You are not logged in.

#301 Thu 27th Oct 2011 08:07 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Re: Eris / Nibiru

ELENIN IS A SPACECRAFT 100%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzv725FSIEc

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 2nd Nov 2011 06:16 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#302 Tue 22nd Nov 2011 02:07 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#303 Mon 6th Feb 2012 10:42 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

http://poespirits.com/main/img_1198122828_15391_1228071961_mod_746_734.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Mon 6th Feb 2012 02:56 pm)

#304 Mon 6th Feb 2012 03:34 pm

Charles
Website

Oh Bhang, that's an astonishing photo !

We Are One.

#305 Mon 6th Feb 2012 05:43 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

What kind of force can freeze a 50 foot tall tsunami wave ? Only one good answer.... a violent pole shift!
The one above I just found to be a photoshop! Ooops! But  the frozen tsunami wave is most definitely real (see link below) I will leave the mammoth picture up for entertainment's sake. This one here is real and can be found in Antarctica:

http://blog.rapidsea.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/20071201antarcticafrozenwave-thumb.jpg

(I realized the mammoth photo comes from the sixth image down in this link)
http://www.wackyarchives.com/bizarre/th … unami.html

Last edited by Bhang (Thu 9th Feb 2012 09:42 pm)

#306 Sat 11th Feb 2012 04:47 pm

OrangeThunder

so is this thing comming this year or not?

I don't feel like building any kind of "protection"smile

#307 Sat 11th Feb 2012 05:09 pm

OrangeThunder

and also, there are so many things that are happening in physical reality and human consciousness at years 2010-2020 so that there is simply no purpose for a big planet to destroy that movement on Earth.

#308 Sat 11th Feb 2012 06:24 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

According to what I've gleamed, 2012-2013 is the time frame. Purpose or not... if the second sun is a reality, consciousness will definitely change from what it is now. Unfortunately I do not have any type of astronomical equipment to check for myself. I just compile the existing data brother.

Last edited by Bhang (Sat 11th Feb 2012 06:26 pm)

#309 Sat 11th Feb 2012 06:59 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Hey Orangethunder, this guy called UrsuAdams on youtube is the main advocator of Nibiru these days, here is his latest video, start about 3:20 to avoid the silliness:

Last edited by Bhang (Sat 11th Feb 2012 06:59 pm)

#310 Sun 12th Feb 2012 04:58 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

SOLID INFO:

Board footer