Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Thu 9th Sep 2010 01:01 pm

voici
voici

Re: To serve or not to serve...

These questions are all asked for psychological profiling. 
You have now been Tracked, Traced, and Databased
Gee, byrdy I thought you were our friend. Poor Siri, soon he'll dis-appear like zenden or go zonkers like molly.
It has now been fully admitted that social networks provide NO privacy. 
Luckily, I invested in the Svalbard Doomsday Seed Bank so I am exempt.
Bill Gates will call me when it is time to take cover, until then, I will have to show up for jury duty as to not bring attention to my elite status.
It's lonely at the top.  Must go now and round up all my copies of the koran, bible, and Farenheit 54 and have me a good ole book burnin' 9/11 party.
Yieeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaw!
.....and then go to jury duty.
Don't forget to hate those who have smartass humor.
Love, voici

#12 Thu 9th Sep 2010 01:11 pm

voici
voici

...that would be 451...it is not polite to make fun of dyslexia.

#13 Thu 9th Sep 2010 02:16 pm

lyttylbyrdy
emerging

lol lol lol  You guys rock! rock  Even you, voici. tongue 

Seriously, tho...I've given it some more thought and decided that my first priority is to my Self, my second priority is to my Family, third to my colleagues/workmates and fourth to my community.  So I can now say in all honesty and with a clear conscience that at this stage of my life I really can't afford the time to attend a trial.  I therefore declare myself not guilty of civic duty shirk-age. tummenupp

Also my boss said "Hell, no. Give me that.  I'm calling my lawyer."  So it's literally out of my hands at this point.

Thanks again for all your help!  Take care, everybody!

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit.  The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are." ~Marcus Aurelius

"The noble soul has reverence for itself." ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.

#14 Thu 9th Sep 2010 02:28 pm

voici
voici

my first priority is to my Self, my second priority is to my Family, third to my colleagues/workmates and fourth to my community. So I can now say in all honesty and with a clear conscience that at this stage of my life I really can't afford the time to attend a trial. I therefore declare myself not guilty of civic duty shirk-age

Yeah, lyttylbyrdy, you have your head screwed on right!  foo

#15 Thu 9th Sep 2010 03:05 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Serve it. It's your civic duty. Not only that, maybe your opinion on a particular matter can keep an innocent from suffering at the system's hand. Too many are convicted that are truly innocent of any real crime. That's not to say that prisons are not good... it's just if you let dumbasses and squares do all the judging of criminal cases... then they have won already. Then they build that reality up around our children's children.

Last edited by Bhang (Thu 9th Sep 2010 03:06 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#16 Thu 9th Sep 2010 04:51 pm

voici
voici

While lawyers may put you to sleep, actual jury duty may instill in you a keen appreciation for civic duty and participation in the judicial process!

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/30_204-yoda_dog.jpg

#17 Sat 11th Sep 2010 12:42 pm

Solstice
Solstice

Once I was called as a witness of a jaywalking crime by the state (or local municipality) against a girl WHO I MYSELF HAD HIT WITH MY CAR WHILE SHE WAS JAYWALKING.

roll

Board footer