Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri 11th Nov 2011 01:17 pm

Sencha

Contact

Last night something happended to me while sleeping; something unlike anything else I have ever experienced. It wasn't a dream, nor a lucid dream - I don't know what to call it or which section to post it in, but I guess Dreams is the closest thing there is seeing as that's how it initially began.

While in a non-lucid dream, I was sitting in what appeared to be the front row of a cinema with a few other people and, as expected, in front of us was a huge screen that stretched the width of a very wide room. What was shown was in 3D and it began with a grid made up of orange lines that began half way up the screen (as if on a horizon) and then stretched towards the audience; as it did so the grid squares became bigger, like in a 3D effect. I began to see little black round shapes appearing randomly, which would last for a second or so and then fade away, and they began at the top (furthest away) point of the grid. They then began to flicker down the grid towards me and as they did so they became orange circles. I realised that by concentrating I could 'urge' them to come further down the grid and nearer to me, and in so-doing they changed colour again, this time to bright white.

While still non-lucid, I then sensed I was laying back in a sleeping position on a bed and that the orange 3D grid had now stretched over the top of me and past my head. I felt enveloped by a powerful but non-oppressive energy as the round shapes fluttered in and out of vision and changed between orange and white, and then the whole scene gradually transformed into a bright orange colour. Things felt ok - not threatening in any way and it was actually quite pleasant.  I then felt the presence of a 'person' standing next to me on my right hand side, and at this point I became lucid, only it wasn't lucid like in a dream, or lucid as in awake; it was lucid in a whole new state that I've never experienced before. I somehow knew I was laying in the exact same position as my physcial body was while sleeping, but it wasn't my physical body I was feeling. The person next to me felt like they were at the right height for someone who was next to my real-time bed, and although everything was still a bright orange colour I could 'feel' an impression of the person that gave me a mind's eye image of a young female with long straight blonde hair (not bright, but maybe strawberry blonde)  that reached down her back to the middle of her shoulder blades.

I didn't feel threatened in any way, and as I lay there she moved her hands to a position about a foot or so above my body (around my chest area) and she then moved them together - while held slightly apart - slowly over my upper body area. While this was happeneing I felt a pleasant energy emanating from her that travelled into my own energy body, but as she gradually approached my lower torso I remembered I was naked (due to always sleeping that way) and I felt a sense of shame and moved both of my hands to cover my 'bits.' I didn't do this out of embarassment at my nakedness, rather, it was because I felt a sense of being 'open', in that all of my perverted thoughts and sex chakra urges over the years were somehow there for her to see - like an open book. I felt ashamed and wanted to hide my previously private 'dirty' fanatsies. As I moved my hands to cover myself she spoke, and it was the most wonderful, kind, caring and loving voice that I have ever heard, and she calmly said 'no no no, don't do that.' Not in a concerned, hasty or bossy kind of way, but as if she was gently saying, 'It's ok, you don't have to do that,'  and I replied 'But I feel ashamed.' I then moved my hands away and back to my sides and she moved hers, still a foot or so above me, over my 'bits' area and kept them there for a several moments, and as she did so I felt a slighty more concentrated energy travelling down into that area of my body, which again felt pleasant and non-invasive, depsite the fact it was clearly being directed into my energy body. I didn't feel any sexual arousal and nor did I get any sense that that was the intended outcome.

Next, she moved to standing position behind my head and I sensed her placing her hands slightly to the rear of, and either side of my head. I then felt the energy travelling down into my head and as it did so I began to see the most beautiful visuals. Unfortunately, I can't remember the majority of them, despite the fact I was seeing clearly and was fully focused, but the clearest one I do remember was one of a side-on view of a flower that looked a bit like a daffodil minus the stem. It only stayed for a brief second or so, and I'm sure I saw other flowers. Even though I don't recall the other images - of which there were many - I do remember thinking how wonderful and amazing both the visuals and the sensations were - and that the colours of the visuals in particular were very vivid.

After a while of directing energy into my head, she then returned to her earlier position of standing at my side and held her hands in a higher position than before, perhaps at shoulder level, and she then began to sprinkle something onto/into me; the best way I can describe it is as if she was holding two large handfuls of sugar which she was sprinkling in a backwards and forwards motion across the width of me, while slowly moving along the entire length of my body. It only lasted for about ten seconds and again felt non-threatening,

Finally, after she had finished sprinkling, she slowly walked away from me, past the end of my bed and then through a door that was in the same position as my bedroom door, only about 10 feet further away. As she walked through the door I heard a short intake of air (gasp) that was clearly made by a woman (her?) and it reminded me of the very final scene in the film Vanilla Sky where we are looking at Cruise's closed eyes and a female voice says '... open your eyes', and as he does so he gives a quiet little gasp. Immediately after I heard this sound I woke up - in the exact same position I had sensed my energy body in during the dream

Throughout the experience (when she was doing the energy work) I could hear a sound that closely resembled a fan on its lowest setting - the level that is very soothing and can actually aid falling asleep if you've got one in your bedroom on a hot night.

Also, I've got the feeling we spoke more than I can actually recall, although that realisation only occured to me some hours later after I had woken up again. I have a vague impression of further conversation taking place, and I also seem to remember thinking 'This is really happening; I'm actually talking with something else, an outside intelligence' -  but I have absolutely no incling of what was said. 

I think that covers it, but I'll add any subsequent memories that pop up.

I have ideas as to what it could have been, but nothing concrete. It might have been a positive, friendly encounter; there again it may have been lizzie dressing up as nurse sexy lizzie and providing a pleasant light show while a more sinister objective was being carried out. Upon waking up it occured to me that it could be 11/11/11 related, but then I later thought about how it could have been a malevolent operation being carried out on this particular date in order for it to appear as positive. I know, I'm a cynical b*stard, but that's not to say I'm ungrateful for any genuinely helpful and positive encounters - because I am VERY grateful for such things. Also, I think any well-meaning & positive entities would want us to entertain a cautionary approach as it shows were're not open to being suckered by fancy theatrics that are used to mask less than nobel intentions.

I only know one thing for sure: it was real.

Any theories as to who/what, etc., are welcome.

Last edited by Sencha (Fri 11th Nov 2011 01:53 pm)

'Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world' - T段en Yiheng.

#2 Fri 11th Nov 2011 03:13 pm

11eagle11

Re: Contact

Beautiful Encounter/Connection, Sencha!

My heart tells me You received a Chakra/12 Strand DNA Activation from a 'very special' Higher Extension of You!

The Time IS Now!

...and I also feel You are' beyond' being manipulated by 'negs' through Your Own Spiritual Volition and Growth!

http://cosmicradiancehealing.com.au/images/DNA%20activation/dna_strands_in_space.JPG

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#3 Sat 12th Nov 2011 12:52 am

EerieElle
Eternally Evolving

Yeah I'm with Eagle on it being a nice little energy massage.  I mean, you made it clear to me with your own words:

non-oppresive
non-invasive
non-threatening

So uh, awesome!  Sounds like you're on the right track.

#4 Sat 12th Nov 2011 12:08 pm

Sencha

Hi 11eagle11 & EE wink Thanks for the input. My instinct tells me it was a good thing too, but I still had a little suspicion lurking so it's good to hear you feel it wasn't anything shady. I thought about it yesterday and the areas of my body being concentrated on did seem to be mostly where the chakras are located, and it was only the sprinkling part that directly included my legs in the process.

I had one of those 3 a.m. moments of clarity last night while thinking of other meaningful dreams and experiences that have occured lately, and I realised there could be a common thread that connects certain recent happenings. It may seem like a stretch, but bear with me...

- A few months ago I had a Gateway Experience where I was asking about tuning into 5D, and I was shown an image which turned out to closely resemble the 5th, or Throat (Blue) chakra.

- Not so long back I had a dream whereby I was in a cavern and saw a series of crystals that could be seen as correlating to the colours of chakras, and the final one I saw, in fact the only one which 'magically' appeared in my hands as opposed me picking it off the rock face like I had the previous ones, was blue. Not only that, I looked it up and found it was Blue Lace Agate, a crystal known to be associated with the Throat chakra and which is related to communication - in particular with higher communications:

"When using this stone, your ability to manage all varieties of communication is strongly improved.... including psychic communication. Through its capacity to aid you to make contact with spirit... it assists you to communicate with your spirit guide... and other beings within the spiritual realm, including connecting with angels."

I felt at the time that this crystal may have been 'given' to me in the dream for a reason other than simply symbolic purposes, so I went to the local crystal shop and bought a small piece which I have since been wearing close to my throat on a daily basis. I decided it couldn't hurt and so thought I would go with it for a while and see if I noticed any developments. I don't think crystals on their own can perform miracles, rather that they act as a kind of resonator and amplifier of our intentions & requests that are in tune with the metaphysical qualities of the stone, so perhaps by reading the above-stated abilities of B/L/A and then buying & wearing it, I was showing my intent to allow communication with higher aspects of myself, or even higher positive independent entities. I also cleansed and requested assistance from the stone, in line with standard crystal programming procedure.

In addition to that, after the crystal cavern dream sequence ended I was then in a classroom as an old man and using a different type of crystal to erase dirty marks on a piece of paper, and while doing it I was being watched by a young woman who, on reflection, closely resembles the image I picked up of the energy-working Being the other night. Both had long, straight, strawberry blonde hair, were similar in stature and looks, and gave off a pleasant vibe. 

As I say, it may be a stretch, but then things do seem to tie together somewhat. Maybe the two 'women' are one and the same and there really has been a string of events leading up to the experience the other night - and beyond. Thinking about it, I don't think I have ever really requested communication/contact with higher entities/my higher self (outside of Gatway experiments); requested protection & guidance, yes, but not communication/contact as such.  dumbom

#5 Sat 12th Nov 2011 12:41 pm

Sencha

I just found this previous post of mine relating to the blue crystal in my dream: 

Thu 27th Oct 2011 12:19 pm
Sencha

I've never heard of Lapis Lazuli before and it doesn't seem to be the same as Blue Lace Agate; I like the look of it though. I've got a mate who's a crystal head so I'll see if they've got a piece. I've just thought, 'crystal head' may have a different meaning in the US...

I did my first Gateway session in ages last night and asked about BL Agate and it's potential benefits. I saw a blue crystal that wasn't BLA and it was sitting on a single grey feather. I looked up feather and quill in a dream dictionary, but the meanings don't ring any bells. Perhaps it's just emphasising the 'communication' thing again, as in writing/communicating with the quill? I didn't see anything else of significance because it was 1am and my tired mind was drifting and as a result loads of random daydream-type images were being thrown up. Quite cool though.

Looking at the highlighted section now, in light of recent events, the blue crystal could be symbolic of the 5th Chakra. Also, I just remembered that seeing a single white feather is sometimes associated with angels. In my case, 'angels' may refer to a higher being in general, or even as Eagle said, an extention of my higher self; and the feather being grey, not white, may imply communication with something of a similar nature to, yet a shade different from, an angel - i.e. a higher positve entity of sorts.

- Oh yeah, cool picture Eagle! It looks like a shot of the Milky Way, and those orange/white dots do actually resemble the ones I saw. Thanks.

Last edited by Sencha (Sat 12th Nov 2011 12:54 pm)

#6 Sun 13th Nov 2011 11:53 am

Sencha

I decided to do a Gateway session last night and focus on seeking further insight into what happened a few nights ago. I was tired and being irrittated by itching eyes and throat throughout (courtesy of the first cold of the season), so I wasn't able to let go and to get as 'deep' as I would have liked; as such, I'm aware that my regular 'conscious' mind had the potential to influence what I saw/felt more than it would have done had I been properly focused and relaxed.

Anyway, I asked a series of questions:

Question:  What was the purpose of the energy work I experienced the other night?

Answer:  I saw a scene of a single white cloud and on top of it sat/stood an elderly white male dressed in all-white robes and holding a trident (also white). He looked a bit like a cross between Gandalf off LOTR and a Greek God. He also had some kind of headwear on, maybe a helmet or crown. Beneath him was a black abyss which covered a huge expanse downwards and to the sides. A vortex appeared under the man that looked like a whirlpool in an emptying bath, and it then carried him all the way down to a black and baron landscape. Upon reaching the bottom, he stood on the ground and scattered some multi-coloured seeds(?) around him in a circular pattern.

Question:  What, if any, benefit does this have for my energy body?

Answer:  The man and vortex disappeared, then flowers of many descriptions began to spring up from where he'd scattered the seeds.

Question:  What, if any, benefit does this have for my DNA?

Answer:  Amongst the flowers there suddenly sprang up a couple of sunflowers that grew taller than the others; a sun then appeared above them and the sunflowers turned so that their 'faces' were directly facing the sun.

Question: What or Who was responsible for the energy work?

Answer:  I saw an image of the lady who'd been watching me in a dream where I (as an old man) used a crystal-eraser to clean dirty marks off a piece of white paper (dream already referred to earlier in this thread).

Monroe's voice then signalled the conclusion of the session, and my questions ended.  I take the images shown in this session to represent forces of Light and Positivity (possibly our own Higher extensions) activating further attunement in us, here in the dark & gloom of the negative control system - in line with 11Eagle11 & EE's comments. And, due to the battle-like attire of cloud man (holding a trident and maybe wearing a helmet) it ties into the hyperdimensional war/time war theory and the Positive HQ sending us power ups now and again.

I want to stress once more that during these sessions it is so easy to confuse genuine 'messages' with tricks of the mind or even unwanted outside interference. For example, if I had wanted to clearly see a rabbit coming along and eating one of the sunflowers, then my imagination would have made it happen with a clarity equal to everything else that was going on. In such relaxed states the imagination is a lot clearer than in regular consciousness (at least for me), and it's obvious to me now why people (like Steiner) are/were so adamant about the need to train our feeling perceptions in order to distinguish between genuine spiritual phenomena and the throw-ups of the mind(s) when seeing or interpretting things in or from other realms/levels of consciousness. For me at least, it's now become a priority to focus on feeling-development in order to have a filter when 'Gatewaying', and I guess it'll pay off in dreams and elsewhere too.

Last edited by Sencha (Sun 13th Nov 2011 12:18 pm)

#7 Tue 15th Nov 2011 12:57 pm

Sencha

After some consideration I have decided to make an addition to the above account of my latest Gateway Experience. I initially kept it out due to not being certain it wasn't thrown up by my regular mind; that and that fact I didn't like (was troubled by) my initial interpretation of it and so needed to think it over some more.

After the two sunflowers appeared and faced the Sun, they remained in place for a short time before wilting suddenly. My reaction was that I'd caused it to happen by mentally noting their proximity to the Sun, and so I then 'thought' a bunch more sunflowers into the scene to replace the ones I had 'willed' into dying - but they wilted too. I felt uneasy because a) I may have 'caused' the latter development by mental speculation, and b) if it was a planned part of the vision then I didn't like the implication - that DNA would die or wilt in the end?

After wrestling with the vision yesterday I had to accept that my gut instinct told me it WAS a planned part of what I saw; but then surely since I had asked about 'benefits to DNA' then it had to indicate some sort of positivity and not just death of DNA. Then I realised that conventional science acknowledges only two physical strands of (active) DNA and that these were represented in the vision by the two sunflowers. I now think that the message conveyed was not about the death of our DNA as such, but instead it was signalling the 'death' (end) of the officially-held notion - and the general current situation - of there only being 2 strands of active DNA; the appearance of the Sun represents full activation of DNA and the end of the 2-strand state. I guess I was missing the wood for the trees.

I think the subsequent wilting of the additional sunflowers that I had willed into the scene was simply the message correcting my attempted corruption of what was being shown.

Well, accurate or not, my new interpretation at least makes me feel better than the one I initially knee-jerked to big_smile

Last edited by Sencha (Wed 16th Nov 2011 11:05 am)

#8 Fri 2nd Dec 2011 08:32 pm

molly
♫♪
Website

I think this thread wins award for Most Epic Post On ND Of 2011...

#9 Sun 4th Dec 2011 12:12 pm

Sencha

Glad you found it an interesting read.

Last edited by Sencha (Mon 5th Dec 2011 11:42 am)

#10 Tue 13th Nov 2012 12:03 pm

Sencha

Well, it's not quite a year to do the day, but I had an 'interesting' dream last night that I suspect was a little more than just a dream.

I found myself lying in a hospital bed and on my left side; I was asleep in the dream but could 'see' two young women standing to the left of my bed; one with long brown hair and the one standing behind her was blond, and they were both looking at me - although I couldn't make out their faces as they were blurred. I began to see a wall superimposed over where they were and I also started to see flashes of 'real' time' vision whereby I saw my bedroom and realized it was my 'real' bedroom wall to the left of my bed which was being carried over into my dream scene. I could also feel that my exposed right shoulder was cold and so I rolled over in my sleep and onto my right side. The dream scene then took over again and I awoke and sat up in the hospital bed and saw I was in a ward where much of the colouring was green, including the blankets, nurses' uniforms and also much of the equipment that was placed around the room. A pleasantly smiling nurse in her 50's walked up to my bed and greeted me warmly while checking how I was feeling and I asked her 'Can you tell me please - did I have an...' to which she interrupted with a knowing smile on her face and finished my sentence for me with '...an anesthetic? - OH Yessss!!!' - as if to say 'You didn't half!!!' I knew I'd been 'out' for quite a long time and had woken up way after many of the other patients in the room, so being put under with a good 'dose' explained it.

I looked down the bed and saw there was a green elongated triangle/pyramid (like a little tent) placed length-ways between my lower legs and as I moved I accidentally knocked it out of the bed and onto the floor, before I then sprang out, picked it up and then jumped back into bed once more.

The dream then ended and I woke up feeling fantastic, not like I was charged with a mysterious energy or anything like that, but just feeling light, clean and utterly refreshed. I've felt awful these past few days due to what I now suspect may have been the effects of a lemon juice detox, but aside from a slightly-remaining headache I feel great. It's not just my physiological state either because I've also felt renewed enthusiasm all-round throughout the day, right from the word 'go.'.

Upon waking up I immediately associated the green colours in the room with the 'green' of the heart chakra and I felt it was maybe symbolic of a 'love energy' healing of sorts. I think it's probably going a bit far to suggest metaphysical intervention in the case of having scoffed a lemon too many, so perhaps it's more to do with a more general tuning up & renewal of energy. I've certainly needed it just lately, as I'm sure many of us have.

The triangle 'tent' (it felt like it was made of light but firmly stretched material) could have been a healing 'device' which had been placed to carry out a particular function and maybe its position was designed to move 'energy' - or whatever - through the Base chakra and upwards through all the others in succession.

I suspect this may have been due to recent 'neglect' on my behalf and the subsequent need for renewal, as opposed to anything having been 'earned' as such. Still, it was greatly appreciated all the same.

Last edited by Sencha (Tue 13th Nov 2012 12:08 pm)

Board footer