in the Military Industry or psychiatry.

Living in the shadow of the past, or just surviving in the shadow of the future, means NOT really living.

Last edited by carefulcarpenter (Sun 23rd Mar 2008 09:32 pm)

"Blinded by self-importance.... the visionaries of society haven't the vision of a blind musician nor the perception of a churchmouse_"

#20 Sun 23rd Mar 2008 09:56 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Amen to being at ground zero.  Instant demolecularization.  Who needs any of the post
apocalyptic scenarios?   Either that or step into 4D where the C's say the STO and STS
are on an equal playing field and we can manifest a better world.

Nice to have you conversing in actual dialogue, CC.  I was wondering what you'd do
if you were ever interrogated by the police...would you recite a poem or answer their
questions?

TP

Board footer