ONE

For Thee

ONE

For WE

11   23   11

#22 Fri 5th Aug 2011 10:24 am

Sencha

Re: The Monroe Gateway Experience

The link to the downloads is now working again, so if anyone wants it then drop me an email.

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#23 Sat 6th Aug 2011 09:58 am

Sencha

SiriArc:  'Back in the N R day, War In Heaven talked about the "theocrats" (parasites)

Ergo, cratsites.

"Interested to hear your take."

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1128

(WiH)

"TP, lots of good information there. It also relates a lot to what Robert Monroe talks about in his book Far Journeys, which I would also recommend".'

I was reading an article on the Monroe Institute site which details the specific focus levels that we may encounter as we progress through the course:  http://www.monroeinstitute.org/hemi-syn … s-levels/, and while the audio course only takes a person up to Focus 21, the article talks about what may be encountered if further progress is made; in particular, it mentions Focuses 24, 25 & 26, which seem to relate to the War in Heaven/Theocrats' Paradises material and the hyperdimensional aspect of the Control System:

Focus 24,25,26: Inhabitants of The Belief System Territories are attracted to specific locations by Afterlife beliefs they held while physically alive. Every set of Afterlife beliefs held by humans at any time has a specific location with these Focus levels. In a sense, Belief System Territory inhabitants are stuck like those in Focus 23. The difference is that they are not isolated from contact with others. All inhabitants of a specific Territory are in contact with all others sharing their beliefs. Contact with anyone holding conflicting beliefs is severely limited. Free will choices here are restricted to only those compatible with the prevailing beliefs. Some of these areas look like Heavens, some look like Hells. Each one is rigidly structured around the beliefs held by the inhabitants. In my experience, it is extremely difficult to move people from this area to areas of greater free will choice.

It'd certainly be interesting to get an experience of such realms, particularly for the purposes of 'knowing your enemy' en route to the Great Bar in the Sky.

#24 Sat 6th Aug 2011 04:36 pm

SW

I so enjoy these posts. I am so sorry that I barely have time to stop and make comments any more. But please know that many of us read each and every word. And each and every word takes on deep and special meanings and serve to send me anyways on deeper pathways to finding the hidden realms. Sencha please keep writing and Siri there are no phrases or words big enough to explain all the richness you bring to my thoughts.

I just get so fluxed that those thoughts just can't come out in letters and spaces here on this glowing screen to make sense. If only I could talk in colors and birds and stars and flowers.

Sencha the VERY first place I landed after reading your post was this...........

Inside the Matrix they are everyone and no one. They are the Gatekeepers.

Neurons firing in your brain and mine communicating? In some secret code?

That's what I like to think. Hope I don't sound too ridiculous, but time is short and who cares?

By the way, I am dreaming and remembering my dreams! Only one good one so far....

I'm in a very old, antique house with beautiful old things. A treasure chest lies open before me and riches twinkle. All around me are a myriad of crystal vases each holding a cutting of a beautiful flower. They are all sitting on beautiful polished wood buffets. I like to think my growing plants means that I am tapping into some beautiful rich portion inside of me, in the treasure chest.

Some very scary ones too. Falling, always falling.

Did not mean to take up your thread. But I do so enjoy reading and learning.

Just wanted you and Siri to know how much I appreciate your thoughts.

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#25 Sun 7th Aug 2011 12:49 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

"It'd certainly be interesting to get an experience of such realms,
particularly for the purposes of 'knowing your enemy .......''

YOU Know what they are

YOU Know where they are

>>> no where to run, no where to hide <<<

As AVATAR

The INTENT Of The REASON

You Are Here

Beyond The Bridge Of belief

Home

I'm in a very old, antique house with beautiful old things. A treasure chest lies open before me and riches twinkle. All around me are a myriad of crystal vases each holding a cutting of a beautiful flower. They are all sitting on beautiful polished wood buffets. I like to think my growing plants means that I am tapping into some beautiful rich portion inside of me, in the treasure chest.

11   23   11

#26 Mon 8th Aug 2011 10:40 am

Sencha

I accept that the knowledge & understanding is already there SA, although as well as looking at it from a reconnaissance perspective I also see it as a means to kick-start the imbedded knowledge into manifesting as fully conscious knowing; but... then I see how looking it as one seperate piece of knowledge to be 'activated' isn't necessarily the correct idea and that rather, everything IS already 'known' and can only be truly awoken to as a whole - in all it's integrated & interrelated connectedness. 

I have to admit though, I like the idea of astral sightseeing, even if it's just to see these places & phenomena and to get a first-hand glimpse of what's there and to 'remember.'

I finally got into Focus 21 last night and certainly felt a deeper sense of relaxation and letting go. I've noticed more-and-more how my inner visualisations become much clearer the more I move from regular consciousness and relax into the deeper focus modes. There was a part I felt a little uneasy with and that was where we were instructed to picture a bright white pattern of light and to then enter into it (sounds like the to-be-avoided post-death light of reincarnation). I did it anyway and as I passed through (I imagined a portal like the one in the Stargate film) I found I was above rolling white clouds with blue sky all around, along with a bright sun (I seem to see these scenes regularly). I then saw a large cluster of white clouds at my own level but some distance away, within which was a beautiful golden light that seemed to glow and tinge the clouds around it. My first thought was that it's a heaven, and I then saw a Jesus-type character who was floating/travelling not far from me. I thought 'yeah - right!' (as in 'whatever!') and the character then assumed a comic book-type of appearance. I suspect that the whole scene may have been aroused by my suspicions of 'going into the light' and so the scene then unfolded around those suspicions.

Everything was pliable and I was able to visualise other landscapes into appearing (including being above skyscrapers in NY city) and the clarity was somewhere inbetween regular hazy daydream vision and lucid dream quality. I'm looking to be able to get full lucid dream feeling and vision while in such modes, although it feels some way off yet. I've noticed there is a fine line to tread when trying to manifest changes in scenes, etc., because if too much mind/thought is involved then it can lead to a loss of relaxation.  The ability to 'feel' or 'intend' our creative desires into being is a necessary skill in order to avoid bringing too much regular consciousness into play and consequently breaking the connection with deeper conscious states. This is made clear by the preceding Wave's emphasis on the development of NVC (Non-Verbal Communication).  I've just skipped through all the Waves so far in order to get a feel for the whole course, but now I need to go back and practice the fundamental skills outlined in earlier Waves so that I am better equipped to make the most of Focus 21 states and the like.

SW: I will keep writing about this stuff, so no worries - and thanks for the encouragement. I'm glad to hear your dreaming has begun again and the one you described with the treasure chest sounds like a really positive indicator - especially in the way you interpret it (which seems to make sense). Whatever you're doing I hope you keep on doing, because this dream sounds like emphatic & positive confirmation of YOU and all that you are. With progress in NVC we'll hopefully be all communicating in "...colors and birds and stars and flowers."  Perhaps, as you say, our neurons are already communicating in the 'secret' mode.

It's just occured to me that I've often thought about how whenever I get those instances where I think of someone and then a second later they phone, email or text me, that it's usually the case that it's someone who I feel a deep connection to - be it a close friend, girlfriend, my dad, someone with whom I share a deeply vested interest, and so on. I've also noticed that the more intense my connection is (such as being in love, or a particular friend going through an ordeal) then the more frequently such 'coincidences' happen with that particular person. There is clearly a telepathic thing happening and it seems to be the case that feeling/emotion/intent greases the wheels somewhat, although I know that is probably stating the obvious. SiriArc has stressed the importance of intent, and - consciously or otherwise - it obviously ties into all forms of creation, be it 'creating' telepathic links, scenes in other realms, present-reality manifestation of desires, our very being here, and so on. Again, I get that people may already have that understanding, but something just clicked as I was writing so I thought I would put it down.

#27 Tue 9th Aug 2011 01:23 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

"The Exceptional Ones Explore“

Sencha

I accept that the knowledge & understanding is already there SA, although as well as looking at it from a reconnaissance perspective I also see it as a means to kick-start the imbedded knowledge into manifesting as fully conscious knowing; but... then I see how looking it as one separate piece of knowledge to be 'activated' isn't necessarily the correct idea and that rather, everything IS already 'known' and can only be truly awoken to as a whole - in all it's integrated & interrelated connectedness.

"There Is Power In The Paradox"

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2139

In a sense, it's automatic, it's an Intrinsic aspect of Who WE Really Are - It's DESTINY - It Becomes Empowered Destiny when you Consciously use your Tools of: LOVE, LIGHT and WILL - Keep in mind that that from a Deeper Perspective, you are constantly INTEGRATING the (+) AND the (-) and ALCHEMICALLY BLENDING them into something NEW.

As Caterpillars (EMPATHS), WE have moved through this SET TRANSDUCING the positive and negative just by living our lives - And NOW, via the TIME CODES, the Hypothalamus is starting to Secrete and what has been is starting to DISSOLVE.......This LIFETIME is the COCOON - The RECAPITULATION prior to DEPARTURE.......

11   23   11

#28 Tue 9th Aug 2011 09:16 am

Sencha

SA: I noticed last night that your link to Beyond The Bridge Of belief is a sync in itself, as Focus 21 is also known as The Bridge.

#29 Wed 10th Aug 2011 01:07 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

11   23   11

#30 Wed 10th Aug 2011 09:31 am

Sencha

The two posts are almost three years apart to the day, and maybe with the time difference between US & UK it IS to the day.

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 10th Aug 2011 09:33 am)

Board footer