Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue 5th Jul 2011 10:05 am

Sencha

Hopefully Not A Prophetic Dream

Standing in an office, I was chatting with two friends and one of them was in the middle of telling me something interesting when I noticed the reflection of a sun in the window; this sun appeared to be huge and was a fiery blood red. I interrupted my friend and said 'you've got to come outside and see this - it's amazing!' We ran outside and ended up on the building roof, but the sun had disappeared (although it was still daylight); I looked in the distance and saw how the sky was the colour of fire and that skyscrapers and buildings all appeared to be burning. One of my friends then shouted that the tide was rising, and sure enough we were soon surrounded by water which was rapidly rising. I felt a stab of panic and started to climb a section of scafffolding before quickly realising it wasn't going to be high enough to get me clear, so I jumped down and started wading through the water - which was by now waist high - and managed to catch up with my friends before all of us climbed onto the roof of another building. The water level eventually stopped rising and we were beyond its reach, but looking around it was clear that the land as far as the eye could see had been decimated and was completely flooded.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#2 Wed 13th Jul 2011 11:10 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Re: Hopefully Not A Prophetic Dream

There has been a lot of flooding recently. In my humble opinion, it may be a "real" thing but already passed. Since theoretically we are all electric/made of energy, we are all connected, and you may have been picking up on another person's recent experience.

Earth changes itself and we've had a lot of flaring up of the sun lately. When one thing goes wonky in the solar system, it offsets other planets too, and since the sun is a big impacting influence on Earth, Earth "readjusts" itself to balance things out the best it can. So perhaps your dream visions are linked to the solar flares and recent floodings. Of course though, it is better to be safe than sorry. Try and not worry or live in too much fear but be prepared best as you can during disasters such as these if/when they do happen.

I hope you have more calming and serene dreams soon, Sencha hjarta

#3 Thu 14th Jul 2011 10:20 am

Sencha

Thanks Molly. It didn't freak me out as such, but I did later wonder if it was a comet as opposed to a sun. Either way, as you say, best not to stress it. I won't start building an ark just yet wink

#4 Thu 14th Jul 2011 08:32 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

You know how to swim, right? rodnar

#5 Fri 15th Jul 2011 10:24 am

Sencha

I know doggy style - or is that doggy paddle? Sorry, my slip-up angel

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 15th Jul 2011 10:25 am)

#6 Fri 15th Jul 2011 07:32 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Yes Sencha, it is referred to as "Doggie Paddling" roll

lol

#7 Tue 25th Feb 2014 12:31 pm

Sencha

I was watching a live documentary which explained how negative aliens flying around the skies have been monitored by US and Russian air defence for decades, and in particular it mentioned how during the 60's the Russians introduced a system of individual signature recognition for all 'friendly' aircraft so they could immediately be identified as non-alien when appearing on scanning technology. Not being schooled in radar/air traffic control I don't know whether or not such identification-tech existed back then, so don't shoot the messenger hmm

Flash forward a few decades and I was being told how the Earth nations who are in on the 'secret' are resigned to the fact they are not going to be able to overcome the negative aliens, and I then saw a close formation of four or five fighter-bomber aircraft flying in towards a target. Immediately afterwards a scene of Australia appeared (specifically a view of Sydney harbour) and instead of the usual postcard view I instead found myself looking at an apocalyptic scene of devastation whereby the landscape as far as I could see resembled a piece of burnt toast. The only intact structure I could see was the Sydney Opera House, which was a charred black - like everything else around it.

I then assumed the vantage point of floating in the sky along either a river or shipping canal into Sydney itself and travelling in the opposite direction towards me came two huge cargo ships that were full of people packed onto the decks. At first I thought they were being evacuated but then it occurred to me they were possibly being transported as actual cargo...

That was it.

The dream was possibly some negative interference with the intent of scaremongering: 'scorched Earth' tactics used by the allies; massive 'alien' destruction of a particular target to gain full surrender and cooperation, etc...

Also, later in the night I had a dream I was with some negative dudes and we drove up to the outside of a prison where one of them purchased some resin off another shady dude - only this was a massive lump of the stuff that in reality would be worth several hundred 」's as opposed to the 」45 he then offered it me for. I briefly held it and it was far too pliable to be decent quality - like whatever had been mixed with it to make it stronger had been over absorbed.

This could have been a pointer to indicate something dodgy that was attempting sell itself as the real deal: 'fake' resin - fake alien doomsday scenario. I turned it down anyway as it was clearly suspect and I didn't fancy smoking some brain-rotting chemicals that had been added to the stuff.

Still, you could go one further and speculate that prison = Earth; negative dudes = negative aliens/archons; resin = the valuable commodity that is being extracted from Earth for 'sale' to (insert name of favourite alien/spiritual baddie here), only the would-be cargo has been rendered unfit for sale due to tampering, e.g., 'scorched Earth' policy: positive spiritual insurgence?

Possibilities abound...

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 25th Feb 2014 03:31 pm)

#8 Thu 27th Feb 2014 12:52 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Well that's a scary thought. The only way I could see it getting burned up like that is if it got a bomb dropped on it. Can't really blame mother nature on that one. Hopefully that's not going to happen. Heck, I wish the entire Earth could be safe from bombs already!

#9 Thu 27th Feb 2014 08:38 pm

Sencha

Yeah it's not a pleasant scenario but maybe some deeper meaning will reveal itself in time. Weird dream all round.

#10 Wed 25th Feb 2015 12:44 pm

Sencha

It痴 probably nothing but a movie-inspired dream, but last night after watching 選 am Legend I dreamed I was looking at a large computer screen which showed a zoomed-in image of the West Coast of America. I was aware an event was taking place (no idea what it was) and that this consisted of several small events that were occurring simultaneously to form an overall large-scale event. Firstly, I was aware of it happening in Los Angeles where the map was focused and also further down south although I forget where exactly, before realizing it was also occurring in New York city. The latter surprised me a little as I wondered why another city so far on the other side of the country would be involved with what seemed to be an predominantly West Side event, but then the map痴 focus shifted down to Texas. I looked at some of the town names but didn't recognize any of them from my very basic knowledge of Texan geography, and although they were short I don稚 recall any of them.

I then decided to zoom out a little to get a better look at the area and upon doing so realized I was now looking at the southern part of India.

I looked up a map of India although didn't see any names that jumped out at me in the relevant region not that I expected to but I did notice how the southern part of India somewhat resembles the lowest region of Texas.

It may or may not mean anything, especially as I致e had some jibberish dreams just lately, although the imagery was quite striking so I thought I壇 make a note of it.

As for the film itself, I noticed a few interesting points regarding possible Illuminati associations, but predictably when I looked them up on the Net I found it was old news. Things I noticed were the way the title of the film is arranged so the wording forms a pyramid with the word 選 at the top as in the Illuminate eye at the top of the pyramid. Also, the number 11 jumped out at me twice: the first being when Will Smith痴 character makes a log entry for Day 1001 (from what I recall his one and only date-specific entry, the second was his address being 11 Washington Square (I may be wrong on the 全quare part).

There is also a scene when he痴 having his 賎od's not real rant and he says how, not including the 12 million people who were immune to the virus (the 'chosen' ones?), the remainder of the world痴 population was reduced to 588,000,000 (infected humans) which is not too far off the Georgia Guidestones inscription 閃aintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Like I say, it痴 probably nothing to get 粗xcited about, but worth nothing for possible future reflection.

- I just remembered that after I'd seen southern India, the scene zoomed out some more and I quickly saw a golden outline that ran from New York city across to LA, down to the place I don't recall and then onto Texas, across to India and then upwards to a European (maybe Scandinavian) country before it then travelled west to link up with NYC once more. I don't know what it was meant to show - maybe a boundary or territory? There may have been other countries highlighted along the Euro route, but it came and went too quickly for me to be certain. I find it interesting how all the areas (not sure about the Euro) were coastal.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 25th Feb 2015 03:07 pm)

Board footer