Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#161 Sun 29th Oct 2017 06:52 am

SW

Re: What's Happening

I am blogging and finding so many things that are healing me. If I can call it healing it seems more like my scars are roughing up. I am forever grateful for you SiriArc.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#162 Mon 30th Oct 2017 10:54 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Back Atcha StarWave

11   23   11

#163 Wed 1st Nov 2017 12:55 pm

Sencha

That Protection Prayer is a blast from the past! There was a period in my life several ago when I used it on a regular basis, but I'd long since forgotten all about it. Having picked up the book again since I saw your post, I've decided to start using the prayer before I go to work (due to the nature of the 'clients' I work with and the fact that the buildings I'm based in are haunted as heck).

I'm glad you've found some benefit from the book during this testing time in your life, and it's nice to see you posting again - even if it involves some sad news. Good to see your presence too, SiriArc.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#164 Sat 4th Nov 2017 08:20 pm

SW

So happy to see you back also. I am doing OK. And that protection prayer is my lifesaver.

#165 Sat 11th Nov 2017 07:35 am

SW

https://curiousityshop.blogspot.com/201 … cross.html

How Trauma and Resilience Cross Generations

Rachel Yehuda

How Trauma and Resilience Cross Generations

The new field of epigenetics sees that genes can be turned on and off and expressed differently through changes in environment and behavior. Rachel Yehuda is a pioneer in understanding how the effects of stress and trauma can transmit biologically, beyond cataclysmic events, to the next generation. She has studied the children of Holocaust survivors and of pregnant women who survived the 9/11 attacks. But her science is a form of power for flourishing beyond the traumas large and small that mark each of our lives and those of our families and communities.

A blog about Bob and me and our wounded souls and how the trauma we experienced has science for power and who we are, and into our new generations.

Board footer