Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue 25th Jan 2011 09:43 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Precognitive Dreaming Result of "Black Hole" Information?

Alright the first thing here is a disclaimer, since most everybody here knows that even though I have quite a creative imagination, I'm about as smart as a box of rocks and feathers, so I don't claim any of this theory to be real. I am merely going on speculation here and what I've been through myself. I'm basically putting it out here for the heck of it and maybe see if any of it rings true to anyone else.

I just got done watching a BBC documentary called What Is Reality. Around the 39:00 minute mark blew my mind, really. They are talking about how a hologram is a physical capture of 3-D information, which we see, in our own 3-D reality of course, but it's all it's own, right? Like another 3-D sitting inside a 3-D. Then they talk about how it is like how a black hole works, because the black hole is also there, existing with everything else, yet a whole different reality, containing all this information, on it's own.

It made me think back to my first ever precognitive dream (rather you want to believe those exist or not, that's your choice) and how most any other ones I have, there is always either a hologram in it somewhere or I'm seeing the things to come in what appears to be a holographic projection. Let it be known that back when I had my first precog dream, I never knew the slightest thing about quantum physics, holographic knowledge, etc. So to me, it's rather odd how the visions come that way.

Since, there is a possibility, of infinite realities/possibilities already existing in other realms of the universe, COULD it be possible, the reason why I've had those dreams, is because I am somehow literally "tapping into" a black hole? Think about it... Black holes could very well be where all the "bad, horrible possible things" come from and go to, just maybe? And since everything is energy and energy can not be created or destroyed, I'm somehow capable of being a living energetic conduit of sorts to even black holes, of all things?

But then I also ponder the whole sleep and dreaming thing. Maybe, being awake is no different than being asleep and the thing of sleep is just to rest your body and dreams are merely bits of energy and info floating around still at work while the body is resting and the only reason why "waking up"/"being wake" seems different is because you're moving around physically and there's common physics going on like, you throw a ball, it moves then hits the ground yet some times in a dream the ball stays in the air and goes nowhere or changes into a sock. So, the physical nature of things prevents us from being capable of doing certain things yet in dream state we break out of those barriers and can gather up energies and info we may miss while awake???

Ugh va might should go back to watching cartoons haha..

#2 Thu 27th Jan 2011 10:37 am

blue
observer
Website

Re: Precognitive Dreaming Result of "Black Hole" Information?

I just bought this mp3, and this seems to fit so well to your post

Tom Kenyon wrote:

I sleep in the mornings,
but I wake up when you go to sleep.
And then I carry you into the deep.
For you are the One.
Yes, you are the Imaginarium.
Spread your wings and fly,
For you are both earth and sky.
And some day you will realize.
You are the One; yes, you are the Imaginarium.
You don’t have to wait until you go to sleep,
To surrender to the Deep.
For you are the One.
Yes, you are the Imaginarium.
So, spread those wings and fly!.................

So lay down on your bed,
And rest your weary head.
The stars are up in the sky,
To sing you a lullaby.
The cow jumped over the moon,
And we found the silver spoon.
There’s nothing for you to fear,
For love is always here.
The Boatman is waiting by the stream,
To carry you into the land of dream.
So leave your past on the shore,
For there is so much more.
Much more for us to see,
Much more for us to be.
And when he sets the sail,
If you look closely you can tell.
He doesn’t sail by any chart,
But by the compass of your heart.
The Boatman is waiting by the stream,
To carry you into the land of dream.
Yes, leave your past on the shore,
For there is so much more.
Much more for us to see,
Much more for us to be.

http://tomkenyon.com/store/imaginariumnotes

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#3 Fri 28th Jan 2011 05:51 am

SW

Found this article and it seems that the guys that wrote Holographic Universe have now come out with a new book, if anyone can find anything further on the book I would love to read it.

Are your symptoms spiritually based: a more and more common medical issue

Taylor Lynne Trentwood, Ph.D

Gary McDonald’s new book talks about his history of experiences with spiritual changes in his life. Astounding is a list of the physical sensations that he experienced in his awakening. What happened to him is a list that would engage any neurologist or internist to the greatest degree. His blockbuster Everything You Need To Know To Get Into Heaven includes the descriptions of his violent sensations of shaking that were both disturbing yet also certainly, in a strange way, also reinforcing to his spiritual quest.

Millions of people have spiritually based energies that effect them which can be and often are misinterpreted as an illness or neurological/psychological problem. Doctors do not have any idea of what to do with such MUS (Medically unexplained symptoms ) and this problem is growing as more and more patients report such sensations. Spiritual energies are not listed in the DSM !

Gary McDonald and also Michael Talbot who wrote the great Holographic Universe are open and extremely helpful to others in their frank description of the events that occurred to them. Once they focused on the spiritual and energy quest, all kinds of amazing sensations occured. Few writers are so open and brave in discussing them as were Gary and Michael.

Yet the moment in history has clearly arrived for those who see, hear, feel, smell and sense energies - powers that are not within the natural range of most people- to disclose these experiences to one and all. Too often people will not reveal such matters and live with a doubtful acceptance of phenomenea that they might not entirely understand.

I was fascinated in that I have had many consults with people whose doctors literally threw up their hands in the face of these symptoms. The acknowledgment of spiritual energies is not within the comfort zone of most health care providers .

My own practice has included many of those who hear Native American chants, mystical classical-type music, timeless beats of chorus voices and the , all -time common symptom of supersensory, shaking. Everyone of these people were as solid and steady as an old oak tree and had no sign whatsoever of an unmanageable mind or lifestyle.

Spiritual energies are as real as the energy generated by your microwave. Sensitive people sense them. This is the sum and substance of the matter. These percepts are not a sign of any mental illness or psychosis or brain tumor. They are a sign of a more developed person who know more than the rest of us about the non-physical energy which surrounds us all.

Since some of these sensations can and will be related to a disease, it is essential to understand the basis of them by means of professional/’medical consultation. For those people whose physicisans can find absolutely nothing wrong which would explain them, this knowledge will be helpful. More and more we are finding that the “indigo children” , those blessed with insights, are multiplying on the planet . This means that supersensory percepts will become more commonly experienced.

It is time to include this common fact into the annuls of medicine and society-at-large as well. Percepts that are well known to some are never known to others. It is a high sign of extended powers . That is all that it is in many cases.

Thanks to these two fine writers for describing their own path. It will be of tremendous help to others.

Please subscribe for immediate updates to the column. Thank you for your ongoing support.

This is in no way intended to be medical advice . Any and all signs and symptoms must be diagnosed by your own medical doctor .

http://www.examiner.com/cosmetic-neurol … z1CKUybr3L

One of the most painful things to me is not being able to discuss my real life with hardly anyone. Some days feel as if I walk around in a world filled with plastic people.

I sleep in the mornings,
but I wake up when you go to sleep

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#4 Fri 28th Jan 2011 06:31 am

11eagle11

Hi Molly...Keep on keepin' on with the higher sharing of your higher experiences...love your honesty : )

I personally can still see holographically when I simply concentrate and focus on a view in front of me and go mystic by enhancing the contrasts of light, particularly in nature.

This all started strongly for me when I got 'zapped' by the sun in January 2007 when I started my solar meditation trek by taking in 3 sunrises in a row, visually/directly in meditation/concentration.

It was 're-enhanced' during my ayahuasca and san pedro ceremonies I experienced in South America.

Enjoy and Connect with every moment of it all : ) : ) : )

Aho!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#5 Fri 28th Jan 2011 12:08 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Cool lyrics, Blue!

I still don't know if what I've seen is spiritual or not though. Back when I had the first dream, I didn't know much of jack squat about anything. I've never had any religious beliefs (still do not, even despite reading the Rose Cross books), not that I do not believe there are unseen forces (God?), it's just I don't follow religion. It almost felt as if I had been "Harassed" in a sense. Another friend of mine though, whom I've told about the dreams, tells me that it sounds like it was forced onto me but not to be bad or scare me but to wake me up and realize things are different than just "As they seem". And it's like uh..well.. okay, I see that now, but what am I supposed to do with all of that? Everything is holographic? Ummm okay. And so?

Also something kind of freaking me out lately is how there's been some symbolic areas in a few of the dreams that didn't make any sense until recently and I don't know any other way to describe it other than I have known about two certain people for a while but didn't "know" them (like in real life) until recently, and knew about something that was going to happen to them but did not find out what exactly it was until recently. This time instead of remaining quiet I opened up and told them both what I've seen, how I feel about it, etc. Like say, there was an empty page somewhere, I looked at this empty page, knowing it could be filled with someone else entirely which would make the outcome much more favorable for them both but it didn't "ding!" until it was too late. I don't feel right trying to control the outcome of things though because this is a situation they got their selves into.

pffft I guess I'll never know. Maybe not meant to.

..I know I have to put together a computer for my father right now though. OOMPF >.<
::scamper away::

#6 Wed 9th Feb 2011 04:07 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Here you go Molly, this woman got her scholarship by way of angels in dreams. They brought her mathematical knowledge of the dark rift which allowed her to travel with Terence Mckenna. Interesting story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT_ApXyhigM

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 9th Feb 2011 04:07 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

Board footer