Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Wed 11th May 2011 06:24 pm

admin

Re: 14th June 2011 - End of Noble Dreams?

Sencha wrote:

No worries Blue, you've carried the torch admirably for quite some time, so I guess a fresh pair of legs won't hurt. I have noticed bit of an 'off' feeling on ND's just lately and I did wonder if things were beginning to fizzle out, but it's good to hear it'll still be in safe hands (thanks for taking it on btw Solstice.) You've been quiet lately Blue, so I hope that just means you're busy planning to celebrate Saturday's anticipated FA Cup thrashing of Stoke in style storstark

Yeah - I've been quiet Sencha, it is time for a fresh pair of hands.

Looking forward to Saturday (will be shutting the internet off after that game). But I don't see City thrashing Stoke. Have you seen Stoke recently?. Jeez. This will be a tough game. I hope the mercaneries don't think they've done enough qualifying for the chumpions league. Extra time and penalties methinks.

Life just gets better and better.. just got a lifetime ban from Google adwords for my tinnitus site! http://earhissingtinnitus.com

I'm in jail with all the peed o files, sexual perverts, snake oil salesmen, politicians, doctors and religious cult leaders.

Jeez .. fcking impossible to make money from the internet. fcking impossible to sell goods, yard sale/car boot sale, fcking impossible to sell goods on ebay (talking real-life goods here, not that tinnitus virtual shit)

Cant even sell gold, its all hmmm. might be ok for scrap .. I'll give ya 2 dollars - fck off.

Put the house up for sale. The dream is dead.

Follow your instincts.. Pack your job in, move to your new destination.. Leave your friends and family.

TAKE THE LEAP OF FAITH

Took it.

Fuck it.

Just another sick ploy by the dark side. Don't listen. Keep your head low, don't do anything stupid (like we did).

It's not just the extreme financial pressure, every day, every night, both me and mrs me, total pain in the feet, legs and joints, stabbing pains, like some tw"t with a voodoo doll and needle is having 24/7 fun.

Headache pains, blurred vision 24/7 (don't know how much longer I can drive),  internal organs feel like they are being mashed up. Pain killers don't work. Going to try to download the vids SW put up about healing, but  its just so f"cking slow.

Stay in bed most of the day, too painful to be up and about. Lay still and get some relief.

This was supposed to be the leap of faith into the new world. 

Leap of stupidity into deeper hell more like.

Sorry about this. Didnt really want to make you depressed

i used to be blue, but now i'm lost - was blind and still am.  this is not the droid you are looking for.

#12 Wed 11th May 2011 07:18 pm

Merci

Odds are that you are being attacked for having this site and making a difference... Dammit!  When exactly did this begin, what else was happening, notice anything?  You may also be having a shit astrological transit as the heavens are "cooking" us right now.   

We love you man!!!  Let us know of any other way we can help.  hjarta

#13 Wed 11th May 2011 08:25 pm

universe_communion

Blue, sent you a PM. Solstice, thanks for taking the wheel.

#14 Wed 11th May 2011 09:32 pm

SW

I am so sorry Blue. Times are very, very tough I agree. I hope things will ease up for you and the Mrs. You are in my thoughts and prayers. It is impossible to make a living these days. And hard not to worry. Keep the faith you and the Mrs. are owed some quiet rest time. Go whale watching at sunset or sunrise. I saw a hummingbird today and my day immediately became much better. Love to you, truly.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#15 Thu 12th May 2011 02:00 am

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Best of luck Blue! My thanks and respect to you. May all readers send healing love in the direction of the human being who calls himself Blue.

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
George Carlin

Post #7 by SiriArc has touched on things that many dare not speak. For after the reign of Dub Bush, the era of the Cyber Space Command took effect... Feds on amphetamines with a nice black budget. They don't exist and that tone you hear has nothing to do with anything. Forget about it. Go back to sleep dreamers and start living the dream!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZkSSURCm3FI/TRGwG4WnvbI/AAAAAAAALVw/ZAZ4Womiz_0/s1600/POLICE_STATE_by_TSHansen.jpg

Last edited by Bhang (Thu 12th May 2011 02:10 am)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#16 Thu 12th May 2011 01:12 pm

Jill

Sounds like tough times. Although not an established member, I join with others and wish you only good things to come.

#17 Thu 12th May 2011 01:52 pm

Sencha

Blue mate, don't worry about depressing us because as much as it makes me angry to hear what is going on, I'm glad you let us know about it; a problem shared may not always be a problem halved, but at least now we all know what we're dealing with and how we can try to help you. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I rarely do 'sending healing energy' to others, despite having had people been kind enough to do it for me in the past, so it's time I got down to it for your good self and anyone else who needs it for that matter. And it is all of our OUR problem, not just yours, because we're all here on NDs thanks to YOU and YOUR efforts and we owe you a debt for that, therefore it's our duty to do what we can, in any way we can, to help you out.

Gotta be honest about the Final: I do have a sneaking suspicion about Stoke because they have kicked some ass recently, not least of all Wolves' (but ok that doesn't take much effort these days hmm). I think it could be a toughie and wouldn't like to bet either way. I was trying pick your spirits up with the optimistic prediction, but it may well be closer than I reckon. If they lose then I think the manager could be spending Monday morning trying to dodge a P45! Still, fingers crossed for you; anything that winds up the Red side of Manchester gets my support (I've been a closet Liverpool fan since the early 80's.) Shhhhh.... wink

Remember that immortal line: 'Don't let the bastards grind you down!'

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 12th May 2011 02:00 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#18 Thu 12th May 2011 02:23 pm

blue
observer
Website

Thanks everyone for your kind supporting words and thoughts.

The sun has finally come out today (for only the 2nd or 3rd time in the last 6 months). Apparently almost all the island has had SADD sysndrome.

Going to have a barbie tonight and finish off the healing videos tomorrow (11 of 20 done)

And Solstice WILL be taking over the reigns, so thats more good news.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#19 Thu 12th May 2011 10:07 pm

11eagle11

Thank You...and Love to You All!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#20 Thu 20th Oct 2011 06:18 am

SW

Just hoping that Blue is still around and I wanted to shout out how much I love him and miss him. Hope all is well and things are getting better. Wishing you all things good.

hjarta

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

Board footer