Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Tue 18th Oct 2011 07:49 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Re: Poet Laurette of the New Millennium

Thanks for the support and thanks for the Artist list, there a couple of new names in there that I'm about to check out.

Yeah, too bad so many of my threads had been deleted on this forum. Otherwise I would wholeheartedly pour out the divine circumstances that lead me to working for Canibus. My tarot thread had some data in there that sync's with this experience, but that thread disappeared and I do not have the memory to recall the details. Yet, to sum up what had happened:

In 2001, I left Auburn, California to join the United States Army. I was so blind with rage and patriotism, that I dropped everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, to become a United States Soldier in response to September the Eleventh, Two-thousand and One.

Boy was I in for a dozy!

http://siliconangle.com/files/2011/08/homer-doh.jpg

Anyhow, I had left all my friends behind for this "higher calling" and one friend in particular named Skinner, was one of my best friends while growing up. We are both artist and in middle school and high school we were class mates and we would pass notes with pictures on them. Some were funny, some were mean, while others were outstanding pieces of artwork (even by adult standards within the professional industry) We were both pretty popular in school just because we could "draw good". Well, over the years I noticed Skinner's style changing. He was starting to get really dark in his art and was artwork that was looking better than mine. I was secretly jealous and envious. I would go home and practice for hours just to come to school the next day with a "cooler" picture. This went on until the end of high school. I secretly saw him as my Arch Nemesis. Even after graduating, I held this grudge against Skinner for no other reason. He had never wronged me in anyway that I remember. Well, soon afterwards, 9/11 happened and I was off. I only said goodbye personally, to maybe ten people. Skinner wasn't one of them.

Fast forward to late 2005, I had just gotten back, battered and bruised from Iraq. I could now access the the internet for longer than an hour at a time, so I began to contact old friends and network with people I had taken for granted. Well, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find Skinner. So around 2008, I gave up.

I've owned my tarot for nearly 10 years now and have used it twice. The first two readings were so relevant, that it spooked me away from using them. I wasn't raised in the Church but all the adults I grew up around believed that Tarot is forbidden in the Bible. So even tho I do not pretend to be Christian, I think I'm Christian by circumstance. I'd probably be Satanic if I grew up around Satanist. Even tho I feel that "organized" religions are one of the worst plagues of men's minds. Anyhoo - there is this taboo that still exist for me... in April 2011, I said fuck it. I needed some inspiration. I picked the deck up and concentrated on it. I began to shuffle and tried to clear my mind of all distraction. I closed my eyes and "settled in". Speaking out loud, I asked for the deck to give me one card to represent the whole process of a tarot reading, regarding my near future. She gave me the Upright Magician - "Mastery of the material world, creative action, self discipline and a willingness to take risks.  An ability to recognize one's own potential, the power to initiate, communication and wit."

For some odd reason, this made me think of Skinner. So once again I tried to find him and to my surprise I found him! Not only did I find him, he had a whole online archive that I had been missing for the past few years! Long story short, I contacted him and we were happy to talk together, I felt energized and inspired by him and I forgave him for being a better artist than I.

Two days later, I get a message in my youtube email, stating "Canibus Album Art. Hi Bhang, Saw you on CC forums, looking for a minute of your time for a quick chat. I primarily work with Greydon Square, but I have an opportunity to assist in a future Bis Album cover. I'm putting together a squad to attack this project, and was curious if you had time to discuss."

Then Bam! Next thing I know, I'm making art like I haven't made in years and I'm on skype talking to Canibus himself! WTF? What most people here don't know is that I've idolized the guy for OVER a decade. I told any hiphop head that Canibus is one of the best poets in the genre - for years! Listen, it got so bad, that in the Army, my squad members gave me a nick-name. My last name is Christ. (yeah I know... it's pronounced like Christmas btw) I talked about Canibus so much, that my squad members called me "Christ-I-Bus". They'd always laugh and chastise me but look who gets the last laugh now! Ha. Ha.

Not just one cover and not just "some hip hop album".

It will be 4 to 6 albums and a record for the record books. For you see, Canibus has recorded over 10,000 bars for his upcoming project and it is being recorded in such a way, as to allow DJ's, Mixer's and music artist, to take the vocals out and allow them to mix it in anyway they see fit. You see, a lot of DJ's wish they had a good rap on their homemade tracks, but to find a GOOD rapper is a hard thing, so the way Canibus allows for his music to be recorded/printed in layers - it allows DJ's to rip it apart anyway they like and build it "in their own image".

That's why one of Canibus landmark albums is entitled "Poet Laurette Infinity". It was the first rap record in history that allowed for this type of interaction and can literally be mixed/chopped/edited in an infinite number of ways. Hence, historical. Here is a video I made. The lyrics are Canibus's but the order in which the words were mixed was done by the DJ him or her self (I don't know who mixed this version)

Point being, this has all seemed like a mystical experience to me and I'm currently fulfilling the desire to be a better artist and to work with my favorite rap artist... dreams can and do come true!

Last edited by Bhang (Tue 18th Oct 2011 08:17 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#12 Tue 18th Oct 2011 09:21 am

11eagle11

Hi Bhang...I am here right now connecting to Your story for a reason...don't know what it is but it's a good one!
Thank You for sharing!

Your decision to do that Tarot  reading, powerful ...You took 'pure' action and opened the floodgates.

I honor You and Your Story and Your Current Happenings.

I feel You are going to influence alot of People in Your Life directly and indirectly rather profoundly...in wonderful ways.

Your Talents ARE Shining : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#13 Wed 19th Oct 2011 12:31 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

“Yeah, too bad so many of my threads had been deleted on this forum”

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 416#p15416

Ok after reading all comments I feel like an ass. Best of luck Blue. We will be sending prayers your way.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 000#p20000

2 months, and still no clarification to those 4 that expressed
empathy to what u implied

11   23   11

#14 Wed 19th Oct 2011 06:08 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Thanks 11eagle11.

SiriArc,

Hey, someone around here does pay attention! Did I leave you hanging buddy? Wow, that must suck... almost as bad as getting your whole thread deleted that had hard facts and data in it that you can't remember (that's why you wrote it down) and then some jerkoid comes along and dumps your thread 'cause he didn't like it... sorry to hear of your distress SiriArc.

Maybe if I hadn't expended all that emotional energy in the first place, I might be motivated enough to write it all over again... but first it doesn't really belong in this thread and second, I did not want to relive those emotions anytime soon and rewrite one of the worst, and most difficult chapters of my life. The whole reason I write stuff online is mainly to archive for myself and secondly to get feedback for a greater understanding of things. So when a person spends years archiving, then overnight, countless hours of work is gone, that person doesn't see, nor feel the need to recreate what was already created.... I mean how many times did Michelangelo paint the Sistine Chapel after all?

Once ... and I'm sure he never wanted to do it again.

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 19th Oct 2011 07:29 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#15 Wed 19th Oct 2011 11:08 am

Sencha

That's a pretty mindblowing run of events Bhang. When I clicked on the 'found him' link and looked at the artwork on the next page, I was struck by the two demonic heads that are in the bottom two corners of the picture as they reminded me of an image I saw in a recent Monroe Gateway Experience experiment, whereby I ended up seeing the head of a vile-looking entity that had been jerking me around while masquerading as a good guy. Apart there not being any gills on the sides of the head of the thing I saw, the rest makes for a damn good similarity.

It looks like you're well into 'the flow' of things at the moment, and it just goes to show what can be achieved with an open mind and faith in the limitless possibilities that are potentially there to be 'created' into our lives. Inspiring stuff.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#16 Wed 19th Oct 2011 11:48 am

SW

Congrats to you Bhang. I am very glad and happy for you to be able to express your creativity. I am impressed with the energy behind rap, but I am an old hippie girl and can't get into the lack of melodious sound. But so happy for you.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#17 Thu 27th Oct 2011 05:02 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Thanks all. Here is a mix, made specifically for me because of the Reptilian Artwork I gave Canibus.

Also if you go to Canibus's Reverbnation you can see lots of my work there under the photo section(pages 7 and 8). He is using my Cani-Borors image as his Icon and on his twitter he is using my Canibus_Power image as his background. I've officially gone from fan, to team player.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_bisboothoo.jpg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_canibuspower.jpg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_fist01.jpg

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_riplogosample.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 28th Jan 2015 02:26 pm)

#18 Wed 28th Jan 2015 01:34 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

I finally got the link to the final cut for the RTJ 2 Infinity project we spent so many hours on. Way better than expected! The lyrics are bananas and the production on the beats are great (click red download button for the free album of 14 tracks of awesomeness!) http://www.datpiff.com/Canibus-The-Arch … 86581.html

Preview:

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/banana/t0224.gifhttp://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/banana/t0239.gifhttp://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/banana/t0202.gifhttp://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/banana/t0213.gif

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 28th Jan 2015 02:44 pm)

#19 Wed 28th Jan 2015 03:44 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Also secret interview I conducted that Canibus produced into something unique... we did this in 2011 but for some reason seems more relevant now. The guy I interviewed is now a head Mason in a military community in Europe 4 years later! This is hidden knowledge, listen close:

http://t.co/qfrOdq5j

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 28th Jan 2015 03:48 pm)

#20 Sun 26th Jul 2015 11:13 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Still the only rapper keeping the shit real, Canibus at it again! THIS IS ROME

Board footer