Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Tue 21st Jun 2011 01:37 pm

Charles
Website

Re: Montalk Article

Oh thanks so much for asking 11eagle11.   The surgery was needed and successful.  I wasn't walking very well,  so I replaced my left knee with a titanium artificial knee.  It's almost two months now,  still on pain meds,  but really I was in way more pain before surgery.  Still doing physical therapy,  and feeling better every day.  I now stand up when I walk.   

My Gracie was two and a half years when I found her.   She'd been adopted and returned twice before  (from the pound)  because people couldn't stand how terrified  she was . . . . .  From what I can tell,  she certainly had been kicked,  watching me put on shoes in the morning frightened her.  People frightened her.  Other dogs frightened her.  I had to buy a rain hat because my umbrella frightened her.  Any loud noise frightened her.  The garage frightened her  (I hate to think of her life being kicked and terrorized in some garage). 

It  took her about two months for her to smile,  and a bit longer than that to bark.  She's much better now,  though whenever in doubt,  terror is her immediate response.   She's become very used to my cane,  she lies on the floor relaxing when I get dressed in the mornings,  she doesn't run away from everyone she meets  . . . A big improvement.   

Perhaps because I bent over and walked so slowly,  and maybe because I gave her light bubbles,  Gracie has decided that protecting me is her job.   (If  I felt you interested in how crazy she interprets protection,  I'd tell you.  ----   Just trust me,  still crazy,  but not as crazy as she used to be.)   

But As To My Response To Voici's Question: 

As usual, I make sense to me. 
But reading what I wrote is too long and wandering.   Very sorry about that folks.  But honestly voici,  I really do think that  Lies and Truth  are the genuine duality that must be seen as separate and distinct.

All (?) other dualities are false  . . . . .  We are One . . . . .

We Are One.

#22 Tue 21st Jun 2011 07:22 pm

Merci

Voici has left the building...

#23 Thu 23rd Jun 2011 09:49 pm

SW

Yes sad to say she has left.

Charles so happy to see you here, please give Gracie a big hug. It sounds like you are doing good! So glad. I am enjoying the bubbles. I start selling my plants at a Farmer's Market this Saturday. I am sure that I will not get rich but that is so ok!!!

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#24 Mon 27th Jun 2011 06:02 am

SW

http://surfingthetao.com/2011/06/01/gra … ing-times/

May we all live in interesting times! stolt

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#25 Mon 27th Jun 2011 07:08 am

11eagle11

Good One, SW...Happy Monday to You and Yours : )

...and...an article from Your article...

http://surfingthetao.com/2011/01/31/sur … ng-planet/

...good one from a good one : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#26 Tue 13th Sep 2011 08:56 am

universe_communion

#27 Wed 14th Sep 2011 10:13 am

Sencha

Ha, you beat me to it UC wink Good spot. I read it last night and it's a great insight into the inner workings of myths and how they tie into everything here & now. As usual there are some particularly noteworthy sections worth quoting, such as this one:

Put another way, historically, the Fall is not a single event, but a series of diminishing “bounces” that bring us ever closer to flatlining, a process that is still ongoing but reaching its head. The grand “Fall” is still happening. The flatline is when humanity achieves the “ground state” in terms of spiritual energy, which is when the Fall reaches completion and the Corrupt Demiurge wins. This is now being carried out via the negative alien agenda to hybridize us, so that we become genetically locked into this ground state. It is only logical that, for the human species, the Fall ends the same way it ultimately began: through genetic engineering by malevolent alien factions.

I'm glad to hear there is one more instalment to come in the Gnosis series. I still need to re-read this one though as I was struggling to keep focused enough to take it all in yesterday.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 14th Sep 2011 10:14 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#28 Wed 21st Sep 2011 11:06 am

Sencha

The part in the article where Vortex Symbolism is discussed reminded me a little of the idea of spinning on the spot, as mentioned by the Cassiopeans and others.

In fact Montalk himself gave this interpretation of the benefits that may potentially be gained from spinning:

First, spinning is a motion of centripetal acceleration. The outer parts undergo more centripetal acceleration than those near the center of rotation, and at the center there is no centripetal acceleration. So you have two opposite forces tugging you on both sides of the center of rotation. Now, Einstein equated acceleration with gravity, and therefore you could say that by spinning, you're setting up your own gravity with neutral centers of zero-force along the axis of rotation. John Keely, the scientist who did amazing things with sound, and the * Cassiopaeans both commented on the idea that a gravitational neutral center (center of mass) was basically a window to all other dimensions (if large enough). Therefore, it's possible that by spinning, you set up a weak neutral center within yourself that allows energies from higher dimensions to infuse into you. This would basically be a vortex that you create.

I don't know if there's a direct relation between what he has said about Vortexes in this instalment of the Gnosis series and the idea of us creating a type of vortex within ourselves by spinning, but it since the 'C' transcripts don't go into detail as to why it's meant to be so beneficial then I wonder if it's one of the many cases whereby the wisdom of what they had to say only becomes apparent at a later time. Could manifesting & creating somehow be supercharged by spinning on a regular basis? Just thinking out loud.

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 22nd Sep 2011 09:49 am)

#29 Thu 22nd Sep 2011 02:39 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Spinning is one of the Five Tibetan Rites

The Double Tetrahedron Meditation

Is on an SA Thread

But couldn‘t find it .......

Step into a Double Tetrahedron

It starts to spin on the horizontal axis

Simultaneously, It starts to spin on the vertical axis

Faster and Faster

You Disintegrate .......

Then You Return

Changed

http://i32.tinypic.com/2howidi.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/2nheszm.jpg

11   23   11

#30 Thu 22nd Sep 2011 09:55 am

Sencha

Cool, SA. I'll do some reading up on The Double Tetrahedron Meditation. Thanks.

Board footer