fulcrum of the Grand Cross is finally here. The energy has been building and
we have experienced a lunar eclipse and solar eclipse as the Grand Cross
began to form. Now in the waning moon the fulcrum apex is formulating. the
energy is incredibly intense and has a very tangible aspect of heaviness,
almost lethargy as this extraordinary potent energy wave gravitates the
Earth and is felt by humanity. Please be aware of the potent energies, and
work to maintain balance. Please commit to exude joy and positive energy in
this frequency of the Cardinal Grand Cross maximum, for indeed it is a heavy
wave of extraordinary force. Stay centered and grounded.   

August 4th -  7th 2010

The long anticipated Full Cardinal Grand Cross is fully and potently formed,
involving Jupiter-Uranus in Aries, Pluto in Capricorn, the Moon in early
Cancer, and Venus joining Mars and Saturn in early Libra. The Sun at 15 Leo
makes stressful aspects (45/135) to the entire grand cross. Humanity must 
remain calm and balanced to deal with the relentlessly stressful aspects and
gravitational waves of this extraordinarily robust and powerful energy. 

Indeed this is truly a special time for the world and humanity in macro and
micro. And it is an energy that can cut both ways. All will be revealed !

In the next weeks leading to the 10-10-10 the energy is set for the
potential for old systems to break away, and new ones to form. It is time to
really let go of what no longer serves you, and begin to manifest what is
both requisite and truly desired in your life. Expect the  change...and  be
proactive. Meditate for highest good!!!

Please, deal with one another in respect, and think before you act.
Masters,  feelings are easily hurt, and communications can be misunderstood.
What is in shadow will be revealed, and in this  honesty the road to better
understanding is paved.

Go within and utilize the OM Wave.  We tell you that this energy can be used
to bountifully manifest highest good. It can change the Earth , and Humanity
in macro and micro.

Please make time to meditate and pray for the veil is opened in an
extraordinary manner within the apex of the Grand Cardinal Cross of 2010,
and indeed this energy  leads to the 10-10-10 Triple Crystalline Portal.
Impeccabilty is the Crystalline Transition and it is occuring NOW.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#14 Sat 7th Aug 2010 07:12 pm

lorae
Website

Re: Astrology: The Cardinal Cross, a Really Awful Alignment

Clive Maund: http://news.goldseek.com/CliveMaund/1280682000.php

OK, I'm finding out from experience, rather than reading astrology, that the square and opposition are actually kinda cool.  Things come to a head, can be resolved.

Trines and sextiles are nice, like winning the lottery.  I've known four people with grand trines.  They were talented, but their lives weren't easy at all.  I have a sort of grand trine with Chiron, but have no great easy talents and have had a fairly bumpy life.  And I'm rather lazy and non-aggresive.

Now folks born with T-squares, my daughter for instance, are enormously strong, physically, mentally and emotionally.  Best to just get out of their way as they go boiling through the world.  They're not difficult people, especially, just really have a lot of focused energy.  The sextile/trine folks tend to be, in comparision, way more laid-back.

What I've noticed about temporal astrology is that the days for squares and oppositons, activated by the moon, are days of things starting to move quickly, rather than being stuck; the sixth of August was one of those days.  The books don't say this at all, they predict trouble rather than resolution. 

Now I'm talking about planets transiting the cardinal signs, so maybe it's just me, with my strong Capricorn/Aries basis; that is, on those "cardinal daze", things get moving for me personally, no disasters, just needed change.

Hmm, but I'm the type that just LOVES violent thunderstorms, earthquakes, volcanoes, etc.  The energy is absolutely wonderful!  I've been in a 6.8 quake, was near Mt. St. Helens when she blew, and of course have watched some really fantantic lightning/wind/rain storms.  Lots of fun!   But then I'm the type that likes to ride a, ahem, spirited horse, also.  It's not the flirting with danger (I'm a cautious coward.), it's the wonderful firely energy that's cool.  Just looking at my own psychological makeup.

Last edited by lorae (Sat 7th Aug 2010 07:20 pm)

#15 Mon 9th Aug 2010 08:28 pm

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

Lorae, these posts have been especially informative.  I know there is a lot more to astrology than what is found in the newspaper's daily horoscope, but it's these really complex alignments and information that speaks much more to me with its nature of both generality/specificity.  The major dates listed here have been instrumental for me in the past few months.

What I was wondering is if you have any websites that would give me a more accurate picture of my birthsign (I know you need birth-time and not just birth-date)... because this is becoming very fascinating for me.  I don't know much about trines, sextiles, etc... just any place that has a nice overview would be nice.  Thanks a lot for sharing all of this with us!

#16 Tue 10th Aug 2010 03:10 pm

lorae
Website

EerieElle wrote:

Lorae, these posts have been especially informative.  I know there is a lot more to astrology than what is found in the newspaper's daily horoscope, but it's these really complex alignments and information that speaks much more to me with its nature of both generality/specificity.  The major dates listed here have been instrumental for me in the past few months.

What I was wondering is if you have any websites that would give me a more accurate picture of my birthsign (I know you need birth-time and not just birth-date)... because this is becoming very fascinating for me.  I don't know much about trines, sextiles, etc... just any place that has a nice overview would be nice.  Thanks a lot for sharing all of this with us!

Go to http://www.astro.com/?cid=bsmfileTjAoiT-u1089140693
top right, click "my astro", sign up

go back to home page, look under "free horoscopes", click "astro click portrait"
this will print your chart and save it after you enter your birth data.

(You can add friends or relatives to "my astro", also, and print their charts. Newborns are fun, later to watch how they grow up.  I'd love to do a chart for a baby born during this Grand Cross.  My eye surgeon just had a son, saw a pic of the kid.  WOW! A strong "old soul".  Man, that family will have their hands full with that one!  They're Mormons, wonder if they're into astrology.  They do believe in reincarnation, unlike the other "Christians".)

then, simply click on any part of the chart to get an interpretation.  for instance, click the "pie" (which is the "house") the sun is in.  or click the sun, or any of the planets or moon.  Or click one of the blue or red lines, which are the aspects.  Click on the "ascendant", which is the left side of the horizontal line dividing the horoscope.  The ascendant is whatever was on the eastern horizone at the moment of birth.  It describes your physicality.  click on EVERYTHING, you'll lean a lot...

You can copy and print the interpretations, which will give you a pretty good idea of what's up.  HOWEVER,  to understand which is really important and which is more trivial, also to "see" the chart over-all, you need a real live astrologer. That site has some good ones, either Liz or Robert are excellent.

This site, astro.com, also calculates transits and progressions for your chart, but doesn't give interpretations.  Transits are the context of various planets movements as they affect your particular chart.  Progressions are a bit more arcane, based on the idea of "a day for a year", that is, the first quarter year of your life pretty much lays out your whole life.

You can google "astrology" for various overviews, if you really want to get into it.
For instance, if your chart shows the Sun in Cancer opposition Neptune, you can google sun opposition Neptune or sun in cancer for other writing on the subject.

Now if you want a super good astrologer, Barbara Hand Clow is your lady.  She's fabulous.

Last edited by lorae (Thu 9th Sep 2010 07:01 pm)

#17 Wed 11th Aug 2010 09:04 pm

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

Thank you so much for this tool!  How wonderful, it really does describe a lot of myself.  Just for experimentation I changed my birth time and was surprised how different it was (and a lot less described me!).  My friends are having a baby soon so it will be interesting to track their development as well.

I'm truly grateful.  One day I may research the subject much more thoroughly but at the moment my time and thoughts are tied up in many things.

#18 Thu 9th Sep 2010 06:46 pm

lorae
Website

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3WUR4jCQ8

The Full Moon/Equinox coming up in September activates this Cardinal T-Square.  Should be interesting!

Hand Clow:
http://www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

Journeys Through Nine Dimensions

With Barbara Hand Clow & Gerry Clow

Humans and societies function within cycles that are mirrored in the sky by the locations of the planets and the Moon going around the Sun. Just as it is possible to consider the basic personalities of the people invited to a party and predict what kind of party might result, it is possible to use planetary analysis to anticipate the qualities of the human social field on Earth during a given period of time. Astrology can predict how individuals might be feeling, just by knowing the archetypal influence of each planet plus the Moon. Just like a wild rock-n-roll dance party is very different from a black-tie dinner party, life on Earth is very different during wartime than it is during peacetime. Astrology also states clearly when an influence begins and is finished; this makes it possible to look back or go forward in time to identify patterns.

Meanwhile, the Elite (powers-that-be that control the world) debunk astrology while using it as a tool to predict human behavior to perpetrate their power games. This site observes how some global political powers use astrology to stay one step ahead of the people.

Astrology is the highest art for analyzing human behavior, and smart people use it. AstroFlash! looks at how the Elite might be planning events for us during the end of the Mayan Calendar, and it offers tips on how to live better amidst such transformative times. Also, this astrological analysis includes the influences of the Days and Nights of the Galactic Underworld-1999-2011, based on Carl Johan Calleman's time acceleration hypothesis, which explores Nine Underworlds of evolution in the universe over 16.4 billion years. AstroFlash! explores how individuals can succeed and be free and happy during the remainder of the Mayan Calendar.

How have we gotten to this critical juncture? Why are 1999 through 2011 so critical for the survival of our species? My recent book Catastrophobia (2001) theorizes that we are afflicted with a crippling, species-level, post-traumatic stress syndrome that I call "catastrophobia". This trauma complex developed 11,500 years ago as the result of a great cosmic catastrophe in our solar system. This malaise in the collective psyche of our species deepened during thousands of years after the 9500 BC cataclysm, when our ancestors endured starvation and horrific environmental stress. Before this time during the Regional Underworld-100,000 BC through AD 2011--Earth was the Garden of Eden; we experienced oneness with our planet. These events that separated us from nature are deeply buried in our minds. Just like adults who once endured early-childhood abuse that they've largely forgotten, we must heal ourselves by recovering these memories and understanding how they have changed us.

Catastrophobia presents evidence that Earth's axis did not tilt very much before 9500 BC, when the cosmic disaster disarranged the whole solar system. Therefore, AstroFlash! is structured by seasonality--equinoxes and solstices-because once the axis tilted, early humans quickly learned how to maximize their potential by arranging their lives by the seasons. Seasonality is not taken into account much in modern times, but it actually has a huge influence on human consciousness. George W. Bush invaded Iraq exactly during the Spring Equinox of 2003 because the Elite knew this moment had formative potential. This was also Day Three of the Galactic, so this invasion caused events that will influence the rest of the Galactic Underworld.

Once Earth's axis tilted 11,500 years ago, the new seasons necessitated agriculture for human survival, and gradually hunter-gatherer cultures gave up their ways of life that were in harmony with nature. Focus on the seasons and lunar cyles goes way back to more than 10,000 years ago, which is why AstroFlash! examines them in detail. I've discovered ancient ways to balance our consciousness by showing how to use the potentiality of each season with intention. I believe that we must utilize the potential of this quarterly pattern to slowly integrate our neurological systems with the changes caused by the recently tilting axis. Like Humpty Dumpty falling off his wall, we can't put ourselves back together again. We can use the cycles of the Moon to master our emotions very effectively when the lunar analysis is understood in light of the four seasons. This technique really helps us handle time acceleration.

The great cataclysm disarranged the solar system and greatly disturbed many planetary patterns. For example, Uranus tilts 90 degrees on its axis. Uranus rules cultural transformations, and by its foundation chart, the United States is very influenced by Uranus. Now that we are moving into the Age of Aquarius, which Uranus rules, the USA is poised to become the global empire. AstroFlash! incorporates the birth chart of the USA in 1776, which is in the Methodology which follows. The ancients discovered they could assess politics realm by examining the conjunctions of Jupiter and Saturn every twenty years-the Trigons. The current Elite, the "Bushites", seized the agenda of the recent May 2000 Trigon. This has enabled them to run the show during the Galactic Underworld, so this site examines their obvious use of astrology. It offers advice on how individuals can get out of the way, as the so-called "leaders" create mass-trauma events, such a 9/11. These things are done because they stimulate catastrophobia and fear.

AstroFlash! breaks the four seasons down into three lunar cycles within the context of major planetary transits. I offer some lunar and seasonal chart comparison with background charts (see Methodology) by means of combust (less than 1 degree by conjunction) aspects. We begin with how you can master seasonality. This is written for people north of the equator, yet if you live south of the equator, just reverse summer and winter.

Seasonality

The New Year is not January 1st! The new year-the Spring Equinox-occurs around March 21, when the Sun enters 0 degrees Aries by geocentric astrology. For Earth, this is when the Sun is directly over the equator. Then it tracks north until it reaches the Tropic of Cancer at 0 degrees Cancer during the Summer Solstice around June 21. Then it turns back and crosses over the equator at 0 degrees Libra during to the Fall Equinox around September 23. It moves south of the equator until it reaches the Tropic of Capricorn at 0 degrees Capricorn on the Winter Solstice around December 21. Then the Sun seems to move north again for its return to the equator for the next Spring Equinox. Of course, the Sun only seems to move in this pattern from Earth's view, since the phenomena is caused by the tilt of Earth's axis as it orbits the Sun during a solar year.

The modern calendar abuses our conciousness! The time to make plans for each year is during the Spring Equinox, not during the so-called "New Year". The most philosophical and spiritual time of the year is the Winter Solstice, which is reduced to addictions and consumerism by Christmas shopping, eating, and drinking. In fact, December 21st to March 21st, the last quarter of the year, is our yearly completion time. The special days and nights right before the Winter Solstice are the most mystical time of the year, and we should meditate for hours during this time. Then when the Sun is in Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces before the Spring Equinox, we should be deepening our understandings of all the things we have learned during the last nine months-the previous Spring Equinox to the Winter Solstice.

The Spring Equinox is the time to identify the intentions we wish to fulfill during the four seasons. Ideas correctly seeded at the Spring Equinox manifest for a year, and I will offer instructions for correctly seeding ideas and manifesting them through the rest of the seasons. During the Summer Solstice, the time has arrived to birth these ideas into recognizable form, like a forming fetus. The Fall Equinox is the time to flesh out, balance, and assess these creations and to weed things out that just are not working. Then the Winter Solstice is the time to enter into deep contemplation to imagine how our personal creations assist others and the planet.

The Winter Solstice is the time to be brutally honest and evaluate whether our ideas enhance others or whether they may actually be detrimental for evolution. A sweet elixir of knowing comes the day of the Winter Solstice when the light begins to return, and each one of us can put greater realities above our personal desires. It is no accident that in Western cultures commercial Christmas is inserted just when people are amazingly psychic and attuned! I suggest you cancel Santa Claus during the Winter Solstice and spend three months reflecting on what you've created during the year.

2010 Summer Solstice: June 21, 2010 / View Chart

The Summer Solstice has arrived, so it is time to breathe, relax, and be sensual; it is time to become fully embodied. Because the spring season was so characterized by exponential evolution, letting down will be difficult this summer unless you assess the great changes in your life and in the world. Otherwise, you will be very confused because so much is going on, just so much chatter. It could be so easy to miss the summer's potential to help flesh out and deepen what you've been creating. Take a look at your Spring Equinox intentions to see how you are doing, and also take note of other things you are involved in that you didn't even plan on. Something very new is going on: In light of this spring's tripling of time acceleration, are you beginning to see that you and the planetary collective are capable of critical leaps that you never really imagined before? Are you beginning to feel that you are capable of advancing to levels beyond what you previously thought were possible?

You must be wondering whether this great acceleration during spring 2010 is going to increase even more? Astrologically, due to coming eclipses with Grand Squares, it looks like the unique spring expansion will lock into entirely new forms during summer 2010. Each special creation we are bringing forth is going to explode from within and pop out into geometrical configurations of great beauty; these patterns will form new matrixes in reality that can hold new evolutionary potential. This will be the ecstatic origami summer, the period when 6D descends down into 3D in all the areas of life where we've each cultivated new potential.

For followers of the 260-day Tzolkin Calendar, this Solstice is a propitious season. The second-to-the-last 260-day round before the end of the Calendar begins with One Manik on June 22. Then the final round opens March 22, 2011, during the Universal Underworld with One Ahau, and it ends with the fabled Thirteen Ahau on October 28, 2011. The Tzolkin Round beginning June 22 is a 260-day cycle during which we can access personal freedom by overcoming personal shortcomings, and then the last Round beginning in March 2011 is the Enlightenment cycle. The new forms in our minds that activated during the spring are vibrant in the Mists of Platonia (see Alchemy of Nine Dimensions), and this summer is the time to pull them down through our species into the solid world. I've never seen anything like the wild, creative, and cosmically formative astrology during this summer season (as well as the Tzolkin Round synchronicity). However, like any great evolutionary leap (such as the Renaissance, with which we are resonating in its early stages now!), we must bear the pain of the death of the old forms as the light increases. In the long sonnet of creation that began 16.4 billion years ago, all the corresponding points during previous Night Sixes are vibrating and changing all levels of life. Our part is to know what is in our minds. [We are now past the midpoint of Night Six of the Galactic Underworld; see Clow, The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind.]

When the Medici family began bringing art into the darkened medieval world during the early Renaissance (1450s), Europe was struggling to create viable states-and that is the time period of the National Underworld with which we are resonating. Also, we are resonating with the early Regional Underworld survivalist period that came on the heels of the 9500 BC cataclysm. That was when the Earth nearly died-and now our seas struggle to stay alive. The spewing Planetary Underworld oil reveals the truth: patriarchal corporate irresponsibility must go-or else Earth dies. What is going to happen? Because the oil volcano erupted exactly when we were poised to remember and process the cataclysm 11,500 years ago, the horrendous gusher is awakening collective memory of the need to survive by co-creating community with Gaia. We need to remember how to hear and see the voice and visions of our planet. The BP disaster helps us all to see that the fundamental basis of the patriarchy-using the planet for human desires-is erroneous. As you will see, the astrology shows that this horrific disaster is forcing our species to make a radical shift this summer.

As we look for how to return to balance, let's begin by examining the Solstice chart. Due to the insane intensity of this chart, I challenge you: Do you really feel that a potentially better future is coming? If you do not, I am providing an exercise later to help you see why you are a pessimist. The 2010 Solstice reading contains the most ominous, challenging, and potent messages I have ever seen in any seasonal chart-and remember its influence holds all the way to the Fall Equinox. These are the times that challenge our souls, yet I have no doubts that greatness will emerge.

If you are feeling pessimistic, how can you reach for greatness if you can't imagine it in the first place? How do you imagine it? You must search deep inside for the potential you have always known was coming, and then you must create images for the new world coming that you can actually feel. For example, Carl Calleman has given us the true story of our long evolutionary journey and demonstrated that it is divinely guided; we really do live in a Purposeful Universe. Carl is asking people to discover divine guidance by joining in on Conscious Convergence on July 17. [Visit www.Calleman.com for more information on this special date.] We must surrender to this process and trust now. Luckily, current astrology is a great big kick in the butt!

In the chart for the Summer Solstice, the Sun moves into Cancer and opposes Pluto, while Pluto squares Jupiter/Uranus which are opposing Saturn. That is, summer intensification arrives in the frequency field of a Grand Square in early cardinal signs (except for Saturn in late Virgo racing for cardinal Libra). During this Solstice, the Cardinal Crunch goes into first gear and culminates during the next New Moon on July 11, a total solar eclipse. When planets are in early cardinal signs, we are initiating a whole new creative phase as the old forms collapse, and the Grand Square locks in this new phase. Grand Squares are rare astrological configurations that force us to totally change ourselves by integrating the great creative potential of oppositions. I've always loved Grand Squares, yet they are tremendously difficult to understand and experience. In August 1999, we had a series of T-Squares in fixed signs involving Saturn in Taurus, Uranus in Aquarius, Mars in Scorpio that created a Grand Square to the New Moon in Leo. With the benefit of hindsight, I can see that this Grand Square locked in the emerging Galactic Underworld agenda. And now the June/July 2010 Grand Squares are preparing the planetary frequency field for the Universal Underworld in 2011.

As we being to approach Day Seven of the Galactic Underworld (November 3), we are being nearly swept away in the collapsing Planetary and National Underworld paradigms. This summer's cardinal Grand Squares will grind up the remaining detritus so that new paths can open. What do I mean? Well, a set of collective beliefs created all the National and Planetary agendas, and now these beliefs are collapsing. For example, the three great world religions are collapsing in a vortex of war and sexual abuse. The elements that remain, such as Gaian experiential spirituality, will be the seeds of a new world waiting to be born during 2011 and solidified during 2012. So, let's pick apart this amazing Grand Square, which describes the general field for the whole summer. The Grand Square itself describes a new form, and the planets that are not involved in it suggest how we may execute this form. It helps to think of the Solstice Grand Square as a 6D architectural design that is reformulating the solid world. The 6D design is engendered in our minds as we follow our fascinations and release attachments. Then, because the June 26 lunar eclipse will pull the design down into 3D and lock it in, opposing elements (the Elite) can't redesign the plan.

The Sun moving into Cancer radiates the desire to nurture and be nurtured as the Goddess awakens in Earth. Directing this womb-like nest, the close square from Jupiter/Uranus in Aries proposes we have the resources (Jupiter) and the creativity (Uranus) to imagine a new world now; and since these planets are in Aries, we will act on this vision. There can be no lying to ourselves or avoidance with Jupiter/Uranus in such a close square to the Solstice Sun, especially since the Sun exactly squares Uranus during the evening of the Solstice. This intense square will shake out the angry people who resist changing our world. Pluto in Capricorn, courageously leading the ultimate transformation of our world for the next twenty years, is right there opposing the Solstice Sun; Pluto demands deep change now. Meanwhile, Pluto is pushed to the max by the Uranus/Jupiter square. Grumbling from the inner Earth, Pluto says, "You can't survive unless you are honest and care for life on this planet now." Saturn in newly direct Virgo totally supports the new structure coming in and helps to find ways to solidify it. Saturn is racing toward Libra to initiate new things by joining the other planets in the cardinal signs. When Saturn goes back into Libra on July 21, the world will be a complex design of long strings of aligned dominoes; and then Saturn will tip the domino lines into cascading freefalls. The Solstice and eclipse charts reveal the geometry of the 2010 domino design.

Let's now look at the other planets for guidance on how we can survive this great shift as it goes into gear; they can help us imagine how to play our own roles in this cosmic drama. Chiron/Neptune, continuing to travel close together in the sky all year, trine the Solstice Sun; they are singing exquisite songs of spiritual healing, like gossamer goddesses playing lyres as they emerge from Greek temples. The influence on each one of us over the past two years by the Chiron/Neptune conjunction is the reason we are ready for this great Grand Square; these two planets proudly trine the Solstice Sun to be there for you. We are all hungry for the new forms and to know what out world will be like, so Chiron/Neptune are with us no matter how difficult things get. How will we be feeling this summer? The Moon in late Libra poised to go into Scorpio exactly trines the Solstice Sun and forms the third angle of a beautiful Grand Trine-Sun exactly trine Chiron/Neptune exactly trine the Moon-that is the most graceful, poetic, watery, and nurturing gift in this chart. We will feel the strength of summer's bounty while we change, change, change. And, Mars in steady and reliable Virgo widely opposes Chiron/Neptune, as if he is giving the Grand Trine a boost of steady earth energy.

The most peculiar planet in the Solstice chart is Mercury with no close aspects in Gemini, an intriguing placement in light of the reading for the Gemini New Moon. Recall that the previous New Moon set off rapid and constant change, as it opened the gates to our spirit guides if we asked them for guidance. I even offered an easy technique for doing that, which is still posted. In the Solstice chart, since Mercury is still in Gemini, this fast dissemination power continues through the summer unabated. That is, you will be able to call on your guides and spirit helpers constantly, and as you work with them, you free them to dream in your world. As you can see with the oil disaster, we can be destructive, or we can invite the spiritual guides into our world to create with us. They can guide us to solve the great errors that could destroy our planet, as long as we agree to do the work through our own bodies. With Mercury in Gemini with no close aspects, I sense that mundane Mercury is getting his plug pulled this summer. It is even possible that this lesser role with Mercury could enhance our communication with spirits, especially with Uranus (higher mind) in Aries conjuncting Jupiter. This suggests many people will allow less media and computer contact, and spend more time with real intuition.

At this point you may feel overwhelmed and wonder why you ever consulted this site. Well, you haven't seen anything yet! As previously mentioned, we must also look at the June 26 Capricorn Eclipse [chart not shown] because is occurs 5 days after the Solstice, and because it is going to lock in the powers of the Summer Solstice Grand Square. This lunar eclipse is going to increase the Solstice potency exponentially; it is almost impossible to imagine what it will create, although an increase in solar flares and a global awareness of the pain to come from the oil volcano are likely. [I hope most of you can throw this chart up on your computer or check astrological magazines to view it.]

Of course, the cardinal Grand Square is still in close formation five days after the Summer Solstice, so many things in the Solstice reading will still apply. But, as if to emphasize the importance of this Grand Square, the Full Moon in 5 Capricorn conjuncts Pluto (in the Grand Square), and Mercury in 2 Cancer is back in aspect by moving close to the oppositional Sun in 5 Cancer. That is, the Grand Square during the Lunar Eclipse has 12 squares and six oppositions, and they are all very close. Since it is an eclipse, the Cancer/Capricorn oppositions also include the lunar nodes. This is the most disturbing and potentially enlightening chart I have ever seen. It rings and rings of shifting vibrations, intentional personal changes, and astonishing cosmic forces.

I wrote about Exopolitics-the reentry of Earth into Universe society in 2011-in The Mayan Code, and this eclipse signifies contact and communication with other realms, a difficult possibility at best. Your only recourse is to know yourself when you are faced with the Other, and this eclipse can enable you to see much truth about yourself. Never forget that we are sovereign in our dimension-3D-and off-planet beings can only influence us by working through our thoughts and emotions. In a moment, I will offer a few simple suggestions for looking within, but first let's get deeper into the astrology. [As an aside, I would suggest you'd be smart to stay home on June 26. Any distraction will take down your ability to imprint this extraordinary configuration.]

So, here are the June 26 Full Moon/lunar eclipse aspects: Sun/Mercury on the South Node oppose Pluto/Moon on the north Node, and Saturn opposes Uranus/Jupiter squaring the Full Moon opposition. The Full Moon with Pluto in Capricorn is very potent and activates deep and honest emotions. Capricorn can build mountains, yet stirred up by Pluto and in opposition to Sun/Mercury in Cancer, we will feel despair over the current fate of Earth.

Our planet will be downloaded through our species with an awesome realization of the danger Gaia is handling; in some way the people will humble the destroyers. As people feel the excruciating emotions brought on by sacrificed animals and decimated water, they will see wars for what they are-greedy patriarchal games to get power for the Elite. I am not saying these things will change right away, but human minds will have changed by fall, which will then change events. Uranus/Jupiter squaring the Full Moon will push these overwhelming responses to the great life crisis into a nonstop transformative mode. Saturn opposing Uranus/Jupiter will ground these very high frequencies into Earth through our personal consciousness. Full Moons expose how we feel right now, and then when the Moon is eclipsed, our access to why we feel the way we do is occluded for a little while. This wrenches us into being able to feel deeply for everything else but us because ego is restrained. That is, this eclipse is going to force most people to realize their part in this current destruction. With the eclipsed Moon conjunct Pluto in a Grand Square, this crisis cannot be avoided anymore. Individuals and groups around the planet will demand more and they will fight to survive.

The Lunar eclipse on June 26 is going to set fire to the Solstice agendas. This focus will be very powerful and useful for people aligned to spirit, and it will be very threatening for people who can't figure out what's going on. The old ways of life are over now, the ideas that created these ways have already been forgotten, and we all must surrender to this great transformation. We're all going to need guidance, which is available to us if we just ask. The planet will be showered with knowledge if we ask and it will flow right through us. Your spiritual guides know this is what you've been waiting for, so they will help you to be nurtured, secure, and joyful. Feel Earth as she awakens, and some may need a technique for making yourself more receptive to these new forces coming in.

According to the timing of the Mayan Calendar, we are on the apex of an evolutionary shift on Earth. The only thing that blocks it now is us, and the way we block ourselves is as old as the hills. Have you ever heard of the Seven Deadly Sins? All cultures and religions have some version of the seven sins, and I think these "sins" became an issue when religion developed during the National Underworld. I've come to the conclusion these seven sins are false denominators of human behavior that express fundamental ways we tend to deviate from our potential. From our childhoods and various other influences, most people have a big problem with one or two of the sins, maybe all of them. As far as I can see, these deviations keep us from switching on the signals that can make us totally free. Holding on to them separates us from Earth and her creativity because the idea of these sins makes us feel guilty and judged. So, I'm going to ask you to review your own personal issues with these imbedded thoughtforms, hoping that thinking this one through will clarify a lot of energy in the collective.

The seven deadly sins are: anger, envy, gluttony, greed, laziness, lust, and pride. During the Solstice, considering each one of these sins; see if you can see where you judge yourself. Where you judge yourself may indeed be a place where you need to improve yourself, but it is more likely to be a place where old religious paradigms put you on the cross. The cross and the hanging deity, the supposed model for humanity, is not going to help anybody reach their potential, so let's get off of it!

If you can clear away these seemingly small issues during the Solstice, your ability to absorb the great powers of the June 26 lunar eclipse will be greatly enhanced. This could enable you to draw down powerful spiritual forces right into Gaia. This is not about making you feel bad about yourself, it is about getting you in touch with habits you have that take down your access to spirit. These habits often cause you to miss amazing opportunities staring you right in the face because you are avoiding the intensity of true spiritual contact. So, think about and feel how you handle each one of these emotional response patterns, and when you see that you are deficient somewhere, think about how you could change it. Just intend to change it, very much like making Spring Equinox intentions, and by your intention during this potent Summer Solstice, you will change.

For example, instead of becoming angry, realize you have the power to change the world; instead of falling into envy, know that you are the greatest; instead of being gluttonous, take sensual pleasure with food; instead of being greedy, enjoy your blessings; instead of being lazy, be unstoppable; instead of being lusty, have great sex with your partner; and instead of being prideful, love yourself! We all lose a great deal of energy fighting our personal dragons, and some of us even wreck our lives this way. But, now by the Calendar, we're preparing to bring much greater forces through us, galactic forces that will reconnect us with the whole Universe. We've finished our morality play, and 260 days of untangling it with each other begins on June 22 with One Manik.

We are ready to go beyond small errors because we are being called to engage with large forces. The next New Moon on July 11 continues the eclipse cycle with a solar eclipse at 19 Cancer. That New Moon will enable us to embody some completely new paths, so prepare yourself for this by changing the small but very crippling parts of your personal self so that you can be a vessel of divine light.

Virgo New Moon: September 8, 2010 View Chart

The New Moon in Virgo has arrived! It is time to identify your role in the evolutionary awakening during the end of the Mayan Calendar. What is your Path? You've been recreating yourself since 1999 when the Galactic Underworld opened, and now you are ready to become a cosmic being on Earth. The blues brought on by the cultural crisis during Night Six of the Galactic Underworld since November 2009 (see The Mayan Code: Time Acceleration and Awakening the World Mind) are finally beginning to dissipate. And, the extreme pressure for deep change that came to the surface during the cardinal T-squares in July and August is preparing to release with Saturn moving out of the tight zone. Thus, during this New Moon coming before the Fall Equinox, it is time to assess your own contribution to the evolutionary tidal flow.

We are on the verge of experiencing the fruition of the technological age of the Galactic Underworld-which happens when Day Seven opens in early November. By now, after ten years of intense Calendar study, most people realize that nothing is going to stop the rolling waves of change that seem to be spinning ordinary life out of control. This summer, the weather seemed to be expressing our emotional chaos with the nightmarish floods in Pakistan, India, and China. The corporate and political whitewash painted over the oil gusher in the Gulf of Mexico has not covered up the fact that we are witnessing major extinctions of sea creatures due to the loss of critical habitat. Meanwhile, where do you stand in this mirroring process between the microcosm and the microcosm? How do these gut-wrenching tragedies alter your core identity? Will you be ready to spread your wings during the Fall Equinox based on trusting that there are reasons for these things?

To comprehend the messages in this New Moon seed, we need to clarify Virgo's true nature-its rulership by Chiron-because Chiron is the body that rules global healing. After many years of testing and analyzing my Chiron book, Chiron: Rainbow Bridge Between the Inner and Outer Planets, (1987), I'm sure Virgo is ruled by Chiron, while Mercury is the sole ruler of Gemini. This hypothesis gathers new adherents every year, so let's refresh ourselves: Chiron is a small body that orbits between Saturn and Uranus (also inside Saturn's orbit for a few years). Chiron links the inner planets with the outer ones, hence my subtitle, "Rainbow Bridge." Chiron orchestrates a subtle dance between Saturn and Uranus, linking the inner planetary forces of Saturn to Uranus's creative stimulation of the outer planets. Chiron connects the personal psychological patterns-stimulated by the transits of Mercury, Venus, Moon, Mars, and Jupiter-with the cosmic potential of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Our natal planets and houses in Virgo encourage us to seek perfect order (Saturn), so that we can constantly change and transform (Uranus). For example, Virgo housekeepers seem to be fanatics, but actually they are simply putting things in perfect order so that there is light and space for spirit to penetrate the primary matter of the home. As a result, our homes evolve and grow with us.

Chiron's bridging action between Saturn and Uranus opens space in our consciousness, and then infinity moves in. Chiron, the wounded healer, breaks our resistance. He allures us to explore the deeper layers of pain that prod us to resolve psychological complexes and personal blocks. When we heal inner pain, we continually construct new identities (Saturn) while throwing out the useless old elements of ourselves; then we transform (Uranus) our personal stories. Meanwhile "out there", our world is moving on an ascending spiral of growth and awakening that is being pushed by time acceleration. This accelerating spiral of time has been speeding up the basic frequency of pain. For example, combat soldiers are becoming very sensitized to their own pain and the pain of others; as they become more sensitive to life, they will not go to war.

We are also preparing for the final stage of the Mayan Calendar-the Universal Underworld-which opens March 9, 2011. During this New Moon, Chiron and Neptune begin speeding up our energy bodies to the accelerated frequencies of the Universal Underworld. Chiron (core wounding) and Neptune (access to spirit) are less than one degree apart through February 2011. They have been very close together since 2008, yet this fall will be the most intense part of their work with us. Note that this conjunction continues to be one of the most misunderstood factors driving us into enlightenment during the end of the Calendar. To evolve to the next level, our species must attain enlightenment-that is, end our separation from Nature. It is not normal to be separated from the Goddess. We lost this Oneness when we became a multi-traumatized species during the great cataclysms of 12,000-9500 BC, during Night Six of the Regional Underworld.

Cosmic separation is the source of our core wound, and then other layers of pain layered over it since the cataclysms. We are onions that have lost touch with the inner seed that began our growing. For the coming four months, Chiron will continually suck us into the core wound while Neptune ecstatically reawakens fusion with Nature's increased light frequencies. Assuming you are running ahead of me now, then you've got it-the penetration of the deepest core wound will nucleate the cataclysmic complex, the primal healing of humankind during the Universal Underworld. Chiron and Neptune are also preparing us to embrace the technological fruition of the Galactic Underworld during Day Seven. Chiron has been melting our fear of each other, while Neptune has been dissolving egoic resistance to being vessels of greater frequency ranges, the purpose of technology itself.

This is not easy! open and stripped bare by touching the hot core wound, we collapse exhausted in the arms of spirit. This New Moon in Virgo signals the beginning of the final phase of our emergence in Nature that culminates very quickly in the Fall Equinox and the Full Moon. This New Moon is in the middle degrees of Virgo, while Chiron and Neptune are exactly conjunct in Aquarius. Thus, this lunation is the seed that plants us as vessels of divine light, the cosmic alchemy. The alchemical seed bears wild fruit during the Aries Full Moon on September 23, a few hours after the Fall Equinox, when the Full Moon will be conjunct Jupiter and Uranus in Aries and oppose the Sun and Saturn in Libra, while T-squaring Pluto in Capricorn! That is, the Full Moon detonates the T-square. These aspects will germinate our species in the cosmos. Like the layers over the onion's central seed, it will be many years before we realize that we are the cosmic seed. Pluto always has his way and we can be sure of it in this case; the god of the Underworld goes direct on September 13, right after Mercury goes direct in Virgo.

As if to emphasize the Neptunian connection to spirit being awakened by lancing the core wound, retrograde Jupiter goes back into Pisces a few hours after this New Moon. Jupiter/Uranus in Pisces opens compassion, which will peak when the Full Moon passes over them right after the equinox. The Na'vi people of Avatar offer us new images for being compassionate. Imagine how this film must touch the hearts of soldiers confined to wheelchairs after being wounded in combat! This is the last transit of Jupiter into Pisces lasts until January 22, 2011, when the great planet goes back into Aries. Right now we need a reprieve from "too much Aries", which causes many of us to rush along and ignore the needs of others. Jupiter in Pisces with Uranus while Chiron and Neptune are so close in the sky inspires compassion. When we care for others, we escape our own pain, and since there will be so much pain this fall, this is a blessing. Chiron will be in Pisces 2011 through 2018, when we will reclaim this sweet nectar, and this process begins now. Mercury went retrograde on August 20 at 19 Virgo, so Mercury is in Virgo for about two months. This aspect helps us to sort out what's really important in our lives, and enables us to eliminate things that only give short-term satisfaction.

Like the New Moon in Leo last month, the Virgo New Moon has no aspects, which is again unusual. Unaspected New Moons are really potent because the other bodies do not pull them off their central agenda. So use the focusing potential of this unaspected New Moon to clarify your intentions, and enjoy its strength, as it is in the strong middle degrees of its ruling house, Virgo.

This New Moon is also the second of three Super Moons, when the Moon is closest to Earth as it conjuncts the Sun. Super Moons activate the second dimension, the tectonic world, which opens our deepest feelings. This summer's cardinal T-squares have greatly changed large systems and individuals, and these changes are birthing new societal movements. Since the tectonic world often mirrors human emotions, there may be earthquakes, volcanoes, and even more floods possibly caused by hurricanes. Earth is stretching and changing as we change, and even the whole solar system is changing.

The other planets at this time show us how to focus, so back to the central question: What is your Path now? Inner planets are the place to find good focusing techniques, especially when they have strong ties with outer planets. Mars and Venus are conjunct in Libra and closely trine Neptune/Chiron. Mars and Venus were exactly conjunct in 13 Libra (middle degrees again) on August 20 when Iran opened its first nuclear power plant. Mars conjunct Venus in Libra is the ultimate male-female balancing force, so possibly the ameliorating influence of Venus allowed Iran to open this facility amidst light resistance from the West. Also, Mars and Venus quincunx retrograde Jupiter and Uranus, signifying that male/female balance is what actually creates compassion.

Mercury went retrograde on August 20 in 19 Virgo, so our quest to find ourselves moved within. Mercury retrograde in Virgo helps us find strength within while the outer world is spiraling out of control. During this New Moon, Mercury in Virgo has retrograded all the way back to 7 Virgo, where he trines Pluto and the lunar North Node in Capricorn, so Mercury seeks solace in earthly depth. This trine could open some deep understanding about the failing patriarchal institutions of the Planetary and National Underworlds. Mercury goes direct on September 12, which will enable us to decode the knowledge we've gained by means of inner reflection. We will have many fresh new ideas for the Fall Equinox. Since the Aries Full Moon occurs right after the equinox, the new ideas inspired by this New Moon's healing wisdom will be very potent.

The great cardinal T-square-Saturn in 5 Libra opposite Jupiter in 0 Aries conjunct Uranus in 29 Pisces squaring Pluto in 3 Capricorn-is loosening now, and you may feel like you're out of the pinball machine. I assume many of you felt really crazy during the Leo lunation in August with the Moon, Mars, and Venus constantly setting off the cardinal T-square day after day. Events added fuel to the fire. Just before the Leo New Moon last month, the New York City historical commission cleared the path for Imam Rauf to build a mosque near the World Trade Center site. When that announcement came, the cardinal T-square was extremely close, and Mars in Libra was conjunct Saturn opposing Jupiter/Uranus. The decision to build the mosque in that location is a reflection of the tension of the T-squares, which have been polarizing Christian and Islamic fundamentalists. This tense T-square has been pushing on the USA time lock created by 9/11. The mosque exacerbates East/West tension, even though the Imam is a peacemaker. In consideration of Chiron conjuncting Neptune over five to six years, maybe this mosque will force people to challenge the official story of who destroyed the World Trade Towers.

Saturn in Libra is now moving out of close opposition to Jupiter and Uranus, and Jupiter and Uranus are retrograding off the tight squares to Pluto. Jupiter will square Pluto once more in February 2011, when we will attain the maximum expansion of the deep change factor. Uranus will come close to squaring Pluto in July 2011, and then Uranus and Pluto will square seven times between 2012-15, when a totally New Earth will take form. The themes that came up during the cardinal crunch, such as the mosque near the Trade Center, Iran's attainment of nuclear power, great floods, extreme financial instability, and the extinctions in the Gulf, will be some of the themes played out during the Uranus/Pluto squares.

If you find yourself feeling grateful for the relief from the cardinal T-square, so am I! But, remember that during the Aries Full Moon right after the Fall Equinox, the Sun opposite the Moon in 0 Libra Aries will detonate the T-square one last time. Be prepared for this so you do not lose your equinox harmonic, which you can explore in my Fall Equinox reading. Take advantage of what you've noticed during the great squares, and take note of the things that got attention during July and August. There was a public cry for the end of war, for fiscal integrity, and for politicians to hear the will of the people. It was also a time when the environmental crisis became real for many people. The Uranus/Pluto squares from 2012-15 will relentlessly erode resistance to accomplishing these hard tasks, and things will finally change.

Take a look at the Virgo New Moon chart, and notice that most of the planets are in pairs, along with the Sun and Moon. When two planets come together in pairs, they are like two friends or lovers joining to dance. So, this lunation is a time of pairing and sharing. Mars and Venus seek male-female harmony, Neptune and Chiron guide us through pain to enlightenment, Uranus and Jupiter expand our compassion, and the Moon joins the Sun in Virgo-encouraging us to work on our inner healing. This New Moon is intense, yet orderly; revolutionary, yet allowing; harmonic, yet incisive. So, tune in for the Fall Equinox reading in a few weeks, and enjoy every last ray of the summer sunshine!

Last edited by lorae (Thu 9th Sep 2010 06:58 pm)

#19 Sat 11th Sep 2010 10:54 am

11eagle11

http://www.alexanderandthings.com/Moon%20in%20phases.jpg

...from Blue's #13

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Sat 11th Sep 2010 10:56 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#20 Thu 23rd Sep 2010 12:33 pm

lorae
Website

11eagle11 wrote:

http://www.alexanderandthings.com/Moon% … phases.jpg