Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 31st Jan 2011 10:23 am

12YoBenLinusFTW

Sirians (the Sheldan Nidle ones)

Does anyone have a strong conviction or the inside track on whether Sheldan Nidle's messages from the "Sirians" are legit, or just a money-making scam, or an evil plot to keep people looking for an external savior?

I'm putting this in your section, Lorae, because you've actually been to Sirius, so maybe you'd know better than anyone smile

For me, I love reading Sheldan's/the Sirians' writings because they're so unrelentingly positive and hopeful...but it seems like he's been promising "contact" for at least half a decade and probably selling a whole lot of stuff to gullible people in the meantime. I'm very doubtful as to the veracity of the material, but my truth-sense is very easily led astray by the wonderful promises these supposedly light-side alien representatives make. So basically, I want to believe, but I'm extremely suspicious, but I'm extremely curious as to why some of the material resonates so strongly if its not true. I mean, I'm completely convinced something huge is going on, all you have to do is look at the sky! And I want so very badly for there to be good nice friendly aliens, I want somebody to ride in a white horse and save the day, but I don't know if I should actually be expecting that or if I'm just subconsciously longing for Gandalf to arrive on the fifth day at first light! applause

If you can help me think through this I am very appreciative smile

Also, if anyone has something to say that should stay private (like, I don't know, not wanting to publicly deface the nice man) then feel free to email me!

Last edited by 12YoBenLinusFTW (Mon 31st Jan 2011 10:24 am)

You can call me Matt, I didn't think I'd be posting when I went and created such an awkward-to-type username smile

#2 Sat 19th Feb 2011 12:49 pm

lorae
Website

Re: Sirians (the Sheldan Nidle ones)

Sheldan and Virginia Essene wrote a book about 15 years ago that I really liked.  He wrote about the Mars Wars, the Lyrian remnants, etc.:  You Are Becoming a Galactic Human.

Also, from his detailed descriptions, he apparently really has been on spaceships.  I'm somewhat familiar with some of the Sirian A's, but they don't jerk you around.  Who knows who/what he's consorting with?

AND, he's got a world-wide organization, set up with all the protocols of a large corporation, including methodology of steady and increasing cash flow, to shepherd all his believers into "rescue ships". "Planetary Action Organization", http://www.paoweb.com

Gimmie a break.  What for, to "do lunch" perhaps?

So, he puts big chunks of truth in his information, but it's the old "disinfo sandwich" routine, IMO.

Sheldan Nidle, c/o Planetary Activation Organization
P. O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, California 95762 USA

Swanky digs. Expensive to live there.

I don't read his junk anymore.

Last edited by lorae (Sat 19th Feb 2011 12:56 pm)

#3 Tue 1st Mar 2011 08:43 am

12YoBenLinusFTW

Thank you for the info Lorae smile

You can call me Matt, I didn't think I'd be posting when I went and created such an awkward-to-type username smile

#4 Fri 11th Mar 2011 06:51 pm

CrowClaw13
Infantile Greenhorn

Your Galactic Neighbors is a handbook for the future. This invaluable work will introduce you to some of the host of benevolent star-nations that populate this universe.

Sheldan Nidle is the author of Your First Contact and You Are Becoming a Galactic Human. Since childhood, he has received information about Earth's hidden history and on planetary science, culture and spirituality in face-to-face contacts with galactic entities. Now, in this paradigm-shattering volume, he reveals that knowledge to you.

In it, you will find up-to-the-minute facts on 22 off-world civilizations that belong to the Galactic Federation of Light. He describes 8 human galactic societies and 14 non-human ones, and the reptilians, dinosaurians, amphibians, cetaceans and other mammalians that inhabit them. He outlines each star-nation's history, chronicles its path through horrendous galactic wars to peaceful co-existence, and reveals its populations heartfelt desire to introduce themselves to us on Earth.

Whether you already have a basis of knowledge about extraterrestrial Beings, or you are just becoming aware of their existence, this book will add immeasurably to what you know.

You will learn about each galactic neighbors:
    * History
    * Home worlds
    * Galactic society
    * Physical appearance
    * Spacecraft

Your Galactic Neighbor's will implode all of your previous notions about extraterrestrial Beings. It will acquaint you with the compassionate and sentient entities with whom we share this universe. Read it, and prepare yourself to become a true citizen of the Milky Way Galaxy!

I love advertisements like this.  I can't wait to give my squishy Grey space brother/sister/ it? a love-hug.  Maybe I'll meet Stockholm Syndrome'd Whitely Streiber on one of the galactic rescue ships when we relocate and help terraform a decimated planet for Star Nation 9.  I can't wait to his autograph!

Oh wait, those are the bad guys.

More serious note:

The hyperdimensional stuff makes more sense to me than the confederation materials, but who knows what the real deal is?  Channeling and taking the other person's word for it is such a tricky business.  I'm sure there are a lot of good sources out there, but this one smells funny to me.  Especially the whole rescue ship gig.  Sorry, not for me.

Last edited by CrowClaw13 (Fri 11th Mar 2011 06:52 pm)

"I don't think outside the box...I just find a bigger one"     - some retired sorcerer

Be outwardly courteous to all without distinction, whether they be rich or poor, friends or enemies, power-possessors or slaves, and to whatever religion they may belong, but inwardly remain free and never put much trust in anyone or anything     -a lost bard's commandment

Board footer