Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Wed 20th Jul 2011 10:53 am

Sencha

The Monroe Gateway Experience

I recently obtained a copy of The Gateway Experience CDs off a mate in London and we're currently working our way through them. The series consists of six 'Waves,' each of which seeks to progressively take the participant into ever deepening levels of conscious expansion and awareness.

I'm still in the early stages of 'getting anything from it,' although I have had a number of interesting experiences, including the deepest sense of relaxation I have ever been able to enter into. Since others here may be familiar with or are currently trying out the CDs, I thought I would start a thread where we can share experiences, etc.

A brief explanation of The Gateway Experience:  http://www.monroeinstitute.org/store/th … experience

A week or so ago I got to a stage in the process where, after entering into a deep state of relaxation and awareness, I was directed by's Monroe voice to mentally ask five scripted (not my own) questions, and to wait and see what if any response I got. The questions asked and answers I received are as follows:

1.  Who am I? Answer:  Love

2. Where and who was I before I entered into this physical being? Answer:  Energy (I then saw a scene of Saturn - or at least a planet which resembled it with the rings and all that jazz) and I was whizzing around it as if in orbit.

3.  What is my purpose for this existence in physical matter reality? Answer:  To follow and to lead. This could be interpretted as following matrix-sheep-style and then encouraging others to do the same, but I felt it was more to do with 'following' the paths/knowledge/insights of others who have walked the path before me or who are currently more evolved along their own respective paths, and also mirroring that process by 'leading' or helping others who are following/are in earlier stages of evolving along their own paths.

4. What action can I now take to serve this action best? Answer:  Love, grow, share, understand, become.

5. What is the most important message I can receive and understand at this point in my existence? Answer:  I received a stream of dialogue which basically said that I know and have everything I need within my inner-most essence (I saw it as a little but bright spark) and that I just need to remove all the dark layers that are covering it up and allow it to shine in all it's splendor. I then saw a scene of dark and menacing clouds which gradually parted to reveal a brightly shining sun.

By the time I had finished the CD I was flooded with a pleasant energy that lasted for quite a while afterwards and reminded me of the soft warmness common with strong painkillers.

We found a 'convenient' download link to the complete set of Waves 1 - 6, and if anyone is interested in getitng this then they can email me for details.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 20th Jul 2011 10:58 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#2 Sat 23rd Jul 2011 08:55 am

blue
observer
Website

Re: The Monroe Gateway Experience

I love the exercises, they always make me feel better. Plus I sometimes get to see my Mom and Dad, which is nice.

The 5 questions..

1.  Who am I? Answer:  Love, Light and Life.

2. Where and who was I before I entered into this physical being? Answer:  A star (planet), I saw myself in the middle of the universe, surrounded by billions of stars, still connected to this self..

3.  What is my purpose for this existence in physical matter reality? Answer:   To experience co-creation. To observe the laws of cause and effect.

4. What action can I now take to serve this action best? Answer:  Try to ground the new enegies, even if they are painful at times. Anchor the light.

5. What is the most important message I can receive and understand at this point in my existence? Answer:  Don't take anything personally. Support each other.

___________________________________________________________________ God put me here to accomplish certain things.
I am so far behind I will never die.

#3 Mon 25th Jul 2011 10:46 am

Sencha

Wow! I'm quite impressed with the similarities between answers 1 & 2.

For anyone interested in a taster there is an introductory exercise on the Monroe Institute webiste, which is actually the first exercise on the first of the six waves:  http://www.monroeinstitute.org/gateway_ … -exercise/ - headphones required!

#4 Tue 26th Jul 2011 09:58 am

Sencha

Hmmm... suprise suprise, less than a couple of days after I sent the link for the downloads to someone,  it appears the site has been nobbled. I checked the link prior to sending it to someone else a few days later and was greeted with the message 'Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.'

One of the reasons I didn't post the link on here was to try and avoid sabotage, but I guess TPTB's techno-geeks wouldn't have had to try too hard to find the link.

Of course it may just be a glitch and the link will be restored, in which case I apologise to techno-geeks everywhere.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 27th Jul 2011 08:53 am)

#5 Tue 26th Jul 2011 10:18 am

Sencha

Back to the regular programming:  I was listening to Monroe GE last night and there is a section where he encourages us to use mental feelings instead of words in order to communicate while in the deeper relaxation states - as an introduction to telepathy. In this lesson we had some 'free time' where we could send out our own feelings of questions, etc., so I asked for a message and saw a scene of a clear blue sky in late evening (as it was starting to tint towards black/blue) and I then saw an overlay of a black eye that filled the sky. I got the impression it wasn't a good eye by any means! I then asked what I could do about this and I saw a scene of a blacksmith hammering a long piece of heated metal (it looked like a red hot poker) and as he did so he was shaping it into a spiral shape. Afterwards, it occured to me that the spiral looked like the DNA helix, and that maybe that was the point - that we are in the process of fully re-activating/repairing our disabled DNA.

I would like to add that the things I have reported seeing while in the deep states of relaxation don't appear as crystal-clear images like in lucid dreams and so on; rather they are slightly clearer than daydreaming images tend to be. It could just be my own subconscious throwing up 'answers' as opposed to any higher force communicating with me, but even if that is the case then I think it is possibly better that way as it would be more in line with gnostic inner-revelation (as my understanding of such things goes.)

#6 Tue 26th Jul 2011 02:26 pm

Charles
Website

There is subconscious,  and there is superconscious.

Remember who / what you truly are.   

Your Self,  is an energy force.
Your Higher Self is a  "higher force communicating"  with you.

We Are One.

#7 Wed 27th Jul 2011 09:41 am

Sencha

That's a fair point Charles; I appreciate that any gnostic-type understandings would occur by way of my Higher Self connecting with my lower self, so 'subconscious' isn't the correct description to use.  By 'higher force' I was suggesting an external entity such as a friendly positive source that may choose to communicate with me. I guess both types of communication will happen and that the distinction between them will become clearer with practice.

Things are so subtle at this stage that's it's hard to distinguish between mental noise/promptings that come from my own expectations of the process, and authentic communication; although last night I did sense a distinct warning to stop my thinking and mind chatter and to just allow the process to happen. I think I was looking for good results due to having had them from previous sessions, and this stopped me from relaxing and just going with the flow. But then communication is a two way process, so I suppose it's understandable that if I ask a question and my lower self has an already-existing bias towards a certain explanation/understanding, that my Higher Self may then go with the momentum of that expectation/understanding and use it to steer my understandings to a new & higher perspective of the situation. On the other hand, if my 'understanding' is completely off track, then Higher Self may give me clues as to how & why that is so, which I can then contemplate in order to grok the reality. I think balance is the key: not overly thinking & specualting about what I think any communication will reveal, but nudging my thoughts just gently enough for HS to be able to use them as a platform for further exploration and revelation. I say this because I've found that if, after asking something I focus too much on stilling my thoughts, then often nothing will happen, but if I relax the reigns a little then whatever pops up in my thoughts can lead to a chain of spontaneous revelations.

Last night I asked if the presence of malevolent aliens in our reality/influencing our realities was a real and genuine phenomena, and I then looked down on a large cathedral from above and saw masses of people all gathered around the outside of it, before a comic book-type UFO appeared hovering above it. However, after that I got the nagging feeling that I was wasting opportunities and treating the process as a thrill-seeking ride by looking for exciting 'news' instead of thinking carefully about what I'm seeking and how it can be of greatest benefit to my/our development. I think I need to get over the novelty factor and show more respect for the true potential that is available.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 27th Jul 2011 09:47 am)

#8 Thu 28th Jul 2011 02:01 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic. … 2964#p2964

Cosmosis

It makes me think about how I feel the deepest yearning to believe that we will be victorious in our noble mission & will witness the moment where all that should be restored to true freedom will be.

IT   IS(IS)   Done.

The 田urrent now Is A Reflection (Recapitulation) By The Butterfly ON (AN) what Transpired.

As humanity is learning to overcome our minds 'sick' limitations, I know without doubt that we are becoming who we truly are; and yet that doesn't change the fact that we're up against some seriously crafty evil forces.

IN its pond, YOU / WE, As Inserted Avatars, seem overwhelmed.......

Don奏 recall.......Was It An Outer Limits Episode ?

Scene:

A barrier is being blasted by a Powerful Device.

Because of a holographic overlay, the reality seems to be that nothing is happening.......

The Actuality IS(IS) that it壮 being Blown To Smithereens And DISINTEGRATED !!!

4 a Meta4 from OutSide The Set:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3267

Relative to the cratsites, YOU / WE Are:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2nu25mq.jpg

See Also:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4467

I can't help but wonder if they created our sick minds, why would they allow it to permeate every story ever told of how good overcomes evil? I've always believed that where there is light, dark cannot exist etc, so it would make sense that 'light' would triumph over dark, but I can't stop coming back to this damn question of why we are programmed to believe that good always wins.

Because, As A Transducer, You Receive Both: am signals on theparasitegod band.......

And, FM Signals From OutSide.......AKA: Home.

It's always pretty much the same- mankind is utterly squashed by this overpowering evil force to the point where we collectively conclude that even the most basic higher concepts of ourselves that we define ourselves by, such as love, truth, good over evil etc. -was in vain.

That type of Deviation is the main, if not only, 鍍ool at the tards disposal.

The Butterfly Wrote:

At the point where we surrender from (NOT to) this darkness of the inevitability of the crushing oppression- knowing there is absolutely nothing left in us of value to IT; that humanity explodes into the most beautiful light & victory over all evil and darkness.

That vision alone has kept me going through all the attacks over the years; and yet now sadly, I even question my own experience wondering if that too was just an illusion created by the darkness to keep false hope alive. I can't believe I'm posting this. I was so sure that I would never find the courage to face the one true fear left in me. What if we're wrong and this 'good wins over evil' is just another example of these oppressive forces out maneuvering us again?

I would like to balance out this intense train of thought a little by concluding that I cling to my beliefs of the flip side of my own debate- that it's been so deeply ingrained because it's simply undeniable and even evil knows there's no chance of us NOT overcoming it when it comes to that point of facing it head on- that it doesn't even bother to try to deny it based on its experience. That it IS the one truth that could not EVER be truly suppressed, and those enlightened ones (Jesus, Budda, etc) came to remind us of that very fact- it IS about good and love etc. ultimate triumph over all else. That like in my visions, we will finally conclude we will never have the value HERE that we deserve, and through this realization we WILL basically, simply, and beautifully free ourselves to go to the place we DO BELONG.

That Oscillation

IS(IS):

The Enacting Force

Which Is IN Between

And What Removes The parasitic glitch From Existence

As The shackles Release

And YOUR Wings Began To Unfurl, Reflect:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4250

A friend by your side

Light under your wings

A Lion in your heart

11   23   11

#9 Thu 28th Jul 2011 04:15 am

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

SiriArc, cratsites = like bureaucrat/parasites?  Or something?

I'm interesting because of the Typhoid Mary pic you posted.  One of my favorite bands at the moment, "Hail Mary Mallon", are using Typhoid Mary imagery, although I think more in the sense that they are the ones trying to infect us.  Interested to hear your take.

#10 Thu 28th Jul 2011 10:53 am

Sencha

Good post SiriArc - am contemplating accordingly smile

Board footer