Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Sun 23rd Mar 2008 10:59 pm

carefulcarpenter
doG consciousness

Re: Eris / Nibiru

I don't believe the police would accept a person with one foot in the spiritual and one foot in the physical.  I'd stick with the facts, man.  smile

Can you just imagine me trying to explain to them about christ consciousness? They'd want to know what drug I was on, or what mental institution to place me in.

Last edited by carefulcarpenter (Sun 23rd Mar 2008 10:59 pm)

"Blinded by self-importance.... the visionaries of society haven't the vision of a blind musician nor the perception of a churchmouse_"

#22 Mon 24th Mar 2008 09:01 am

Solstice
Solstice

The underground bases all have interconnected passageways leading to the inner earth. If you enter one of them, don't expect to see sunlight again. wink

#23 Sat 29th Mar 2008 09:13 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

I'm too short on time to respond properly here, I have go soon. I really disagree with what carefulcarpenter wrote:

There is very little a normal person can do to effect any change at the top level.

This image is for you CC

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2416/2290940102_c84e8842d7_o.jpg

There are more things at work here than just this planet Eris and D.U.M.B's. Think Particles, Saturn, Black Sun and  Eris.

I'll be back..

http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/movies/slideshow/top-ten-movie-robots/img_7.jpg

http://home.fnal.gov/~kirn/project/CERN-logo.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Sat 29th Mar 2008 09:19 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#24 Sat 29th Mar 2008 11:34 am

carefulcarpenter
doG consciousness

Bhang wrote:

I'm too short on time to respond properly here, I have go soon. I really disagree with what carefulcarpenter wrote:

There is very little a normal person can do to effect any change at the top level.

Contemplate on the difference between:

"normal" person
small group of "thoughtful", committed citizens

"One is what one supports"
~~carefulcarpenter

"Blinded by self-importance.... the visionaries of society haven't the vision of a blind musician nor the perception of a churchmouse_"

#25 Sun 30th Mar 2008 08:31 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Contemplate on Jesus, Buddha, Bush or Hitler.

What is a small group of people minus one? A couple I suppose. Too technical CC, you know exactly what I meant.

There is a huge experiment going on at the Cern Particle accelerator in  Switzerland. Their goal? Finding the  "Higgs boson. The Higgs boson is a subatomic particle that has eluded modern day scientists, to the point of madness. It is the last remaining piece in the puzzle that is referred to as the "Grand unifying Theory". It is the only particle not yet observed, only proven in mathematics and models.

The purpose of the Higgs boson, in theory, is to somehow allow other particles to have mass. A photon is a particle without mass, a neutron has mass. The Higgs boson is theoretically responsible for defining which other subatomic particles become massive, and which do not.

The Higgs boson itself has no mass, thus represented as a wave. The Higgs boson exists within a space called the Higgs field, which occupies simultaneously at all places throughout the universe.

If we discover how to bring mass in to being, simply be creating these waves, we may be able to create raw materials, or even finished products, out of thin air. Say, a microwave that produces an element like carbon.

The down side to this would be the discovery. It could be like lighting a match in an abandoned mine. An explosion of mass that could cause uncalculating damages to the Earth, and the orbit of our planet around the sun. Our orbit is determined by our velocity and mass. If suddenly we increased the mass of the Earth by a substantial amount, we could disturb the orbit of our planet." - Jedimaster

I thought that was a bit too fringe until last night, after responding to CC, I checked out Wachadoo.com and saw that Jedimaster had posted totally independently of me on what? The Higgs boson experiment at Cern! The story he found yesterday clearly shows that Jedimaster was closer to the truth than I ever wanted him to be!

Lawsuit: Huge Atom Smasher Could Destroy World

Stop the scientists before they destroy us all!

That's what a Hawaii man with a background in nuclear physics is asking a court to do.

Walter F. Wagner and his colleague Luis Sancho have filed a federal lawsuit seeking to stop work on the Large Hadron Collider, a gigantic atom smasher on the Franco-Swiss border that's set to start operations in May.

See whole article here: http://www.wachadoo.com/forum/viewtopic … 4135#p4135

http://www.st.com/stonline/stappl/publish/stwebresources/PL__Press__Release/CERN_LHC_t2030shigh.jpeg

http://home.fnal.gov/~kirn/project/CERN-logo.jpg

Jedi thinks that we are long overdue (Ritually Speaking) for our next big event (9/11, Madrid, Tsunami, London Bombings, Katrina) and he feels that this Cern experiment is a key to it all. He thinks that the Illuminati need to put fear into the consciousness before this experiment hits - so it amplifies causing shock waves in the global consciousness - for more control of course.

Let's not forget the Nazi agenda. The satellite Cassini is due to impact Saturn this year with it's payload of plutonium. Sounds like the diabolical plan of Nazi's trying to create a second Sun... a.k.a. "The Black Sun"

It is the Fifth Night  of the Mayan Calendar, year 2008: The Year of Destruction. The fifth night is guided by the 10th heaven, in other words, the God of Darkness, Tezcatlipoca is in charge until the 2008 Presidential elections (1).

The Aztecs referred to Tezcatlipoca as the black Quetzalcoatl.

The Mayan pictorial representation of Tezcatlipoca is a horned owl. This is a figure that I associate with chaos, and destruction. The Mayan and Aztecs believed that the horned owl was either the god or one of his workers collecting souls for the underworld.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/435_cremation_of_care.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Sun 30th Mar 2008 02:27 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#26 Sun 30th Mar 2008 11:57 am

carefulcarpenter
doG consciousness

Bhang wrote:

Contemplate on Jesus, Buddha, Bush or Hitler.

First of all: these four "unique" individuals were supported by the masses at crucial transitional times in history.  Each was of royal bloodlines and motivated the masses to change direction; a zeitgeist shift.  They were NOT "normal" people.  They were influential when the masses were unconsciously at the precipice of mass moral change(civilization at the 'point of madness').

The universe is all waves acting in particle/wave duality.  Consciousness has the influence to create or destroy.

http://www.wishfulthinking.co.uk/blog/wp-content/concern31.PNG
A small group of concerned citizens with a core of influence.

I've already been contacted by a couple of people from very influential bloodlines.  They liked my poetry and felt I was doing a positive thing to heal the planet.  Small insightful truths can permeate the much larger collective unconscious. One can make a difference, this is true.

Bhang wrote:

It could be like lighting a match in an abandoned mine.

or it could be like shooting a rock in a mine shaft with a slingshot to imprint an image on the wall to facilitate the study of the structure of the rock via the shatter pattern. One perspective leads to scientific discovery; the other to mass hysteria.  Which consciousness raising do you believe to be beneficial to the world right now?

Last edited by carefulcarpenter (Sun 30th Mar 2008 12:06 pm)

#27 Sun 30th Mar 2008 02:17 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Oh your right. I'm sorry I forgot.

My positive thoughts can change the world.

That must be why the new millennium started out so warm and fuzzy. Please forgive me while I scoff.

#28 Sun 30th Mar 2008 02:34 pm

carefulcarpenter
doG consciousness

Bhang wrote:

Oh your right. I'm sorry I forgot.

My positive thoughts can change the world.

That must be why the new millennium started out so warm and fuzzy. Please forgive me while I scoff.

What we repress is later acted out in the external world as fate.  America and the world will change as each individual contributes to this change as they see(understand) that it can be known(gnosis) in their hearts.  This is not an intellectual journey of conquest, conspiracy, or valor, but a journey within the soul of man. Morality is a subjective phenomena manifest into the world by the visions of the human soul. Conspiracy is a term used by those who fear the truths which are self-evident and thus project the repressed and denied source of this fear onto external objects (group or individual) which act as scapegoats for the real inner covert powers acting on the individual and collective soul of humankind(Zeitgeist). The occult is merely "hidden" energies residing in further dimensions than the conscious mind can conceive. These energies "come into being" as consciousness grants them power.  This dark force power is a mental construct born of fear, anxiety, and uncertainty. Revealing these forces is important to the process of healing and atonement( at ONE ment); for to understand what is hidden from view is to accept that these energies are part of the whole(holy, sacred, complete, balanced).   The cure?

"Greed is a disease;
War a cancer;
Peace is hope;
Love is the answer"
~~carefulcarpenter

I love your spirit, man, so don't give up on yourself;  but to know yourself is to recognize your hidden energies: positive and negative. For deeper than these suspicious and anxious forces rests the savior of your world.

"A barking dog may just be the savior of the world"
~~carefulcarpenter

Last edited by carefulcarpenter (Sun 30th Mar 2008 03:08 pm)

#29 Sun 30th Mar 2008 03:03 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

You never fail to amaze me.

How can I dispute that? Yet it seems you have belittled the FACT that Eris is coming, the FACT that the Cern experiment is an unknown (just like the nuclear bomb before tested), the FACT that the most feared time in recorded history is only 4 years away, the FACT that the New Atlantis is at war with Babylon, the FACT that the New Atlantis has gone fascist, the FACT that the Illuminati have a population control agenda, etc, etc....

I understand you now CarefulCarpenter but you should understand the reason my post are so "doom & gloom" is because the news is. I would rather post how we have reversed pollution levels, how we run automobiles on water, and have spread the wealth out among the poor to boost their standards of living and increasing life expectancy. Unfortunately this is not the course that humanity is sailing on right now. There is much to be done on the physical level before you even get close to persuading minds to change.

These are days for action. Prayers and happy thoughts help but at the end of the day it is your actions that will reap what you have sown.

http://www.satt.org/grafiken6/reaping.gif

http://thebiblerevival.com/clipart/mica … 20reap.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Sun 30th Mar 2008 03:33 pm)

#30 Sun 30th Mar 2008 03:40 pm

carefulcarpenter
doG consciousness

I understand you are fighting fire with fire.  You're the Fireman.  I'm the Carpenter.  You burn things to the ground so I can rebuild the world with funds amassed by the insurance racket. Armaggedon  can be seen as a time of great change: a metanoia(spiritual).  You believe fear (fire) is the proper tool; I believe in love( water) as the healing medium. I guess we work together towards the same end. A hammer can be used to smash or to construct; I try to use it wisely.  Fear is the hammer which smashes love; and love is the water that rusts the hammer.  I know smashing is much easier and faster than rusting away metal; so I know very well that Force has the most immediate effect(might is right); but love has the greatest affect in the long run(personal freedom/individuality).

I don't ask you to look at Armaggedon as an internal spiritual battle as I do; for metaphor and allegory are often illusive to the literal mind; yet I do ask that you contemplate how easily fear and suspicion manifests in the physical world as justifiable homicide. I was first a high aptitude engineering student who defected to the other side by refusing to contribute my gifts to technology; now I realize this move gave me the opportunity to look at life from other perspectives. The weapons I would have helped design with this creative mind are instead weapons that launch constructive ideas rather than the destructive types. If balance has served my soul then why would balance not serve the collective soul?  When we take the perspective that  Armaggedon not as a physical manifestation, but rather a allegorical construct, we see that Armaggedon is a Jihad, is an internal journey; we soon apprehend the wisdom of the prophets that pointed us in the direction of the promised land; not a soil to be conquered, but a soil on the fabric of the human soul which needs regular washing(purification). Misperception comes from those at the top of the power pyramid who have never been afforded the perspective of a churchmouse_, and depend on written knowledge and doctrine rather than direct experience with the divine.

Last edited by carefulcarpenter (Sun 30th Mar 2008 03:51 pm)

Board footer