You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Health
  •  » I Keep Seeing Weird Lights - Need Advice

#11 Sat 11th Feb 2012 06:11 pm

OrangeThunder

Re: I Keep Seeing Weird Lights - Need Advice

mushies??

I like your post sencha, sometimes "spiritual" ppl overlook obvious things and go for the "third eye mystical solar flare awakenings" smile

#12 Sat 11th Feb 2012 07:40 pm

Solstice
Solstice

molly wrote:

Is it something wrong with my eyes? The mushies I ate all summer? I'm thinking if it were the mushies I would have seen them while ON them but I didn't, all i see while in mushie land is what looks like holographic mist, no lights.

Is it low blood pressure? They look like little orbs of light out of the corner of my eye, sometimes they have what looks like a liquidy glitter trail.. it just started happening the past couple of weeks. I feel fine. been eating ok and taking vitamins..

Well it's the mushies. I have them too but only after the mushies or the next day. Little blocks of light in the corner of my vision. It's just your perception alteration from the teacher. Nothing much to be worried about unless of course they do not subside. smile

#13 Sun 19th Feb 2012 09:05 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Just an update on this... it went a way for a while then earlier i was standing in the kitchen, i saw a tiny shiny light orb outside the kitchen window, then it came in through the window really fast, then went up & floated over my head va

then not long after that i heard what sounds like a low-end bass wobble going in & out of my right ear like "WOOM-WOOM-WOOM-WOOM" for about 20 seconds then it goes away. Okay I've always had some weird tones/rings/hums time to time but this "bass wobble" is new other than maybe 3 or 4 instance of it in the past week-week & a half (no dubstep jokes please tongue)

My blood pressure (which i tested long ago & forgot to update the thread with) was only 110/60...kinda low & off, you think?

#14 Mon 20th Feb 2012 11:48 am

Sencha

Orange Thunder: I think Molly was referring to magic mushrooms, otherwise known as 'mushies.' And I agree with what you say; I believe amazing things are happening to us all both individualy and collectively, but we still need to keep our feet on the ground.

Molly: Just a thought, but it may be worth meditating on what you have seen/heard and then asking for whatever it is to reveal itself (or its message - if there is one) to you in a clearer form - provided it's only of a positive orientation with your best interests at heart (akin to the 'Permissioning' Lorae spoke of a while back). You may find you then have a dream-time contact or stream of information sent to you, but this may only be able to happen with your consent out of respect for your freewill (which Positives tend to honour, as opposed to nasties that just kick the door down and don't wipe their feet on the way in).

As I say, I would go with emphasising insistence on ONLY allowing a Positive entity (or whatever) to further enter your space; too many wolves in lambs clothing around to have an open house. I'm no expert on such things though, and others here may be able to offer advice on safely looking into the possibility of an entity of sorts being involved.

Still, it could be blood pressure or whatever, but I don't know anything about levels, etc.

Or a case of the Erics:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d72wgT6s … re=related

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 21st Feb 2012 11:27 am)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#15 Tue 21st Feb 2012 01:01 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

Thanks Sencha. Well, I tried the meditation last night before bed... Really didn't gain anything, but I'll keep trying. Also an audio engineer friend suggested my ear muscles are weak (hence the weird sounds which can't be tied to tinnitus) & to hold my nose while trying to blow air out of my nose, several times, a few times a day. So I'm trying that too now. I'll try both these physical/scientific & metaphysical approaches... after all I tend to live in both those worlds wink

P.S. yes mushies means magic mushrooms. I ate some more than a few times this past summer because they grow wild & free in the local horse poo rodnar

#16 Fri 24th Feb 2012 02:26 am

molly
♫♪
Website

I just bought some of those high-powered Earth magnets. I'm willing to try anything I guess... I'm going to put them all around my head for a little while when they get here, just in case..

#17 Fri 24th Feb 2012 02:27 am

molly
♫♪
Website

I replied on the wrong forum haha.. somebody somewhere else suggested implants... far fetched but hey whatever. you never know.

#18 Tue 19th Jun 2012 02:00 pm

Sencha

I've seen a bright white orb/light twice over the past few months. The first time was just after I'd made a written list of interesting insights & experiences I've had over the past year or so, and as I read one of the entries back and considered my interpretation of it I saw a little bright white dot of light right in the centre of my vision, and it gradually flared up to become a very bright point of light before slowly fading out again. I think the fact it coincided with my having mentally commented on a previous experience, suggests it was a confirmation of thinking along the right lines.

The second occasion was yesterday and it occured as I was listening to Montalk's latest Veils AFire podcast (link can be found on the Montalk Article thread). It was during the part where he discusses etheric energy and the way it can boost our health/psychic energy & abilities, and I saw a bright white point of light that grew to be pea-size and it appeared, again, dead-centre in my line of my vision. I was looking at the screen at the time and as it flared up from a dot into the sixe of a pea it then moved to the right of my vision. It took me by suprise and I thought it was a bit of white fluff that was floating past my face, but when I turned to follow it, it kept on moving towards the bottom right of my vision (like in the corner of my eye). I turned my chair right round almost to the rear in an attempt to follow it and it remained in what looked like the corner of my eye, before quickly fading away. It was only a few second or so later that I twigged it hadn't been a bit of fluff and that it was an orb of light - maybe...

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

• Index
  •  » Health
  •  » I Keep Seeing Weird Lights - Need Advice

Board footer