Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Fri 6th Apr 2012 03:58 am

Charles
Website

Re: Obama's Birth Certificate is a FAKE

Thanks Merci !!

I am sick of people yacking about Obama's birth cert... get over it, we are moving on now... it's done... he has already been the president.  Just another distraction to keep you in a low vibration so we strengthen the power of the very ones we want OUT of power. Very soon the baddies will be called out and it just doesn't matter this late in the game about his dam birth cert. If he is truly a baddie, he'll get his in the end.

How about the idea of accepting the roles we all agreed to play and not wishing revenge on anyone. If we want to raise our consciousness to create a better world, living in the past, resenting and swelling on all the wrongs will get us nowhere fast. We could change everything about this planet in a nanosecond, if only people were on the same page.  Let's get there!!

I began on all those supposedly nonexistent papers and people and records,  and I worked a bit with Fact Check  . . . . . but then I erased everything.  Too much time was needed to spend disagreeing with those who ignore facts, and suffer low vibrations.  People whose hate, fear, and anger only delight and strengthen the Evil Elite.  You said it better than me Merci.  I had decided not to bother.

But really folks,  we are powerful beings,  and our minds do manifest. 
Not only does your thought process feed the Illuminati,  it also effects your future. 

It is at least possible, that so much will be changing and morphing come November, that this Presidential election won't matter much to anyone.

We Are One.

#22 Fri 6th Apr 2012 06:32 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Good, then let's hope Obama has a good vibration day and manifest a motherfucking birth certificate.

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#23 Sun 31st Mar 2013 09:46 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Go to 0:38 seconds and look at the bodyguard on the right, in the back.

Obama to visit Israel: President Obama will visit Israel in the spring

This is the official video:

Here is the freaked out conspiracy-theorist slow motion, magnified version:

It's unusually odd to find more than one alien presence surrounding the President:

But back to the Birth Certificate and Mr. Soetero,

Last edited by Bhang (Sun 31st Mar 2013 09:51 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#24 Tue 2nd Apr 2013 06:31 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Board footer