Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 11th Mar 2011 05:25 am

SW

Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

http://www.boingboing.net/2011/03/10/ja … -magn.html

A catastrophic earthquake has struck Northern Japan, 150 miles off the coast. The quake hit on Friday, March 11, 2011 at 06:25:51 UTC, with a magnitude of 8.9. Frequent aftershocks at the time of this blog post. This is one one of the highest earthquakes ever recorded on earth. The quake is being described as roughly 1,000 times the size of the 2010 Haiti earthquake, in terms of total energy released. The USGS reports that this is the 5th strongest earthquake in the world since 1900.

The Pacific Tsunami Center has issued a warning not only for Japan, where a 10-meter (33 foot) high tsunami is already sweeping the country, but for the coast of Russia, Marcus Island, Guam, Taiwan, the Philippines, Marshall Island, Midway Island, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea.

Live coverage on CNN International, Al Jazeera, and NHK, is showing massive tsunami waves of debris, mud, and flame wiping out massive sections of coastline. We are watching people dying, swept up in these massive waves of mud and debris.

Here's a Reddit thread with relevant links. There is already a Wikipedia page: 2011 Sendai Earthquake and Tsunami. The Google Person Finder is available to help connect with missing loved ones. YouTube's Citizentube is curating raw videos from eyewitnesses.

It looks horrendous!

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#2 Fri 11th Mar 2011 04:51 pm

universe_communion

Re: Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

I watched some of the live video of the waves rolling in. Pretty soon, it was just a wave of a debris moving through, collecting more debris.

#3 Sat 12th Mar 2011 03:46 am

molly
♫♪
Website

This is devastatingly tragic. And to top it off the nuclear power plants going berserk. Last spring time was like this now it's doing it again except worse. I'm worried for Earth and the people on it. I'm trying to occupy my mind with other things.

#4 Sun 13th Mar 2011 12:55 am

Merci

Help support those devastated by the massive quake, tsunami in Japan

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031685_tsuna … z1GSb4yYik

By now, most everyone is aware of the massive and devastating 8.9 earthquake that recently hit off the east coast city of Honshu, Japan, and the monstrous tsunami that followed. Combined with continuing aftershocks and several other earthquake incidents that occurred both before and after what has been dubbed the biggest earthquake to hit Japan in recorded history, much of the nation has been left in ruin. Homes and businesses have been leveled, and many people are missing, injured, or dead. These people need our help, and if you feel compelled to help support emergency aid efforts in Japan, NaturalNews has a few trustworthy options you may want to consider.

The Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation, a credible organization to which NaturalNews has made numerous donations on previous occasions, has set up a relief center in response to the disaster (http://tw.tzuchi.org/en/index.php?o...). The center is providing victims with hot food, snacks, internet access to contact their loved ones, and a place to rest or sleep. To make a financial donation to the Tzu Chi Foundation, visit:
http://www.us.tzuchi.org/usa/home.n...

The Salvation Army in Japan has also sent a team to the most damaged city of Sendai to provide basic necessities for victims there, and to assess the situation to see what else they can do to help. This group has long been on the ground around the world providing relief for those in need. You can donate to the Salvation Army efforts by visiting:
http://www.disaster.salvationarmyus...

As far as the current situation, crews are still rummaging through the wreckage near the areas hit hardest by the disaster in order to assess the full extent of the damage. Tens of thousands of people have been reported missing, thousands of others have been found dead, and the overall destruction is immense. The Boston Globe says that roughly 9,500 people from the town of Minamisanriku, which represents roughly half of the town's total population, are missing (http://www.boston.com/news/source/2...). Another report from CNN states that more than 5.1 million homes are without power, and the Japanese Defense Ministry has deployed 190 aircraft and 25 ships to aid in relief efforts (http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/1...).

You can read a full report of the events surrounding the earthquake and tsunami by visiting:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiap...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031685_tsuna … z1GSapKV9N

#5 Sun 13th Mar 2011 07:32 pm

SW

We all know how to send aid for the people of Japan, but many of us who are animal lovers want to help the poor dogs and cats and other pets. Here is a great site with links of how to help the animal rescue efforts.

http://www.thedailytail.com/help/help-a … b4b15d%2C0

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#6 Sun 13th Mar 2011 10:24 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

I hope readers are familiar with Benjamin Fulford. Because he not only predicted a earthquake in Japan a couple of years ago, he also has a lot to say concerning this most recent quake:

Go to 5:10 to avoid the annoying host's rambling.

HAARP clouds over Japan:

Last edited by Bhang (Tue 15th Mar 2011 03:46 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#7 Mon 14th Mar 2011 12:52 pm

Arrow
Standing At The Portal
Website

Edgar Cayce also predicted it, and according to him there should be more coming... people in Japan need to evacuate if they want to continue in their current bodies.

Arrow

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.

#8 Mon 14th Mar 2011 12:54 pm

blue
observer
Website

Alex at New Earth Shummit wrote:

Temporal Markers, EQ Predictions, and Nuclear Emergency
Saturday Mar 12, 2011

Two or three nuclear plants in Japan are now at an emergency state, possibly in the process of a meltdown. (Update: Six perhaps as of early Sunday.)    A worst-case situation of full meltdown like at Chernobyl would likely send radiation across the Pacific. Certainly there is some irony that decades after the USA dropped atomic bombs on Japan that atomic radiation from Japan becomes inflicted upon the USA. If this occurs, then you should consider using potassium iodide supplements.

Of greater significance to me is that a few years ago HalfPastHuman (HPH) detected some problem (likely nuclear) that would enter the atmospheric flows circulating nine times around the planet and causing substantial disease and death, including severely affecting agriculture and could contribute to a very very large population loss. 

For quite a while it seemed that this was linked in time to some "Israeli mistake". So it was a logical connection to speculate this was the result of an attack involving the various likely players in the region and that would lead to a release from a nuclear plant or weapons use, etc.

It is important to bear in mind that the HPH system simply cannot sort out very major events that too closely clustered in time, especially when there are multiple events. In similar ways, there is similar problem with information derived from psychic information.

So a nuclear release of some sort may still occur with Israel, Iran, or Pakistan. In my future forward viewing I was made aware of two nuclear events: one involving four or five skinny nuclear mushroom clouds exploding in an urban area. These  resembled what could be expected from 5 or 10 kt warheads. The other nuclear related future event involved Japan and I saw elderly Japanese dressed in black with black umbrellas attending to funerals. One of the elders looked up in my direction with great sorrow and tears and I saw from his perspective a black-iridescent rain falling –such as what occurs from large nuclear explosions. 

The HPH forecast also anticipated a major earthquake would affect the USA West Coast a few day or weeks following the radiation release event. This coming week is the closest lunar-earth proximity in 19 years and its influence is felt the week before and after. This coincides some major solar energy influences upon the earth’s energy fields and interior that occurred over the course of this most recent week leading up to the Japan 9.0 magnitude earthquake.

In addition, HPH noted that this “ill-wind” that would circle the planet not only brought death and disease directly, but also was related to a massive loss of food capacity and that in total these events would contribute to a massive population die-off on earth.  I would note that there are shortly after the Japanese main quake, five recently active volcanoes began erupting. Volcanic eruptions can place an enormous amount of particulates into the atmosphere and can cause a mini-ice age.  A major eruption of Krakatoa affected people throughout the northern hemisphere all the way south toward Saudi Arabia.  Areas such as New England had extended winter conditions for over a year and resulted in farmers and others leaving for warmer locales.

To return to the temporal confluence problem, there is also a major earthquake preparedness exercise going on through February and into March that is focused on possible major quake at the New Madrid Fault Zone. The military in recent years has had an unusual knack of being in the neighborhood at just the right time for a number of major quakes, including Haiti and New Zealand.

-ASK

PS

As usual, taking advantage of mass fears there have been various claims that this Japan EQ is another secret military attack using various directed energy technologies such as HAARP. Unfortunately, none of these “presentations” purporting to link HAARP and earthquakes over recent years have provided any intelligent examination of whether the HAARP system was mostly measuring these energies or stimulating/pumping them. Yes, yes, I am aware of these technologies being used to “weaponize” the earth for various purposes.  But no one to date has been able to address this basic question I have posed above concerning HAARP and EQ’s.

And to add to the fears and worries, two proven liars and disinformation agents, Sorcha Faal/via RealnewsReporter/etc. and Benjamin Fulford are claiming there will be in two weeks to a major New Madrid fault zone event.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#9 Mon 14th Mar 2011 01:14 pm

Arrow
Standing At The Portal
Website

So what happened to the haarp clouds video? down already?

anyone have another?

Arrow

#10 Mon 14th Mar 2011 02:26 pm

Arrow
Standing At The Portal
Website

this news agency says radioactive meltdown threat diminishing

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/ … UC20110314

Arrow

Board footer