Noble Dreams

Noble Dreams

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon 23rd Jan 2012 02:49 pm

11eagle11

Current Currents !!!

Bringing some things I have been sharing here to Noble Dreams...
because You each are doing what needs to be done in Your Own Ways!!!
The "acceleration" IS upon Us in acceleration mode : ) 
I Love You All!

I am prompted to share openly that every action and transaction and interaction in front of each of us is having a sort of resonant frequency affect/effect on the overall changes taking place, there is a higher impact in everything we do now moreso than ever...the places where we are and the things we are doing upon listening and moving with the flow in the now in front of us is powerfully empowering the transformation...it is a whole 'ball of wax' sort of thing...everything is integrated...healing, awareness, balance, courage, ethics, alignment...you name it. The doings are taking hold and shaping things beyond comprehension...all we have to do is do the next good thing in front of us whatever that is personally to/with us!

And wherever each of us are and wherever each of us are going physically...we are meant to be there to integrate all of our past, present and future lives...so to speak, a correction each of us are/have been/will be a part of !

Had to share my current I Ching reading...because it IS for All of Us : )

11 - Eleven
T'ai / Peace

Heaven and Earth embrace, giving birth to Peace.
The Superior Person serves as midwife, presenting the newborn gift to the people.

The small depart; the great approach.
Success.
Good fortune.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It doesn't get any better than this.
Everything is in harmony, all obstacles are cleared from your Path, anything you could ask for is right at hand.
This is the Elysian Fields, the Garden of Eden.
The only thing wrong with Peace is that it, too, must change.
Whether you are in this state of harmony now or it is predicted for your future, recognize it as your greatest opportunity to build your resources against less harmonious times

...We are working together now to change it all...it is "catch up " time for those that were hesitant...time to BE!!!

We are right smack dab in the middle of changing it all by all of our actions!!!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#2 Tue 24th Jan 2012 07:20 am

molly
♫♪
Website

Re: Current Currents !!!

Nice one, Eagle cool

I feel this message indeed, holds true for all of us!

#3 Tue 24th Jan 2012 05:34 pm

Valentine

Thank you, as always. applause

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear.  Mark Twain

#4 Wed 25th Jan 2012 06:14 am

SW

All we have to do is "Imagine It". And we will.................

http://vimeo.com/34902950

Wonderful, wonderful! Thank you!

HOPE is the thing with feathers   
That perches in the soul,   
And sings the tune without the words,   
And never stops at all        Emily Dickinson

#5 Wed 5th Dec 2012 09:14 am

11eagle11

Here and Now...

Checking the weather this morn, suppose to be very, very windy here on Cape Cod through the Solstice.

Gusts to 58 on the 21st...gusts to 64 on the 22nd...gusts to 46 on the 23rd

The Higher Winds of Change...bringin' it on : )
The wind predictions have shifted a couple days earlier and just over 50mph gusts....then just regular high wind days.

Last edited by 11eagle11 (Mon 10th Dec 2012 03:22 am)

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#6 Mon 10th Dec 2012 03:25 am

11eagle11

In the next couple weeks most everyone's inner/higher voice is going to get stronger and clearer.
That personal connection with God, Creator, Great Spirit, as you understand and know God, purely from your heart.
This very personal knowing and feeling and voice that usually got clearer for many when things got really tough in the past and were more or less backed in a corner.

This very personal 'connection' is about to become a natural occurring part of our day to day rhythms guiding us
as these changes on Mother Earth accelerate.

This is all I have been doing for the past five years...listening and acting on it.
It has been a wonderful journey : ) And I am grateful.
My heads gonna spin off if it gets any stronger, haha...
just kidding!

It is going to come to feel natural for many, many more now...and the flowing of life is going to smooth out and expand.
Some will not listen fully to this voice...and that is ok, because most folks will and will be able to help those that struggle : )

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#7 Sat 15th Dec 2012 11:30 am

11eagle11

There is so much MORE to the current happening...Please be aware and vigilant in these coming days and hours and spread ALL the Love You can possibly, imaginably, heart-fully create in front of You...Each of You are going to BE the Higher Workers changing it ALL as We proceed Onward and Upward...For GOOD!!!!

I Love You All here at ND!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#8 Sun 16th Dec 2012 11:10 am

SW

So true. A lesson in learning to pay it forward, just because it heals "you".

#9 Mon 17th Dec 2012 05:47 pm

11eagle11

...and where we are going, imho, is about to get a blast of higher energy individually beyond beyondness!

The Upper Echelon Higher Extensions of Us are about to be in the Here and Now... ready, willing and able to assist us...

just ask and act!!!

"Let Your Spirit Soar!"

#10 Tue 18th Dec 2012 09:50 am

SW

Quote of the Day:

A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourselves off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what you can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defense each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, for ever, in peace.

Bill Hicks

Board footer