Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#11 Fri 29th Jul 2011 12:37 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

Re: The Monroe Gateway Experience

E E

Back in the N R day, War In Heaven talked about the "theocrats" (parasites)

Ergo, cratsites.

"Interested to hear your take."

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1128

(WiH)

http://forum.noblerealms.org/img/avatars/874.gif

"TP, lots of good information there. It also relates a lot to what Robert Monroe talks about in his book Far Journeys, which I would also recommend."

11   23   11

#12 Fri 29th Jul 2011 10:56 am

Sencha

I think I get what you're saying SiriArc - that the battle is already won and we're here to 'ground the energies' as Blue says, and that by doing so we're 'oscillating' and synching our 'now' (within the holographic overlay) with what IS. Or am I oversimplifying it - or missing the point?

One of my motivations for practising the Monroe stuff is to fine-tune my perceptions and ability to see entities' real natures - thus being able to safely navigate any other realms as and when I ever need to. I appreciate that there is a danger of rubber-necking at the 'scenery' while in Gateway Experience states and missing the point of the work that is to be done, and I think skills like telepathy and inter-dimensional navigation are more worthy of my attention and conscious development; although, maybe they will be fully actualised anyway with complete manifestation of the 'IS'  - the disintigration of the jellyfish.

Mind you, it is apparent that the oscillation of 'good and love' is a prerequisite for the likes of 5th density & upwards, so I guess any so-called dimension shifting techniques are going to need to be underpinned by an embodiment of those love & goodness vibes. Maybe that's the greatest technique of all: pure love - the skeleton key to all the noble realms.

Excuse me if I'm rambling; I'm typing with a few minutes to spare and so not got the time to really structure what I'm saying.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#13 Fri 29th Jul 2011 12:42 pm

11eagle11

Sencha wrote:

Excuse me if I'm rambling; I'm typing with a few minutes to spare and so not got the time to really structure what I'm saying.

Sounds and Feels "fully" structured from Your Heart to me, Sencha...and imho You are Right On!!!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#14 Sat 30th Jul 2011 01:19 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/img/avatars/12.jpg

You Can't "miss the point"

Because You Are The Point

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 170#p51170

A time-line moving left to right - At the far right (Deep Future), the beings have become as ‘gods’ - But through degeneration into domination and the Need To Control, the reality has become a total nightmare.......Insanity reigns.......

Somehow, a faction of these ‘omni gods’ was able to ask for help.......

With Love And Caring, they were ‘lifted above the set’ / time-line and taken INTO The Presence Of The Time Keepers.

Here, they were shown A Nexus Point on the time line:

An Optimal place to Drive A Wedge

Insert A Singularity

This Created A Double Spin As:

The Ancient Past And The Ancient Future Were Simultaneously Pulled:

INTO AND THROUGH

NOTHING LOST

EVERYTHING CHANGED

Because:

Sanity Was Restored

AND

WISDOM  Gained From The Experience Shown Bright

[Enhanced With The Magic Of Novelty

Inserted By The ONES Who Know

The ONES Who Care]

DEAR Beings Of Courage

And Strength

And Love:

YOU ARE THE NEXUS

The Force Of

SO PRECIOUS

Always At YOUR Side

Reach For It

As IT Reaches For YOU

AND

Re-Member

11   23   11

#15 Mon 1st Aug 2011 09:14 am

Sencha

Word, SiriArc. Understood loud & clear.
Thanks 11Eagle11.

#16 Tue 2nd Aug 2011 09:52 am

Sencha

Yesterday I started Wave 5 of the Gateway Experience and was told to use another 'freeflow' session to explore the Focus 12 state and to use it for working on techniques covered previously. I decided to use it to try and get some intuitive nudges on 5th density and the need to increase positive vibes as a means of synching with it. After a while of not hearing or seeing anything, an image appeared; it was what appeared to be a dark blue - possibly purple/blue - ball that was dangling from a chain-like support. Underneath it was a structure that reminded me of a ceiling fan (the type with several fins sticking outwards from the centre.) I then imagined I was looking at the image from underneath and I realised that it would appear as the ball being surrounded by fins, or petals - as in a flower. I made a quick sketch afterwards so it would stick in my memory (see below.)

I thought about how shifting from this dimension to Positive 5D would require me to sync my vibes with those of the desired destination (I was merely considering possibilities at this point), when it then 'occured' to me how easy it would be to imagine a space in front of me that was much bigger on the inside than on the outside and to then concentrate on really feeling the presence of the space as it surrounded me. I have represented this with a picture of me visualising a cuboid, although in reality I just imagined the space without giving it a form.

Next, I decided I would then feel the energy that was inside the space and that the energy would feel like pure love - as I imagined it may do in 5D.  This naturally led me to then realise that by raising my own vibes (positivity/love) to match those within the space, I would be able to merge with it and in effect enter the space/dimension. My vibes already felt pretty high by this point due to the feeling of being deeply relaxed in Focus 12 so I concentrated on intensifying them, and as I did so I could feel the difference between myself and the energy within the space becoming less & less. I felt the sensation within me and all around me and at one point it really felt like I was on the precipice of crossing over or expanding to become a part of the space; it felt so close - like I could almost touch it, but try as I might I felt that I was just falling short of being able to achieve a full vibe lock and becoming at one with the energy of the space/dimension.

Maybe I was trying too hard and in ended up pushing it away.

Afterwards, I thought about how the flower and its petals resembled a chakra and so I looked it up online this morning. I found that the Blue chakra relates to the throat but that the next chakra up - Indigo - was a closer reprentation of the colour I had seen, and this explanation of the chakra was given on the first site I checked:  "Indigo relates to self responsibility - being responsible for one's own life, responsible to oneself to follow the soul's path and needs and trusting one's own intuition. (the ability to see things from a 'higher' viewpoint rather than purely for satisfaction of the ego or one's material comfort.).  The indigo energy connects us to our unconscious self, and gives us the experience of being part of the whole universe. Strengthens intuition, imagination, psychic powers, and increases dream activity."  This would make sense as I had the feeling that whatever I was seeing was something that needed to be used or worked on in order to achieve a true understanding of what I was seeking to know.

Just out of interest, the Blue chakra description was given as follows:  "Blue is the colour of the spirit and relates to self expression - speech, communication, the ability to communicate our needs and requirements; Spirit of truth and purpose.  This is a mentally-relaxing colour. Blue has a pacifying effect on the nervous system and brings great relaxation - ideal for sleep problems, and hyper-active children. Connects us to holistic thought, and gives us wisdom and clarity enhancing communication and speech." This would also make sense and it may have been a sign that I need to work on clearly communicating my feelings so that my higher self - or whatever - is able to clearly understand what I am seeking.

I just remembered that immediately afterwards, when I got upand walked around, I felt drained of energy. I'm not sure if this was due to lack of mental stamina or otherwise, but it sure took it out of me. I was fine by the morning though.

[img]http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_dsc00020.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 2nd Aug 2011 10:26 am)

#17 Wed 3rd Aug 2011 01:26 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

http://i52.tinypic.com/2l2nw3.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/10cvri9.jpg

"This would also make sense and it may have been a sign that I need to work on clearly communicating my feelings so that my higher self - or whatever - is able to clearly understand what I am seeking."

Command of the Eagle

11   23   11

#18 Wed 3rd Aug 2011 10:27 am

Sencha

Nice link SiriArc, and I appreciate Starcat's emphasis on the issue of alignment as well.

The communication issue raised with the chakra Blue does tie in. As it is, the whole of Wave 5 seems to be about building the skills of non-verbal communication in order to relate to those energies and forces both internal & external - thus 'aligning to the  dreamer when we embark on the Mastery of Intent.'

I asked last night about being able to communicate more effectively with Intuition and then saw an image of a water faucet/fire hydrant type of device with a long pipe attched to it - and I got the impression it was about needing to 'open the flow.'

Thanks.

I'll try to keep any further posts limited to 'outstanding' developments, because this wasn't meant to be a personal blog or a forum-hogger, and I'm aware I've been giving it a hammering lately dumbom

#19 Thu 4th Aug 2011 01:29 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

"I'll try to keep any further posts limited to 'outstanding' developments, because this wasn't meant to be a personal blog or a forum-hogger......."

http://i53.tinypic.com/mtnwh3.jpg

ReView #13

And Reflect

ALL The Synergy

YOU've Sparked

By

The Radiance Of YOUR Resonance

"There Is Magic In The Telling"

11   23   11

#20 Thu 4th Aug 2011 09:19 am

Sencha

That's a good way of looking at it SiriArc. I find it useful writing about the experiences as it helps me to see things clearer while I'm getting it all down, and as long as that's fine by all then I'll keep the 'flow' open. Thanks.

And... Don't call me Shirley!!!

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/uploads/thumbs/12_1291006823-78-jpg.gif

wink

Last edited by Sencha (Thu 4th Aug 2011 09:24 am)

Board footer