Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Fri 15th Apr 2011 12:02 pm

Sencha

Re: Montalk Article

Here is the latest article in the Gnosis series:  http://montalk.net/gnosis/192/6-nordic- … grail-race

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 15th Apr 2011 12:04 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#12 Fri 15th Apr 2011 03:01 pm

SW

Ooh thank you!

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#13 Fri 10th Jun 2011 09:27 am

Sencha

Montalk has put his latest Gnosis article up:  http://montalk.net/gnosis/199/7-dawn-of … cosmic-day

I've not read it through properly yet, but after having given it a quick scan it certainly looks tasty.

#14 Sat 11th Jun 2011 09:24 am

blue
observer
Website

What an excellent article .. worthy of scholarly recognition buga

So many good concepts to think of - the Etheric Tide and it's possible implications..

But I chose to quote this, because it has been my mantra today

Is this not what we know of our reality right now, that forces beyond our realm are orchestrating what happens here, that we are like fish in an aquarium to these beings? When we experience synchronicities, omens, or number sightings, doesn’t it seem like intelligences beyond the veil of physicality are inserting encoded messages into our environment? How can they do this unless they are doing it from outside spacetime? Spacetime as we know it is none other than the World Dream Environment. There are beings outside the World Dream who influence what happens here.

And they already know how to handle the ambient etheric energy that the Etheric Tide will bring.

Monroe's  'Gateway Experience' can certainly go some way in preparing an individual for such an outcome. (Or at least escape from it by 'phasing' into alternate realities as Tom outlined).

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#15 Sat 11th Jun 2011 10:01 am

Sencha

I've just printed it off in the library and will be reading it when I get home. That Monroe book also seems to have caught your interest so I may well check it out. I noticed in the link that SiriArc put up about the flyers (in the dreams section), that some of the related comments talked about how Monroe wasn't allowed to publish all of his darker findings due to the impact it may have had on the public at the time; yet it seems that the missing pieces are to found elsewhere and that bit by bit the big picture seems to be coming together. I love the way the 'older' stuff like that is just as revealing today, and how new perspectives can really bring out the hidden gems of those writings.

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 11th Jun 2011 10:02 am)

#16 Mon 13th Jun 2011 06:34 pm

blue
observer
Website

Just when you feel you are stuck in a bubble, that life is crapping on you ..

People come to the rescue. People from ND.

I love all of you people here. Just one single offer makes all  the difference.

What a community. God Bless you all Noble Dreamers.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#17 Thu 16th Jun 2011 12:01 pm

SW

We love you too Blue! I was amazed by the Montalk article. I read his stuff over and over to allow it to percolate into my brain. I discover that if at first it's all confusing as hell to me but then each time I reread and little "aha s" go off. He is so very deep and I am not, I am more a unicorns and rainbows type.

I find that so much stuff has wonderful synchronicity in my life. I see amazing things all around me. I am constantly commenting on stuff to my husband who told me once that I read way too much into life and things. I answered that it helps me make my life richer and more meaningful by doing this. Now I am noticing that he is noticing stuff too. And when that happens on our walks or watching the scenery in our garden it feels like we are floating in a golden bubble and feels so good! Not sure if I make any kind of sense to anyone else but myself. That used to make me sad but I just accept that I have a very hard time expressing myself in language that makes sense to anyone else. My husband and I celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary this Saturday. And what a miracle our lives have been since we found each other. So Blue my point is, remember what you have with you and your Mrs. I continually think that all the money problems are just the little things that keep the big bad things away. We will be back to square one financially pretty soon. But I refuse to be afraid and let it steal my golden bubbles.

After reading this Montalk article I noticed that the clock on my computer was off and kept saying that it was still Sunday, June 12th when actually it was the 15th. Then for some reason paracletes and doves and on the wings of a dove kept percolating thru my mind. Then like I said above I just happened to go read Gnostic Homilies and now I see why computer was stuck on June 12th..........

Of course it could be just me reading stuff into stuff that only makes me see the golden bubbles. But that's ok. I am happy and seeing the deepness.

http://curiousityshop.blogspot.com/2011 … -dove.html
(I am a terrible writer so skipping through to the part that I am referring to)

After reading this article I spent the rest of my day outside in my garden. It was one of those perfect June Days when the sun sparkles and your body can actually feel one with the earth and feel the great love of the "Holy Spirit". Time did not exist per se, I was one with life, all life. This is how we were meant to live. Deeply.

Returning to my blog tonight I happened to discover that my computer's clock was goofed up for some reason and was stuck on Sunday, June 12th. Imagine the tingly sensation that surged through me when I also discovered this:

http://gnosis.org/ecclesia/homily_Pentecost.htm

The Lesson:

THE LESSON
The lesson is taken from the Kephalaia of the Paraclete:

The fount of every blessing and all the invocations is the mother of life, the first Holy Spirit, the first mother who has come forth the father and first appeared, the glorious one who is the beginning of all emanations that have come to this world. Know that the grains of the dust of the earth can be measured, with the whole universe, one can count the grains of the dust of the earth year after year; but the length of time the Holy Spirit passed with the father, that one cannot count. He first formed her in his inner chambers in quiet and in silence; but when she was needed, then was she called and came forth from the father of greatness; she looked after all the aeons of the light.

THE GOSPEL
The gospel is taken from the Gospel according to St. John:

Jesus said unto His disciples: I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that She may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Her not, neither knoweth Her; but ye know Her, for She dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless; I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth Me no more, but ye see Me; because I live, ye shall live also. The Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, she shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#18 Fri 17th Jun 2011 04:43 am

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

Glad to hear you may have found the lining of the golden bubble SW is talking about, Blue!

And SW, thank you for sharing.  I really enjoyed the link on Pentecost and look forward to further incorporation of the Feminine.

#19 Sun 19th Jun 2011 03:02 pm

Charles
Website

voici asks:

I would like someone to help me understand the next paragraph because I don't quite understand what he is saying, but, I am always looking for ways to get out of the mess.

This is the paragraph:

To get out of this mess, genuine dualities must be seen as separate and distinct, false dualities as one and the same. The inverse is what allows the Adversary’s agenda to propagate.

If we follow Genesis,  then this planets creation, and the life upon it, depends upon duality:   "Let there be light  - - - - and He separated light from darkness,  day from night"  And heaven appeared to separate the waters,  and land appeared as opposite to water,  birds to fly and fish to swim . . . . . .   And it was good.

[color = blue]( I hope that we all experience a positive transformation soon.  And that when this occurs,  duality will fade away.  Perhaps a part of experiencing respect for, and understanding towards All others,  is knowing, feeling, and experiencing  the truth:  That We Are All One. ) 
[/blue]

voici quotes  "God Told Me To Do It (and I almost died.)" :

This connectedness towards everything is very similar to the ancient Japanese spiritual belief that all of life is weaved together by a single spiritual force.

Perhaps  dry and wet  //  large and small // light and dark // hot and cold // etc. are genuine dualities which depend upon each-other to exist.  But then again,  since  energy is neither created nor destroyed,  but can be transformed:   Then can't dry become wet (?),  can't large become small (something larger shows up ?)   . . . . . .   

[color=blue]( Energy becomes matter.   Good health is a balanced energy.  And how to balance that energy,  is basic Chinese medicine.   Yin becomes Yang, becomes Yin becomes Yang  . . . . . . .  Just basic. )
[/blue]

So are male and female dualities?   Dunno.  They are different life experiences,  but over the years  (talking many thousands of years here   ------   though time isn't real either you know),  our souls have incarnated into into male and female,  fat and thin,  healthy and sickly,  etc.   All as a part of the soul growth which we chose for ourselves at that "time".   

[[color=blue]i]Androgyny may be more true  . . . . . . .  (?)
God is a verb:  "That Power"  being more correct than "He"  or  "She"  (?)
[/i][/blue]

The problem is  . . .  As Above,  So Below,  Only Different: 
      [color=blue]When facing something to be screwed,  I tighten it towards the right.   
      When looking down upon that same screw,  [ lets say the faucet that I'm screwing 
      my  hose into is facing downward, and I'm above it ]  I tighten by screwing towards 
      the left.  In fact, right while looking up,  and left while looking down,  are the same
      direction.   

Alot of problems can be solved when we think outside of the box,  and turn our minds
      and heads to look at it in a different manner.
[/blue]

I believe (and I believe I understand) that:   THE ONE is All Things and No Thing Simultaneously. 

Sometimes a contradictory paradox is actually true.

I'm not really answering your unanswerable question, voici  . . . . . 
But we are given A Clue Here:  "The inverse is what allows the Adversary’s agenda to propagate."

So what is our Adversary's Agenda?   . . .   I think it is to hold onto their power, and to rule the masses: 

Fewer masses are easier to rule:  So death is okay. 

Frightened masses are easier to rule:  So apocalyptic lies are okay.  So creating new diseases are okay.  So weather manipulation,  including drought, and flood,  and earthquakes,  and tsunamis  are okay. 

Poor and hungry, and ignorant and depressed masses are easier to rule:  So oil spills are okay.  So poisoned air and water and food and earth (think Monsanto) is okay.   So economic collapse is okay.  So destroying unions, and destroying public schooling, and changing child labor laws, and making voting more difficult ETC is okay.  And all of this while the Evil Elite pay little to no taxes.   Money is power,  power corrupts,  and absolute power corrupts absolutely.   

And divided masses are easier to rule:  So brainwashing is okay.  Political lies  (speeches, debates, advertising, etc.) are okay.  Lying  "news"  on TV and radio and magazines are okay.     

Anything to reduce the number,  and to terrify,  and to divide,  and to create anger,  are okay.   One political,  or health,  or food,  or financial,  or ecological catastrophe after another,  are magnificent ways to divide our energies in all directions,  and to anger and confuse and depress and divide us.   

So  . . . .  Maybe  . . . .  Our disagreements are a false duality (?)  Created by our adversary's power, greed, and mind manipulation ??

Maybe  . . . .  Lies and Truth are a real duality?   
Maybe  . . . .  Good and Evil are a real duality?
But,  while lies remain lies  . . .  Good can become evil,  and evil can become good.   

Maybe,  lies and truth  . . . .  Maybe,  mega-wealth  and  dirt poor   . . . .   Maybe,  these are real dualities??     

No.  Forget  wealth and poverty,  because they can easily transform into the other.   

My writing is poor and my thinking confused.  I have no answer,  but  "Lies and Truth"  seem to be the only ones that hold up.   
And we each have freedom to think,  and freedom to choose. 

And, by the way SW,  I am Very Delighted to hear that financial fears are not entering the loving peace of your gold bubble.   Please continue to use the intelligence of your Joy and Love,  by refusing  "to be afraid and let it steal my golden bubbles."    And I wish you a wonderful and happy anniversary !!

Short Story:   
My dog Gracie is still crazy,  but way better than she was when I adopted her about one and a half years ago.   Before my recent surgery I hired a Dog Psychic to assure her that I wasn't leaving her.   And Gracie said that one of the reasons why she loves me,  is because I put "Light Bubbles" around her  . . .  she said that no one had ever done that for her before.   This is always a part of my evening prayer,  because Gracie really is nuts:  I ask for That Power's Infinite Light to shine upon Gracie,  and to calm and protect and love her,  and to give her good health.   I had no idea that she was aware,  but I immediately knew what light bubble meant.

We Are One.

#20 Mon 20th Jun 2011 05:27 pm

11eagle11

Charles wrote:

Short Story:   
My dog Gracie is still crazy,  but way better than she was when I adopted her about one and a half years ago.   Before my recent surgery I hired a Dog Psychic to assure her that I wasn't leaving her.   And Gracie said that one of the reasons why she loves me,  is because I put "Light Bubbles" around her  . . .  she said that no one had ever done that for her before.   This is always a part of my evening prayer,  because Gracie really is nuts:  I ask for That Power's Infinite Light to shine upon Gracie,  and to calm and protect and love her,  and to give her good health.   I had no idea that she was aware,  but I immediately knew what light bubble meant.

Charles...How did Your surgery go???

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

Board footer