Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 3rd Sep 2010 08:11 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Human Racial Origins and the Anunnaki

Finally someone cut this program down to a digestible size. Sometimes one must listen for hours just to get two sentences of real truth. Spread the word:

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#2 Fri 3rd Sep 2010 02:18 pm

OrangeThunder

Re: Human Racial Origins and the Anunnaki

good find:hurra:

#3 Fri 3rd Sep 2010 04:30 pm

voici
voici

LET THE CLEANSING BEGIN

Let's see......who goes first?

The ones without the repitilan bloodlines and who would that be?

I'm confused.

Let's start the ethnic/religious/political cleansing of all Anunnaki bloodlines now before the astroids hit which will kill us all and scatter our DNA to other less infected planets.  Wait, I think that's already happend.

Most advanced civilizations have already implemented Anunnaki DNA shields after what they saw happen to Mars.  The Elite know this and are sad.  That's why they are living it up like there is no tomorrow because there is no tomorrow, it's already happened.  They will never get to go fly fishing again.

The Federation gave us one more chance by giving us this beautiful planet and we blew it.
I think they were very generous for that and I would like to thank them. 

They scoop down every once in awhile to mutilate our cows and are simply sickened by our ignorance.  We refuse their warnings not to eat their meat. Just ask my Anunnaki sister, Molly if this is not true.

Now back to fear and loathing in paranoia land of the somewhat free and nowhere brave land of the definately not too smart.

brought to you by who else?

hmmmm me hungry for some solyent green.

#4 Sat 11th Feb 2012 07:18 pm

OrangeThunder

video is gone.

can you talk more about this:

voici wrote:

Most advanced civilizations have already implemented Anunnaki DNA shields after what they saw happen to Mars.  The Elite know this and are sad.  That's why they are living it up like there is no tomorrow because there is no tomorrow, it's already happened.  They will never get to go fly fishing again.

Board footer