Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#31 Mon 23rd Jan 2012 04:30 pm

Merci

Re: Harold: Coming Timeline Split

I have been getting the newsletters from reality shifter's Cynthia for years. She is a lot of fun to listen to live as well. smile

#32 Tue 6th Nov 2012 10:15 am

lorae
Website

This fellow says the same about a "shift":

http://www.examiner.com/article/2012-dr … shift-2012

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies.  Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth.  Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth.

#33 Wed 7th Nov 2012 10:29 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

That worries me. What if we have people close to us (like certain friends &/or family members) whom we know are more anchored in fear, & can't seem to get out of it no matter how we try? I sometimes feel like i've failed with my father. My mom, i think she is okay. She has changed a lot in the past year...still catch her being spiteful/controlling at times but she's still 100 times better than she was years ago. Dad on the other hand.. well let's just say he actually threw a fit this morning when he found out Obama was re-elected, even took it out on my kid, yelling at him & stuff like that. While i love my father for the fact he is my father & has taken good care of the family, the fact remains he is still very narrow-minded, racist, pushes his own fears onto other people (projects),etc..

I try my best to work with him in a subtle manner. Like say, i show appreciation when he's doing well, i praise him, never bark back when he's barking at me. But i don't feel like i can wake him up enough. I don't even feel like it's my job, to be honest. To me it seems like my purpose is to just do the best that i can, not interfere with people's dramas, back off if i notice someone doesn't want to take the initiative to understand things.

#34 Thu 8th Nov 2012 06:23 am

11eagle11

But i don't feel like i can wake him up enough. I don't even feel like it's my job, to be honest. To me it seems like my purpose is to just do the best that i can, not interfere with people's dramas, back off if i notice someone doesn't want to take the initiative to understand things.

Hi Molly, imho You are right on...all else all indirectly around Us will balance on its own scale.

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#35 Wed 14th Nov 2012 01:32 pm

Valentine

Well said, 11eagle11.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#36 Fri 23rd Nov 2012 09:34 am

lorae
Website

molly wrote:

That worries me. What if we have people close to us (like certain friends &/or family members) whom we know are more anchored in fear, & can't seem to get out of it no matter how we try? I sometimes feel like i've failed with my father. My mom, i think she is okay. She has changed a lot in the past year...still catch her being spiteful/controlling at times but she's still 100 times better than she was years ago. Dad on the other hand.. well let's just say he actually threw a fit this morning when he found out Obama was re-elected, even took it out on my kid, yelling at him & stuff like that. While i love my father for the fact he is my father & has taken good care of the family, the fact remains he is still very narrow-minded, racist, pushes his own fears onto other people (projects),etc..

I try my best to work with him in a subtle manner. Like say, i show appreciation when he's doing well, i praise him, never bark back when he's barking at me. But i don't feel like i can wake him up enough. I don't even feel like it's my job, to be honest. To me it seems like my purpose is to just do the best that i can, not interfere with people's dramas, back off if i notice someone doesn't want to take the initiative to understand things.

I'm thinking that the "sorting out" will be based, not on the present mind-set (fear, for instance), but rather, on the heart.  Is the person good-hearted or not?

#37 Fri 23rd Nov 2012 11:38 pm

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

Excellent observation, lorae.  But there may be no redemption for a lizard.

Board footer