Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Mon 12th Sep 2011 03:16 pm

Charles
Website

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate is a FAKE

Oh come on Bhang,  the verbal flubs and idiocy from the right,  far outweigh any Obama flubs. 

McCain wouldn't talk about Obama's Christian faith,  because it wouldn't help McCain win the election. 
McCain allowed Illuminatti ads,  and people at his rallies.  to scream about Obama being a Muslim,  while shaking guns and screaming about  Killing Him !! 
McCain & Palin all ways reacted to this with smiles and nods.
We don't hear the question in the video,  but certainly Obama was thinking about the Muslim accusations, which McCain felt no need to argue about or to voice.   What Obama said in the video shown is therefore true  . . .  McCain says nothing while allowing lies to fly around his head in the middle of a presidential election. 

The other two photos ??   I've no idea, and probably neither do you. 
But his father was Muslim, and learning about that faith (and other faiths) makes sense to me.  I read the Qur'an long before 9/11,  and Old & New Testaments,  and as many different religious scriptures I could get my hands on.  My library even amazes me. 

I am a Jew who lived and went to school in Rome, Italy.  A Church on every corner.  Art history very much includes going to many Churches,  and plenty of times I would sit in the cool and in the darkness and pray.  There is Only One Eternal Infinite Creator Power  . . .  Such a One cannot be small enough to give a damn if people kneel,  or stand,  or twirl,  or lie prone on the floor,  or crawl,  or doven, or sit,  or walk around the Kabba, etc.  All that is just ritual,  and has nothing to do with heart faith, or peace, or kindness,  or love.

We all know people who religiously go to Church or Temple or Mosque,  who wouldn't hesitate to screw you in business,  and wouldn't dream of helping out the poor.  That One Knows This,  and that is what counts.

And that video titled  "Obama says his birthday is in July"  ! !LJUY%^$DFJHV{P ! ! ! . . .  Oh come on !!  He says no such thing.  He says his birthday is next week.  Screwing your mind is the comfortable intent of whoever put that video on YouTube,  and said it was taped in Jan. or August, or July, or yesterday  . . .  Whatever Lie Works.   And I guess this one works.

Peace Bhang.  Let's just agree to disagree.

We Are One.

#12 Mon 19th Sep 2011 07:07 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

I simply gather the data for review, just because I get behind "this" or "that" news story, should not discount what is being said in an interview, document, picture, article, video or documentary. I think they made such a big deal about the stupid birth certificate because he really does not have an American one! I mean come on! For the love of God. All all the kids I knew growing up, understood that your birth certificate, is the MOST important piece of paper that exist about you! So, you believe that Mr. Obama would have taken years to produce this??? I keep mine in a little note book and have multiple copies.

I could go head to head over this, I mean with the lawsuits, the debate of whether or not a Long Form birth certificate even was valid in Hawaii in the 60's, the Barry Soetoro CIA intriuge, Obama's grandmother died less than a month after the news reported her stating that she was at the live birth of Obama in Kenya, I mean it's all there man.

I guess it really doesn't matter in the end. All great Nations rise to mighty plateaus, only to realize what great heights from which they must fall.

I believe you believe the TV & I believe the Internet. Together, we are fools. Much like Mark Twain said: "If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed; if you do read the newspaper, you're misinformed." Just tag TV and Internet in there.

Point is, we have two stories. You decide Neo,   ... I mean Charles.

Last edited by Bhang (Fri 9th Mar 2012 05:54 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#13 Mon 19th Sep 2011 07:35 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

"Obama flubs"

See John Todd's "Demons Behind the Music" learn about "Druids and Witch Language" then apply to Politics, Media, etc, etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRc6FRBxpUY

I don't know about the full interpretation here but the phrase "Thank you Satan" seems crystal clear.

Last edited by Bhang (Mon 19th Sep 2011 07:39 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#14 Fri 9th Mar 2012 05:46 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

This is like icing on the cake for this thread:

Israeli Prime Minister calls Obama (America) "The Great Satan" then refers to Israel as "The Little Satan" as Obama nods in approval.

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/117_popesatan.jpg

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said President Barack Obama's birth certificate is not authentic.

Arpaio revealed the findings of a investigation into the president's birth certificate at a 1 hour and 20 minute news conference Thursday, calling the certificate "suspect."

Arpaio's team of investigators said they found that the long-form birth certificate was created electronically and never existed in paper form.

The president's Selective Service card was also questioned.

Arpaio's investigators claimed the document has "failed every test we put it through."

At Thursday's news conference, investigators said they will request a criminal investigation. They also said they have identified a person of interest in the forgery of the birth certificate.

Arpaio said he is not accusing the president of the crime. He said they will investigate who is behind the "possible forgery and fraud."

"I haven't decided where to go with this yet," Arpaio said. "I just wanted to get the facts of this situation. We haven't accused anyone of anything."

The controversy over the certificate has been widely debunked, but it remains alive in the eyes of some conservatives, namely members of the Tea Party who urged Arpaio to look into the matter.

For the past six months, Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" has been investigating the authenticity of those documents to see if there's been any fraud or forgery involved.

"We conducted a very professional investigation; we have come up with I feel some probable cause, some evidence," Arpaio said Wednesday.

Arpaio said the investigation was done at no cost to taxpayers.

"Just let me say the results may be interesting without using the word 'shocked,'" Arpaio said prior to the conference. "I think it will reveal some information no one else has really developed in a professional law enforcement manner."

The Cold Case Posse comprises volunteers who are former police officers and lawyers.

Arpaio is facing problems of his own, including a federal grand jury probe over alleged abuse of power and Justice Department accusations of racial profiling.

Rather than seek cover, Arpaio is moving into the spotlight in a fashion that has helped boost his career as a nationally-known law officer. http://www.kpho.com/story/17053035/arpa … ther-probe

MCSO: Obama Eligibility Cold Case Investigation (Full Press Conference) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … Qm7Idz3OY8

PROOF!!! Obama Birth Certificate Fraud http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g30VCl_ … r_embedded

Trailblazing Journalist Mysteriously Dies Before Releasing Damaging Obama Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IldGbAWw … ture=share

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Obama ADMITS his biggest fear - facing MITT ROMNEY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs0eJtsZDpo

Obama: America Is Watching and Romney Is Coming http://darinscott.blogspot.com/2012/03/ … omney-i...

Ron Paul Website: http://www.ronpaul.com/

Ron Pauls Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RonPaul2008dotcom

Ron Paul Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ronpaul?ref=pb

ADG Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alien-Dis … 9627773146

Follow ADG on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ADG_UK

Last edited by Bhang (Fri 16th Mar 2012 07:06 am)

#15 Sat 17th Mar 2012 08:25 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

#16 Thu 22nd Mar 2012 04:43 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

On the Wednesday, March 21 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with author, political commentator, and journalist Jerome Corsi about a retired postal worker who delivered mail to Tom and Mary Ayers in a Chicago suburb in the late 1980s and early 1990s and claims to have met Obama in front of the Ayers home. Corsi is the author of numerous books, including The Late Great U.S.A.: The Coming Merger With Mexico and Canada and Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President.

#17 Wed 4th Apr 2012 02:35 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

http://www.infowars.com/sheriff-arpaio-obamas-records-are-missing/
The Obama records which have not been released include; Passport records, Obama kindergarten records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago scholarly articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records/schedules (said to be lost), Medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, Adoption records and of course the long-form Certificate of Live Birth.
State Representative Carl Seel, who introduced the bill, was joined by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, State Senator Lori Klein, and others in support of the bill. Important new information was revealed during the news conference including a request by Sheriff Joe Arpaio to the current head of the Selective Service Board to investigate the criminal forgery committed in the case of Barack Obama's Selective Service registration. In addtion, Carl Seel reveals some of the resistance that other Republicans are creating to stop the bill from even heading to a vote.
The bill will require Barack Obama, or any candidate seeking to be on the Arizona ballot, to certify eligibility for the office they are seeking. This will essentially require Barack Obama to certify his eligibility if he wants to be on the ballot this year in Arizona. This could potentially be a game-changing piece of legislation.

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 4th Apr 2012 02:38 am)

#18 Wed 4th Apr 2012 10:07 am

SHUSAFLYIN

Thank you, Bhang - so tired of the defenders!  We have morphed into a criminal political
oligarchy --

#19 Wed 4th Apr 2012 02:24 pm

lyttylbyrdy
emerging

Bhang wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/sheriff-arpaio-obamas-records-are-missing/
The Obama records which have not been released include; Passport records, Obama kindergarten records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago scholarly articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records/schedules (said to be lost), Medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, Adoption records and of course the long-form Certificate of Live Birth. *snip*

Wow.  If all of those documents either (a) don't exist or (b) don't hold water then the only logical conclusion to be drawn from that would be, for some reason or other, Barry's entire life story really is a complete fabrication.  It would also mean that the storymakers did one heckuva piss-poor job building their little house of cards.  Probably couldn't have done any worse if they'd tried, assuming they'd tried at all, which would be a stretch given the clear lack of effort. 

So.  Either they're all fabulously incompetent or...they had every intention of watching it all fall apart in the end.  And that would mean that those who bring it crashing down are playing right into the evil-doers' hands.  And that would mean that the wheels on the bus are still going up and down, when really the only thing that would be of any consequence is if the wheels just plain fell off.

Unless there's a third alternative?  If so, I'd be curious to hear it.  Maybe they completely underestimated the sheeple and didn't think anyone'd notice that there's no real record of his prior to existence?  Seems like a stretch.  They gotta give us smidgeon of credit, don't they?  Other ideas? 

(Just felt like thinkin out loud, Bhang.  Haven't done it for awhile, that's all.  Nothin personal.)

"The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit.  The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are." ~Marcus Aurelius

"The noble soul has reverence for itself." ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche.

#20 Thu 5th Apr 2012 10:42 pm

Merci

The whole dog and pony show is fake, always has been. Please don't forget about papa Bush's Nazi roots...?  I am sick of people yacking about Obama's birth cert... get over it, we are moving on now... it's done... he has already been the president.  Just another distraction to keep you in a low vibration so we strengthen the power of the very ones we want OUT of power. Very soon the baddies will be called out and it just doesn't matter this late in the game about his dam birth cert. If he is truly a baddie, he'll get his in the end.

How about the idea of accepting the roles we all agreed to play and not wishing revenge on anyone. If we want to raise our consciousness to create a better world, living in the past, resenting and swelling on all the wrongs will get us nowhere fast. We could change everything about this planet in a nanosecond, if only people were on the same page.  Let's get there!!

Board footer