You are not logged in.

#1 Thu 3rd Jun 2010 07:06 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Poet Laurette of the New Millennium

Canibus.

Canibus-Dragon Of Judah REMIX ft LMS Flawless prod. Sicknature

Last edited by Bhang (Mon 7th Jun 2010 05:07 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#2 Fri 4th Jun 2010 04:26 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Re: Poet Laurette of the New Millennium

Canibus-rip_infinity_1 Freestyle

Last edited by Bhang (Sun 6th Jun 2010 08:03 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#3 Mon 7th Jun 2010 05:04 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

#4 Wed 9th Jun 2010 03:36 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

#5 Wed 16th Jun 2010 02:01 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

#6 Mon 18th Jul 2011 06:03 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Canibus has dropped his "Lyrical Law" Album which is already changing the state of hiphop.

Last edited by Bhang (Mon 17th Oct 2011 05:21 pm)

#7 Fri 22nd Jul 2011 06:54 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

??

#8 Mon 17th Oct 2011 07:11 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Funny how things work. I've been pulled onto Canibus's team and I'm helping to design some album art for him. BOO-YAY. No lie. But I can't share yet. sad
Not that many here at the realms seem to understand anyhow. Too lyrical and aggressive. As soon as some people hear a curse word, they shut down... it's crazy to me. Yet I have to admit that about 90% of the rap lyrics I've heard in the last decade has  been utterly poor (but then again I have a high standard). The beats have been phenomenal but the lyrics of most rap is just pathetic.  It (the music) perpetuates the plan laid out to keep blacks and undesirables out. "The projects"  are just that. A Project. A project that the CIA set up back in the 40's. Keep "them" poor, keep them segregated, keep them ignorant and have a heavy military.... I mean, Police presence. Then, some place in the late 70's early 80's, some fucking genius invented the recipe for crack cocaine, which would eventually spawn meth-amphetamines. This, combined with Subliminal Televison ads, racial propaganda, racial hatred, economic disparity, police brutality... from this, Hip Hop was born. Funny thing is, when Hip Hop started it was a POSITIVE message. Do to the fact that a microphone can get you killed in America (see: JFK or MLK), these so called "M.C.'s" (Masters of the Ceremonies) had too much power. They could do what Elvis did, but with the Black Community. Immediately the intelligence agencies of America recognized the threat of this new music and took action in "appropriate" ways. Rap music allowed any man to stand up on stage and deliver a message to the crowd? AND HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO SING? Giving a voice to the voiceless?

NO FUCKING WAY

http://tlonuqbar.typepad.com/phfn/images/200807/birmingham63-firehose.jpg

From this point on, any confident, strong, attractive young black male who showed any talents in media, academics, sports or music, was surrounded by agents and controllers who prime directive is to "keep tabs" on them. Literally making files on them and using the files to train agents in counter intelligence operations. To suppress blacks and especially black leaders. Just follow me here for a few examples (this could take months to get a full list):

Main Black Panthers all shot or imprisoned.
Martin Luther King Murdered.
Malcom X, "February 21, 1965, as Malcolm X prepared to address the Organization of Afro-American Unity in Manhattan's Audubon Ballroom, a disturbance broke out in the 400-person audience, a man yelled, "Nigger! Get your hand outta my pocket!" As Malcolm X and his bodyguards moved to quiet the disturbance, a man rushed forward and shot him in the chest with a sawed-off shotgun. Two other men charged the stage and fired handguns, hitting Malcolm X 16 times."

Due to the many counter intelligent operations against the black communities in America, the tensions rose to a boiling point in 1990 with 2 Live Crew's "As Nasty as they Wanna Be" as a sentence was passed by a judge in Broward County, Florida. In the process it became the first record in America to be deemed legally obscene and is the reason cd's now have warning labels on them.

http://www.wizbit.net/downloads/parental_advisory_explicit_content_lge_logo.gif

What most white folks don't know, is that right about this point, the inner city gangs in America had reached record membership levels. Even many young, black, Americans I speak with have no idea how, or why the "Bloods" & "Crips" street gangs were started. They were started as a response to police brutality in black communities. It was intelligence agencies that flipped them around on themselves, turning them into a "black on black" mafia drug cartel. Not only did the projects serve to segregate, now rap music was subverted into suppressing the minds of black people all over America. All the leaders are bought out, paid for, on crack or are murdered. In 1988, the pot boiled over.  Enter: N.W.A. "Niggaz Wit Attitudes" The age of gangster rap was born. Idolizing and coveting the evil system they had been brought up in. Sex, Materialism, Drugs and Violence. Also known as the Stockholm Syndrome. Not only was the group NWA an icon of Freedom from Repression, it was also a tool used to spawn a generation of "wanna-bees", whose presence is still felt today. Their main role in society is to be ignorant drug dealers and easy targets for the Judicial System. No lie. By the time the leader of NWA "Easy-E" died, gangster rap pretty much died with him. For years people tried to emulate what Easy-E had done. The only people who came close were Ice Cube, Snoop Dog, The Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac. What happened to Tupac? He tried to bring that Black Panther Militant Attitude and he was dealt with the same way as Biggie was dealt with. (They wanted to Unify East and West and get an all black distribution company, unfortunately some old, white, Jewish lady bought all the rights out from under the inventors of a literal music empire). Now white folks control black music?

Why do you think a gangsta nigga would hire some cracker-ass honkie? Dr. Dre signing Eminem sound familiar?  What did Eminem do for Hip Hop? He convinced millions of upper-middle class white kids that they were poor and unfortunate and the only way to overcome societies ills was to beat your girlfriend, pop pills, curse like a sailor, and to disrespect others at any cost. Thank you Eminem. I'm glad Bruno made you sniff his ass. That's about what your shit smells like.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01422/bruno-eminem_1422421c.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Mon 17th Oct 2011 07:12 pm)

#9 Tue 18th Oct 2011 12:23 am

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

CONGRATS BHANG!  Art for Canibus, you definitely drew that to yourself. So cool man, can't wait to see how it turns out.

So glad there's another hip hop head on here.  smile  And thanks for the quick history lesson.  I knew most of what you were saying but you put it in a well-designed context.

The great thing is that even though there is a ton of SHIT for hiphop being pushed to the masses, the independent scene is alive and well.  Too bad that Def Jux finally folded but every artist under that umbrella (Aesop Rock, Cool Calm Pete, Danny!, Del tha Funkee Homosapien, Despot, El-P, Mike Ladd, Rob Sonic, S.A. Smash, C-Rayz Walz, Cage, Camu Tao, Cannibal Ox, Murs, Mr. Lif & RJD2) held down some serious, conscious hip hop.  Currently, Rhymesayers has a great crew of their own and has absorbed a lot of the Def Juxxers.

Anyhow, again, awesome you're gonna be able to help out with Canibus.  Hope you're doing well.  Thought you might dig this track by Eyedea & Abilities:

"Smile"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9-eKhCukW8

#10 Tue 18th Oct 2011 06:32 am

11eagle11

Bhang wrote:

Funny how things work. I've been pulled onto Canibus's team and I'm helping to design some album art for him. BOO-YAY. No lie. But I can't share yet. sad
Not that many here at the realms seem to understand anyhow.

Understand enough to Wish You the Best On Your Endeavors, Bhang!

Awesome for You and Them and Us : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer