Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#21 Sat 14th Jan 2012 06:56 am

SW

Re: What's Happening

My discovery of the fact that reality is not as it appears and secrets hide within it, came about via death. I lost my Mother to cancer and have spent years and years learning that I had no control of her death. Many speak here of the darkness that is evil and surrounds us all. I too fight it like it was my most hated enemy. But it was the darkness that showed me the light inside of me. I became convinced that I was killing people by some strange ping pong ball effect of quantum physics, YCYOR, in some dark, evil reality of my own creation. At first I tried to hide from it but it would not leave me alone. So I did the only thing that helped. I started my blog and tried to make sense of it all. I still haven't found all the answers. I am still chasing and running from death. I am starting the New Year off with death as my companion and lots and lots of tears have been flowing. I found the Ben Breedlove story and it strikes a chord in my heart.

I watched as the soldiers from my father's generation passed away in ever increasing numbers. They were called the Greatest Generation. They sacrificed their lives so that our generation could live in freedom.

And now my generation, is saying goodbye to all the soldiers from the Viet Nam era. I lost a dear, dear friend, a Green Beret, a hero of unimaginable heights on 12/27. He sacrificed so much of his life for us to not let this all go to waste.

My father was one of those heroes who I came to understand never could forgive himself for taking the lives of other men. Many of us do not understand all that they do have to sacrifice.

Now I have lost the life of one of my precious pets, a tiny little green parrot, that I saved from a pet store 21 years ago. She was dying. She was one of those little Mexican parrots that are smuggled into pet stores by poor people desperately needing money. They chop down the tree with a nest in it, kill the parents and steal the babies to sell at pet stores. She had ripped out all of her feathers and had totally gone crazy. She refused to eat and was at death's door. I took her home and force fed her honey with popsicle sticks. Slowly she came back to life. She adjusted to life in our house and I enjoyed the fact that she seemed happy and content. All of her feathers grew back and she was beautiful. She would only screech in crow voice, and always at sunrise and sunset. I tried so hard to take care of her and then just this past week I forgot to close her cage door and she came out during the night and one of my dogs killed her. I am just appalled at my carelessness. I was so angry at the dog, but that is what terriers do, they are hunters. And now I saved her life to have her killed by a dog. I am just aghast at the horror of it. And aghast once again at my anger and tears and deep pain in this whole story of life and death. It just is so very hard and painful.

And it seems in some way this is to be the story of our lives, this dance with death, and the story of Ben tells us that we should do good. I am still so searching for the answers, and just maybe that's what all of us are doing. And maybe we can all help each other.

Much in life distracts us from our true nature, captures the Self in bonds of greed, desire, numbness, and unconsciousness. But every act of service is an evidence that the soul is stronger than all that and can draw us toward it despite all.

Perhaps our greatest service is simply to find ways to strengthen and live closer to our goodness. This . . . requires an everyday attention, an awareness of all that diminishes us, distracts us, and causes us to forget who we are. But every act of service bears witness to the possibility of freedom for us all. And every time anyone becomes more transparent to the light in them, they will restore the light in the world. — My Grandfather’s Blessings, p. 328

(From Sunrise magazine, Winter 2007; copyright © 2006 Theosophical University Press)

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#22 Sat 14th Jan 2012 09:31 am

11eagle11

I am so sorry for your bird friend's death...
and I know you know it is not the 'how' it happened but that it happened and you grieve and it hurts.

My son's sudden passing in 2003 was 'the' life altering alteration of my life...his voice/spirit being with me for 2 days on that Indian hill in 2007 and the happenings that ensued were monumental and immortality awakening. I cannot do anything but be of service and share the wonder of what we truly are and why we are here, now.

Your story has so many similarities to mine it is an amazement of grace.

You are a persevering pinnacle of what us humans should strive to be...
and I mean that from the deepest depths of my heart.

You(we) are creators...
and every emotion we feel and work through in the ebb and flow of it all can create bountiful beauty in front of us!

I have been thinking of you often lately : )

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Sat 14th Jan 2012 09:32 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#23 Sat 14th Jan 2012 09:32 am

Sencha

SW, that's a tough break about your parrot and I can imagine how hard it must be for you coming to terms with it. I know it's probably not much consolation, but you gave her 21 long years of devoted TLC & a no-doubt happy life and I'm sure she is eternally grateful & appreciative for that.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#24 Tue 17th Jan 2012 12:22 pm

Sencha

EerieElle: In relation to your postings on PKD, I've just begun reading The Exegesis of Philip K Dick after having seen it recommended by Montalk on his site. He says his Gnosis article is a key to understanding it - and I can see why. I've never read any PKD stuff previously and despite not even breaking 100 pages yet I have to say it makes for an astounding read so far. There are 900 plus pages to read in all but I'm already getting the feeling it's one of those books I just won't want to end. What he experienced ties in so well with what is discussed here and elsewhere with regards to the imposed tyranny we're plonked right in the middle of - and the true nature of what it is and how it operates, plus the Gnostic counterforce that's waging war against it. Fantastic stuff, although I gather you're familiar with his writings already and so are most likely way ahead of me on this one. Apparently there's a second volume of a similar size due out later this year.

I highly recommend it to all. (I woud have waited until I'd finished reading it before posting this, but at the rate I'm going it'll be around two months before I'm done.)

#25 Wed 18th Jan 2012 06:09 pm

SW

11eagle11 wrote:

I am so sorry for your bird friend's death...
and I know you know it is not the 'how' it happened but that it happened and you grieve and it hurts.

My son's sudden passing in 2003 was 'the' life altering alteration of my life...his voice/spirit being with me for 2 days on that Indian hill in 2007 and the happenings that ensued were monumental and immortality awakening. I cannot do anything but be of service and share the wonder of what we truly are and why we are here, now.

Your story has so many similarities to mine it is an amazement of grace.

You are a persevering pinnacle of what us humans should strive to be...
and I mean that from the deepest depths of my heart.

You(we) are creators...
and every emotion we feel and work through in the ebb and flow of it all can create bountiful beauty in front of us!

I have been thinking of you often lately : )

We truly are "birds of a feather". Thank you for this.

I have finally managed to let go of all the grief and the horrible guilt and shame. Life is such an endless mystery but so wonderful to be here now, to be truly alive.

Today I stepped outside to find three crows sitting in my front yard. They weren't the least bit afraid of me and it felt very much that they had come to say hello and to let me know that I was loved. I am sure that a few years ago I would have never had the guts to even say this out loud. But now I can fearlessly.

This video has become an internet sensation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uXiAe7O … e=youtu.be

A message to show the true intelligence of the creatures that we share this planet with and a "secret" message that life is joy, find it, live it, be it!

And this arrived for me today and it's quite important for all of us who are ready

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJJ_AM5C … r_embedded

Transcript: http://leeharrisenergy.blogspot.com/201 … power.html

You can choose how you want to be on Earth. You cannot always choose your circumstances or change things that have happened to you, but you can choose how you want to be. If you are in a great depression or a great disconnection from life; wondering why you are still here, know that this has been a common experience for many over the years. And know that you are still here because you are choosing to be. So get curious as to why. It is not hard to leave this planet. We can do this in many ways. Either through our own actions or “accidents” - the word we like to give these things as humans.

This is why living is so important and in our mind-led ways of being we have forgotten that we are a spark of life that is animating flesh and bone. And it is that spark of life which keeps us here. And the flesh and bone and the maintenance and support of these that allow us to do more. We live on a beautiful planet that supports and nurtures our growth. She wants us to listen and work with her. And we will, for we will have no other alternative.

Secret Messages are everywhere. Today I realized that 2012 is simply a 5. Fifth Dimension, Age of Aquarius, A new Fifth Way of Being. And wasn't it prophesied that a new "fifth" way of seeing would come to all and with this new vision we would make a better world.

Last edited by SW (Wed 18th Jan 2012 06:11 pm)

#26 Fri 20th Jan 2012 04:50 am

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

Sencha, I actually haven't gotten around to reading that, but I am seriously looking forward to it.  I've read the three Library of America anthologies, and then a great book with a number of his speeches/essays called The Shifting Realities of PKD along with that PKD correspondence I was very grateful to have read.  Your enthusiastic endorsement has got me itching to order it now, though. smile

And SW, thanks for the videos.  Have you seen the TED talk with crows? They are incredibly smart little creatures.

And heck yeah, 2012 is shaping up awesome.  So many exciting ideas, actions and technologies converging together and we get to be here to observe and contribute!  What a great time to be alive.

#27 Mon 23rd Jan 2012 02:08 pm

Sencha

EE:  I'm finding it may have been useful to have read his Ubik book prior to this, as there are many references to it in Exegesis; even so, I'm still able to get the jist of what he's saying thanks to notes from the editors.

In relation to PKD and also theorised up & coming timline spilts, I had a dream last Feb where I was looking at post pole-shift Earth and there were three groups of people who were travelling their various paths 'upwards;' one of the groups of people were set to encounter three mountains (obstacles?) that lay in their way: Mount Sirius A, Mount Sirius B and Mount Centurion (I wrongly spelt it 'Centurian' in the original post.) I did some digging and found there are actually stars named Sirius A & Sirius B and that these tie into the idea of negative aliens who originate from those 'places' and who are here & now and messing with us on Earth. I couldn't figure out what the Mount Centurion bit meant, except that it may be a play on Alpha/Proxima Centauri; however, upon reading PKD excerpts in the Gnosis article, and especially his perceived connection between 1974 U.S.A and the tyranny of ancient Rome, I realised that 'Centurion' could be a reference to the Roman Centurions of that ancient time period and how, according to PKD, they (ancient Rome & modern U.S.A) are two aspects of the same thing: ancient Roman tyranny IS the NWO and vice versa.

It's kind of a stretch, but my dream may have been looking at a timeline shift which sees the remaining portion of people left here (this timeline/reality) after the Shift being subjected to a NWO/Roman oppression controlled by aliens from Sirius A & B.

The original post:

Sat 19th Feb 2011 02:04 pm
Sencha

E-mail Re: Dreams of the aftermath (displaced people, camps, meterorites, floods)

A few nights ago I dreamed I was looking down on a real-time 'map' of the world, and although I didn't recognise any of the continental outlines as such, I did sense the Artic Circle - although it wasn't where I thought it would be as it was a lot lower down on the globe (somewhere slightly above the middle). I was aware of three large groups of people and they were all spaced some distance apart (maybe hundreds or even thousands of miles apart); each one was travelling 'upwards' in search of a new discovery or destination and I specifically recall that each group contained people from primarily two nations, but the only ones I remember are those who were in the group on the far left who were represented by people from Pakistan and (I think) Nepal. In addition, I noticed that this particular group's direction of travel was due to take them past a series of mountains which were called Mount Sirius A, Mount Sirius B, and Mount Centurian; all of which were located beyond the apparently newly-relocated Artic Circle.

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 19th Feb 2011 02:17 pm)

As to why the people in that group are from Pakistan & Nepal, well, that's one I don't have a theory on. Although I do recall how, in the C's transcripts, it is said that the majority of children being taken by neg aliens and whose body parts are used for production of hybrids (I think that's right,) are from India - which is of course in the same part of the world. Not that it means diddly-squat necessarily, but it just occured to me one of the days while I was re-reading some C's stuff and came across that part. It could also possibly refer to certain religious beliefs and how these may be manipulated (see group number 3 description below.)

Lorae's Harold: Coming Timeline Split thread:  http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1891&p=1 - especially highlighted number 3 part.

Particulary: 

1) The Accelerated Ascension time line:  About 104 million real humans will have this 70* to 90* tilted and radically cleansed planet in a different orbit who will do the personally-painful cellular cleansing for 8 to 13 months; leading to the higher selves moving from 6D to 7D; bodies/minds moving from 4D consciousness to 5D consciousness (beyond time and space). During the process, those millions will be sheltered, clothed and fed by their accelerated learning of quantum creating.

New information says that during the personal cellular cleanse, those millions will be able to read each other’s minds, which to me sounds more difficult than not being able to do that right at the start.

Portions of other highly advanced civilizations in this galaxy (and within galaxies in this universe) will ascend after we set the pace with our progress. They're watching closely. All of this will complete sometime in 2013.

2) The 1000 Years of Peace time line: This will be folks without a severe planet tilt, more similar to the I Am America map (attachment #2); probably with a broken mechanical infrastructure; will rebuild/reorganize local social structures; eventually weaning off of fossil fuels with the help of friends who may not be from around these parts. No bad aliens; no social terra-forming commanded from places unknown; expanded but limited (at the start) contact with friends in cloaked ships; development of intuition without distraction or impostors; telepathic contact with the devic kingdom and animal consciousnesses.

These people will most likely create the 3D/4D paradise that we've always envisioned; the paradise that we know we had the potential to create here. There will likely be a dozen different versions of this time line; coming back together when the vibrations of the lower divisions rise their higher potentials. There are millions of individuals here who will traverse many of these divisions who will assist in bringing these 12 divisions back together,

3) This group will still have the controlling reptoids as their hidden masters. Clones, hybrids, androids, and those without souls who are hereditary down-linked from the reptoids-breeding-with-humans, etc., will comprise over half of the populace. There will be even less of a planet tilt in this time line. Martial law will be here.

The main reason for the construction of CERN particle physics lab in Europe (and a few smaller ones like it)  http://public. web.cern. ch/public/  is to attempt to pull as many people as possible into this time line. CERN is nothing less than a psionics unit that will amplify quantum intention when the 3 days of darkness arrive per the thick wall of photons, which the controllers of Earth will try to quantum-direct into drawing as many real people as possible into this time line. The remaining bad aliens will be psychically quantum-intending this result along with the Earth controllers. There may be a number of off-shoots within this parallel, many well-constructed pockets that accommodate any variety of religious idealisms or other nose-ringed belief systems.

The humans ending up here are the most arrogant and close minded, and apparently need more abuse before they realize that they are mere slaves, toys and 4D-energetic feeding troughs. (I can see a number of my former employers here.) Everybody gets an infinite amount of time to understand their existence, to eventually desire permanent contact with Creator.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 23rd Jan 2012 02:14 pm)

#28 Thu 26th Jan 2012 09:42 pm

SW

http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essential … -june-2012

Venus will cross the sun’s face as seen from Earth for the last time in this century on June 5-6, 2012. This transit of Venus will be the last of our lifetimes.

Have you been watching Venus in the evening sky? It’s beautiful – especially on January 26, 2012, when it’s near the moon. Here’s something fun to think about as you gaze at Venus. By June 2012, as Venus leaves the evening sky to enter the morning sky, this brightest of planets will pass right in front of the sun , to stage one of the rarest of predictable astronomical phenomena: a transit of Venus across the sun’s face. This upcoming transit of Venus will be the last one for the 21st century. It will take place across a period of nearly 7 hours on June 5-6, 2012. During the transit, Venus will appear in silhouette as a small, dark dot moving in front of the solar disk. This exceedingly rare astronomical event – a transit of Venus – won’t happen again until December 11, 2117.

http://earthsky.org/tonight/moon-and-ve … ry-26-2012
For most of the world, the moon and the blazing planet Venus will be closest together for the month this evening, on Thursday, January 26, 2012. It’ll be hard to miss this brilliant couple in the southwest or western sky at dusk and early evening. The moon and Venus rank as the second- and third-brightest celestial objects, respectively, after the sun. They’ll set in the west at early to mid evening.

http://www.lunarplanner.com/HCpages/Venus.html
The Venus Transits
The Pentagonal Cycle of Venus
Cycles of the Heart
June 8, 2004 & June 6, 2012
Nick Anthony Fiorenza

We are in the midst of the first Venus Transit of this millennium. The Venus Transit presently upon us comes in a pair, with each transit in the pair spaced eight years apart. There will be one transit on June 8, 2004 and one on June 6, 2012.

This is a rare once in a life time event. In one 243-year Venus Transit cycle there are two pair spaced 121.5 ±8 years apart. The last Venus Transit (pair) occurred 129.5 years ago in 1874 and 1882. The next pair will occur 113.5 years from this one, in 2117 and 2125. Although the transits currently occur in pairs, this is not always the case, sometimes there is only one transit, as explained later in this article.

Five is the number of the incarnate human--making possible the ascension from the lower
quarternary world--that is, from the cyclic and temporal boundaries of space and time.

- The Way is through the Passage of the Heart -

I had forgotten this was coming. And the headline announcing it blared into my vision! How utterly, utterly perfect and we are so lucky to be here now and to witness this. There is no doubt only wonder at the perfect majesty of it all.

A gigantic solar storm is also pelleting earth with protons
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes … s-ejection

The radiation -- in the form of protons -- came flying out of the sun at 93 million miles per hour (150 million kph).

"The whole volume of space between here and Jupiter is just filled with protons and you just don't get rid of them like that" Biesecker said. That's why the effects will stick around for a couple days.

"We haven't had anything like this for a number of years," Pulkkinen said. "It's kind of special."

Indeed it is!

In 2004, I joined many others who became addicted to searching the computer and trying to make sense of all the things that were happening. Life as I knew it became a whole new dimension. I could explain none of this to any of my friends or my family members. So like many others I searched the internet and joined forums to discuss these strange events.

The old timers on here remember 2004 as the beginning..

The tsunami that blasted open our worlds inside and out.

Goro Adachi and his views of strangeness of events being signposts to let us see how fluid our reality was and much, much more than it appears on the surface.

Janet Jackson and "nipple gate" at the Super Bowl. And exposed breast and nipple, just like Venus appears as it crosses the Sun.

The secret language is deep and beckons to us all....

http://shiftfrequency.com/jim-self-what … oing-away/
Jim Self ~ What Do You Mean the 3rd Dimension is going away?

As 2012 approaches there is an increasing urgency to this message because we’re all, literally, running out of time to play in the third dimension.

In simple terms, the habit of thinking and feeling and behaving that we know of as the third dimension is going away. Everyone is shifting into a fourth dimensional consciousness and experience, and then into a fifth dimensional consciousness and experience.

However, most people on the planet are not prepared for this Shift. But it is happening nonetheless, and for those who are unaware of what’s going on it will not be an easy or comfortable experience.

Very profound.

#29 Fri 27th Jan 2012 01:17 pm

Sencha

That Jim Self article is great! A very inspiring read.

I agree that manifestation of both good and bad is definitely becoming more & more noticeable. No, I can't make an apple appear in my hand yet either (see article), but I have noticed that focused good-intending is producing good results in a sometimes spookily fast time, and when I let my attention slip or get misdirected (such as by New Moon energies) I also find that related bad/scary stuff manifests quickly too. I used to have my doubts about all of this, kind of in a 'seeing is believing' type of way, but not anymore. It's Here - maybe comparatively weakly so in terms of what may yet come to pass, but it's increasing in intensity, I feel.

As with what TP says regarding use of cellphone towers to mess with our thoughts/consciousness & also Montalk discussing the Large Hadron Collider's possible use as a means to alter mass consciousness/manipulate etheric energy*, I think the increasing ability to manifest/create our reality/timelines is very much up for corruption by 'them,' and therefore articles such as the above are a very useful reminder of the need to focus on the positive present/future and to watch our thoughts & feelings at EVERY moment.

* I refer to Montalk's recently updated article: Looking Ahead: 2012-2015 (See link on Montalk Article thread.)

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 27th Jan 2012 01:22 pm)

#30 Tue 6th Mar 2012 05:41 am

SW

http://curiousityshop.blogspot.com/2012 … abbit.html

Follow the White Rabbit and free your mind.

http://www.cmn.tv/blog/dissolving-reality/

Dissolving Reality

As the third dimension continues to ‘dissolve,’ we further merge with the frequencies of the fourth. Here we can begin creating with greater ease and speed. The caveat is that it is now mandatory that we watch the quality of our thoughts. With fewer barriers to our creations, we will manifest negative and positive at the same speed. Have you noticed the speed of blow back on your thoughts or actions lately? You think of something and it  seems to magically appear in your life, whether you want it to or not.

As a result of this phenomenon, we live in intrinsically unstable times. Examples in the explosiveness of financial markets, politics, weather oddities, earth movements and our relationships to one another, shows the process at work. To hang onto the securities of the past is futile, as this is not a time for stability, rather for rapid change.

So, if we are in for one wild roller coaster ride with our thoughts as our primary tool in creating what comes next, why not make it bountiful, beautiful, generous and compassionate? That’s how I see the future, so I expect that will be my future. However you see your future will be your future as your own thoughts manifest into reality.

We’re a magnificently creative species as it is, if only we can raise the proportion of empowering and beautiful thoughts, we may indeed create something like the thousand years of peace or heaven on earth, scenarios we all claim to desire.

Board footer