Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Sat 29th Oct 2011 04:40 pm

lorae
Website

PERMISSIONING

I've probably neglected to write about this.

To work with "Our Friends from out of Town",
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showforum=48
permissioning is the key.

We lowly humans have enormous power, which is why so much effort is put into mind control and programming. WE CAN AUTHORIZE HELP. That's a LOT of power.

Back to permissioning: Our benevolent space brothers WILL help, but to authorize their interference, we have to
(1) be in communication with them
and (2) be fairly congnizant of what we're asking about. That is, vague won't cut it, hence the reason to work on remote-viewing skills as well as taking advantage of as much information as possible to logically figure things out.  That's why you see me post about various situations, not to promote "doom and gloom", but to get others to pitch in.

Now as to remote viewing, we can all do it, but our opponents are quite adept at throwing up what I call "shields", to block; some of these shields are simply our own mind-sets, due to programming.

I've got a hunch that the clearer your mind is, the less effective the shielding. Harold has some protocols for getting through shielding. Here's his forum: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QuantumWi … =109161622

I've written over and over about "Dawn Water", "The Shadow" and working to clear your mind.
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=28
http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=759

You need to be in a fairly high mental state to connect with higher help, hence various practices might help: meditation, lots of outside exercise and fresh air, spending time away from human habitation, vision quests, water fasts, etc.

If, at any time, the thought comes to you that they are trying to reach you, don't discount it, try to make a connection. It helps to write down everything during or soon after, because when you're in an altered higher mental state, you forget quickly.

Now, when you ask for help, don't give them silly human directions as to what to do. Tell them as much as you know about the particular problem or situation, then "permission" them to do whatever they see fit. They well may do nothing. We don't know the playing field very well, so just let it go. There's so MUCH we don't understand.

Don't grovel, don't act modest and silly, simply decree that their intervention is permissioned.  I always thank them.

This is very similar to prayer.  Actually, Isha is one of them...

Last edited by lorae (Sat 29th Oct 2011 04:45 pm)

#2 Wed 2nd Nov 2011 06:57 pm

Bhang
Paradigms of Vigilance
Website

Re: PERMISSIONING

Before I accepted that I was an abductee, I wrestled with two "commandments" that were given to me by our "space brothers".

1.) Sexual abstinence. (Chastity)

2.) Become a vegetarian.

I've disobeyed both commandments for years, in fear of return visits.... but these last few weeks, I have had acute yearnings, desires, compulsions, callings and warnings, that if I do not adhere to these things, my opportunity to further our relationship will expire. The time of the harvest draws near. Hell on Earth awaits those who refuse to ascend with God (or the higher consciousness). If you cannot tune into the higher states of being, you will be left behind to partake in the judgement of all ages. Don't believe me. Just read of what abductees worldwide have said. Hell is coming to Earth (if it's not already here).

The Spiritual Nature of Abduction Reports.

&

Last edited by Bhang (Wed 2nd Nov 2011 08:47 pm)

“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” - Robert Anton Wilson

#3 Thu 3rd Nov 2011 08:26 am

Tom Paine
Tom Paine

If this is about aliens, count me out.

They want you to be vegetarian and stop smoking so you'll TASTE BETTER.

TP

#4 Sun 6th Nov 2011 01:00 pm

Sencha

Bhang: 

.... but these last few weeks, I have had acute yearnings, desires, compulsions, callings and warnings, that if I do not adhere to these things, my opportunity to further our relationship will expire.

I used to be a practitioner of Falun Gong but quit around 2002. Ever since then I've had periodic urges to look into it again and begin the practice once more, but during the past week or so I have experienced something similar to what you mentioned in that I've had lots of powerful thoughts and urges to get another copy of the main text and to begin practicing the exercises, along with the feeling that if I don't then I will be misisng my final chance to align mysel with the one thing that can truly offer salvation from the coming sh*t storm. I initially quit due to not liking the increasingly obvious signs of control by the 'Master' and the willingness of followers to not question anything they were told regarding how they were to behave as practitioners, and over recent years I have found other reasons not to want to practice anymore (such as research made available on NR's concerning hyperdimensional influences/theocracies, etc.), yet despite this I can't shake the nagging feeling that maybe I'm missing the big picture. Sure, there are some claims made by the teachings that are hard to accept, but then he has been big on the alien influence right from the word go (back in 1992) and the more time passes and the more I read elsewhere, the more a lot of it seems to tie into what he wrote; also, the whole approaching etheric wave theories written about by others kind of correlate with what FG has said about the imminent approach of Fa Recification (the arrival of a supreme law or way) and how those not cultivated to a high enough standard will not be compatible with the new way - and therefore perish. It's a fear-based feeling that gets me thinking about it again and that in itself sets alarm bells ringing, but I also wonder if perhaps it's a necessary wake-up call. Then I remind myself of all the research and soul-searching I have done over the years in order to open my mind to other approaches, and that I shouldn't be swayed by fear and doubt - that and the fact that any attempt by neg forces to knock me off my course will obviously aim to target my psychological weaknesses.

Intellectually and instinctively I feel more aligned with the Gnostic view and approach to 'it all' as it has never given me cause to feel uneasy about the way I progress with it in my own life and growth, and therefore perhaps this is a last-ditch attempt by presiding FG entities to pull me back into the fold. It's interesting how it all started to get heavy around the time I read Montalk's final, The End, instalment of his Gnosis article. They say the best lies are 99%(?) true, and I think FG certainly has a lot which can be related to fringe research, and maybe that's why it still pulls on me sometimes. I have requested guidance ove the years and then had really vivid dreams which have indicated FG as a negative thing that's to be avoided; but then I've also had those which have indicated that it is ok. In all, I suspect that the philosophical principals are in many ways correct (how we need to behave to cultivate, etc.) but then the upshot of it all may well be energetic unification with a hyperdimensional source that results in a blissfully unaware surrender of individual sovereignty. But then weird stuff pops up like to FG people visitng a Hopi reservation, speaking with a village elder about FG, and him then showing them an ancient phrophecy which seems to clearly fortell the arrival of FG. But, who knows what could have been put in place hundreds of years ago or even inserted via timeline editing in order to verfy the authenticity of a particular practice.

In all, I'm just saying that I also feel the pull towards old beliefs along with a fear of being wrong and missing my chance. 'What if it all comes to pass and I'm left facing eternal doom' etc, etc... Common sense tells me that these attempts to sway us wll get stronger and stronger as we get nearer the precipice and that we have to remain firm in our convictions. The fear of eternal doom is a powerful doubt instiller though...

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T’ien Yiheng.

#5 Mon 7th Nov 2011 12:40 am

SiriArc
AD VO ZIN

“The truth that’s told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.”

11   23   11

#6 Mon 7th Nov 2011 10:12 am

Sencha

Very true.

#7 Mon 7th Nov 2011 07:43 pm

lorae
Website

Tom Paine wrote:

If this is about aliens, count me out.

They want you to be vegetarian and stop smoking so you'll TASTE BETTER.

TP

I've always had that suspicion about Mormons, Seventh-Day-Adventists, etc.lol
And consider the now prohibitive taxes on cigs.  yep, the negatives apparently are licking their chops in anticipation of a feast.

#8 Mon 7th Nov 2011 07:54 pm

lorae
Website

Sencha wrote:

Bhang: 

.... but these last few weeks, I have had acute yearnings, desires, compulsions, callings and warnings, that if I do not adhere to these things, my opportunity to further our relationship will expire.

I used to be a practitioner of Falun Gong but quit around 2002. Ever since then I've had periodic urges to look into it again and begin the practice once more, but during the past week or so I have experienced something similar to what you mentioned in that I've had lots of powerful thoughts and urges to get another copy of the main text and to begin practicing the exercises, along with the feeling that if I don't then I will be misisng my final chance to align mysel with the one thing that can truly offer salvation from the coming sh*t storm. I initially quit due to not liking the increasingly obvious signs of control by the 'Master' and the willingness of followers to not question anything they were told regarding how they were to behave as practitioners, and over recent years I have found other reasons not to want to practice anymore (such as research made available on NR's concerning hyperdimensional influences/theocracies, etc.), yet despite this I can't shake the nagging feeling that maybe I'm missing the big picture. Sure, there are some claims made by the teachings that are hard to accept, but then he has been big on the alien influence right from the word go (back in 1992) and the more time passes and the more I read elsewhere, the more a lot of it seems to tie into what he wrote; also, the whole approaching etheric wave theories written about by others kind of correlate with what FG has said about the imminent approach of Fa Recification (the arrival of a supreme law or way) and how those not cultivated to a high enough standard will not be compatible with the new way - and therefore perish. It's a fear-based feeling that gets me thinking about it again and that in itself sets alarm bells ringing, but I also wonder if perhaps it's a necessary wake-up call. Then I remind myself of all the research and soul-searching I have done over the years in order to open my mind to other approaches, and that I shouldn't be swayed by fear and doubt - that and the fact that any attempt by neg forces to knock me off my course will obviously aim to target my psychological weaknesses.

Intellectually and instinctively I feel more aligned with the Gnostic view and approach to 'it all' as it has never given me cause to feel uneasy about the way I progress with it in my own life and growth, and therefore perhaps this is a last-ditch attempt by presiding FG entities to pull me back into the fold. It's interesting how it all started to get heavy around the time I read Montalk's final, The End, instalment of his Gnosis article. They say the best lies are 99%(?) true, and I think FG certainly has a lot which can be related to fringe research, and maybe that's why it still pulls on me sometimes. I have requested guidance ove the years and then had really vivid dreams which have indicated FG as a negative thing that's to be avoided; but then I've also had those which have indicated that it is ok. In all, I suspect that the philosophical principals are in many ways correct (how we need to behave to cultivate, etc.) but then the upshot of it all may well be energetic unification with a hyperdimensional source that results in a blissfully unaware surrender of individual sovereignty. But then weird stuff pops up like to FG people visitng a Hopi reservation, speaking with a village elder about FG, and him then showing them an ancient phrophecy which seems to clearly fortell the arrival of FG. But, who knows what could have been put in place hundreds of years ago or even inserted via timeline editing in order to verfy the authenticity of a particular practice.

In all, I'm just saying that I also feel the pull towards old beliefs along with a fear of being wrong and missing my chance. 'What if it all comes to pass and I'm left facing eternal doom' etc, etc... Common sense tells me that these attempts to sway us wll get stronger and stronger as we get nearer the precipice and that we have to remain firm in our convictions. The fear of eternal doom is a powerful doubt instiller though...

It's my belief that true spiritual truth is NEVER presented with as such a do-or-die scenario.  You, yourself will choose your future, you, yourself "judge".  So you have all the time you need or want and you're not gonna be "punished" for not choosing to follow some dogma.  Or, if you do choose to follow whatever, that's YOUR concern.

Too many of us were brainwashed as children by proselytizing "Christians" to think that if we didn't accept their teaching - and authority - that we'd roast in hell forever.  jeez

That's not to say that we should squander our time here by not bothering to "work on ourselves", but it really is a matter of free-will choice.

#9 Wed 9th Nov 2011 11:30 am

Sencha

Thanks Lorae, and I agree with your view. It can just take a while to remove the long-installed mind hooks when they surface.

Board footer